Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tinacolly24@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: tinacolly24@hotmail.com kennedyadu@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:51 am

Your Kind Attention.

I received your email and noted the content on it, However: you can go ahead and make the payment with this account.

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... CAMARA OUSMANE

NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

BANK ADDRESS.............. YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 05007960000

BANK CODE..................... SN100

CODE AGC..................... 01022

RIB..................... 77

SWIFT CODE..................AFRISNDAXXX

IBAN.......................... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5007 9600 0077

once you made the payment call me on phone and send me the scan copy of the payment slip.
Thanks.

My dear, i have seen the mail you sent to lawyer, and i believe that the lawyer will send his account information to you. i am happy that you have committed to help me and i promise you that you will not regret of helping an orphan like you. and i vow to make you the most happiest man on earth once i regain my freedom from here. and please do inform me as soon as you send the money to lawyer OK. have a blessed day as i hope to hear from you soonest.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tinacolly8@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:31 am

My dear, i heard all that you said, so please try your best to send the money to lawyer tomorrow as you have said OK. have a blessed day as i hope to hear from you soonest.
Yours in heart.

Your kind Attn:
I received your mail and noted the content on it, However: i will be expecting you to make the payment today. and as soon as you make the payment. do send me the scan copy of the payment slip. to enable me withdraw the money on time and take immediate action to procure those documents from federal high court Senegal.
Thanks.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tinacolly8@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 01, 2016 2:20 am

My dear, if the account information that the lawyer give to you is having problem then contact the lawyer and inform him about it. or you can use western union to send the money to lawyer, please try and look for means to send the money to lawyer OK.

Your kind Attn:

I received your mail and noted the content on it, However, there's notting wrong with the account information i gave to you, the account has been active and will always be.

If your bank refuse to remit the money into the account information i gave to you. then you will have no option than to use WESTERN UNUION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM. with my information here.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tinacolly8@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 02, 2016 10:49 pm

My dear i have heard all that you said, but i am confuse over this issue, because i called the lawyer and tell him what you said, which the lawyer made me to know that you said same thing to him. and he said that he has been using the account for every long time, and no body has ever complain about the account. and he also said today he uses the account to received money from India. Honey, i am really really confuse over this issue. please am pleading to you for the sake of my condition here. if the bank has refuse to do transaction for you through account. kindly try and use money gram or western union please. i am suffering a lot here. and you are my only hope.

Attention,
For your kindly notice this is to inform you that my noble law firm have received your mail. i have heard all you have said below here is another different and new account from my accountant use it and make the payment of my legal charges fees. today to enable me to start up with process of the documents from the federal high court of Senegal. update me as soon as you send the fees. and also send me the scan copy of the payment slip to enable me to receive thanks for your cooperation i promise to give my client the best of my service regard
Barrister Kennedy Adu.

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... CAMARA OUSMANE

NAME OF THE BANK..... .... CBA0

BANK ADDRESS.............. PLACE DE INDEPENDANCE

ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 0 3 4 1 8 0 45 4 2 0 1

BANK CODE..................... SN012

CODE AGC..................... 01201

RIB..................... 70

SWIFT CODE..................CBAOSNDA

IBAN.......................... SN012 01201 034180454201 70
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tinacolly8@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:07 am

Skype ID:
live:revpatrickmark_1

Dearest Friend ,

This is Tina Colly ,Who contacted you some time ago over a transfer of fund to your account as earlier stated in my proposal, I am sending you this mail to remind you of how I concluded with the said money transfer, though knowing very well that you showed concern by offering the necessary help you could. I am thanking you very much for the least assistance you gave me and at this, I intend to pay you back good for good. I am very successful with the transfer of the funds which I contacted you for an assistance which is today completed.

I am happy to announce this to your hearing that i and my new husband is residing in Paraguay as the transfer is completed. On your part, I am COMPENSATING YOU with the sum of ($250,000,00) TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS for showing concern. Please I want you to accept this as a gift from my heart I would have sent you this mail earlier but due to how hurriedly my trip alongside with my husband to Paraguay was and since then he has been monitoring my movement, I signed a cheque of $250,000,00.Dollars on your behalf as I am successful with this transfer.

I will like you to contact the Reverend Patrick Mark for the collection of this cheque. It is my desire to fulfill my dreams in life and to humanity, therefore GET THE COMPENSATION that came from my true heart.

Contact him through his Email address below.
Name: Reverend Patrick Mark

Email: revpatrickmark@outlook.com

Phone:+221766843127

My dear i may not have the chance to send you mail again as my husband is watching my movement.All contact should be between you and Reverend Patrick Mark.You can send me mail to tell me what he said when you contact him.

Thanking you once more and God bless you and entire family.
Regards,
Miss Tina.

Profile Elements:
Tina Colly / 100013251011494\
Active on August 25th, 2016

Tina Colly.PNG

Same phone number used here:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=46201&p=113758#p113758

Phone:
+221766843127
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tinacolly8@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:50 pm

Greetings ,
This is to bring to your notice that i have confirmed with the western union money transfer agent here in Dakar Senegal to transfer your cheque of (250,000) United State Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118408/03 which i keep for you

My Dear, i have done my best to make sure that i secure the draft for you, but right now is under the care of Western Union Dakar Senegal head office,meanwhile they have agreed to transfer it through Western Union Money Transfer,I have done this with the Help of the issuing bank and foreign transfer policy in Senegal.

The money could not be transfer to you due to allocated security code, the bank of Senegal has approval to send the cash through western union money transfer, you have to follow all the Instructions on this for the successful wire transfer

I was unable to complete this issue alone as a result of non-availability of getting hold of your detailed information's required, so you are required to send your full information's to the western union agency here to effect this post.

Full name..............
Full contact address..........
country..............
Mobile phone:............

In order to resolve this problem,send an E-mail with your information above to the western Union solicitors fund verification department with the following e-mail Address.

E-mail : ( westernuniontransfer746@gmail.com )

Contact the western union today with the above email address. as soon as this mention information's is received by the western union agent, the money will be transfer to you via western union or from the western union transferring bank.
Regard
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.