Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lindaedwin40@yahoo.com lindaedwin06@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

lindaedwin40@yahoo.com lindaedwin06@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:36 am

* 41.58.8.236 Swiftng Lagos Nigeria

Return-Path: <lindaedwin06@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.58.8.236] by web161002.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 05:59:52 -0700
Reply-To: lindaedwin40@yahoo.com
Subject: german web for mailssss
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

Hello Dear.
( lindaedwin40@yahoo.com)
how are you my name is linda i saw your profile on Facebook i was interested to know more about you and your like and dislike and location.

this is my email address (lindaedwin40@yahoo.com)i am waiting for your reply in my email so that i will send you my nice pictures just email me now.

linda

my emails (lindaedwin40@yahoo.com)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: lindaedwin40@yahoo.com lindaedwin06@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:38 pm

ADDITIONS:
My Dearest,

I know this mail will come to you as a surprise since we have not meet or had a previous correspondence please bear with me, i will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to write you because of the urgency of my situation here..,
It gives me more joy because i do believe that we both have to be open-minded and sincere as to know each other deep down, share our loneliness and thoughts,before i proceed further let me introduce myself fully to you.

I am Linda Edwin 23 years old girl from Sudan, my hobbies are,reading novels,jogging,listening to music,cooking, watching Tv and movies. I am the only daughter of Late Dr, Edwin Daniel Ajana, before my fathers death he was a very well know merchant in cocoa, kola-nuts, cashew nuts, arts works and land developer, my Father and Mother was attacked by rebel men no one know why they was shot but before their death they where being taking to a private hospital where they stay and died but before my Late Father died he told me everything about his money/properties since am the only child he has.
I am constrained to contact you because of the bad maltreatment I'm receiving from my step mother,She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father, Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.

Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently living now.
I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country, My late father deposited the sum of USD $ 4.5 million Dollars in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall furnish you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in the investment, and i will like to complete my studies.

As i was in my first year in the university when the crisis started in my life. it is my wish to compensate you with 15% of the total money as soon as the transfer has being made if maybe you do not find me good enough to be your life partner, This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. And you have to send me all your full details such as:

YOUR FULL NAME.......
HOUSE ADDRESS........
OCCUPATION...........
IDENTITY ID..........
YOUR AGE.............
TELEPHONE NUMBER.....

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

You can call me with this phone number ( +22177 806-1772 ),this is Rev Peters Kolleh phone number who is taking care of us in the camp here in Senegal, because i have no phone here but if you will like to speak to me on phone, it is the Reverend fathers phone Number here in the camp, call and tell him you want to talk to Linda Edwin,he will send for me because i am staying at the female hostel.
I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truthful and a person that have vision, truth and hardworking.

Thanks and God bless you, Looking forward to your urgent response & have a nice day.

Please Send Your photo to me while Replying.

My regards
Linda.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <lindaedwin40@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.139.212.211] by tm24.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Nov 2015 09:18:05 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1020.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Nov 2015 09:18:05 -0000
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015
Reply-To: Linda Edwin <lindaedwin40@yahoo.com>

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello Dear ,

I am more than happy reading back from you. I have already given your email address to Reverend Peter Kolleh so that he can be in contact with you for further explanations and clarification about the existence of this my inheritance from my late father.

How is it going with your day? I believe that you are having a great day by the special grace of God.
Ask of me, am fine, just managing to cope with the hard life here in this prison called refugee camp, hoping that by the special grace of God that I will be out very soon and join you over there for a better living and to continue back with my education. I feel so great knowing that you acknowledge my present in your life as an orphan who need a better life and can meet with you some day in the nearest future. I appreciate your heartfelt concern you have demonstrated for me towards this tribulation am facing presently.

I will so much appreciate your willingness to assist me to see that I get this money left in my late father's foreign Bank account transferred to your position, pending my arrival to meet with you to start up a new life.

As I told you in my previous mail, that am presently living in this refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the sudden death of my parents.
The name of the refugee camp is united nations refugee camp, being managed by the united nations and Christ the king churches here in Dakar Senegal.

My dear, I just want to assure you that there is nothing to worry about on behalf of the transfer of my fund to your position, as I told you in my previous mail that I have the death certificate of my late father confirming his death and the statement of his account of the deposit with me which I will send to you later.

I suggest that we first of all get the funds transferred to your bank account and then we start making arrangement on how am going to come over there to start up a new life with you because if I may say, things are very difficult here in Dakar Senegal and all my hopes is for you to assist me transfer this (4.5 MILLION U.S DOLLARS) deposited by my late father at (HSH NORDBANK OF LONDON) to your position so that you can send some money from there for me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to meet with you.

