Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elizzymorre@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

elizzymorre@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:44 pm

Return-Path: <elizzymorre@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 09:33:15 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Elizabeth Morris <elizzymorre@hotmail.com>
Subject: Hello My New Friend,

Hi My New Friend,

How are you today i hope that every things is ok with you, my name is Elizabeth Moris it is my great pleasure to contact you through this media requesting for a relationship and i know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding while we see what happened in future.

I will be very happy if you can write me through this email for me to send my picture and details about my self, you should remember that distance, color, language or race cannot be barriers. i will be waiting to hear from you

Your new friend,

Ms ,Lizzy Morre
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: elizzymorre@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:12 pm

Hi

Thanks for your mail.I am glad i got your email,you sounded very sweet and caring i like that from a man and sorry for my late response.I will be glad to tell you more about me and what i am looking for in a man and i believe age, its just a number, but am open to any relationship depending upon their sharing the intimate side of myself with someone willing to do the same.I am Lizzy Moris from Liberia, am 24yrs old and i hope to find a man that i could possibly have a new life, am still single searching for a man who will make me happy till the end of my life and the man i can spend the rest of my life with but if you are married i do not mind having a casual relationship.

This is just a little about me there is still a lot of interesting things to know about me,but for now lets concentrate on getting to know each other, I am looking for a serious love and relationship but the kind of man am looking for must be very well responsible,honest,caring,loving and open minded.I will like you to Send me your pics so i see what you look like.I want you to know that distance does not matter if two hearts are loyal to one another.I will like to ask you some questions, are you single, married or divorced? do you have kids? You have told you are a banker, what do you do for fun and in your free time? tell me about yourself ? how do you treat your woman? I hope to read from you soon.

Kiss and hugs,
Lizzy Moris.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <elizzymorre@hotmail.com>
Received: from DUB115-W100 ([157.55.2.9]) by DUB004-OMC3S22.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 14 Dec 2015
Subject: Pic Attached
Attachments
pic.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: elizzymorre@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:45 pm

Hi Dear

I am more than happy for your email,sorry it took long time to mail you back .If i begin to mention my wishes to you now,words will not be enough to explain it,i wish i'm there with you to know you more,i understand that you have conscience and do not want to halt me. I had told you that little more about me and my family.I'm 5.5ft tall, fair in complexion and presently i am residing in the resettlement center here in Dakar under the United Nation as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country last few years ago.

My late father was a politician before he was killed by some unknown people one early morning in cold blood and I am alive because I was living at school by then, also it is by the infinite mercy of God that made me to escape the tragic incidence because only God hold my future that is why he made it possible for me to be away that day that my father to a blessed memory was killed. I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal,through Mali as i told you in my earlier mail where I am living now because of the tragic incidence couple with the trauma that followed and ill treatment from uncles because of my late father's treasure/properties.It happens that he made a deposit of some money about $3.2 million in my name overseas and i have the documents to this fund with me.I will be happy if you can help me so that we transfer it to your country where it would be used for investment purposes as my late father wished for me before his death.I will like to tell you more when i receive from you on how you can help me.

I would like to know more about you,Your likes and dislikes as you know how desperate people can relate in search of real love and true friend. i will also love to know your hobbies and what you are doing presently, please remember to send your picture in the next letter and i will tell you more about myself as soon as i hear from you.
Hoping to hear from you soonest,

Thanks
Lizzy
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.