Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sandrafrank55@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

sandrafrank55@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:14 am

Zorpia:

Hello, how are you?
It's my pleasure meeting you.
my name is Sandra, I saw your profile today at Zorpia.com and I find it interesting to contact you and to know little more about you,
I will be waiting for your reply soon at my private email id (sandrafrank55 @hotmail.com)
Miss Sandra

Screen name: sandra / sandrafrank0315 - no picture
29, Moscow, Russian Federation
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sandrafrank55@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:45 am

Skype ID for Sandra:
live:sandrafrank55

Dearest one ,
How are you and your work?thanks for your mail,I am more than happy to read your interesting mail and i hope that you are fine and healthily.

My name is Sandra Mark Adam i am 24 years of age from Republic of Sudan in Africa presently i am seeking asylum in the refugee center here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war which is taking place in my country Darfur Sudan.

My late father Mark Adam Bashir before his death he was the Personal assistance to Sudanese Vice-President,my family was kill by Sudan President in helicopter crash,i believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that is what makes me to disclose my identity to you.

I would like to know more about you,Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently,please darling here is my photo below,I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Yours love Sandra

HEADER:
Return-Path: <sandrafrank55@hotmail.com>
Received: from BAY182-W44 ([65.54.190.125]) by BAY004-OMC2S11.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 22 Feb 2016

PHOTOS:
Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:48 am

My Dearest one,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail How are you today? How was your day, hope fine. as for me, loneliness have been my friend over here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we don't allowed to go out from the camp any how sometimes we used to take permission .Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.

l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person l have now is Rev. John Dada, who is the Rev father of the all (Christine Churches here in the camp )he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Rev father Phone number is,( 00221-777231591 ) or ( +221-777231591 ),if you call tell him that you want to speak with the girl from Dar-fur Sudan ,he will send for me in the hostel. and his e-mail address is (revernedjohndada77@yahoo.com) As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.500 (Six Million Five Hundred thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it i will be in trouble,

I want to have your full information's such as;
your full name........................
address.............................
phone number.......................
Occupation........................
As soon as i have all this information's i will give you the bank contact where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working who can invest this money wisely.My favorite language is English l speak it very fluently.Meanwhile the Rev father name is John Dada, i will like you to call me, like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you,hope to see your photo nest time,
Miss Sandra

Capture3.PNG

PHONE NUMBER:
+221777231591
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:17 am

My Dear,
I thank you once again for your kindness towards me. Remember i trust you dear that is why i am giving you all this information. is for you and you alone OK please keep it to yourself OK and know that trust is what matters and not any other thing ,i really need you in all things OK,

Meanwhile I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.and i have write to them about you so you can send a mail to them tell them that you are coming on my behalf that you are my partner and trustee..

You will have 20% of the total money helping me In this regards and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.which you think will be good OK, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $6.5 Million dollars,deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.

The contact information's of the bank is as follows:

TRANSFER DEPARTMENT ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
HEAD OFFICE/: 36 ST Andrew Square Edinburgh
EH2 2YE, UK.
Fax: +44.7045787677-7.
The name of the Chairman of the Board is Sir Philip Hampton .
Email.address (royalbanktransferdpt@mail.com)
Email (philip.hampton2@aol.com)
Depositor's Name: Dr Mark Adam Bashir from Sudan.
Next of kin Miss Sandra Mark
Account Number Is ALC643I08701346/QB/71/B.

My prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.

Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.5 Million dollars, deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it OK.

As i told you before ,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible .Please make sure that you contact the bank for more information OK,l am waiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever.
Miss Sandra Mark

Phone Number:
+4470457876777
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:10 am

Hello Dear
How are you doing for me today together with you Heath and work which is the most important thing to ask you?hoping that all is well with you and if so thanks be to almighty God Amen,

And also saw a draft letter which you sent to the bank in which please as soon as you hear from they do keep me inform about it and have a great day at work with love and trust,
Yours Lovely one
Miss Sandra Mark.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

royalbanktransferdpt@mail.com sandrafrank55@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:20 am