I have earlier informed HSH NORDBANK about my plans to claim this money and all they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status here in Senegal. As a refugee, am not allowed direct claim of the money but only through an appointed representative as the united nations refugee law governing refugees all over the world states. And also based on the instruction given to them by my late father.

In this regards I will like you to contact the Bank as soon as you can with this contact information's, telling them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer the money deposited by my late father Dr Daniel Ajana Edwin to your Bank account.

The contact information of the bank is as follows:-
Name:- HSH NORDBANK OF LONDON .
Email: (info-hshnbplc@financier.com)
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Rowland Scott.
Telephone number +44-7849041184
Fax Number :- 44-7005938361

The account information´s are as follow :-
Account Name --- Dr Daniel Ajana Edwin
Amount ---- 4.5 Million USD
Next of Kin to the Deposit --- Miss Linda Edwin
Account Number --- 43483002

I will so much appreciate your assurance that I can confide in you. And please do give me a call so that I can hear your voice. Via the Reverend telephone number - (+221-778061772). Please tell the Reverend that you want to speak with me and he will send for me at the female hostel.

I will be sending an email to the bank in London immediately, they might contact you.

I will look forward to read from you soon. please do keep me informed with all your communications with the bank in London.

Yours Sincerely,

Linda Edwin

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Hello my dearest love ,

I feel so excited as am writing you this mail, hoping that my mail finds you in a good mood.

My dear, I will always appreciate it in any way you can handle this transfer of my money to your position, pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. God will continue to bless and reward you for your kindness to an orphan like me and I will equally pay you back your kind gesture.

I am an innocent young girl that will like to be part of you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position so that I can come over to live with you for a new life because am suffering here in this prison called refugee camp.

Below to this mail is the email I received from the bank in London earlier which I believe was sent to you and was copied (cc) to me. I can now see what are the requirements from us by the bank. The only problem we have now is the power of attorney which the bank said that it will be issued by a Senegalese resident lawyer.

I discussed it with the Reverend and he gave me the contact of this lawyer barrister James Kaba, the Reverend assured me that he is one of the best lawyer´s under the Senegalese (BARRISTERS) association, working with the united nations. I was at his office today with the Reverend and I have given him my late father's statement of account and his death Certificate to send to you when you contact him.

I would like you to contact him on both phone and email, telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my 4.5 million dollars from (HSH NORDBANK OF LONDON) to your Bank account on my behalf due to my refugee status here.

Here is the lawyer's contact information´s as follows:
Dr. James Kaba
E-mail address (jameslawfirm@lawyer.com)
Office telephone - +221-77-312-69-44

God bless you as I wait to read from you soon. You may call me when you wake up, I believe you are sleeping now as I tried to call you but met answering machine.

Yours sincerely,
Linda

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
JAMES LAW CHAMBERS
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
PLOT 18 BIS LAMINE GUEYE CRESCENT
Tel/Fax: +221-77 3126944
DAKAR SENEGAL
Public Email: jameslawfirm@lawyer.com

Attention: Mr ,

Acknowledgement of the receipt of your mail.
Be well informed of the smooth, quick and safe money remittance service which is Money Gram or Western union.
Bank to bank transaction takes maximum of 4 working days to one week which I have explained to your partner and the Reverend father Peter Kolleh yesterday as they visited my office. The best and the fastest way to send my legal processing fees to me so that I can receive it the same day is to send it through Western Union or Money Gram transfer service. One of the good thing about it is that you don't need any bank account number to perform the transaction.

All you need is my details as follow:
Name:- James kaba
Address:- 18 Bis Lamine Gueye Crescent
City/Country - Dakar - Senegal

Below informations will be required for me to receive the money from any of it's agents here:
Sender's full name and address -
Mtcn security 10digits number or money Gram 8 digits Reference number
Secret question:Eg: What is the Colour
Answer:- Red

Western Union and Money Gram agents can be located at the banks,shopping malls, post offices,train and central bus stations Etc.
MTCN number is not an account number, all you need to do is to fill out the western union or Money Gram transfer form/slip that will be handed to you by it's agent, fill in my name, address and my location and the money is sent.

If I can receive my legal processing fees from you first thing this Monday Morning, I can assure you that I will complete the legalization process of your power of attorney by Tuesday and you can tell your partner miss Linda to report to my office on Tuesday afternoon for her signature endorsement of the document. I hope that this mail will give you a better understanding of the best way to send my legal fees across to me.

Thank you for have chosen James Law Chambers for your legal assistance.

