Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

joselinndadye@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:15 pm

Joseline
Female / Single
28 - / Rwanda

About Me
HumbleHumbleHumbleHumbleHumbleHumbleHumbleHumbleHumbleHumble
Looking For
good and caring mangood and caring mangood and caring mangood and caring mangood and caring mangood and caring mangood and caring mangood and caring mangood and caring mangood and caring mangood and caring man
Appearance
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Lips
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 158
Weight(kg) 66
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession nursing
Living Situation Live alone
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aries

Hello
My name is miss Joseline.
and I will like to have a mutual relationship with
you and
also there is something i will like to share with you.
take care and lots of love,
God bless you
Joseline
please email me ok (joselinndadye@hotmail.com)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: joselinndadye@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:59 pm

ADDITIONS:
Dearest,

Good morning and how are you doing my love. Honestly i will like to be part of your life, mine is a little bit morning over here in Dakar Senegal, as i said earlier on i am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar-Senegal. In this camp,its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God's grace, i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.The only person i have now is Rev Jeremiah Mathew who is the pastor of (Christ the king Churches) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I live in the female's hostel because the camp has two hostels one for men the other for women. Please try to call me by 2pm GMT. The Pastor's Telephone number is:(+221 766 484 379 ) and his email is ( rev.jeremiah.p.ngala@gmail.com ) when you call, tell him that you want to speak with me,so that he will send for me in the hostel. Please
call me today, I love to hear your voice. As are re refugee here,i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that led to the death of my parents took place.

Please, i will like you to listen to me on this very issue which i do not know what i can do about it. I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of a leading banks , which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount is (US$4, 700, 000.00) (Four Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Please can you be able to help me, so that i
can give you all the details.

Remember, i am giving you all this information on a trust, it is true that we are on a wicked world.I believe that you are an honest and understanding person. Thanks for your sweet regards for me. You are a nice person,I love to meet you very soon.I will like you to call me, call around 2pm GMT. I want to hear your voice. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours lovely.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <joselinndadye@hotmail.com>
Tue, 24 Nov 2015
Received: from SNT148-W61 ([65.55.90.72]) by SNT004-OMC2S44.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);

CONTACT MY BANKER
Honey,

Good morning and happy to hear from you, i got your mail and will be sincerely happy to join with you soon. Thanks and try to make sure that you contact the bank immediately with this information. I am really happy to meet a man like you with sincerity. I believe that is God that lead me because i prayed honestly for this before i tell you this in confidence. As i told you in my previous mail, i contacted the bank for the fund transfer but after verification on the account, the bank reply me that i should seek for an assistance of a foreign partner who will help me to transfer this fund to the country of my choice, the reason is because of my refugee status and the law of this country that has to do with my age. Honey, what you will do is just to send this letter to the bank with your information. If you send it, let me know ok, i shall be waiting to hear from you honey, i love you and believe that you will never hurt me. Contact the bank please, there is no problem. You can always call me through
this number of the Rev father
+221 766 484 379 , or write him with his email
rev.jeremiah.p.ngala@gmail.com , can you call me again today, so that we can speak to each other.

LETTER TO THE BANK

Sir,
My Name is ......?..... Country.........., a foreign partner to Miss Joseline Ndadaye who is in the Senegalese refugee camp now, because of war, which was fought in her country Rwanda, Miss Joseline Ndadaye is the next of Kin to late Dr Kagame Ndadaye Henry your late customer when he was alive he deposited a sum of $4.7 million US dollars in your Bank. Please i want to know the possibilities of transferring these money (fund) to my bank account in my country or else where, please tell me what to do.

Mr. Philip Hampton
International Transfer Manager
Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc,
71 BATH ST/.ST HELLER JERSEY
JE4 8PJ1,United Kingdom
Registered in Scotland
No. 45551
United Kingdom
Telephone:+441315498888
Fax : 00441-312-084-524
E-mail : rbsofficedepart@aol.co.uk
Rbs.infor@accountant.com

THIS IS EVERY INFORMATION OF MY LATE FATHER,S ACCOUNT WITH THE BANK.

NAME OF DEPOSITOR...............DR KAGAME NDADAYE HENRY
NATIONALITY...................RWANDA
NEXT OF KIN...................JOSELINE NDADAYE
RELATIVE POSITION............DAUGHTER
COUNTRY OF DEPOSIT..........UNITED KINGDOM/LONDON
ACCOUNT NUMBER............304100514911
AMOUNT DEPOSITED....... 4.7 MILLION USA DOLLAR
TYPE OF DEPOSIT.........FIXED DEPOSIT
REASON OF DEPOSIT.......FAMILY TREASURE

Please try to inform me whenever you get them ok

Kisses,

Joseline

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My dearest in heart,

How are you over there with things, i hope that you are doing well? It's a pleasure to write you once again with much happiness. please just keep everything within you and continue to pray that God will help us so that i will meet with you immediately this fund is transferred into the account. This is the contact of the lawyer. So, i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because I am afraid of loosing the money ok, i know that you will not disappoint me when the money gets to your care and I promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and I equally expect the same from you. Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the copy of the deposit certificate of the account issued to my late father by the bank and the Death Certificate of my late father as requested by the bank.

