Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

joy_gomogo50@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

joy_gomogo50@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:48 pm

Dear Sir,
I am Joy Gomogo am 20yrs of age.i am glad to have a contact with you,i read your profile and its sound very good to me,i do contacted you in regard of our inheritance i am pleading with you to stand for me and my only kid brother as our new foreign beneficiary to receive it for us please and i and my brother we are ready to give %40 of it to you as our beneficiary, Sir i need your urgent respond for more discussion,Sorry if i bothers you with this since we have not see or met in person i do contacted you with faith and believe that you will not let us down.i am pleading with you as soon as you receive my message kindly try and get back to us soon,i need your urgent response for more discussion.kindly reply to me on my email: joy_gomogo50@yahoo.com
Thanks
Joy.

Joygomogo
Female / Single
20 - / Ghana

About Me
Hi I'm Joy 20 years old,from Liberia,dark woman and has a medium type of body build..I don't want to say things like me being faithful,caring, loyal or honest because those are just words only,these things have to be show personally..I am not a perfect person by any means,i still have work to do with God's help..I am striving to be the best person i can be. God Bless..
Looking For
God fearing and lovely.
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Piercing
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Smile
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 146
Weight(kg) 55
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live with spouse
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Romance / Dating
Books Story books
Movies Love Movies
Music Hip Hop
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity

joy.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: joy_gomogo50@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:56 am

On Skype as:

joy.gomogo1 / joy gomongo - maryland, Liberia

and:

joy.gomogo / joy gomongo - Accra, Ghana

joy.png
joy.png (22.69 KiB) Viewed 8401 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:44 pm

Dear Sir,
Good day,It is me Joy Gomogo Thank you very much for your message,i am very glad to hear from you,Sir i came to check on you to find out if you have write to us,i was so happy when i saw your email,sir I really appreciate your respond,thank you very much,Sir once again i am Joy and my only kid brother Amos we are from Liberia,but we live here in Buduburam refugee Camp here in Ghana.sir i do contacted you in respect of our inheritance which was deposit with a company here in Ghana,

Sir i m asking for your help to stand for us as our new foreign beneficiary to receive our late father consignment boxe for us in your country as our new foreign beneficiary please, our former beneficiary name Mr.Hero Iguchi who suppose to receive the consignment boxe for us in his country Japan,After he visited us here in Ghana,since he return back we have not hard from him,we only hear rom him once since them we have not hard from him again,and we have been tried his contact numbers time to time but is not longer going true,it is on this reason i am contacting you to help us,so that we would not lose our inheritance please,i and my brother we are pleading with you to assist us as your own family we are ready to give out 40% of our inheritance to you.

Sir The content of the boxe is 7.5 millions Dollars US with some Golds which my late Dad told us that he also kept in side the Boxe,Sir am pleading with you with all my heart to assist us and we are ready to give out 40% to you, to enable the company work out the delivery of the boxe to you as our new beneficiary,so that i and my brother can join you in your country as soon as the boxe be deliver to you,Sir i am pleading with you to get back to us as soon as you receive my email,

Sir will be plead by telling me little about your self an i will also plead if you can send us your photo with your phone numbers to enable us speak with you on the phone,and also to know you more,Sir upon your reply i will also scan my photos an my brother photo to you to enable you to know us more as well,sir please kindly get back to me as soon as you receive my email.
I and my brother we would be looking forward to hear from you soon.
Thank God bless you..
Joy Gomogo.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <joy_gomogo50@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.138.88.235] by tm18.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Nov 2015 14:05:33 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1035.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Nov 2015 14:05:33 -0000
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015
Reply-To: Joy Gomogo <joy_gomogo50@yahoo.com>

