Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

revfather12@hotmail.com Emmanuel Johnson

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

revfather12@hotmail.com Emmanuel Johnson

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:41 pm

Recovery Scam after Refugee scam. Never could find the original female's name posted here:
May God be with you,I think you remember i am Reverend Father Emmanuel Johnson who is in charge refugee camp, i have not heard from you after a long time about the bank draft check of $300,000,00 Miss Andrew write in your name for your compensation for your effort you made to assist her to transfer his late father fund to your account which you did not complete

Due to the much delay from you and i don't want anything to spoil my reputation as Reverend father i have to return the bank draft check to the bank that wrote the check the reason is that the bank decided to transfer your fund through credit card, instead of cash; you will receive a Visa credit card and withdraw freely from any ATM outlet in your country the bank have converted the $300,000,00 to ATM master card which will enable you to access to withdraw the money $300,000,00 in any bank in world

God bless you

HEADER:
Return-Path: <revfather12@hotmail.com>
Received: from BAY179-W21 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S21.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Fri, 16 Oct 2015
Subject: May God be with you

May God be with you,i know it has been a long time the person who wrote the bank draft to you is Miss Andrew Johnson from in the refugee camp Dakar Senegal but she have pass way the death of Miss Andrew Johnson comes to me on suddenly in the 12 day of march 2014 I got an urgent call from one young lady in France she told me on phone that Miss Andrew Johnson was very sick and she was admitted at the university Hospital in France about 4 hours later I got a call again that she death at the result of apple juice poison and Doctor confirm it, the police investigating the man that help her to transfer his later father per her a visit from united kingdom to France poison her in other to everything belong to her

i have bring out my self my time to see that i help out because it is good to show each other Brotherhood all make all my effort to make sure the bank converted the check of $300,000,00 to you to ATM MASTER CARD which will enable you to access to withdraw the money $300,000,00 in any bank in world,i want to ask you how do you want me to send the ATM MASTER CARD to you,I will need your information to send you the bank draft cheque through DHL courier service
1. your full name
2. your country
3. your .House address
4. your direct phone number

May God be with you ,i think you have for get the young lady her name is Julieta Andrew John from refugee camp Dakar Senegal

you told me in your previous mail that you dont know julita andrew from refugee camp dakar senegal since you told me that you doint know her i found it difficut to send the package to you

Her name changes every e-mail.....
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.