Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Genet Tsegay

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Genet Tsegay

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:59 am

Hello dear,
Nice to meet you, my name is Juliana. i want to be your friend please contact me with this my email ( julianasdonlove@yahoo.com) i have something important to share with you and also send you my pictures.
thank as I'm waiting for your reply in my email address.

Juliana Dougla
Female / Single
26 - / Ukraine

About Me
a am a honest girl, lovely caring and truthful
Looking For
am looking for a honest man who will love me as his wife
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Personality
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 175
Weight(kg) 58
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Education / Academic
Living Situation Live alone
Seeking For Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: julianasdonlove@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:42 am

My beloved. Good day.
Thank you so much for your response. I really appreciate your reply.
How are you doing? I hope you are very fine and healthy.
My name is Miss Juliana Douglass. I'm from South Sudan in Africa. I'm fair in complexion as you can see on my photos.
I am 24 years old. I'm single and never been married. I am the only daughter of my late parents. My father Dr.Douglas Lagu Alier. was a former parliamentarian and also an Industrialist and business tycoon in Khartoum capital of my country. But unfortunately my parents were among the people hit by bomb during the GoS and rebel groups Crisis in Darfur in the year 2008 resulting the death of my lovely parents.

After the tragedy that lead to death of my late parents. I managed to leave Sudan with some of my father's vital documents and struggle to make my way and entered Chad through help of Local Red Cross volunteers, and at a time there was a division and dispatch of some of the refugees due to over population of people.
Then i was brought to Senegal in West African for sanctuary here under the guidance of Protestant Church of Senegal, under the world communion of reformed church. I am residing in the church sanctuary now, here in Senegal.
I am suffering in pains here and I really need to have a man by my side to encourage me. I am willing to relocate from this country.
I would like to know more about you, because my dream is to meet sincere, faithful, kind and trustworthy person,
I will tell you everything about my family background in my next email.
I am hoping to hear from you today, thank you and God bless you,
yours love Juliana Douglas.

Header:
Return-Path: <julianasdonlove@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.139.215.253] by tm11.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Nov 2015 15:41:43 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1066.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Nov 2015 15:41:43 -0000
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015
Reply-To: Juliana Douglas <julianasdonlove@yahoo.com>

My beloved. Good day.

How are you today. I hope you are in good health, thank you once again for your response.
I have been wondering what will be your reaction when you received my email and saw my photos, because we have never met or known each other very well, but despite that, you replied me with good manners. I am counting on you now and i believe i will never regret having you as my love and partner.
Please don't be offended if i ask you this questions. Have you ever being lonely in your life before? Have you ever being rejected? Have you ever feel love but no body to love? Have you ever feel to be in someone's arms to express your passion but no body around you? Have you ever feel cold in the night on your bed alone but no hand to hold you? Have you ever felt sick in the night no body to care for you, have ever cry but no body to tell you sorry, have you ever be in agony but no body to sympathize with you. I don't know if you have ever experience such things,
my beloved. This is all I'm suffering here in this refugee camp.
I want you to make me happy, i want you to put smiles on my face, i need my freedom because i am suffering here, no good food here to eat, no good water here to drink, no happiness no life substance,
Dear, my days is very boring here in Dakar Senegal because we found it very hard and difficult to go out, because we are not allowed of free movement, it's just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God's grace, i will come out from here soon.
I want to go straight to the point. I am writing this email to you, from the office of Reverend George Abbot, he is in charge of this missionary and sanctuary.
This is phone number of reverend George Abbot ( +221776067883 ) and his email address is ( revgeorgeabot2@yahoo.com ). You can call him any time and tell him that you want to speak with me Juliana Douglas.
Actually i have explained a little bit about my life story and situation to the reverend but i did not tell him everything, and he gave me the access to make use of his office computer twice a day, just to help me because i told him that I am making contact to go out from this sanctuary, mostly to go out of Dakar Senegal here as soon as possible.
Dear, i want to share with you this secret and please, keep this secret very confidential, because i want you to know everything about me.

My late father deposited some amount of money in the bank in Europe, when he was alive, and my father used my name as the only next of kin, the amount in question is $5.7( Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars) And i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me.
I have got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my intentions to withdraw this money. I also got them aware of the death of my father and they have verified it with all their confirmation and verification.
But due to I'm under sanctuary and I wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money.
The bank advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as my partner and trustee in regards to receive this money into his custody. I will like you to send me your contact information's such as.

Your full names ............
Your address .................
Telephone number .............

I will like you to assist me transfer this money to your custody and you help me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you. Only if you will be honest and kind to my situation and assist me with all sincerity in your heart because situation of life here is very hard and difficult for me. I find it very difficult to eat good food here, even no good drinking water.
I'm hoping for your response today, so that i will give you all the details about the bank my late father deposited the money and tell you how the money will be transfer to your custody.
Yours forever. Juliana Douglas.

Phone Number:
+221776067883
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Exact first Script Being used Here:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=40560&p=89355&hilit=nadiasloves1%40gmail.com#p89355

Second photo stolen from Genet Tsegay. Contestant from Ms. World Ethiopia 2013.
Attachments
11721384_956812221028038_835470819_n.jpg
babyphoto (1)(1).jpg
babyphoto (1)(1).jpg (5.96 KiB) Viewed 2436 times
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

julianasdonlove@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:21 am

Hello Beloved. How are you,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Switzerland.
Presently I am in Switzerland now for investment projects with My new partner who help me in transferring the fund.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring of my late father's money, despite that it failed us some how due to your inability to raise money to help me or maybe you don't believe me but i still know that you made an impact in helping me then, that is why i remembered you now, because God has remembered me and it pleases mine mind to send you some money from the fund to change your life to better life as well.
Now you will need to contact the Reverend. Rev George Abraham whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his email address is as follows:(revgeorgeabraham11@yahoo.com) and his phone number is (+221 774 862 412)
Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00. Three Hundred Thousand Dollars, which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Reverend George Abraham and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.
at this moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I forwarded instruction to the Reverend on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.
Take care and bye for now.
yours truly. Juliana Douglas.

Header;
Return-Path: <julianasdonlove@yahoo.com>
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1047.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Feb 2016 17:03:49 -0000
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016
Reply-To: Juliana Douglas <julianasdonlove@yahoo.com>
Subject: GOOD NEWS

Phone Number;
+221774862412
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.