Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stelladestiny23@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

stelladestiny23@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:42 pm

Zorpia:

Hello i am Stella destiny i have gone through your profile and FIND OUT YOU ARE A NICE PERSON, I will like to discuss some crutial issues WITH YOU as a friend here is my email (stelladestiny23@ hotmail.com) contact me for my photos and details. ( stelladestiny23@ hotmail.com

Screen name: STELLA / STELLADESTINY
25, Mesa, Arizona, United States

stella.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: stelladestiny23@hotmail.com Stella Destiny

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:06 am

Stella's Skype ID;
live:stelladestiny23
Dakar, Dakar, Senegal

Stella Destiny.PNG

Dearest one,

How are you today hope all is well with you over there together with your health if so thanks be to God almighty, My Dear I am very very happy to inform you about my success in getting my late father fund transferred with the cooperation of a new partner from who is an international businessman.Presently I am in Paraguay now ,for investment projects . Meanwhile,I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the fund despite that it failed us some how.i drop an international bank draft of $200,000.00 dollars for you for your past effort to help me i drop it to Central bank du Senegal on your behalf it is an bank draft ,but the bank said they will issue you an ATM master card as soon as you contact them for you to start withdrawing the money through ATM master card as that will be the only way you can be withdrawing the money without any problem.I wholeheartedly and considerably made up my mind to show you this compensation as token of my appreciation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me then.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with the ATM master card chief remittance officer Johnson Diallo .Please do Let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy together after all the sufferings at that time.

You are advised to confirm your personal information's to them to enable them commence with the issuing of the Visa Card to you without delay and do not hesitate to contact them for your funds to avoid them diverting your funds to the Government account.

Kindly send the below information's to them without delay:

· Your complete names:
· Complete Address:
· Your Telephone numbers:
· Your Occupation
· Your Age

However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you.

Contact Person : Dr.Diallo Johnson
Director Visa Card payment Department

Email:( atmmasterdebitcard51@gmail.com )

( centralbankdusenegal@aim.com )

Always keep me posted so that I will know when you receive your funds.

May God almighty guide and protect you and your family.
yours Faithfully,
Stella Destiny

HEADER:
Return-Path: <stelladestiny23@hotmail.com>
Received: from [212.82.98.74] by tm20.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Apr 2016 02:48:54 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1011.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Apr 2016 02:48:54 -0000
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016
Reply-To: Stella Destiny <stelladestiny23@hotmail.com>
Subject: THIS IS TO COMPENSATE YOU FOR YOUR PAST EFFORT TO HELP ME
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: stelladestiny23@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 15, 2016 7:35 pm

Hello My Dear,

I am more than happy of your reply to my mail. How is your day today, My name is Miss Stella Destiny, single and never been married, i am from Sudan in East Africa, 23yrs, at earlier i was residing in Darfurs refugee camp in Chad on January 2008, at a time, there is a division and dispatch of some of the refugees due to the over population of the people in Chad, i was taken to Senegal West African on 10th August 2008 where I'm presently residing in N'dioum refugee camp here in Senegal where i am seeking political asylum due to the civil war in my country. I am in sufferings and pains here in this camp and i really need to have some one by my side to encourage me and give me good advice in life and help me to come out from this situation.

My late father Dr. Leo Destiny was the managing director of Leo-pec Manufacturing industry (E.A) in the federal capital of Sudan (KHARTOUM) the economy capital of my Country, and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to serve my life here in Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthful, kindly and friendly and more to that, a person of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Thanks
With love and care.
Stella

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 17, 2016 12:45 am

Hello Dearest,

How are you today, l hope you are fine. My day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal. in this camp we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. John Bright who is the Reverend pastor of the ( Church of God Mission ) here in the camp he has been very good to me since l came here but l am not living with him rather l am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastor's Tel number is (+221 707689865 ) if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the girl's hostel. And I will come to his office to speak with you. And I will be glad to hear your voice. Call by 12 clock GMT London time,

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. my dear, please l would like you to know that l have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you to assist me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in England, which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $ 5.7( Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars) So l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I can't withdraw the money my self due to my refugee statues here in this country. I am not allowed to do any thing here as a refugee. I will like you to send me your contact information’s such as

Full Name .............
Address ..............
Telephone ............
Occupation ...........

I have got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all their confirmation and verification. However, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf and my trustee as regards to this money since l am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that the money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not.

I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money. like l said, l want you to call me because l have a lot to tell you. l kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
Dearest have a nice time and think about me. my dear, l hope to hear from you soonest.

Regards Stella,

Phone Number:
+221707689865
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:50 am

Hello my dearest one,

I'm happy to inform you about my Favor in getting the fund transferred to a
Swiss Account with the help of a new partner from London who is an
international businessman.

Presently I'm in London for investment projects, Meanwhile I did not forget your
past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite
that it failed us some how. I'm very much glad to inform you that I
left ATM VISA CARD on your name that contains ( $300,000.00 USD ) (
Three Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars ) for you I am giving you this
money because of your past efforts and attempts to assist me,however i
will like you to Feel free and contact United Bank of Africa ( UBA )
Dakar Senegal

Email: ( ubabanksenglplc@gmail.com )
Contact UBA bank for the ATM VISA CARD,

Tell the bank to send the ATM VISA CARD to you through DHL delivery
Service,I kept this $300,000.00 for your past efforts and attempt to
assist me in the matter of transfer those days ago. I appreciated your
efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with the
United Bank of Africa (UBA) Dakar Senegal, with the card you can
withdraw the money from any bank there in your country or any where in
the world. At this moment, I am very busy here because of the investment
projects with my new partner. Finally, remember that I had forwarded
instructions to the (UBA) bank on your behalf for you to receive that
money on the ATM VISA CARD,Take care and remain Blessed.
Mrs Stella.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.