TRANSFER DEPARTMENT-ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
HEAD OFFICE/: 36 ST Andrew Square Edinburgh
EH2 2YE, UK.
Chairman of the Board.Philip Hampton:
OFFICE Tel: +44-7031-866574.
Fax: .+447967413754.
E-mail (philip.hampton2@aol.com)
Attention ,
2/ 25th / 2016
Acknowledgment of Application for Claim forward to the following questionnaire to this bank I have being directed by Mr Philip Hampton the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer, to write you in respect to mail we received from you today.
Actually,we have being informed earlier about you by the young lady Miss Sandra Mark that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr Mark Adam Bashir is our late customer with substantial amount(US $ 6.500,000.00) of deposit with us. Hence you have being really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you , we will like you to send the followings via email attachment:

1. A Power of Attorney which will permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf and an Affidavit of oath. This Documents must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer as your partner is resident in Senegal and she will sign on it as the next of Kin.
2.The death certificate of late Dr Mark Adam Bashir for (Her late Father deceased confirmation of the death).
3. A copy of deposit certificate issued to Dr Mark Adam Bashir by our bank.

Note that the above requirements are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours, and the next of kin after the claims of the Fund. Th is shall also ensure the smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund will be made within 72 hour s.
If you and your partner can furnish us with the required Documents for the successful transfer. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please don't hesitate to contact our foreign transfer officer
Mr Philip Hampton on telephone; Number +447967413754. for more directives/clarifications.
Yours Faithfully
Mr. Ewen Stevenson
(Chief Financial Officer)
RBS UK.
Cc: Sir Philip Hampton
Group Chief Executive
RBS UK.
TRANSFER DEPARTMENT-ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <royalbanktransferdpt@mail.com>
Received: from [41.83.21.27] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa05.server.lan (via HTTP);
Thu, 25 Feb 2016
Cc: sandrafrank55@hotmail.com
Subject: TRANSFER DEPARTMENT-ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.

i have called you line but it is not going my dear in which i need to hear you voice do call me on reverend father office line phone that is +221777231591 so that i will hear you voice and also i have summit the two documents that i have with me to the lawyer being death certificate and deposit certificate too and it remaining Power of Attorney and Affidavit of oath so write to him concern it with love and trust,

Lawyer Contact Below Down.

My Beloved One
How are you today? hope you are fine,i have little time to write to you,the office of the Reverend is busy today,Now about the request the bank needs from us.
l told the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) he will help us in the transfer,write to him about the transfer.

Bar (Dr) Philbert.Sanga Esq
E mail address,
(barristerphilbertsangalawfirm@gmail.com)
Equity law firm
telephone number .(+221768883025)

Tell him that the bank asked you to get a Senegalese lawyer, that will help you get some documents in the high court of Senegal. before the transfer could be made.Have a nice time and always think about me.

Yours for ever in Love.
Miss Sandra Mark

Hello My Darling one
Am so happy when i got a draft mail which you sent to the lawyer concern the remaining documents bank request in other for they to release my late father fund into your account in which as soon as you hear from him do let me know and also assist me on it as i have tired to call you line but it was not going why with love and hugs of million kiss,
Yours Lovely one
Miss Sandra Mark.

Hello My Darling one
Very Good Morning
Am so happy when i read a mail from you and also heard all you said in your mail in which i did wrote to you yesterday and also which you have not let me know on how you have gone with the lawyer in case you hear from him do let me know and also assist me towards it with love and hugs of million kiss for you alone,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barristerphilbertsangalawfirm@gmail.com sandrafrank55@hotmai

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:35 am

MCBEN LAW FILM DAKAR SENEGAL
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
DR. PHILBERT SANGA
1880 Grand Medina
DAKAR SENEGAL
PHONE:+221768883025.
EMAIL:
barristerphibertsanga@yahoo. com
OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC/0549 Date 3- 1st 2016
YOUR Ref: DCC/Vol.111 Case No.015181 Your Date 3 - 1st 2016.
Ref: Power of Attorney/Affidavit of Support and Changing of Ownership and Support.
With Due Respect ,

Sequel to the file that was submitted in your name on how to prepare a Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath for you and your partner. In respect of the authorization letter and Affidavit of Oath that will enable you stand on your partner to transfer her money from (Royal Bank Scotland) to your bank account in your country or elsewhere.

