Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alinsie_Adfonse@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

alinsie_Adfonse@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:14 am

Message on the site:

Hello Dear,
My name is Alinsie Adfonse,i have a warm and friendly feelings as i saw today in Zopia, so i decided to leave a massage for you. please kindly reply me with my e-mail (alinsie_Adfonse@hotmail. com) so that i can tell you more about my self and send you more of my picture Thanks.

Screen name: alinsie / alinsieAdfonse
36, Canterbury, United Kingdom
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 30‑60, in Macedonia (FYROM).

alinsie.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: alinsie_Adfonse@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:37 am

MY DEAR FRIEND,

How are you today? I like to be open, i am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, It really does not matter one's age,color or achievement, what matters in our life is nothing but Care and expression,

This is the most important thing in life, to me the most beautiful thing created by God, is never seen, only felt in the heart, I have been hardworking all my life, i must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family,maybe relocate and start investing in other things,Anyway i like to tell you little about me, My name is Adfonse Alinsie, am from France , i was born in France, And i left France at Age of 12 Years, Am working as an Senior Audit/banker in Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom, I lost my only daughter at age of 4 years,

i was married but my Ex Husband got married to another woman,which caused our divorce, but is ok, since he accused me of been so busy with my work and the bank and its accounting/auditing, that i was not having time for him, but he refused to understand that i was pursing a goal, i told him that soon i would resign and we will have enough time for each other but he was impatient, But is over between us,I am happy alone because I have everything i need, This is why I think of relocating to your country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage Enough of myself, would you tell me more about yourself too???? I like to know you better,what you really do and your position in your work, your marital status and your country of origin
I love to hear from you soon
Adfonse Alinsie

HEADER:
Return-Path: <alinsie_adfonse@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT146-W28 ([65.55.90.135]) by SNT004-OMC3S22.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 30 Nov 2015
Subject: MY DEAR FRIEND

MY GREETINGS TO YOU DEAR

I am very happy to receive your reply How are you today? I feel stronger after reading your message I have the feeling that you are an honest person and because honesty choose to have this confidential agreement with you Dear I want to ask you if you can handle a transaction for mutual benefits / lifetime opportunity for you and I, as I said before I am Foreign Affairs Unit Head of International Remittances and the chief auditor to my bank here in UK

I have an opportunity to the sum of Five million five hundred thousand US dollars (US$ 5.500.000.00) to transfer to your bank account in your country will give all the details of this business transaction once we've known each other as business becomes with the confidence that personally contact you and only you Because of the love and trust I have bestowed upon you why I took a few days to know little about yourself Now we must consolidate our relationship with trust and that trust must begin now no would betray that confidence I have in you my heart told me that you are the right person for me and was going to handle this transaction for both

The fund will be shared in the ratio of 58% for me, 40% for you and 2% is to cover the expenses and fees your bank will use the fund in his country to build businesses and investment both we would arrange for this is a sincere request to you and I wanted to please this transaction secret because they do not have to trust anyone unless you and me

Please treat this business proposal with the utmost confidentiality and send me the following information (s) in order to apply for this transfer if you are interested

1 Full Name
2 Direction
Copy of id 2
3 Nationality

Thanks and regards
Adfonse Alinsie

Hello Dear

How are you doing together with your family, I hope all is well ? here is my phone number +447937424525
NOTE do not call me, you can SMS me, Because Bank set security to monitor every member of the Bank due our banking rule and regulation

Kindly make sure that this information will be between you and me until we actualized the success of this transaction, What i want you to do now is to apply for the release of the fund into your account, Make sure you keep a top secret of this transaction because i don’t want any staff of the bank to know that i am responsible for this transaction This is where i lay the future survival hope of our future, and its was the reason I tried to explain for your best understanding

You should not change your name and nationality in this transaction because you are going to apply as the business partner to the deceased customer Note, if you send this letter to the bank, the bank will not delay to contact you, but you should not respond back to the bank until i direct you on what to do

This is to avoid mistake from your part , See the official letter below, send it through to the bank through the bank email address of the bank as follows.

Bank Details
Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom
Managing Director, Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
Address PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom
Phone +441214567840
Faxx +447989010764
Bank Email...islamic_bankplc1946@aol.com
Bank Email...islamicbankplc@yahoo.co.uk

Immediately this fund is transferred into your account, then i will obtain visa to your country for the disbursement of the fund according to my proposal ratio, Immediately you apply update me that you have sent the letter to the bank.

My best regard to you and your family,
Your Adfonse Alinsie

============================================================

COPY AND SEND THIS BELOW MASSAGE TO BANK

To The Manager Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom
Managing Director, Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
Address PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom
Phone +441214567840
Faxx +447989010764
Bank Email...islamic_bankplc1946@aol.com
Bank Email...islamicbankplc@yahoo.co.uk

APPLICATION FOR REQUEST OF CLAIM

Sir / Madam,

I am ............ the business partner to Late Mr Mahmoud Adama, who was assassinated on January 13, 2008 when Gun men shot him while still inside the capital Libya, Tripoli

After his funeral celebration, i discovered that he have an unclaimed and balance account Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. ($5.5 Million) deposited in your bank when he was alive.

