Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

eliswa_kuriakose@hotmail.com mercy2wahid@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

eliswa_kuriakose@hotmail.com mercy2wahid@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:03 am

Return-Path: <mercy2wahid@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: <eliswa_kuriakose@hotmail.com>
Subject: hi
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 08:17:57 +0000

Hello my dear new friend,
My name is Eliswa i found you worthy to be mine as some one whom i can lay on his arms
as long as love is concern, caring and teassting you all the nightlong,
If you are interested in knowing more about me and for me to send you
some pictures of mine, contact me with this:E-mail address (eliswa_kuriakose@hotmail.com)
Loving you forever Eliswa.
please contact me directely with my email address (eliswa_kuriakose@hotmail.com) with your own contact email address.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: eliswa_kuriakose@hotmail.com mercy2wahid@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:46 pm

Skype ID for Eliswa:
live:eliswa22_kuriakose

My Dearest,

I am very happy for your reply to my e-mail despite your busy schedules.
How is your night over there in your country, I believe you had a good night rest and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit cool over here inside Dakar Senegal.

My name is Eliswa Kuriakose. I am 24 years old like i. told you in the first mail i sent to you but for me it doesn't matter in a real relationship, so I am comfortable with your age, my hobbies are reading, traveling, listening to good riddles, also my likes are obedient, honest, sincerity, truth and my dislikes are lie, dishonest, envy and betrayal.

I am from Syria Republic in middle East of Ghouta, 5.2ft tall, fear in complexion single, never married born into a christian family and presently, I am residing here in Senegal as a result of the shooting and bombing that was happen in my country. My late Father Dr. Mathai Kuriakose, he was a politician and a contractor. My mother died in car accident on her way to Damascus the Capital city

It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now in the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father,Rev Peter James, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

The major problem I'm facing now is that my late father deposited some amount of money in a bank which I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the banks which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.5million USD. And i have contacted the bank so that i can have the money at least to start a new life for myself but they requested that i should have a foreign partner as my representative due to my living status here in refugee camp.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country,and i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place, So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you if its your willing to help me out from here and to come over there in your country to leave with you or to find other way for me to leave my live,

I kept this secret from people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is Reverend Father who is in charge of our Missionary here in the camp because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you, i like honest and understanding person, truth and hardworking, English is my favorite because i also speaks it fluently. I will send you the bank's details in my next mail but for trust and confidence.

Meanwhile i will like you to call me through the reverend's telephone number so we can talk more, The Reverend's phone number is
(+221-778-876-305) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me Miss Eliswa he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call,

I humbly waiting for your mail from have a blessed day.
yours Eliswa.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <eliswa22_kuriakose@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT148-W30 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S21.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sat, 26 Mar 2016

Photo:

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (97.44 KiB) Viewed 5989 times

Phone Number:
+221778876305
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:08 am

My dearest,

I sincerely thank you for reaching me. I hope you are keeping fine today. As for me, i am not looking fine over here. Really it sounds some how depositing such a big trust to some body that you have never seen in person but since i came in contact with you, i was some how felt relaxed saying with you that God will help and answer all my prayer's and I was moved.So i humbly wish for you to contact the bank with their email address below

I have informed the bank about my plans to transfer this money and the only thing which they told me was to look for a very responsible person, who will stand on my behalf as a trustee to this fund due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. I have to use this chance to let you know about it, i have decided not to continue staying over here any more, i would like to use this chance and introduce you to the bank as my partner and the person who will be standing on my behalf regarding this fund. So not with standing, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with their contact information below; please tell them that you are my foreign partner,

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC
Transfer Manager. Mr. CEDRIC NDECKY
Address: Adresse : Dakar, Route des Almadies,
Zone 12 lot D BP : 11.476
Tel; +221707447895
EMAIL; unitedbankforafricaplc@email.com
EMAIL; mrcedricndecky@accountant.com

Information about the deposit code are as follows..
Name of depositor: Dr Mathai Kuriakose
Nationality: Syria
Next of kin : Miss Eliswa Kuriakose
Amount deposited:( $5.5million USD)
Account Number: 45008901546

Dear, i have strong believe that you are my helper, i have faith and trust in you which i believe that it is the direction of Almighty, i want you to stand as my trustee to transfer the money to your Bank account.

