Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jessicaalex75@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

jessicaalex75@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:54 am

Zorpia:

Hi, contact me on (jessicaalex75 AT yahoo.com) because I have a confidential matter to discuss with you OK.

Screen name: Jessi / JessiAlexx1
24, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Looking for anything with a man
aged 51, in Italy.
Single
I am Friendly
If you wish to know more about me, please contact me for that OK.

Picture used - stolen from Russian dating sites:

jessi.jpg
jessi.jpg (32.06 KiB) Viewed 2337 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jessicaalex75@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:14 am

Email:

Hello dear,

How are you today, hope you are fine? I am really happy to receive your response. Actually I never know how you will feel if this is too earlier to tell you all about me but just because of the condition of where I'm, I have decided to request for your kind assistance and also to go into partnership with you, I believe that you will not betrayed my trust which I am going to lay on you.

I am Miss Jessica Alex, 24 years old the daughter to late Mr. Joseph Alex Momoh. My Father was a military man who rose to the rank of Major-General and was head of the Sierra Leone Army. He resigned his commission to be elected president in 1985, and served as President of Sierra Leone from November 28, 1985 to April 29, 1992. After my father was overthrown in a military coup staged by Mr. Valentine Strasser, in April, 1992. He became a highly reputable business magnet-(Precious Stones merchant) who operated in the capital of Sierra Leone and neighboring country Guinea, during his days. It is sad to say that my father died in exile in the neighboring country. Though his death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who he has been dealing with trust.

But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 9 years old, due to cancer problem and since then life became so difficult for me. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. My stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an Italian expatriate which they shared the money among themselves and left nothing for me. She took away all my late father's treasury and properties from me and denied me from the family since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. I am now seeking asylum in a private charity organization under St Thomas Church here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal, through the help of a sister called Magdalen, thank God for the help of sister Magdalen, she helped me out and that was the last time we ever saw each other. I'm contacting you personally for a long term relationship and also for investment assistance in your Country once the money is transferred in to your
possession.

Luckily before the death of my Father he called me and secretly revealed to me that he has the sum of Eight Million Seven Hundred Thousand United State Dollars.(USD $8.700 000) in the Bank, which I am the next of kin to the account. I'm contacting you personally for a long term relationship and for investment assistance on this money once it is transferred into your BANK ACCOUNT in your Country. the death of my Parents actually brought sorrow to my life. Sir, I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance, your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies when I come over to your country. It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you please help me out.

Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. If you will like to speak with me on the phone, this is Rev. Father telephone number : (+221 705 299 315) his name is Rev Father Ray Anthony when you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Jessica Alex, he will send for me. I have pleaded with Reverend Father to allow me receive call with his phone.

I will need your help to invest this money in a good profit orientated business of your choice since I am still young and inexperience OK. As I have said my dear, I will like you to fill the below information's and forward it back to me so that I will send you the bank contact information's for you to contact them so that in their reply we will know the possibility of transferring the fund to your position. Fill the below information's,

1; Your Full Name..
2; Your Sex..
3; Your Real Age..
4; Your Marital Status..
5; Your Telephone Number..
6; Your Occupation..
7; Your Office Address..
8; Your Home Address..
9; Your Country Of Origin..
0; Your Residence Country..

Also my late father went into an agreement with the Bank that they said fund can only be transferred to my position once I come up 30 years of age or with an appointed trustee. I kept this secret to people in this camp here which I will also want you to keep secret to avoid loosing the fund. I will be waiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it to any one till I come over to your country once the fund has been transferred into your BANK ACCOUNT.
Yours Sincerely,
Miss Jessica.
Thanks

+221705299315

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)

Pictures received with the email:

jessica.PNG

jessica1.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:30 pm

Hello Dear,

How are you today, hope fine? I got your mail and what you said. Please kindly with all your heart assist me transfer my late father's fund into your account. Please try your best to help me so that I will come out from this camp that has no hope for future for a better life and continue my studies, I really need your help please with all your heart assist me over this issue and I promise you will never regret it.

In your reply to this mail kindly include your full details as listed below okay so that I will send you all the account details including the bank contact where the fund is deposited in other for you to contact the bank to know the possibility of transferring my late father's fund into your Bank Account for me to come out from this camp and come over to join you in your country for a better life and continue my studies.

1; Your Full Name..
2; Your Sex..
3; Your Real Age..
4; Your Marital Status..
5; Your Telephone Number..
6; Your Occupation..
7; Your Office Address..
8; Your Home Address..
9; Your Country Of Origin..
0; Your Residence Country..

I will stop here as I will be expecting your reply again along with your details please.
With love and trust,

Yours Jessica.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <jessicaalex75@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.138.89.248] by tm105.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Nov 2015 21:09:59 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1040.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Nov 2015 21:09:58 -0000
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015
Reply-To: Jessica Alex <jessicaalex75@yahoo.com>

Same Photos and Phone number as above:
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:14 pm

Hello My Good Friend.

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family?, You may not understand why this mail came to you. But if you do not remember me,
you might have receive an email from me in the past regarding a proposal which I made to you that we never concluded when I needed help from you. I am using this opportunity to inform you that the money deposited by my late father has been concluded with the assistance of another Partner from LONDON who financed the transaction to a logical conclusion. Presently I'm in LONDON living with my partner, meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now I will like you to contact my Reverend Father "Ray Anthony", his Email Address is ( Rvanthonyy@yahoo.com and his Phone Number +221 705 299 315) ask him to send you the total $400,000.00 (Four Hundred Thousand) U.S Dollars Bank Cheque which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free to contact my reverend father and tell him to send you the Bank Cheque. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. in the moment,i am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my partner are having at hand, finally remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Reverend Father on your behalf
to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Reverend Anthony, he will send the amount to you without any delay.

with best regards,

Mrs Jessica.
Bye

Phone Number:
+221705299315
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.