Prior to my enquirers from you are your partner , I was made to understand that there are Four documents required by them before the transfer of the Fund to your account.

1. A copy of Death certificate of your partner's late father.
2. A copy of his deposit certificate. (WHICH YOUR PARTNER HAS GIVEN TO ME AND I HAVE REGISTERED THEM IN THE HIGH COURT).

It's now remaining the other two documents which is Power of Attorney and the Affidavit of Oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner Miss Sandra Mark In view of above and from my inquiries, it will cost the sum of 600 dollar for authentication of the Power of Attorney 400 dollar for swearing of the Affidavit of Oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid,400 dollar for notary stamping at the notary office (before it will go out from Senegal here) and my legal processing fee of 180 dollar total (1,580 dollars) to get everything done,

YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY THROUGH MONEY GRAM TRANSFER OR RIA MONEY TRANSFER OR WESTERN UNION TRANSFER WITH THE INFORMATION BELOW.

NAME… Philbert Sanga.

Philbert Sanga
1880 Grand Medina
DAKAR SENEGAL.
MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY, SO WE CAN START THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS (WHICH WILL BE READY BY THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS).

Yours sincerely in Service,
Barrister (Dr) Philbert.Sanga
(Principal Advocate).(ESQ)
Tel: +221768883025

HEADER:
Return-Path: <barristerphilbertsangalawfirm@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-oi0-x229.google.com (mail-oi0-x229.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c06::229])
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016

Hello My Darling one
Very Good Morning
Am so happy when i read the forwarding mail you got from our lawyer as the supreme high court was requesting the total figure of 1,580 usd dollars in other to process the documents on you name so that my late father bank will release the fund into your account immediately so that i shall come there and complete my studies and live a better good life with you and which i did got the reply you sent to the lawyer so when you hear from him as done that do please reach me back about it with love and hugs of million kiss for you alone,
Yours Lovely one
Miss Sandra Mark.

Hello My Darling one
Very Good Morning
How are you doing for me today together with you Health?Hoping that all is well with you over there in my dream country to arrival there soon in which i want to know and ask how far you have gone with the lawyer if have provide with you what you request from him and when you done that do please keep me inform and have a great lovely day with love and hugs of million kiss,
Yours Lovely one
Miss Sandra Mark.

MCBEN LAW FILM DAKAR SENEGAL
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
DR. PHILBERT SANGA
1880 Grand Medina
DAKAR SENEGAL
PHONE:+221768883025.
EMAIL:
barristerphibertsanga@yahoo. com
OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC/0549 Date 2- 29th- 2016
YOUR Ref: DCC/Vol.111 Case No.015181 Your Date 2- 29th -2016.
Ref: Power of Attorney/Affidavit of Support and Changing of Ownership and Support.
With Due Respect ,
In respect of your mail which i received today in my noble law firm on how to prepare an affidavit of support and Power of Attorney in your name for you to stand on behalf of your partner Miss Sandra Mark to transfer some fund from (Royal bank of Scotland) to your Account.
My Noble law firm wishes to bring your notice that before i can proceed with the Service i will like you to forward your personal Information to My Law Firm Immediately.

1) NAME;
2) ADDRESS ;
3) TELL ;
4) FAX;
5)E-MAIL;
6) COUNTRY:
7) PROFESSION;
8) AGE,

All this Information Listed above will appear on the Power Of Attorney and Affidavit Oath. Note that i will be going to the Federal High Court here in Dakar Senegal to ascertain the cost of the Authentication of the Power Of Attorney and Affidavit Oath before it becomes Valid for the Transaction of the Fund into your Account.

After Which My Law Firm will contact you back with the Required cost of the Power Of Attorney and Affidavit Oath before accepting to render the required legal Service to you.

My Priority is to render that bast of my Efficient Service to my Clients
Thanks for the decision to work with my law Firm for this transaction.

Yours sincerely in Service,
Barrister (Dr) Philbert.Sanga
(Principal Advocate).(ESQ)
Tele.+221768883025.