Yours sincerely in service,

Barrister James Kaba.
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
Office Tel - 00+221-77-3126944

HEADER:
Return-Path: <jameslawfirm@lawyer.com>
Received: from [154.65.34.202] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa05.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sun, 15 Nov 2015
Subject: %Linda Edwin:INFORMATION FROM JAMES LAW CHAMBERS

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
JAMES LAW CHAMBERS
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
PLOT 18 BIS LAMINE GUEYE CRESCENT
Tel/Fax: +221-77 3126944
DAKAR SENEGAL
Public Email: jameslawfirm@lawyer.com

Attention: Mr ,

Prior to your decision to send my legal grocessing fees via bank to bank transfer.
Below is my accountant bank account details:

ACCT HOLDER...........................NDEYE ABY NDIAYE

BANK NAME.............................UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA

ACCT NUMBER...........................301010031238

IBAN CODE............................SN15301301

RIB KEY..............................................87

SWIFT CODE..............................UNAFSNDA

CITY/COUNTRY......................................DAKAR SENEGAL

Kindly send me the scan copy of the transfer slip once you are don for the transaction history.

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221778061772
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447849041184
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

FAX: +447005938361
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

+221773126944
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
Attachments
my pic2.jpg
my pic3.jpg
my pic6.jpg
my pic9.jpg
my pic10.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:10 pm

Attention: ,

Since the previous bank account did not work.
You can use this my secretary bank account, I just cleared with the bank about some debts therein.
Bank Name ___: BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL
Account Name ___: GASSAMA OMAR
Account No _____: 02729650003
Bank Swift______ : AFRISNDAXXX
Bank Code _____: SN100 Code
Guichet ___ : 01004
Cle RIB________ : 40
IBAN _____: SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2729 6500 0340

Kindly send me the scan copy of the transfer slip once you are done for the transaction history.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

revpeter4god@priest.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:29 pm

ETA: Skype ID:
Peter Kolleh / Dakar, senegal
peter.kolleh

Hello Brother ,

May the peace of our dear Lord Jesus Christ be with you.
It's my pleasure communicating with you today after receiving your email address from Sister Linda Edwin.

Sister Linda Edwin told me about you, that you are such a good man with a kind heart and that she would like you to be her foreign representative for the transfer of her inheritance from her late father to your position.

She Said, "Reverend I am happy to tell you that I have found the man of my dream whom I will be happy to spend the rest of life with".
And I was so impressed and give thanks unto the lord. If you don't mind, I would like to know more about you and what you do for your living. Also I need an assurance from you that you are going to take proper good care of my daughter in christ Sister Linda Edwin as soon as she arrive to you.
She has been a wonderful daughter indeed, has committed her life entirely to the service of God. She is a member of the chorester and prayer meeting group in the church here.

Brother George, permit me to ask you this few questions :

Can you honestly help this young girl without any breech of trust?
Do you have a convinient home that will contain both of you upon her arrival to you?
What are your ideas of investments?
What kind of business have you been able to control/manage in the past five years? apart from been employed as a teacher.
I hope that you have the fear of God in you, meaning if you have accepted our dear Lord Jesus Christ deeply in your life as your lord and personal saviour?
Have you made up your mind fully that you are going to marry this young girl Sister Linda Edwin?

The Bible made it clear to us in the book of proverbs 18:22 that he who find a wife, found a good thing and obtain favour in the sight of the lord.
It has been my prayers for this young girl to find her life partner whom her heart desires and i thank God for have answered my prayers.

I will like you to send to me a copy of your international passport, just for identification.
Without hesitations, i would like to use this opportunity to express my thanks to you for your humanitarian heartfelt assistance to this young girl, just like the good samaritan as illustrated in the sacred scripture in the book of luke 10:25-35. I urge you to continue with your help to her, God will surely see you both through successfully in Jesus name Amen....

I pray that may the almighty God continue to bless thee
May the lord make his face shine upon thee and be gracious unto thee:
May the lord lift up his countenance upon thee and give thee peace
And may you feel the abundance of love and joy that God gives to all those who love him.

Remain Blessed brother George.

Reverend Peter Kolleh
(C.K.C PARISH PRIEST)
{Tel:+221778061772}

HEADER:
Return-Path: <revpeter4God@priest.com>
Received: from [154.65.34.205] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa11.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sat, 7 Nov 2015

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 154.65.34.205<br>Originating ISP: Tigo<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:08 am

Hello Dearest.

How are you over there in your country? I believe you are
fine and doing well. I hope my email meets you in good
health condition. I am much delighted and privileged to contact you
again, after all these time, it takes destiny and courage to
remember good friend like you and at the same time, show
gratitude to you despite circumstances that made us separate
and disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not work
out as we had projected then.

The good news is that I am happy to inform you about my
success in getting those funds transferred with the
co-operation of a new partner from London. I use this
opportunity to inform you that the transaction finally
worked out and I am contacting you to let you know of the
success. I will be very busy here in London at this time due
to the projects I have at hand with my new partner.