Dear Sir,
Good evening, how are you doing to day, hope you are fine,Sir i came to check on you this night be for going to bed to know,if you have receive the mail we sent to you today,but there is no reply from you yet,sir after we left here, we went to the lawyer office to inform him about you, i and my brother we where so happy when we got to his office, and i told him that we have got another beneficiary whom is ready to help us receive our late father consignment boxe for us and also take us as his own children, and he said well there is no problem that since we have choose you as our new foreign beneficiary well there is no problem that,I should give his contact details to you to contact him so that he can see what he can do to assist us to enable the company work out the shipment of the boxe to you, because he was the one whom stand for our former beneficiary when he came to visited us here,

Sir i will like you to contact him on our be half as our new beneficiary, so that he can tell you all the details on how the company can work out the shipment of the boxe to you as our new beneficiary since we are not hearing from our former beneficiary Mr.Hero Again,Sir i want you to contact the Barrister on our behalf,you can write to him or call him,you can also tell him that you are contacting him on behalf of Late Chief William R. Gomogo family from the republic of Liberia.that it is me `Joy Gomogo` who instructed you to contact him, that you are our new foreign beneficiary to receive our trunk boxe abroad that he should tell you all the details on how the security company can work out the delivery of the boxe to you at your country,

Sir here is the contact details of the Barrister
Full Name Barrister John Kofi.
Email barristerjohnkofi16@gmail.com
Phone Number +233 273 4315 61.

Sir i have also inform him about you already please try and contact him and as soon as you receive my email please and do also let us know what is going on,here are some of the documents given to us , i just scan the documents, sir i am pleading with you to try and send us your photo with your phone number to us to enable me speak with you on as well, sir please i and my brother we would be looking for ward to hear from you soon thank and God bless you
we love you
your child to be.
Joy.

Mr. ,
Good day,How are you doing to day,i received your message this morning as soon as i got to my office,Mr.Bradley i was busy in my office this morning,as soon as i was less busy, i drove down to the Security Company where i met with Dr.Akwetee in his Office with your information as the new beneficiary to receive the consignment box belong to late Cheief R.Gomogo in your country U.S,

but he told me that in Oder for them to work out the shipment of the box to you at your country as the new beneficiary to receive the box,they have to change the name on the documents from the former beneficiary name Mr.Hero to your name as the new foreign beneficiary to receive the consignment box in your country and your address would be on the documents as well,

Mr.Bradley and as soon as i left his office i drove down to the high court right away to find out how much it will cost to get the name on the documents change from the former beneficiary name to yours,and i was told by the personal assistant to the chief judge of the high court whom i met that for us to change all name on the documents to your name,
It will cost you the sum of $285 usd,That as i know the Documents are international Documents that is honored worldwide,i tried to plead with him if there is any way he can be of assistance to me so that it can be done,but he said no that the fees has to be paid to the cashier before it can be process with the documents ,i just came back to my office.

Yesterday i tried to put a calls to you but your line was on voice mail,you have to inform me when and time i can get to you on phone, so that we can talk,so do get back to me as soon as you receive my message to enable me, return back to the high court as soon as the fees be provde,to get thing done,i will wait to hear from you as soon as my message be receive by you.

My Best Regards
Barrister John Kofi.
+23327 343 1561.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <barristerjohnkofi16@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-ig0-x243.google.com (mail-ig0-x243.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4001:c05::243])
Subject: Re: I am back from the Security Company your urgent reply is needed
From: Barrister John John <barristerjohnkofi16@gmail.com>

Dear Sir,
Good evening,how are you Dad i hope you are fine,Dad thank you very much for your email i am so happy to hear from you because i have been so worried since morning, i even went to the other side of the camp looking for mean if i can get help but no one is ready to help us, it was this evening i came back and there is power off, Sir the light just came when i run down here to check my email ,Dad as soon as i saw your mail i was so happy and i call our pastor who also live here in the camp and told his son that i wanted to give his I.D name to you so that you can use the name to send the money me and he said okay, Sir please you can use this information,as soon as i receive the money i can go to the Lawyer office and give the money to him to enable him go to the high court and get it done, Dad please you can use this information:

Receiver Name Emmanuel Coffie.
Country Ghana.
City Accra.
Amount $285
Test Q Joy.
Test Answer Amos

Sir please as soon as you send it please try and send me the payment information to enable me go to the bank with the receiver so that we can get it pick up, Sir please i will also try and get back to us as soon as you receive my mail to enable me meet with the Lawyer by on Monday as soon as we have the money pick ,Sir i and your son we would be looking for ward to hear from you soon thank your child Joy.