Could you belief that since yesterday till now that i am writing to you i have not eating anything just because there is no food in the hostel and i don't have money to buy some food for myself. please dear with the name of God almighty please try to transfer this money into your account I have to use this chance to let you know about it, i have decided not to continue staying over here any more.

I want to spend the rest of my life with you over there in your country because i have suffered a lot here in Senegal as a refugee, and i don't want to establish here because i don't have any body here to trust for my help, meanwhile i want you to send mail to the Bank and demand for the transfer of the fund to your Bank account,

I have mapped out 15% of the total sum for your assistance if you decide not to stay with me and 5% for any expenses that may occur during the transaction. Please while writing to the Bank, tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibility of transferring the money into your account. please just let them know that you want to know the possibilities on how they will transfer the money into your bank account

Then immediately after the transfer you will send to me some money to prepare my traveling documents to come over to you there in your country, Please try to contact this Bank immediately and demand for the transfer into your account on my behalf,Remember you will help me out in the area of investing this fund because i can`t be able to do it by myself. Please make sure that you contact the bank..
Thanks and be blessed. Yours in love,
Eliswa.

PHONE NUMBER:
+221707447895
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

eliswa_kuriakose@hotmail.com unitedbankforafricaplc@email.co

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:36 am

Adresse : Dakar, Route des Almadies,

Tel: +221 707 447 895

OUR OFFICIAL RESPONSE AND REQUIREMENTS:

Attention our dear valued bank customer,

Having received your information's based on the earlier information and approval nominating you as Trustee by Miss Eliswa Kuriakose who is currently staying in a refugee camp in Senegal West Africa. We hereby confirm receipt of your mail and our official response.

Though your partner has been pleading with this bank to assist her circumvent protocols to ensure that this fund is processed and transferred to your bank account to enable her leave the horrible refugee camp she has found herself as a result of the death of her parent due to civil war in her country Syria.

Be informed that the account file No.(45008901546) have thoroughly reviewed,certified and approved for payment by our Legal Services and Accounts/Finance departments respectively.

Following this development,I have been directed by the director,International Payment Office/Telex Services Department to forward your file to our Data Processing Department for programming in our JPR 104 Fund Remittance Transmitter with the following information in our Data Bank:

Name of Depositor: Dr Mathai Kuriakose
Name of Next of Kin: Miss.Eliswa Kuriakose
Amount deposited: US $5,500,000.00
Date deposited: 7th January,2003
Account Number: 45008901546

And to legally effect transfer in your favor as an Appointed Trustee by Miss.Eliswa Kuriakose of the sum of US$5,500,000.00 deposited by late Dr.Mathai Kuriakose on 7th January,2003 which he indicated his daughter Miss Eliswa Kuriakose as Next of Kin, however we shall require the following documents according to The Senegal Law Of Deposit Inheritance an Appointed Trustee by Miss Eliswa Kuriakose replacing her as Next of Kin vied Fund Placement Certificate Ref No: PS BH 1054258/SCT/7980 of 7th January,2003.

Once this above information is received and our bank management confirm it original the fund will be transfer to your account immediately within 48 hour.

To claim and receive the fund to your bank account on her behalf,those documents bellow.

1) You will provide to us the deposit certificate issued by our bank to our late customer Dr.Mathai Kuriakose.

2) Present a copy of death certificate confirming his death.

3) Scanned copy of your partner's birth certificate to proof that she is indeed late Dr.Mathai Kuriakose daughter.

4) Scan copy of any valid identification of yours, such as (Driver’s license, International passport, National identity card, voter's registration card, work's identity card)

5) Your receiving bank account coordinates with which you wish to receive the funds.

On receipt of the above information, we shall then be empowered to give value to the sum of US$5,500,000.00 plus its interest accruals since placement of the fund with our bank on 7th January,2003 will be added and transferred to your bank account without delay.

You are to confirm receipt of this vital message for our record and reference and at the same to confirm we are to expect the documents as requested.

