Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tinacolly24@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

tinacolly24@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:30 pm

Zorpia:

Hello Dear, Am tina colly by name. i saw your profile here today. i will be very happy to know more about you please contact me through my Email Id (tinacolly24@ hotmail.com) for more details about me and also send more of my photos to you Thanks.

Screen name: tinababy / tinababycolly
25, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Stolen picture used:

tina.jpg
tina.jpg (5.8 KiB) Viewed 6125 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: tinacolly24@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:33 pm

Tina's Skype ID:
live:tinacolly24

DEAREST ONE,

firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email; online with the message, which I have sent to you.
How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health, and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is (Tina Colly) i am (24years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from ( Liberia, in West Africa,) 5.2ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr.Bernard Colly; was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry.) in Monrovia the capital of Liberia, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country ( Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.

I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Reverend Patrick Mark), who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION) here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221-777-901-233 ) or ( 00221-777-901-233 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me ( Tina Colly ) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to any thing, be it phone or what ever, because it is against the law of this country.

My Dear I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $6.7 (Six million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and person of a Great vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, this is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Faithfully,
Tina.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <tinacolly24@hotmail.com>
Received: from BLU179-W33 ([65.55.111.135]) by BLU004-OMC4S2.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 18 Jan 2016

Thanks a lot for your response, I will also like to see you face to face, please call me at 14:00 GMT with the reverend phone number ( +221-777-901-233 ) or ( 00221-777-901-233 ) which I gave to you. I will be waiting for your call because it have been the cry of my heart to hear your voice. I want to inform you that
before i contacted you, I saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of person i am looking forward to help me in this situation.

Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

I confide you dear that is why i am giving you all this information.
You can call the Reverend around 14: 00GMT, i will be there waiting your important call.

Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

You will have 18% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. Therefore, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer the 6.7million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.The contact information of the bank are as follows,

In-formations I Have
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND P.L.C LONDON
The name of the transfer officer is Sir Davis Smith.
Telephone number..... +447866076456
Fax Number ....... 0044-7866-076-456

Email address ( royalscotbank_transfer1@aol.co.uk )
OR
Email address ........( royalbanksemailr@aol.co.uk )
......................................................................................................................
Next of Kin:::::::::::: Miss.Tina Colly
Father's Name:::::::::::: Dr. Bernard Colly
Account Number::::::::::: (RBS745008901546/QB/91/A)
Amount Deposited:::::::::::: 6.7 Million US $
Account switch code::::::::::: (Ben Colly)
Name of Bank:::::::: Royal Bank of Scotland
The name of transfer officer:Davis Smith.

Contact them now on how to transfer the $ 6.7 (Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars)deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this ugly situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind,and i will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank !.
I love you with the love of the Lord .
Yours forever,
Tina.

Dearest one,
How are you doing today ?, I hope you are all fine? And i want to thank you for all your love and efforts to help me out of my situation and to help transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy Person. Listen honey, before i gave you these information's, i prayed and my spirit convinced me that you are best person to help me in this situation, i have never told any body about this money, the only people that knows about it is you, me and the Reverend father.

No one again knows about it (since the death of my parents) and i will like you to keep it to yourself because of wicked people, for i don't want to lose my life because of money. Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us,i have with me here My Late Father's statement of account(which i will send to the Bank , if the Lawyer agrees to help us) and the Death Certificate, (which i will also send to the Bank), I thought it's the only thing the Bank will need from us but since they need the Power of Attorney and the Affidavit of Oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal .

I have informed the Reverend Father about it and he gave me the contact of this Lawyer below, according to the Reverend Father he is a Registered Lawyer in the United Nations and he is also a Registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. Please i will like you to contact him through email or phone today, because according to what the Bank requested, the documents which is the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath will bear your name. And when you are contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a Power of Attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's account in (ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND .PL.C) to your account in your country.

His contact information are as follows,

BARRISTER Dr.KENNEDY ADU, LEGACY CHAMBERS.
SENIOR ADVOCATE .
Barrister Dr. Kennedy Adu
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
Office Telephone.. ( +221-765-599-154 )

Email address.... ( kennedyadu@lawyer.com )
Email address.... ( Kennedyadu@iname.com )

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the Power of Attorney Please try and contact me, when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!
Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to join you over to your country. Thanks A big hug and kisses for you, i cant wait to see you face to face.
From my deepest heart of love, have a nice day.
Yours Tina.