Attn:Mr.
Good day,I received your message this morning right here in my office.
And i also understood what you said, the family of Gomogo called me this morning requesting for Bank Details,why can you use Western Union or Money Gram?that could have be the faster way,

Well Mr. Here is the Bank Details i gave to her already, you are to transfer the $285 usd to this account as soon as you receive the my letter to enable me get thing done as fast as i receive the funds and also do scan the payment slip to me as soon as you have the money pay in the to Account i will wait to hear from you to day.
Bank Name Access Bank.
Account Address Lapaz Accra Ghana.
Account: 0201622173831,Hse no. 8 kisseman achimota
Account Holder Edward Doe.
Swift ABNGGHAC.

I will wait to hear from you and the family of Late Chief Gomogo .
My best regards
Barrister John Kofi.

PHONE NUMBER:
+233273431561
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Millicom Ghana Ltd (tiGO)
Attachments
20151130231434-6c883ff2-me.jpg
20151130231435-84b7b566-me.jpg
20151130231437-56ea2284-me.jpg
20151130231438-db414e8b-me.jpg
amoss1 (1).jpg
my joy.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:15 pm

Mr. ,
I got your message, i don't know why you could not transfer the money in to the account i gave to you,Well this is costing us another delay,so kindly write this down and go back to the Bank as fast as you can to enable the fees be pay in to the account,to enable me get the paper work done on time, latest by tomorrow Wednesday as soon as i receive the fees .

ACCOUNT : NAME STANLEY ODIGIE
ACCOUNT NUMBER O383014423358901
SWIFT CODE ECOCGHAC
ECO BANK WEST LAND BRANCH
ACCRA GHANA.

Mr. you have to try and act fast to enable us get this done on time, i will wait to hear from you as soon as you receive the new information am sending to you right away.
My best regards
Barrister John Kofi.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:31 am

Joys Skype Profiles:
joy.gomogo1
Maryland, Liberia

joy.gomogo
Accra, Ghana
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joygomogo5@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:40 pm

Hi Beloved your Urgent Reply is highly needed
People
Stella Gomogo <joygomogo5@gmail.com> Today at 2:50
Reply-To: stellagomogo@gmail.com
To
BCC
Message body
Hello Beloved,
Please My name is Stella Gomogo and I am reaching out to you in respect.of my consignment boxes which is currently in custody of a diplomat in united states. The boxe are supposed to be deliver to Mr.Tom Brad who is formally my beneficiary ,unfortunately the diplomat was unable to deliver to him because upon he arrived to united States he found out that Mr.Tom Brad passed away by cancer of the liver. And he was unable to locate any of his close relatives that aware of my boxe.

He wrote me of the bad news and advice that I should find another of my father close friend who could act as the new beneficiary so he could have these boxe deliver to him, otherwise he will have to bring it back to Ghana.and it that happen it will hard for us to get it back from the company,it i on this reason am contacting you for help please,I am writing you this mail based on desperation so that you could act as my new beneficiary. I promised to offer 30 percent of total Value of the boxe to you once you accept to assist and secure it for me and my kid brother.

The boxe value are worth 18 millions. So please keep all matter of this trust of my possession confidential as I do not want any aside to interfere into my life.