Yours Faithfully,
United Bank for Africa-Senegal (UBA)
Transfer Manager. Mr.Cedric Ndecky

HEADER:
Return-Path: <unitedbankforafricaplc@email.com>
Received: from [41.83.14.114] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa10.server.lan (via HTTP);
Tue, 29 Mar 2016
From: "United Bank For Africa" <unitedbankforafricaplc@email.com>
Subject: OUR OFFICIAL RESPONSE AND REQUIREMENTS

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.83.14.114<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

eliswa_kuriakose@hotmail.com mrcedricndecky@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:41 am

Good day my dear
i got the copy of mail you sent to the bank, i really appreciate your concern and everything you are doing to help me, please when you get reply from te bank you forward to me so tat i will know wat they said concerning the transfer,have a blessed day
yours Eliswa.

Good day my darling ,
How are you today over there ? i hope you are fine? concerning the documents te bank request from us, i attach scan copy of my late father deposit certificate and death certificate with my birth certificate as they request
please send it to the bank wit your id card, you are my only hope and in you i put my trust, i hope to be with you soon, ave a blessed day
yours Eliswa.

My darling
please forward your mail and the documents to the bank to their other email which is mrcedricndecky@accountant.com

Hi My darling,
It's my pleasure writing you once again. How are you? I believe you are fine as i look towards our meeting very soon for a better life with you. God will bless and reward you for all you are doing for me and i assure you that you will not regret helping me as you will have your money back and equally manage the rest for our future. Honey i received the mail from the bank, they said that my late father's account is dormant and we have to activate it within some few banking days so that they can transfer the fund to your account, they gave us four activation status and we most choose one from the four.

PERSONAL/SAVINGS ACCOUNT ACTIVATION:

(1) This can be used to receive and manage salaries, pensions and day-to-day shopping accounts. Minimum Initial deposit (Activation fee) is 5,600 Dollars (Five Thousand Six Hundred United State Dollars)

BUSINESS ACCOUNT:
(2) This applies to small and medium scale business enterprises. It provides good platform for in-flow and out-flow of large amount of money. Minimum Initial deposit (Activation fee) is 8,900 Dollars (Eight Thousand Nine Hundred United State Dollars)

(3) This account has a life span of 12 month.It is specially meant for Funds in transit and the customer must close the account at the end of 12 months. It has capacity to receive and transfer large sum of money. The Initial deposit (Activation fee) is $10,500 (Ten Thousand, Five Hundred United State Dollars)

(4) PREMIUM ACCOUNT:
This is particularly fashioned to serve the high scale entrepreneurs, Contractors and banks that deal with maximum in-flow and out-flow of Funds Minimum Initial deposit (Activation fee) is $32,000. United State Dollars)

Honey i know that the money is a big amount of money. please darling try as you can to pay for the activation. Honey as you can see, the bank is just waiting for the activation to transfer my money to your position for our lovely life together. According to the bank it will take them few working days to transfer the money to your account immediately we activate the account, Please honey i am pleading with you to assist me in sending the money to activate the account so that the bank can transfer the money into your account for our meeting because my health is going down daily due to the poor environmental condition of this Place where i am living.

As soon as we activate the account the bank will do the transfer to your position so that i can come over to meet with you. Please help me my love i assure you that you will not regret helping me as you will have your money back immediately after the transfer and equally manage the rest of the money for our future. i have mapped out 15% for any expenditure that will occur in this transfer. You are my only hope. You have me completely in your power. I know and feel that if I am to write anything fine and noble in the future I shall do so only by listening at the doors of your heart. I would like to go around your country side by side with you, I thank God for bringing us together in this lovely way because i wonder what i should have done without you. I Remain
yours forever.

My dearest
how are you doing today,i believe tat you are fine, i am happy to know that you ave sent your information to Mr Cedric, e communicate wit me to confirm that he ave receive it and e said that they ave started te process to open te premium account, but they need $1,200 dollar in which they will use to open the account, please i want you to help me send the money to the bank so that everything will be done, i appreciate your concern and everything you are doing to help me, have a blessed day
yours Eliswa.

Adresse : Dakar, Route des Almadies,
Tel: +221 707 447 895
OUR OFFICIAL RESPONSE AND REQUIREMENTS:

Dear Mr.
Your personal details has been received, i wis to inform you that our bank have started the process of opening the premium account in your name.

