Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

samadalive@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

samadalive@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:24 am

Zorpia:

Hello my dear,
i am happy to contact you after
viewing your profile and it interest
me to contact you for a genuine relationship,
please contact me here (samadalive@ hotmail.com)
so that i will share my feelings with
you for further communication.
Thanks, your friend samada.
(samadalive@ hotmail.com)

Screen name: samada / makuzasamada1010
22, Oneonta, New York, United States
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 18‑90, in Algeria.

Pictures used:

samada.jpg

samada1.jpg

samada2.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: samadalive@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:16 pm

Skype ID:
live:samadalive

Dearest In Heart,
Thanks for your Immediate response to my e-mail, How are you doing today, hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health. My name is Samada Andrew, I am from Rwanda in Central Africa. 22 years of old, 5ft 8 inches tall, Single never married, Black hair and brown eyes.

I am presently living in Senegal due to the Civil War fought in my country some years ago. My Father ( Dr.Kabila Makuza Andrew was a POLITICIAN and also a CHAIRMAN MANAGING DIRECTOR OF MAKUZA Andrew & SONS INDUSTRIALES COMPANY IN THE CAPITAL CITY OF MY COUNTRY (KIGALI) RWANDA, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning & kill him & my mother, With My younger sister.

It's only me that is alive because I wasn't around when this happened, I was in the University where am schooling my first year in accountant, I manage to abscond to following west African country (SENEGAL) where am residing now in '' REFUGEE CAMP'' Due to the problematic situation which am passing through here In this camp. We are not eligible to go out from the camp unless we took permission. Its just like one staying in the prison But I believe by Gods grace i will extricate here soon.

l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Rev. James Dixon who is the pastor of the (Église catholique romaine) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel due to the camp have two hostels one for women & the other for men.

The Reverend Tel number is (+221763974138 or 00221763974138 ) if you call tell him you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the female hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead me in this situation now.

Listen to this please,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $4.5M (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from there you send me some money to get my traveling documents and air ticket to meet you over their. I kept this secret to people in this camp and the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

Regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding person, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hard working. I love English language but I would like to know many other if God give me the opportunity but i speak English very good. However I will like you to call me because we still have a lot to discuss.

The Attached is my picture. I am seriously looking for a nice person of kind heart in my life. Thanks and God bless you, Looking forward to your urgent response & have a nice day.

Yours In Love,
Miss Samada Andrew.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <samadalive@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL127-W19 ([65.55.34.137]) by COL004-OMC3S15.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 7 Mar 2016

Hello My Dearest,
Good Day and how are you doing today my dearest? I hope that all is well with you. Thanks be to God Almighty who gives you health in more abundantly. I thank you for your mail. Remember that I love and also trust you my dear that is why I am giving you all this information. My love is for you and you alone when I will come to you after this transfer. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf based on my refugee status and the laws of this country. And I've already told the bank you're my foreign partner.

My love, you will have 25% of the total money after helping me in this regard and l have mapped out 5% for any expenses that might come in this transfer and the remaining money will be managed by you on my behalf in continuation of my Dad's EXPORT AND IMPORT BUSINESS or in any other good business of your choice for our better future. Please Honey, try to contact the bank. The bank will be waiting for your mail.

NAME OF THE BANK ::::::ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
EDINBURGH UNITED KINGDOM .
MAIL::::: rbs@uk.pl

GLOBAL TRANSACTION DIRECTOR
NAME:::::::Brian Stevenson
MAIL::::::: ourcontact@laposte.net
Tel.:::::: +447976226503

Name of Depositor: Dr. Makuza Andrew
Deposit Number: RBS0581380660001
Next of Kin: Miss samada Andrew
Amount Deposited: $4,500,000 USD
Account Number: 90015041.000.826/USD/L

My Darling, I'll like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 4.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr. Makuza Andrew of which I'm the next of kin .

PLEASE COPY IT BELLOW AND SEND IT TO THE BANK PLEASE FILL THE GARP WITH YOUR NAME:-

Attention (Mr) Brian Stevenson. My Name is ................ I'm writing on behalf of me and my partner Miss ......Andrew. pleas i want to know the possibility of assisting her to transfer the sum of 4.5 million American dollars deposited in THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC,LONDON by her late father of which she is the next of kin, please guide me with the procedure and possibility of transferring the money to my position since she can not do it because of her refugee status, your quick respond will be appreciated. God bless you as i wait to hear from you again. Honey also send your inform to the bank.
Yours forever in love,
Miss Samada

PHOTOS:

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (59.96 KiB) Viewed 2301 times

Capture3.PNG
Capture3.PNG (121.6 KiB) Viewed 2301 times

Capture4.PNG

Capture5.PNG

Capture6.PNG

Capture7.PNG

Capture8.PNG

Capture9.PNG

Capture10.PNG
Capture10.PNG (171.81 KiB) Viewed 2301 times

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221763974138
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447976226503
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

samadalive@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:57 pm

Dear One;
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I?m in Paraguay for investment projects with my partner meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how due to
one thing or the other but indeed i reorganized your efforts to save my life. Please, you should contact the Rev. Father who use to be good to me when i was in Dakar, his email address is ( rev.emmajohn@yahoo.com ) Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $250.000.00 (Cashier's cheque) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Emmanuel John and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque as soon as possible. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Emmanuel John on your behalf to released the cheque for you. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will definitely send the draft cheque for you without delay. Take care and bye for now.
miss
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.