Attention ,
I Hereby Letting you know that i have read a mail which you sent to My Noble law firm and i came to understood you point the reason why i directed you to send the legal fees through western union Or money gram transfer because it is an easy way to receive the fund within 30 minutes you have send the fund in other way of bank to bank it will take like four to five days before it will reach here,

However dear client below down here are our noble law firm account information which you are to use to transfer the fund in which as soon as you done that do get back to me with the scan copy of the transfer slip and attack it back to my via email id address in other to confirm on it that is,

Account Information's

RECEIVER NAME: EMERIBE CHIGOZIE POLYCARP
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 301010026616
IBAN NO: SN153 01301 301010026616 82
SWIFT CODE: UNAFSNDA
BANK NAME: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (SENEGAL)
ADDRESS: ROUTE DES ALMADISES-ZONE 12-LOT D-B.P 11476 DAKAR SENEGAL.

Thanks for you kindle understanding and co_operation towards this issue and also hoping that this letter is in order with you and i promise to render my best service to you and you will not regret working with My noble law firm Good Day,
From Desk Barrister....Philbert Sanga
Telephone Number....+221768883025.

Fake ID for the Barrister:
20160304002851-2f25b93f-me.png

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447031866574
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +447967413754
Original network provider* Orange

+221768883025
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: sandrafrank55@hotmail.com barristerphilbertsangalawfirm@

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:22 am

Attention ,
Regarding to your mail reaching to My noble law firm and i came to understood you point as you mentioned that you went to bank again yesterday in which the account did not accept the payment in which you will need a different account to do that and below down here are another different account which you will use to deposit the fees immediately today and get back to me with the scan copy of the receipt as soon as you made the payment,

Bank Information's

1. BANK NAME.... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL.

2. ACCOUNT NAME.... CONTEH ERNEST

3. ACCOUNT NUMBER....03632240009

4. SWIFT CODE.... AFRISNDAXXX

5. BANK CODE..... SN100

6. CODE GUICHET.....01010

7. CLE RIB....30

8. IBAN....SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3632 2400 0930

Thanks for you kindle understanding and co_operation towards this matter and also hoping to hear from you sooner with a good news,
From Desk Barrister.....Philbert Sanga
Telephone Number......+221768883025.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:30 pm

Dearest one,
How are you today hope all is well with you over there together with your health if so thanks be to God almighty, My Dear I am very very happy to inform you about my success in getting my late father fund transferred with the cooperation of a new partner from who is an international businessman.Presently I am in Paraguay now ,for investment projects . Meanwhile,I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the fund despite that it failed us some how.i drop an international bank draft of $300,000.00 dollars for you for your past effort to help me i drop it to Central bank du Senegal on your behalf it is an bank draft ,but the bank said they will issue you an ATM master card as soon as you contact them for you to start withdrawing the money through ATM master card as that will be the only way you can be withdrawing the money without any problem.I wholeheartedly and considerably made up my mind to show you this compensation as token of my appreciation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me then.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with the ATM master card chief remittance officer Johnson Diallo .Please do Let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy together after all the sufferings at that time.

You are advised to confirm your personal information's to them to enable them commence with the issuing of the Visa Card to you without delay and do not hesitate to contact them for your funds to avoid them diverting your funds to the Government account.

Kindly send the below information's to them without delay:

· Your complete names:
· Complete Address:
· Your Telephone numbers:
· Your Occupation
· Your Age

However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you.

Contact Person : Dr.Diallo Johnson
Director Visa Card payment Department

Email:( atmmasterdebitcard15@gmail.com )

( unitedbanktransferdepartment@yahoo.in )

Always keep me posted so that I will know when you receive your funds.

May God almighty guide and protect you and your family.
yours......................
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:59 pm

Skype ID:
live:pauljames_77

From Sandra,,,,,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from London. Presently I am in South Korea for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact Secretary to the Rev whom used to be a God-Father to me when i was in Dakar Senegal camp, his name is Mr.Paul James and her email address is (pauljames_77@hotmail.com)

MR PAUL JAMES
SECRETARY
EMAIL:Mr pauljames_77@hotmail.com
Tel:+221-761359368.

Ask her to send you a Certified Bank Draft of $300.000.00-Dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Mr. Paul James and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, because i want to finalize everything and go back to school.finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Mr. Paul James on your behalf to receive the money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.

Take care and bye for now.
Yours Mrs Sandra.

Phone Number:
+221761359368
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.