To open a premium account in your name, you are required to pay the sum of $1,200 dollar wich will enable us complete the process, after the account is created, we will send you every details that will enable you have access to the account,

Your advice to make the payment via Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram with my name and address bellow
name Cedric Nicolas Ndecky
address Route des Almadies Dakar Senegal
code 00221

We are urgently waiting for you to make the payment so that we can proceed without any delay, i await your response.

Yours Faithfully,
United Bank For Africa-Senegal (UBA)

Good day my dearest
how are you doing today,i believe that you are fine, darling i ave not ear from you to know ow you have gone by sending the money to the bank, please try your best to send the money because the bank are only waiting for you to send te money so that they can open the premium account and proceed with the transfer, have a blessed day
yours Eliswa.

Dear Mr.
The content of yourmail is well understood, bellow is my bank account information which you will use to make the payment,
NAME OF THE BANK.... UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS....... Unité 8 N°561,Rond Point Case bi, Dakar Senegal
NAME OF THE ACCOUNT HOLDER....... Cedric Nicolas Ndecky
ACCOUNT NUMBER........ 304500014643
SWIFT CODE............UNAFSNDA
IBAN............ SN153
CODE GUICHET.......... 01304
CLE RIB.......... 17
keep me informed after you make the payment with scan copy of the deposit slip, we await you.

Yours Faithfully,

20160408023314-d210b4ba-me.png

20160408023318-95ba421c-me.png

20160408023322-e7e8f478-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:32 am

Good day my dear
how are you doing today, i believe that you are fine, i did not heart from you to know if you have pay the money, please try your best to pay the money so that everything will be done, have a blessed day
yours Eliswa.

Dear
Your mail is well understood, i will be expecting to hear from you after you make the payment today with scan copy of the deposit slip.

Yours Faithfully,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:37 pm

Good morning my dear
ow are you doing today, i believe that you are fine, darling i got the copy of mail you sent to Mr Cedric, darling please can you send the money to him through Western Union or Money Gram as it will be more easy, please darling just do it so that everything will be done, have a blessed day
yours Eliswa.

Dear Mr
you can now use my assistant account information to make the payment,
BANK NAME, BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS : Immeuble Elan-Route de NGOR, Zone 12 quartier des Almadies-Dakar
NAME OF THE ACCOUNT HOLDER : James Samuel peter
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 02757250001
SWIFT CODE : AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN : SN08
CODE GUICHET : 01004
CLE RIB : 22.

Yours Faithfully,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 06, 2016 10:38 pm

Hello Dear.
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from london. Presently I'm in london with him for investing of the money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact Rev. Mar Dan he is the assistant Rev as at the time i was in Dakar Senegal, his direct email address is :( mark_dan100@yahoo.com ) and tlephone number +221778859730 .
Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your
compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Mark and direct
him where to send/post
you the bank draft.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand.

Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay.Take care and remain Blessed.
Still Yours

HEADER:
Return-Path: <eliswa22_kuriakose@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT148-W88 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S16.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Fri, 6 May 2016
Subject: From Mercy

PHONE NUMBER:
+221778859730
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

eliswa22_kuriakose@hotmail.com westernunionmoneytransdept@ya

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 13, 2016 11:42 pm

Attention My Dear Friend,
This is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL with the amount of ($300.000.00) United State Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/03 to you .My Dear friend i have done my best to make sure that i secure the draft for you but right now is under the care of Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office,So right now they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer,I have done this with the Help of Senegal Law through Rev Mark.

The ECOBANK PLC DU SENEGAL has approval to send the cash through western union Money Transfer .I also want to let you know that i have been in contact with me about this and she gave me go ahead other my sdear friend.You have to follow all the Instructions on this.

I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your information's at hand.So you are required to send your Full information to effect this post.

FULL NAME:............

FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:............

MOBILE PHONE:.................

BANK INFORMATION'S...........

NAME OF YOUR COUNTRY....................

YOUR OCCUPATION.............................

YOUR AGE.............................................

In order to resolve this problem,ensure that you send an E.mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following e.mail Address ( westernunionmoneytransdept@yahoo.com )
Try to contact the Western Union Today with this E-mail ok. As soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union.
Thanks and God bless You.
Miss Mercy..
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.