Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nadiasloves1@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

nadiasloves1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:07 pm

Hello dear

contact me with this email( nadiasloves1@gmail.com )i have someting very important to shaer with you and i will send my photos thanks.

Nadia James
Female / Single
27 - Roubaix / France

About Me
i am a simple girl and honest person, caring, lovely
Looking For
a man
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Smile
Appearance Very Attractive
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation No occupation / Stay at home
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: nadiasloves1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:35 am

Exact First Script being used here:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=40579&p=91083#p91083

My beloved. Good day.
Thank you so much for your respond. I really appreciate your reply.
How are you doing? I hope you are very fine and healthy.
My name is Miss Nadia James. I'm from South Sudan in Africa. I'm fair in complexion as you can see on my photos.
I am 24 years old. I'm single and never been married. I am the only daughter of my late parents. My father Dr James Manibe, was a former parliamentarian and also an Industrialist and business tycoon in Khartoum capital of my country. But unfortunately my parents were among the people hit by bomb during the GoS and rebel groups Crisis in Darfur in the year 2008 resulting the death of my lovely parents.

After the tragedy that lead to death of my late parents. I managed to leave Sudan with some of my father's vital documents and struggle to make my way and entered Chad through help of Local Red Cross volunteers, and at a time there was a division and dispatch of some of the refugees due to over population of people.
Then i was brought to Senegal in West African for sanctuary here under the guidance of Protestant Church of Senegal, under the world communion of reformed church. I am residing in the church sanctuary now, here in Senegal.
I am suffering in pains here and I really need to have a man by my side to encourage me. I am willing to relocate from this country.
I would like to know more about you, because my dream is to meet sincere, faithful, kind and trustworthy person,
I will tell you everything about my family background in my next email.
I am hoping to hear from you today, thank you and God bless you,
yours love. Nadia James.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <nadiasloves1@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-lf0-x241.google.com (mail-lf0-x241.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c07::241])
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015
Subject: THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPOND.

My beloved. Good day.
How are you today. I hope you are in good health, thank you once again for your response.
I have been wondering what will be your reaction when you received my email and saw my photos, because we have never met or known each other very well, but despite that, you replied me with good manners. I am counting on you now and i believe i will never regret having you as my love and partner.
Dear, my days is very boring here in Dakar Senegal because we found it very hard and difficult to go out, because we are not allowed of free movement, it's just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God's grace, i will come out from here soon.
I want to go straight to the point. I am writing this email to you, from the office of Reverend George Abbot, he is in charge of this missionary and sanctuary.
This is phone number of reverend George Abbot (+221774898297) and his email address is (revgeorgeabot2@yahoo.com). You can call him any time and tell him that you want to speak with Nadia James.
Actually i have explained a little bit about my life story and situation to the reverend but i did not tell him everything, and he gave me the access to make use of his office computer twice a day, just to help me because i told him that I am making contact to go out from this sanctuary, mostly to go out of Dakar Senegal here as soon as possible.
Dear, i want to share with you this secret and please, keep this secret very confidential, because i want you to know everything about me.

My late father deposited some amount of money in the bank in Europe, when he was alive, and my father used my name as the only next of kin, the amount in question is $5.7( Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars) And i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me.
I have got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my intentions to withdraw this money. I also got them aware of the death of my father and they have verified it with all their confirmation and verification.
But due to I'm under sanctuary and I wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money.
The bank advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as my partner and trustee in regards to receive this money into his custody. I will like you to send me your contact information's such as.

Your full names ............
Your address .................
Telephone number .............

I will like you to assist me transfer this money to your custody and you help me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you. Only if you will be honest and kind to my situation and assist me with all sincerity in your heart because situation of life here is very hard and difficult for me. I find it very difficult to eat good food here, even no good drinking water.
I'm hoping for your response today, so that i will give you all the details about the bank my late father deposited the money and tell you how the money will be transfer to your custody.
Yours forever. Nadia James.

My beloved.
How are you doing today? I believe all is well and fine with you over there, thanks be to God almighty for giving us health in abundant. Thank you once again for your kindness towards me.

my love, i have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money, you will have 20% of the total money after helping me in this regards and you will help me manage/invest the money in any business that will benefit our future.

I'll like you to contact the bank in London and tell them that you are my foreign partner/trustee and you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $ 5.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin, to your own account in your country.
The contact information of the bank are as follows,

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC. LONDON.
Email contact address: (standardchartered.consultant@aol.co.uk)
and (standardcharteredfinancialservic@aol.co.uk)
Account Holder's Name: Dr James Manibe.
Next of kin: Miss Nadia James.
Account number: BLB74510893346/QB/91/B.
Telephone number: +44784542040 or +44 20 07885 8888
Fax 44-709-280-4174

Contact them now on how to transfer the $5.7million dollars deposited by my late father. My dear, i am glad that God has brought you to rescue me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. please make sure that you contact the bank for more information on how the money can be transferred to your account. i will be waiting for your response with every hope that you will send an email to the bank today.
yours lovely. Nadia James

TO
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK. LONDON

ADDRESS: 1 BASINGHALL AVENUE. LONDON. EC2V 5DD. UNITED KINGDOM.