I have left a cheque of 150,000.00 Pounds with the
Reverend father in Dakar Senegal for you. I will like you to
accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom
depth of my heart. I have raised and signed a Cheque bank
Draft of £150,000.00 [one Hundred and fifty Thousand British pounds
only] in your name for your efforts and contribution as it
were. I really appreciated your tremendous effort and
contribution to start off and make things work to the stage
you were unable to continue.If you are less busy you can
contact Reverend Peter Kolleh for the cheque I left with him.
His E-mail address/Phone: is as follow

Email Address:(revpeter4god@priest.com)

His Telephone Number (+221 77 8061772)

Contact him immediately with this message via his email:(revpeter4god@priest.com)
so that he can deliver your cheque to you immediately. I
have instructed Reverend Peter Kolleh to send the bank cheque
to you as soon as you contact him without any delay. He is
waiting to hear from you so that he can send the cheque to
your house/mailing address or office address as you may
direct him.

Thanks, I wish you all the best in life and if God permit we may meet with each other in your Country or else where in the nearest future.

Greetings from

Linda Edwin
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

revpeter4God@priest.com PETER KOLLEH

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:15 am

Beloved Son in Christ,

May the peace of our Dear Lord Jesus Christ be with you.
I just got your cheque from my daughter in Christ sister Linda Edwin and without wasting much of your time, I decided to contact you back so that you can receive your cheque and withdraw your money immediately.

I am glad that your partner Sister Linda Edwin remembered you and that was what i taught her when she was here with me. Well a good partner assisted her in transferring her money successfully and of which she left a cheque valued 150,000 00 Pounds (one hundred and fifty thousand British pounds only) for me to deliver to you when you contact me.
I will post the cheque to you through DHL speed postal delivery service.

I went to DHL delivery service office earlier to find out the amount of posting the cheque to your destination and they asked me to pay the amount of $90 Usd to enable them post the cheque to your destination. You are to send this money to enable me post the cheque to you through DHL speed postal delivery service today. I received your full mailing contact address from Sister Linda Edwin as you can see below, please confirm that you can receive post at this mailing address below. Kindly send me your reachable mobile telephone number for easier communications.

Use this information to send the $90 Usd through western union Money transfer service today.

Name: Peter kolleh
Address: Rue 28 Sicap, Liberte 5
City-----Dakar
Postcode.....00221

If I can receive this $90Usd from you today, I can assure you 100% that I will post your cheque to your destination today.

God bless You.

I am waiting for your response soon.

Regards,

Reverend Peter Kolleh,
(C.K.C PARISH PRIEST)
{Tel-+221778061772}

HEADER:
Return-Path: <revpeter4God@priest.com>
Received: from [41.82.57.182] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa03.server.lan (via HTTP);
Fri, 22 Apr 2016
Subject: Linda Edwin: Greetings from Reverend Peter Kolleh

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.82.57.182<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lindaedwin40@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:16 am

Hello Dearest.

How are you over there in your country? I believe you are
fine and doing well. I hope my email meets you in good
health. I am much delighted and privileged to contact you
again, after all these time, it takes destiny and courage to
remember good friend like you and at the same time, show
gratitude to you despite circumstances that made us separate
and disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not work
out as we had projected then.

The good news is that I am happy to inform you about my
success in getting those funds transferred with the
co-operation of a new partner from London. I use this
opportunity to inform you that the transaction finally
worked out and I am contacting you to let you know of the
success. I will be very busy here in London at this time due
to the projects I have at hand with my new partner.

I have left a cheque of 150,000.00 Pounds with the
Reverend father in Dakar Senegal for you. I will like you to
accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom
depth of my heart. I have raised and signed a Cheque bank
Draft of £150,000.00 [one Hundred and fifty Thousand pounds
only] in your name for your efforts and contribution as it
were. I really appreciated your tremendous effort and
contribution to start off and make things work to the stage
you were unable to continue.If you are less busy you can
contact Reverend Peter Kolleh for the cheque i left with him.
His E-mail address/Phone: is as follow

Email Address: revpeter4god@priest.com )

His Telephone Number (+221 77 8061772)

Contact him immediately with this message via his email:(revpeter4god@priest.com)
so that he can deliver your cheque to you immediately. I
have instructed Reverend Peter Kolleh to send the bank cheque
to you as soon as you contact him without any delay. He is
waiting to hear from you so that he can send the cheque to
your house/mailing address or office address as you may
direct him.

Thanks, I wish you all the best in life and if God permit we may meet with each other in your Country or else where in the nearest future.

Greetings from

Linda Edwin

Good news from linda in uk
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.