I hereby wish to bring to your notice that i am eager to apply for the funds claim as his business partner to enable your bank release and transfer his balance account of ($5.5 Million) into my nominated bank account, Upon your urgent response to this effect, I will send you my bank account information for the transfer of the above mentioned sum

So i expect that your bank management will pay an urgent attention to my request and communicate to me further with the related forms and documents necessary to claim this above mentioned sum without delay.

I apologize for late application for this claim as i have been arranging other things left since his sudden death occurred.

Yours sincerely

My Dear,

How are you doing together with your family, I hope all is well? Please bear with me that I am working on it to put in place all the necessary information in the form of official inquiry of deceased, I will like you to make an effort to see that this transaction is a success. This is a transaction that both of us need to be very careful so to see that everything goes well.

I could understand this is a matter of urgency, therefore see the deceased information below, use it to fill the official inquiry of deceased form and send back to the bank immediately.

You should complete the next of kin ID form with your information and bank account details for the transfer. Please you should be very careful and hope that the success will be archive soon.

You should avoid mistake from your side. What you should do now is to print the forms out and fill it with pen and sign, send back to the bank today or first thing tomorrow morning because the bank gave condition for the return of the forms. I will wait to hear from you and my best regard to you and your family.

The Next of kin ID form will be filled with your information and your bank details for the transfer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
THE DECEASED INFORMATION

1: Deceased full name: DR.Mahmoud Adama

2: Deceased occupation when he was alive; Business Tycoon & Medical Adviser

3: Where did he reside / address: Tripoli Ave-Deltona, FL 32725, EEUU Lybia

4: Deceased country of origin: libya

5: Deceased place / Date of Birth: libya / Nov 1, 1944.

6: Name(s) of the deceased wife or wives: He has one wife, Mrs Aisha Mahmoud Adama

7: Name(s) of the deceased child or children: NON

8: Your relationship with the deceased: He is my Business partner

9: Deceased Account type with this bank: company acceptance

10: Deceased Account number:-SID5813060001

11: Account Title of the deceased: Dr. Mahmoud Adama

12: Date account was opened: 16th aug,2004

13: Year the fund was deposited: 16th aug,2004

Adfonse's Skype ID:
live:alinsie_adfonse

Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom
PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom
ATTENTION
RESPONDS TO YOUR CLAIM

RESPONDS TO YOUR CLAIM

Attention

Be informed that the management of Islamic Bank of Britain United Kingdom is in receipt of your official message, Regarding to claim the balance account of our deceased customer

According to our Bank rules and regulations, the formal procedure(s) must be adopted to enable us carried out our official Bank duties necessary for your claim

Note that you are expected to abide by the principles for us to finalize this transaction accordingly,You are therefore advised to view the TWO forms attached, fill the columns with the accurate information required for the immediate process of your claim.

Herein, you are given 48 hours to return these forms back to this Bank

Appreciating the confidence you deposit on Islamic Bank of Britain United Kingdom

Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
Managing Director
Islamic Bank of Britain United Kingdom

HEADER:
Return-Path: <islamicbankplc@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from omp1020.mail.ir2.yahoo.com (omp1020.mail.ir2.yahoo.com. [212.82.98.83])
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447937424525
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Jersey Telecom

+441214567840
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Birmingham
Original network provider* BT

+447989010764
Original network provider* Orange
Attachments
10385565_714722928562957_661061903767189802_n.jpg
10906042_794405363928046_7773433072265402353_n.jpg
11130182_835749199793662_7810416136488120272_n.jpg
20151219000700-acc7422f-me.jpg
20151219000702-37525329-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: alinsie_Adfonse@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 24, 2016 1:31 am

Skype ID:
live:reverendkloopsmith

Dear

How are you?It is very unfortunate that you decided to leave me and stop Our hope of being together and see each other.You decided to This stop when we have completed almost everything about the transfer.

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the money Transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Europe.I am currently in Spain for investment projects with my Partner.

Meanwhile,do not forget your past efforts and attempts to Help me in transferring the fund even if you do not complete it with me. Now I would like to compensate you for your efforts,you will need Contact the Rev.Pastor. I gave him this when I was in Madrid but I was told that he is on a Missionary work in Senegal and his name is Rev. Kloop Smith.

E-mail Email: reverendkloopsmith@hotmail.com
or kloop.smith@yandex.com
Telephone: +221709431302

Ask him to kindly send you the package I gave him to Send to you when contacting him.It contains a check Certificate of $ 600.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your Compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.I appreciate your efforts at that time very much.So do not hesitate to Contact Rev Pastor and direct him where to send/post you the Check.

The pastor does not know the contents of the package not to mention anything about the Money while writing or calling him,just tell him how and where to post it For you.

Please let me know immediately you received it so that we can Share the joy after all the sufferings of the season. At the moment,I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and My new partner have at hand. I told the Reverend about you,therefore,Establish contacts with him to deliver the check to you without delay. Take care and stay blessed Have a wonderful day.
Regards,

Profile Elements:
Chinedu Johnson / 100009361779825
Active on April 21st, 2016
Self Employed (Business)
Past: UCAD
Went to Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) Enugu
Lives in Dakar, Senegal

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Phone Number:
+221709431302
Country or destination Senegal
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.