For your kind attention.

Sir.

I have been directed by the director of foreign operation/wire transfer of Standard Chartered Bank London. In respective of your mail we received.
Actually the young lady (Miss Nadia James) Has told us about you, that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of the money her late father deposited in our bank.
The late Dr James Manibe is our customer with the deposit amount of Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars ($5.700.000.00) deposited in our bank few years ago.
Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the Next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you. We would like you to submit the following documents.

1. A Power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to any of your bank account on her behalf. This power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer where she seek refuge, to enable her sign the documents.

2. A copy of deposit statement of account certificate issued to late Dr James Manibe, by our bank.

3. A copy of death certificate of late Dr James Manibe, issued by the hospital that confirmed his death.

4. A Sworn affidavit of oath from a federal high court.

5. Your account information where you will like our bank to transfer the money to you.

Note, that all these documents are compulsory to submit to our bank before our bank can transfer the money to your account to protect our interest and also your own interest after the transfer of the fund to any of your nominate bank account of your choice.
Note, that all these shall enable us make a smooth/quick transfer of the fund to you successfully.

We promise to give all our customers the best of our services because all our clients have unique needs so before working with any we take the time to understand their particular circumstances so that we can build a partnership that goes beyond the purely financial and our approach is defined by an uncompromising commitment to future goals.

Should you have any question(s) Please contact our Head of Management global head of customer relation officer Mr James Hopkinson, for more directive.
Telephone Number.
+447845420406 or +447024085032
Fax 44-20-78855-7888

You can also ask question through our email address given below.
standardchartered.consultant@aol.co.uk
standardcharteredfinancialservic@aol.co.uk

Thank you for contacting Standard Chartered Bank. London.
Best Regards.
Mr James Hopkinson.
Global Head of Customers Relations.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <standardchartered.consultant@aol.co.uk>
Received: from 41.83.39.115 by webprd-a13.mail.aol.com (10.72.7.195) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Thu, 03 Dec 2015 08:29:29 -0500
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015
From: Standard Chartered <standardchartered.consultant@aol.co.uk>
Cc: nadiasloves1@gmail.com
Subject: TRANSFER DEPARTMENT STANDARD CHARTERED BANK. LONDON.

My love, please compose a letter like this and send it to the lawyer, for him to help us and prepare the two remaining document.

Dear Advocate,
I, Mr. .............................. I am a foreign partner / trustee to Miss Nadia James, please. I want your service to prepare for me. (Power of Attorney and an affidavit of oath) from federal high court in Dakar Senegal that will allow me to help her transfer the money from Standard Chartered Bank of London to my custody before her arrival.
Expecting an early response, with respect,
Yours faithfully,
Mr. ..........................................

Dr Advocate Thomas Kebah.
E-mail address,
kebalegalchambers@gmail.com OR kebalegalchamber@hotmail.com
Office telephone number: (+221781125306)

HEADER:
Return-Path: <nadiasloves1@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-lf0-x243.google.com (mail-lf0-x243.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c07::243])
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015
Subject: LETTER TO LAWYER.

Attention.

Mr .

Thank you for accepting to use my noble law firm in this transaction.
Sir, after my consultations from the federal high court here. I understand that these documents will officially cost the sum of One Thousand Two Hundred Dollars. ($1.200)
To procure all the paper and make them valid for this transfer. Below here is how it accumulate to that amount.

The power of attorney cost................................$ 550

Making a sworn affidavit of oath in your name cost....... $ 400

High court notary stamp cost...............$ 50

Legalization..............................$ 200

Total.......................................... $ 1200.

You have to send this money through Western Union money transfer or Money Gram,
so that I will pay the registrar in the high court and procure the papers.
below here is my information you will use and send the money and attached here is my passport and my identity card,

Name of receiver .............. THOMAS KEBAH

Address................ SICAP LIBERTE 6 VILLA 245 2nd FLOOR

Country........ DAKAR SENEGAL.

Upon the receipt of the said amount, i will commence the process of the legal documents immediately, which will be ready in our working two day,

once more thank you for choosing to work with my law chambers as i assure you the best of my legal service.
please do not fail to contact me on phone if you need any more clarification,
my priority attention is to render the best of my services to all my clients.

yours sincere in services.
Dr. Advocate Thomas. P. A. Kebah Esq.

DR THOMAS KEBA ESQ
JUSTICE FOR ALL.

Barristers Skype ID:
live:kebalegalchamber

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221774898297
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

FAX: +4420788557888
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* BT

+447024085032
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447845420406
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

+44784542040
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

+4420078858888
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location London

FAX: +447092804174
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* YAC Ltd

+221781125306
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
Attachments
20151219020819-20af9d8f-me.jpg
20151219020823-8814d941-me.jpg
20151219020825-51924a04-me.jpg
20151219020828-4f234c13-me.jpg
Nady1(1)(2) (2).jpg
Nady2.jpg
Nady3(1).jpg
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.