REPRESENTING PEOPLE AND BUSINESSES IN FINANCIAL MATTERS.
FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER DR.KENNEDY ADU
LEGACY LAW CHAMBERS
Office Address. 1880 Grand Medina Dakar Senegal. Dakar, Senegal, Office.
Office.Tel. ( +221-765-599-154 )
Email..... ( adukennedy@yahoo.com )
Email..... ( kennedyadu@lawyer.com )

ATTN!
Sequel to your mail on how to prepare a Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath for you and your partner and we have received all your Full contact details in my Law Chamber, as you will like it to appear on the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath.
Prior to my inquiries from the Bank and High Court here in Dakar Senegal, I was made to understand from the Bank that there are four documents required by them before the Transfer of the money into your account.

1. A Copy of Death Certificate of her Late Father.
2. A Copy Of Last Statement Of Account Of Late Dr. Bernard Colly, Which Is With Her Already ).

Then, the other two documents. Which is the Power of Attorney and the Affidavit of Oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your Partner,
In view of above and from my inquiries from the federal high court here today For the cost of the documents.
Bellow Are The Cost Prize List Of Your Required Documents:

1: The authentication of the Power of Attorney, It will cost the sum of (260 Dollars)
2: For swearing of the Affidavit of Oath at the federal high court here (100 Dollars) before it becomes valid
3: For notary stamping at the notary office,....(110 Dollars)(before it will go out from Senegal here)
4: my Consultation And legal Processing Fee of...... (100 Dollars)

Total Charge To Be sent Is (570 Dollars) to get everything done.
YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY TODAY THROUGH (WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM) MONEY TRANSFER.
TRANSFER WITH MY NAME BELOW

Receiver name ........... Kelly Adu
Address ...... 1880 Grand Medina Dakar Senegal

HOWEVER, YOU SHOULD FORWARD DIRECTLY TO MY EMAIL BOX THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION OVER HERE AS SOON AS YOU TRANSFERRED/SENT THE (570 DOLLARS)BY THE WESTERN UNION, MONEY TRANSFER AGENT.

1) The Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
2)The Text Question And Answer
3)The Name Of The sender .

Note::: We Collect Payment Before Rendering Services To Our Client According To The Law Of Our Senegalese Barristers Association Constitution Code Order Of (Code 11 Of 1989)Demands.
Above All, As Soon As This Legal Charge Is Paid, Your Kind Services Will Be Rendered To You On/ Before Two Working Day,s That Is Within The Next 48Hours.

Barrister, Dr. Kennedy Adu.
(Principal Partner)(ESQ)
Office. 1880 Grand Medina Dakar Senegal. Dakar, Senegal,
Tel.. ( +221-765-599-154 )

HEADER:
Return-Path: <kennedyadu@lawyer.com>
Received: from [41.82.62.102] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa08.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sat, 23 Jan 2016
Cc: tinacolly24@hotmail.com
Subject: MY FINDINGS FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN DAKAR ,SENEGAL.

ATTENTION.

For your kindly notice this is to inform you that my noble law firm have received your mail i heard all you said concerning legal fees. of the documents below here is my secretary account information that you use to make the payment on my noble law chamber

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... CAMARA OUSMANE
NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS.............. YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 05007960000
BANK CODE..................... SN100
CODE AGC..................... 01022
RIB..................... 77
SWIFT CODE..................AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN.......................... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5007 9600 0077

keep me update as soon as you deposit the money and also send me the information that you use to make the payment i promise to give my client the best of my service thanks for your cooperation regard

Barrister Kennedy Adu.

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221777901233
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447866076456
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

+221765599154
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

Stolen Photos:
Attachments
Capture1.PNG
Capture1.PNG (42.39 KiB) Viewed 6104 times
Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (48.79 KiB) Viewed 6104 times
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:29 pm

ATTENTION.
FOR YOUR KINDLY NOTICE THIS SIS TO INFORM YOU THAT MY NOBLE LAW FIRM HAVE RECEIVED YOUR MAIL I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID LISTING MR. THE ACCOUNT OF MY SECTARY I GAVE TO YOU IS VALID I WONDER HOW YOU SAID THAT THE ACCOUNT IS BOUNCING BACK AND YOU DON'T BORDER TO INFORM ALL THIS WHY. YOU HAVE TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTION SERIOUS BECAUSE I BE CALLING YOUR PHONE LINE AND YOU DON'T WANT TO PICK THE CALL SOME TIMES THE LINE WILL INTER VOICE MAIL. I ALSO AM BUSY PERSON SO THAT I CAN BE ABLE TO PROCEED FOR THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS IN YOUR NAME AM DOING THIS BECAUSE OF THE POOR GIRL YOUR PARTNER MISS TINA COLLY WHO SHE STILL AT REFUGEE CAMP. BELOW HERE IS THE ACCOUNT THAT YOU USE TO DEPOSIT MY LEGAL CHARGES FEES. TO MY CHAMBER KEEP ME UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU DEPOSIT THE MONEY AND ALSO SEND ME THE SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP. YOUR URGENT MAIL OF THIS MESSAGE IS NEEDED THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION REGARD
BARRISTER KEENEDY ADU.