I will be very grateful if you could be a very trusted and reliable beneficiary to us so that as soon as the box get to you, you can also help us out from here and join you over there and start a new life again, i m pleading with you,up on your reply to us i will write down the contact detail of the diplomat to you so that you can contact him on our be half please,.

beloved i and my kid brother we need your urgent respond.
Thank
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

joy.gomogo10@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:48 pm

Attn:beloved ,your Urgent respond is highly needed
People
Stella Gomogo <joy.gomogo10@gmail.com> Today at 22:33
To
Message body
Hello Beloved,
My name is Stella Gomogo and I am reaching out to you in respect.of our consignment boxe which is currently in custody of a diplomat in United State right now. The boxe are supposed to be deliver to our beneficiary,but unfortunately it was unable to deliver to our beneficiary because upon his arrived to United States he found out that our beneficiary has passed away by cancer of the liver. And he told us he could not to locate any of his close relatives that aware of o boxe.

After he told us the news i pleaded with him that he should give us little time to look for another another beneficiary who can help us so that he can possible to he deliver the consignment box to our new beneficiary, otherwise he will bring the box back to Ghana. and if that happen it will be very hard for us to get our inheritance back,because our former beneficiary has already paid for the delivery cost,and it will hard for us to get it back from the company because from the agreement that was made between,the delivery company and my late Dad it is only a foreign beneficiary who can have access to the box.

It is on this reason am contacting you for help,to assist us as your own family,and i and my kid brother we are ready to offer 40% percent of total Value of the boxe to you once you accept to assist us and secure our inheritance for us.The boxe value are worth 4.7 millions US dollars which my late father told us that he kept in side the Box ,with some Gold he said he kept in side the box. i am pleading with you to assist us,because the money and the Gold in side the boxe is the only hope i and my kid brother have in our life,we do not want to lose our inheritance i am pleading with you to assist us as your own children please.

Please i will be very grateful if you could be a very trusted and reliable beneficiary to us so that as soon as the box get to you, you can also help us out from here and join you over there in your country and start a new life again, i m pleading with you to assist us as your own children,up on your reply to us,i will write down the contact detail of the diplomat to you,so that you can contact him on our be half and also scan our photos to you to enable you to know us more as well,please do try and get back to us as soon as you receive my mail.

I and my kid brother we would be looking forward to hear from you soon to enable me scan our photos an the details to you, and i will be plead if you can also send us yours details as well to enable us to know you more.
Thank
Wayne

joy.gomogo10@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:33 pm

People
Stella Gomogo <joy.gomogo10@gmail.com> Today at 12:24
To
Message body
Hello Beloved,
My name is Stella Gomogo and I am reaching out to you in respect.of our consignment boxe which is currently in custody of a diplomat in United State right now. The boxe are supposed to be deliver to our beneficiary,but unfortunately the diplomat was unable to deliver to him because upon his arrived to United States he said he found out that our beneficiary has passed away by cancer of the liver. And he was unable to locate any of his close relatives that aware of my boxe.

He wrote me and call m to inform us bout the bad news and i pleaded with him that we would look for another new beneficiary who can help us, so that he can make it possible to deliver the consignment box to whom will help us, in oder not to return it back to Ghana with our lat father consignment box.because it will be hard for us to have access to the box,because of the agreement that was sign between my late Dad and the delivery company,it is only a foreign beneficiary whom can have the box claim out from the company, our former beneficiary has already paid for the delivery cost,

Please i am pleading with you to assist us because we have no one to call for help,i do contacted you for help,to assist us as our new beneficiary to receive our late father consignment box for us,i am pleading with you as soon s you receive my mail kindly write back to us to enable me scan my photos to you together with my brother photo to enable you to know us more.

Please i and my kid brother we are ready to offer 40% percent of total Value of the boxe to you once you accept to assist us and secure it for us.The boxe value are worth 4.7 millions,with some Gold which my late Dad also said he kept in side the box. i am pleading with you to assist us,because the money and the Gold in side the boxe is the only hope i and my kid brother have in our life,we do not want to lose our inheritance,i am pleading with you to assist us as your own children and family please.

