Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

l_diane29@yahoo.fr Diane Laws

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

l_diane29@yahoo.fr Diane Laws

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:01 pm

Dearest

Nice to meet you. My name is Diane Laws from France. l am 29 years old. l really need your assistance. My husband dead two years ago and the family members wants to kill me and my children and seat on the inheritance he left for us with bank here in France, l am now in a hiding place with my kids and the documents of inheritance is with us. Please help us to have this fund transferred to your country and we will fly to join you.

Attached is my picture.

l will be waiting for your reply

Return-Path: <l_diane29@yahoo.fr>
Received: from [212.82.98.109] by tm11.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Nov 2015 11:58:02 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1046.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Nov 2015 11:58:02 -0000
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015
Reply-To: Diane Laws <l_diane29@yahoo.fr>
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

d_laws29@yahoo.fr Diane Laws

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:17 pm

Added E-mail address above:
Dear ,

May this mail find you well. l will start by thanking you so much for getting back to me. l am delighted to receive your mail. your acceptance have brought joy and happiness to me knowing fully well that l am stranded right now as we do not know anybody to run to here for assistance. we are confiding so much on you. please tell us more about yourself and family and will they be happy to welcome us when we come over to your country after the transfer of the inheritance to the account you will provide to the bank.

It will give us joy seeing you accepting to help me secure this inheritance money and have it invested in your Country. it is true that we do not know each other and have never met before, l hope that this transaction is the beginning of an everlasting relationship among us. May the lord bless you and your family for accepting to help a widow like me, Our major target in now is to secure this inheritance and flew out of France because of my late husband family who are tracing my way about and can never see me.

What to do regarding helping us:

The money is an inheritance which my late husband left for me before his untimely death and it is deposited in a Bank here in France where l am at present for the claim.

l am just a house wife before the death of my late husband.

l want you to stand as the foreign partner to my late husband to meet up with the agreement which my late husband entered with the Bank on the date of deposit to enable the Bank transfer the total money to the account you will provide to them.

The Money will be remitted to the Account which you will provide to the Bank.

The inheritance is 8,800.000.00 Euros

It will be good for you to send me your identification like passport of International ID for easy communication, After i receive your reply, i will send you the deposit documents which the bank gave to my late husband on the date of deposit. and also the Bank contact so that you will contact the Bank immediately and request from them on the formalities to transfer the money to your account. l will be given you 20% of the total money for your assistance.Attached is my picture and kids.

I will be waiting for your urgent news.

Best regards

HEADER:
Return-Path: <d_laws29@yahoo.fr>
Received: from [212.82.98.107] by tm14.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Nov 2015 22:11:14 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1044.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Nov 2015 22:11:14 -0000
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015
Reply-To: Diane Laws <d_laws29@yahoo.fr>
Attachments
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: l_diane29@yahoo.fr Diane Laws

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:48 pm

Dearest ,

However, i can now see that you are very serious to assistance me and the kids. Indeed you are a chosen one to help me and my children to achieve our goal and have a new life. My main problem now is how to secure this fund. you have booster my confidence more by your acceptance to help us.l am very happy to attached the deposit certificate and agreement of deposit which the Bank gave to my late husband, This documents will help you contact the Bank as my foreign partner and request from them on the formalities to transfer the total money to the account you will provide to the Bank.

l am going to write the Bank now and introduce you as my partner. Therefore feel free and contact the Bank once you receive this mail.

Here is the bank contact.

Contact Person Mr. Carlos Jose
Banque Populaire of France
15 rue Oberkampf,
75011 Paris - France
Tel: +33789919671
Web: http:/ /www.bpdfr.com/
email: bpdfadimn@bpdfr.com

Contact the Bank and let me know and never forget to send them your banking detail to facilitate the transfer. attached also is the WILL which confirms my claims. contact the bank while we await for the passport.

Dear

Thank for this wonderful news. many thanks for all the assistance you are rendering us. l am do happy for the good news. you have put smile in my face once again. i can not wait for the good news that the money has confirm into your account. l am owning a lot of bills and this money is the only hope i have in life. You are going to send us enough money to pay our bills and start arrangement to come over to your country as agreed. let me know once the money is in your account

once again thank you

(Valuable Client)

Sir/Madam

We acknowledge your application regarding the fund deposit belonging to Diane Laws and she has informed us about you as her foreign partner and the beneficiary of the deposit. We are confirming to you that we have such fund with our Bank. Therefore kindly reconfirm the below detail to enable us transfer your total fund.

YOUR FULL NAME:.................................................................
RESIDENCE ADDRESS:........................................................
AMT TO BE TRANSFERRED:................................................

FULL BANK TRANSFER WIRE INSTRUCTION DETAIL
- BANK ADDRESS...................................................................
- BANK NAME:..........................................................................
- TEL:..........................................................................................
- NAME OF BENEFICIARY:...................................................
- SWIFT CODE:.........................................................................
- BENEFICIARY ADDRESS:..................................................
- TEL/FAX:..................................................................................
- ACCOUNT NUMBER:...........................................................

Once we receive the requested information, the total sum will be transferred immediately. However, the requested information should be filled and return back with copy of your passport or any international Identification Card.

Mr.Carlos Jose
Remittance Director

HEADER:
Return-Path: <bpdfadimn@bpdfr.com>
Received: from ptangptang.store (com4.strato.de [81.169.145.237])
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015
Reply-To: Bank of France <bpdfadimn@bpdfr.com>

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 81.169.145.237<br>Originating ISP: Strato Rechenzentrum, Berlin<br> City: Berlin<br>Country of Origin: Germany<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

PHONE NUMBERS:
+33789919671
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination France
City or exchange location

+33789072257
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination France
City or exchange location
Original network provider*
Attachments
20151210223008-8e85bde5-me.jpg
20151210223011-97f59b09-me.jpg
20151210223015-39db72b4-me.jpg
20151210223017-2ab74480-me.jpg
20151210223020-97b969b9-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

vickyhayson2@yahoo.com

Unread postby Semara » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:07 pm

This scammer has also used the name Vicky Hayson and sent same emails and the same 3 photos.

Semara
New survivor

vickyhayson2@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:17 pm

Thanks for the new info, Semara.
Now, drop them like a hot potato, and leave them in the dark, so as not to educate them that they are posted.

Read this as well.
What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Refugee scams.