TITLE OF ACCOUNT : BINTA DIALLO

ACCOUNT NUMBER : 03611140002

BANK CODE : SN100

OFFICE CODE : 01010

CLE RIB : 82

IBAN : SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3611 1400 0282

SWIFT CODE : AFRISNDAXXX

BANK NAME : GROUP BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tinacolly24@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:52 pm

Dearest Friend ,

This is Tina Colly ,Who contacted you some time ago over a transfer of fund to your account as earlier stated in my proposal, I am sending you this mail to remind you of how I concluded with the said money transfer, though knowing very well that you showed concern by offering the necessary help you could. I am thanking you very much for the least assistance you gave me and at this, I intend to pay you back good for good. I am very successful with the transfer of the funds which I contacted you for an assistance which is today completed.

I am happy to announce this to your hearing that i and my new husband is residing in Paraguay as the transfer is completed. On your part, I am COMPENSATING YOU with the sum of ($250,000,00) TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS for showing concern. Please I want you to accept this as a gift from my heart I would have sent you this mail earlier but due to how hurriedly my trip alongside with my husband to Paraguay was and since then he has been monitoring my movement, I signed a cheque of $250,000,00.Dollars on your behalf as I am successful with this transfer.

I will like you to contact the Reverend Patrick Mark for the collection of this cheque. It is my desire to fulfill my dreams in life and to humanity, therefore GET THE COMPENSATION that came from my true heart.

Contact him through his Email address below.
Name: Reverend Patrick Mark

Email: patrickmark000@gmail.com

Phone:+221777901233

My dear i may not have the chance to send you mail again as my husband is watching my movement.All contact should be between you and Reverend Patrick Mark.You can send me mail to tell me what he said when you contact him.

Thanking you once more and God bless you and entire family.
Regards,
Miss Tina.

PHONE NUMBER:
+221777901233
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: tinacolly8@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:35 am

Zorpia:

I love your profi
am Miss Tina, please
contact me back here is
my private E-mail.for
you to know more
about me. thanks
(tinacolly8@ hotmail.com)
your new friend Tina>>
(tinacolly8@ hotmail.com)

tinababy / tinababycolly6 - no picture
24, Graz, Austria
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 18‑99, in Bulgaria.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

tinacolly8@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:51 am

Skype ID:
live:tinacolly8

DEAREST ONE,

firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email; online with the message, which I have sent to you.
How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health, and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is (Tina Colly) i am (24years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from ( Liberia, in West Africa,) 5.2ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr.Bernard Colly; was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry.) in Monrovia the capital of Liberia, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country ( Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.

I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Reverend Patrick Mark), who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION) here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221-777-901-233 ) or ( 00221-777-901-233 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me ( Tina Colly ) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to any thing, be it phone or what ever, because it is against the law of this country.

My Dear I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $6.7 (Six million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and person of a Great vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, this is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Faithfully,
Tina.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <tinacolly8@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL125-W8 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S9.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 18 Apr 2016

Same two photos posted above:

Phone number: +221777901233 also reported above:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:37 pm

Thanks a lot for your response, I will also like to see you face to face, please call me at 14:00 GMT with the reverend phone number ( +221-777-901-233 ) or ( 00221-777-901-233 ) which I gave to you. I will be waiting for your call because it have been the cry of my heart to hear your voice. I want to inform you that
before i contacted you, I saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of person i am looking forward to help me in this situation.

Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

I confide you dear that is why i am giving you all this information.
You can call the Reverend around 14: 00GMT, i will be there waiting your important call.

Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

You will have 18% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. Therefore, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer the 6.7million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.The contact information of the bank are as follows,

In-formations I Have
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND P.L.C LONDON
The name of the transfer officer is Sir Davis Smith.
Telephone number..... +447866076456
Fax Number ....... 0044-7866-076-456

Email address ( royalscotbank_transfer1@aol.co.uk )
OR
Email address ........( royalbanksemailr@aol.co.uk )
......................................................................................................................
Next of Kin:::::::::::: Miss.Tina Colly
Father's Name:::::::::::: Dr. Bernard Colly
Account Number::::::::::: (RBS745008901546/QB/91/A)
Amount Deposited:::::::::::: 6.7 Million US $
Account switch code::::::::::: (Ben Colly)
Name of Bank:::::::: Royal Bank of Scotland
The name of transfer officer:Davis Smith.