Please i will be very grateful if you could be a very trusted and reliable beneficiary to us so that as soon as the box get to you, you can also help us out from here and join you over there in your country and start a new life again, i m pleading with you to assist us as your own children,up on your reply to us,i will write down the contact detail of the diplomat to you,so that you can contact him on our be half and also scan our photos to you to enable you to know us more as well,please do try and get back to us as soon as you receive my mail.

I and my kid brother we would be looking forward to hear from you soon to enable me scan our photos an the details to you, and i will be plead if you can also send us yours details as well to enable us to know you more.
Thank
Wayne

Re: joygomogo5@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:07 am

People
Joy Gomogo <joy.gomogo10@gmail.com> 19 Dec at 9:40 PM
Reply-To: joy_gomogo50@yahoo.com
BCC
Message body
Hello Beloved,
Please My name is Joy Gomogo and I am reaching out to you in respect.of our consignment box which is currently in custody of a diplomat in United State right now. The box supposed to be deliver to our beneficiary ,unfortunately the diplomat was unable to deliver to him.The diplomat just call me some mint ago that upon his arrived to United States he found out that our beneficiary has passed away by cancer of the liver. And he was unable to locate any of his close relatives that aware of my box.

I just pleaded with him to please to hold on that i will look for another beneficiary who can help us receive our late father consignment box for us,because if the delivery Agent return the box back, it will be hard for us to get it out from the delivery company,it is on this reason am pleading with him to wait in order for us to look for another beneficiary who can assist us receive it for us,

it is on this reason am contacting you for help,i want you to take us as your own family and assist us,I am writing you this mail based on desperation so that you could act as our new beneficiary. I promised to offer 40 percent of total Value of the box to you once you accept to assist us and secure it for us.because it is the only hope and life we have in our life.

The box value are worth 48 millions with some Gold which my late Dad also told us he kept in side the box. So please keep all matter of this trust of my possession confidential as I do not want any aside to interfere into our life.

I will be very grateful if you could be a very trusted and reliable beneficiary to us,and as soon as i hear from you i will also scan my photo and m,y only kid brother Amos to you as well in order for you to know us more, you can also help us out from here and join you over there and start a new life again and go back to school again,

i m pleading with you,up on your reply to us i will write down the contact detail of the Delivery Agent to you so that you can contact him on our be half to you to enable him meet with you and have the box delivery to you as our new beneficiary please.

Please i and my kid brother we need your urgent reply.
Thank
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:16 am

Attention Please,Very Important
People
stella Gomogo <stellagomogo@gmail.com> 29 Dec at 1:42 PM
BCC
Message body
Attention Please,my name is Stella and my kid brother Efe. And I am reaching out to you in respect of my inherited funds which is currently in a deposited account with Fidelity financial bank. Our formal beneficiary who suppose to receive it on our behalf , was no were to be found. Hence, we are calling on your attention, to stand for us to be our new beneficiary to enable the bank release funds and transfer them to you,I and my brother we are agree to give out 40% of my late father to you.

Please the total amount of the money is US $4,500,843.77, and it is lodged on account #: 50012 83217. Which you could access automate by dialing the toll free number of the Bank 1-800-631-2945, following the prompt instructions.

It is on this very reason that I, and my junior bother are contacting you for help, we want you to take us as your own family and assist us. And I'm writing you this email based on desperation so that you could act as our new beneficiary. I promised to offer 40 percent of total amount of the money once you agreed to assist us, and able to secure it for us. Because this is the only hope and life we have left in this world. We humble request that you please keep all matter of this trust of our assets confidential as I do not want any more aside person to interfere into our life.

We will be very grateful if you could be a very trusted and reliable beneficiary to us, and as soon as we hear from you, we are going to scan our photos and send to you , in order for you to know us more, and once the funds get to you we will be able to send for us to join you and start a new life and again go back to school.

We are pleading with you, and upon your reply, we are going to send you the bank contact information, so that you could contact them, and have yourself identify as the our new beneficiary, who is the recipient to the fund.

Please know that me, and my kid brother need your urgent reply.

Thank you.
Stella And Efe G
Wayne

Return to Refugee scams.