The lawyer is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. Please I will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC to your account in your country.
His contact information are as follows,

Bar Ben Ndiaye
Phone Number: +221-77-4555-156
E mail address: consul.benlawchambers@hotmail.com
Afriqueconsul.benlawchambers@yahoo.com

So, I will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney. Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!we need to get this document at least by this coming week from the high court, since this is all the bank is waiting now for the transfer of this fund. Thanks again as I think of you always.
Love from my deepest heart.

Kisses

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
Barrister Ben Ndiaye

SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES
RUE CD 7 WM LAMINE GUEYE DAKAR- SENEGAL
PHONE/ FAX +221-77-4555-156,338-350-562

EMAIL. consul.benlawchambers@hotmail.com

ATTENTION: MR .

Ref: Power of Attorney/Affidavit of support - Changing of Ownership and support.

MY FINDINGS AT THE HIGH COURT,

IN REGARDS OF THE NEEDED DOCUMENTS AND FROM MY FINDINGS IN THE HIGH COURT HERE, IT WILL COST THE SUM OF ($150) USD FOR THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY TO BE PAID IN COURT. ($250 ) USD FOR THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID TO BE PAID IN COURT. ($220) USD FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE TO BE PAID IN COURT, MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE OF ($600) USD SO THE TOTAL COST NOW FOR ALL THESE PROCESS WILL BE ($1,220.00) USD TO HAVE IT DONE.

YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER/MONEY GRAM WITH THE NAME OF MY SECRETARY BELOW

(MRS FATIMA MADOU)

FIRST NAME..............FATIMA
SURNAME...................MADOU
ADDRESS.................RUE CD 7 WM LAMINE GUEYE DAKAR- SENEGAL
DAKAR-SENEGAL

CODE...............0221

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY , SO THAT I CAN START THE PROCESSING OF THE DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL BE READY IN THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS..

(OUR PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO OUR CLIENTS)

THANKS.
YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
Bar Ben Ndiaye (ESQ)
TEL NUMBER +221-77-4555-156
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY.
SOLICITOR AND ADVOCATES

HEADER:
Return-Path: <consul.benlawchambers@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT151-W61 ([65.55.90.72]) by SNT004-OMC2S36.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 1 Dec 2015
Sender: <outlook_42a0cf018ce7a015@outlook.com>

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
Barrister Ben Ndiaye

SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES
RUE CD 7 WM LAMINE GUEYE DAKAR- SENEGAL
PHONE/ FAX +221-77-4555-156,338-350-562

EMAIL. consul.benlawchambers@hotmail.com

ATTENTION: MR .

Ref: Power of Attorney/Affidavit of support - Changing of Ownership and support.

MY FINDINGS AT THE HIGH COURT,

I HAD ACKNOWLEDGED ON THE RECIEPT OF YOUR EMAIL; BECAUSE OF THE EXIGENCY AS ON THE PROCUREMENT OF THIS AFOREMENTIONED DOCUMENT'S AT THE FEDERAL HIGHT COURT; THE PAYMENT PROCEDURE THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM IS ACCEPTED TO ENHANCE THE PROCESS. PLEASE KINDLY SEND THE PAYMENT THROUGH THIS INFORMATION,

THE ACCOUNTANT

TITLE OF ACCOUNT ........... BINTA DIALLO

ADDRESS...............................RUE 45 .Hlm Grande Medina - Dakar, Senegal.

ACCOUNT NUMBER ......................... 03611140002

BANK CODE ..................... SN100

OFFICE CODE :....................... 01010

CLE RIB :......................... 82

IBAN : ...................SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3611 1400 0282

SWIFT CODE :............. AFRISNDAXXX

BANK NAME : ..............GROUP BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL

BANK ADDRESS: .................12, QUARTER DES ALMADIES-DAKAR-SENEGAL

I WILL BE GOING TO THE HIGH COURT IN THE MORNING FOR A PROCEEDING; THE PAYMENT PROCESS SHOULD GO WITH THIS NAME ABOVE.

INFORM ME THROUGH SMS OR DIRECT CALL, IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY.

(OUR PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO OUR CLIENTS)

THANKS.
YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
Bar Ben Ndiaye (ESQ)
TEL NUMBER +221-77-4555-156
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY.
SOLICITOR AND ADVOCATES

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221766484379
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+441315498888
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Edinburgh
Original network provider* Cable & Wireless UK

FAX: +441312084524
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Edinburgh
Original network provider* Cable & Wireless UK

+221774555156
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
Attachments
Joseline........2.JPG
Joseline.......1.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: joselinndadye@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:53 pm

Joseline's Skype ID:
live:joselinndadye

Barristers Skype ID:
live:consul.benlawchambers
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:07 am

Hello my dear,

This is Joseline Ndadaye and happy to inform you that my fund had been transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay ; right i am in Paraguay. Please i do not forget you effort in attempting to assist me which later fails because of your inability to provide all the bank need from us. I really appreciate all your assistance and had prepared a cheque of 350,000 united states dollars which i kept under the custody of Rev jeremiah Ngala. I will like you to contact him through his number (+221 766 484 379) 0r through an email that he should send you the cheque. Do not fail to inform me as soon you receive the cheque and his email is ( rev.jeremiah.p.ngala@gmail.com )

Profile Elements:
Joseline Jose / joseline.jose.188
Set to private and only 9 friends

Phone Number:
+221766484379
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.