Contact them now on how to transfer the $ 6.7 (Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars)deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this ugly situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind,and i will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank !.
I love you with the love of the Lord .
Yours forever,
Tina.
Attachments
4-20.PNG
4-20.PNG (46.5 KiB) Viewed 5924 times
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tinacolly8@hotmail.com royalscotbank_transfer1@aol.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:10 pm

Welcome To Royal Bank of Scotland International [RBS]

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND HQ INST,36/42 ST ANDREW'S SQUARE,EDINBURGH SCOTLAND .
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc
RBS, Gogarburn, PO Box 10SCOTLAND PLC.
Edinburgh EH12 1HQ
Commission File Number: 001-10306
TEI : ( +447866076456)

FAX (+44-7866-076-456 )

Email....royalscotbank_transfer1@aol.co.uk

Email ..royalbank_remittance@ukr.net

website..http/ /www.rbsmakeithappen.com

ATTEN!

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write to you in respect to the mail which we have received from you today. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the Next of Kin ( Tina Colly ) that she wishes you to be her trustee /representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.

Late Dr. Bernard Colly, is our late customer with account no.(RBS745008901546/QB/91/A) with substantial amount of (US\$6,700,00.00) deposited with us.
Late Dr. Bernard Colly, is our late customer with Data Base!

Country code Amount Deposit Sort code Account No.
GB US$6.7M RBS RBS745008901546/QB/91/A

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:

1.A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note: The Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (since the money is originated from Africa and the Next of Kin is Currently residing in Senegal).

2.The death certificate of late Dr. Bernard Colly, Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3.A copy of Deposit Certificate of the account issued to Dr. Bernard Colly, by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours,the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund will be make within 48hours at reception of these documents.

Also you have to send your bank account information which will facilitate this fund as soon as this document's are been provided.

Therefore You have to present these documents to our bank to enable us wire the fund ( US\$6,700,000.00 ) into your account. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s),

fax +44-7866-076-456 for more directives/clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Sir. Davis Smith
Transfer Officer R.B.S

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:

http:/ /www.rbsmakeithappen.com
Above Website was checked and found to be dead.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <royalscotbank_transfer1@aol.co.uk>
Received: from 41.82.45.15 by webprd-a15.mail.aol.com (10.72.12.229) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Thu, 21 Apr 2016 05:07:20 -0400
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016
From: Royalbank Scotland <royalscotbank_transfer1@aol.co.uk>
Cc: tinacolly8@hotmail.com

Dearest one,
How are you doing today ?, I hope you are all fine? And i want to thank you for all your love and efforts to help me out of my situation and to help transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy Person. Listen honey, before i gave you these information's, i prayed and my spirit convinced me that you are best person to help me in this situation, i have never told any body about this money, the only people that knows about it is you, me and the Reverend father.

No one again knows about it (since the death of my parents) and i will like you to keep it to yourself because of wicked people, for i don't want to lose my life because of money. Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us,i have with me here My Late Father's statement of account(which i will send to the Bank , if the Lawyer agrees to help us) and the Death Certificate, (which i will also send to the Bank), I thought it's the only thing the Bank will need from us but since they need the Power of Attorney and the Affidavit of Oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal .

I have informed the Reverend Father about it and he gave me the contact of this Lawyer below, according to the Reverend Father he is a Registered Lawyer in the United Nations and he is also a Registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. Please i will like you to contact him through email or phone today, because according to what the Bank requested, the documents which is the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath will bear your name. And when you are contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a Power of Attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's account in (ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND .PL.C) to your account in your country.

His contact information are as follows,

BARRISTER Dr.KENNEDY ADU, LEGACY CHAMBERS.
SENIOR ADVOCATE .
Barrister Dr. Kennedy Adu
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
Office Telephone.. ( +221-765-599-154 )

Email address.... ( kennedyadu@lawyer.com )
Email address.... ( Kennedyadu@iname.com )

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the Power of Attorney Please try and contact me, when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!
Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to join you over to your country. Thanks A big hug and kisses for you, i cant wait to see you face to face.
From my deepest heart of love, have a nice day.
Yours Tina.

PHONE NUMBER:
+221765599154
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tinacolly8@hotmail.com kennedyadu@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:56 pm

Hello my dear. the mail i forwarded to you, is the respond mail i receive from the lawyer, which i noticed he send same message to both of us, and i hope you received yours, please try and forward your information to him as he is demanding OK. so that he will start preparing those documents for us. because i am suffering here and i want to be with you soon. and please always update me the outcome from the lawyer, so that i will know how things are going on with you and the lawyer OK. Have a nice day my dearest and waiting to hear from you soonest,
yours in heart.

LEGACY LAW CHAMBERS

ATTN.
SEQUEL TO THE MAIL WHICH WE RECEIVED FROM YOU IN MY NOBLE LAW FIRM TODAY AND THE CONVERSATION I HAD WITH YOUR PARTNER AND MAN OF GOD RESPECTIVELY ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH IN YOUR NAME FOR YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER AND TRANSFER SOME MONEY FROM THE BANK TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD THE BELLOW IN-FORMATIONS TO THIS LAW CHAMBER IMMEDIATELY.

1.your full name and address..

2. telephone number..

3.permanent home address and nationality..

4. date of birth ....

5. occupation..

AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH. SO I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE TODAY TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
AFTER WHICH MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIRED COSTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.
I STILL REMAIN YOURS SINCERE/ PRINCIPAL PARTNER IN SERVICE.

BARRISTER, Dr. KENNEDY ADU.
(Principal Partner)(ESQ)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tinacolly8@hotmail.com kennedyadu@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:18 pm

My dearest sweet love, how are you doing this hour? with hope that you are in good health, it has been my prayer for you to always be in good health for me. honey, the message i have forwarded to you is the message i received from the lawyer. which i noticed that he sent same message to both of us.

My Dearest one, from the mail i received from you and the conversation i had with the lawyer, i find out that the lawyer has requested for some money, and now i don't know what to do because i just spoke with the lawyer now through rev. phone, the rev. father has also spoke with him and i tried to explain but he told me that the money does not belong to him but to the Federal High Court and now i have no other means through which i can raise this money unless you, you have shown me this love darling and i want you to accomplish it by bringing me close to you so i can show you how much i care for you too. i have send my late father death certificate and bank deposit certificate to lawyer, so that he will send all the documents to you after he has prepare the power of attorney and affidavit of oath.

Darling i want you to try your best for me and send this money to the lawyer, i can not make myself cheap before men just to raise this money, it is never my portion because i kept myself special for the person i will spend the rest of my life with, please save my life, i am crying even as i am writing to you because my situation here is too bad, some times i go to bed with an empty stomach just because there may not be food in the camp, please help me and i assure you that you will never regret helping an orphan like me. I wait to hear from you.
Yours lovely,
Tina.

LEGACY LAW CHAMBERS

ATTN!
Sequel to your mail on how to prepare a Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath for you and your partner and we have received all your Full contact details in my Law Chamber, as you will like it to appear on the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath.
Prior to my inquiries from the Bank and High Court here in Dakar Senegal, I was made to understand from the Bank that there are four documents required by them before the Transfer of the money into your account.

1. A Copy of Death Certificate of her Late Father.
2. A Copy Of Last Statement Of Account Of Late Dr. Bernard Colly, Which Is With Her Already ).

Then, the other two documents. Which is the Power of Attorney and the Affidavit of Oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your Partner,
In view of above and from my inquiries from the federal high court here today For the cost of the documents.
Bellow Are The Cost Prize List Of Your Required Documents:

1: The authentication of the Power of Attorney, It will cost the sum of (260 Dollars)
2: For swearing of the Affidavit of Oath at the federal high court here (100 Dollars) before it becomes valid
3: For notary stamping at the notary office,....(110 Dollars)(before it will go out from Senegal here)
4: my Consultation And legal Processing Fee of...... (100 Dollars)

Total Charge To Be sent Is (570 Dollars) to get everything done.
YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY TODAY THROUGH (WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM) MONEY TRANSFER.
TRANSFER WITH MY NAME BELOW

Receiver name ........... Kelly Adu
Address ...... 1880 Grand Medina Dakar Senegal

HOWEVER, YOU SHOULD FORWARD DIRECTLY TO MY EMAIL BOX THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION OVER HERE AS SOON AS YOU TRANSFERRED/SENT THE (570 DOLLARS)BY THE WESTERN UNION, MONEY TRANSFER AGENT.

1) The Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
2)The Text Question And Answer
3)The Name Of The sender .

Note::: We Collect Payment Before Rendering Services To Our Client According To The Law Of Our Senegalese Barristers Association Constitution Code Order Of (Code 11 Of 1989)Demands.
Above All, As Soon As This Legal Charge Is Paid, Your Kind Services Will Be Rendered To You On/ Before Two Working Day,s That Is Within The Next 48Hours.

Barrister, Dr. Kennedy Adu.
(Principal Partner)(ESQ)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.