Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aishaaliya50@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

aishaaliya50@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:08 pm

Thanks my dear, miss am aisha
Please write to me on my private email address here: aishaaliya50@hotmail.com
for my introduction.

aisha
Female / Single
24 - J¶nk¶ping / Sweden

Slogan
loveee
About Me
for more communication and to know more about each other thanks
Looking For
for more communication and to know more about each other thanks
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Arms
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 136
Weight(kg) 69
Life Style
Drinking Always
Smoking Frequently
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Construction / Trades
Profession student
Living Situation Live with friends
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Short term relationship
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion African Tranditional Diasporic
Star Sign Leo
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: aishaaliya50@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:12 pm

ADDITIONS:
Thanks for your reply. I know that this mail will not come as a surprise to you because we have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me. I like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a reason why i decided to contact you.

I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile, My name is Aisha Aliyah Abdul, Girl 24yrs, of Libyan in Northern Africa,5.9ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before ) the only daughter of the ate Dr Abdul Hafiz Ghoga the bearer of the National Transitional Council of Libya. (NTC)

My father died in father in cold blood. Wednesday night, May 26, 2011 while as a result of The Libyan civil war, that was fought in my country,The war was preceded by protests in Benghazi beginning on Tuesday, 15 February 2011, which led to clashes with security forces that fired on the crowd before they went to my beloved fathers rest home and killed him,I am compelled to contact you because of the abuse I receive from my guys who are planning to take my father treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile, I wanted to escape to Europe, but to they hide all my valuable travel documents.

I am contacting you because of maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother since she killed my mother. It is expected to bring all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parent , Fortunately I was discovering my Fathers file containing important documents.

So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for Refugees here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I would personally contact you for a long term business relationship and investment support in your country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of U.S. $6.5M(six Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in major banks as my family name. But meanwhile you should not allow anyone else to know about this money because my late father did not reveal any organism, not what they know about the valuable documents.

However, i will forward the necessary documents both my late fathers picture to you as soon as i have confirmed your acceptance to assist me to transfer money to your account and the fund's investment. As you help me in an investment and I would like to complete my studies, as in my first year in college, when the crisis began.
It is my intention to compensate for 25% of the total money for their services and the balance shall be my investment capital,This is why I decided to contact you.

Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.
As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately After your acceptance to assist me I would like to have your full information to enable the bank to address you as my partner standing on my behalf Before that you should file your information as below:

1. Your Full Names:........................
2. Your Address:......................
3. Your Sex:................................
4. Your Age................................
5. Your Marital Status:.............
6. Your Occupation:.............................
7. Your Direct Phone number:......................
8. Your Resident City:.....................
9. Your Resident State:......................
10 your Country:..................................

My dear, I don't have my own phone for now,so make sure you call me with the ( Bishop Paul Abel Mamba ) phone, he is the Bishop here in the camp, call and say you want to speak with Aisha Aliyah Abdul, and he will send for me in the female hostel room 104. This is the number +221777524833, Awaiting your urgent and positive response please do not disclose it until the fund has been transferred to your account,

Sincerely
Aisha Aliyah Abdul.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <aishaaliya50@hotmail.com>
Received: from BAY176-W16 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S10.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sun, 25 Oct 2015

CONTACT MY BANKER
Dearest,
Thanks for your mail and i hope you are doing fine? As for me i am not fine , i was not feeling fine due to my menstruation period pains and i will like to buy medicine to stop the pain and i don't have any money with me to buy medicine.

So please i will be happy if you will help me to send me any amount from your heart no matter big or small to buy the medicine and buy a small portable mobile phone and keep the rest for my feeding because i am suffering in this place and i hope you are the only hope i have now. i will love to buy phone,medicine and for my feeding so that i will be happy and stay comfortable in this place until the transfer will be made into your account, remember if i have my own phone we will be calling to each other instead of worrying bishop because some times he will not be in the camp so buying phone is very important for us.

please you can use bishop information to send any amount that will be ok for buying phone, buying medicine and for my feeding,
please try to send it in the morning before the bishop will come comp because i will like him to collected it from the bank on his way coming to camp in the morning and i will buy the medicine to drink before buying the phone ok.

Honey, send it through western union money transfer with this ( Receiving Name- Paul Abel Mamba, Country- Senegal )

Darling, in Refugee camp is like one staying inside prison, and i don't want to continue like this, once the bank start up the transfer process i will start up too for my arrangement to meet you face to face, my intention is to have a good future, and a good living and continue with my studies,here are my pictures because i had accepted you from my heart. and i don't have my own phone but i will try to give you a miss call so that you will call me back but if you will get any phone for me i will be happy.

I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life, from your mail, i know you will not betray me that is why i have trusted you. I have confidence to go ahead with you.

DEAR try TO CONTACT THE Bank today

CLYDESDALE Bank
Address:.............. Financial Solutions Centre 43 Alloway Street, Ayr KA7 1SP Ayrshire, Scotland
contact person is: Gervin Slatter
Emails; clydesdaletransferunit@gmx.co.uk
Phone;+442032896549,
transferunitc@aol.co.uk
Fax;00447035991806
clydesdalet@aol.co.uk

Looking forward to hear your response from the bank. God bless you Please Call the Bank and send mail to them as well today because i have written to them and have introduce you to them as my partner. when you get them on line, tell them that you are my partner.

You are representing me as the foreign next of kin to the fund of my late father being deposited in there bank with my name as the next of kin, and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your position in your account in your country.

My father's account information

Account Number............ 10005149
Iban Number .............. GB15RBOS16003410005149
Swift Code ............... CLYDGB2S
Account Holder's Name....... Dr. Abdul Hafiz Ghoga
Nest Of Kin.................Aisha Aliyah Abdul

This is my own information.

Full Name...... ......... Aisha Aliyah Abdul
Resident.................. Unit 225 church Road Medina UN. Refugee camp Dakar Senegal.
Identity card No ........... A20547896

My dearest, The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the bank let us hear from them before any other thing will be done. Go ahead and call or mail them OK.

Expecting to hear from you the response from the bank. Please take good care, and always put me in your daily prayers,

God bless you,

Yours truly,
Aisha Aliyah Abdul

PLEASE COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND SEND IT TO THE Bank

Dear Sir,

It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss Aisha Aliyah Abdul whose father’s name is late Dr.Abdul Hafiz Ghoga and that the father has the sum of U.S. $6.5M(six Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in your Bank.

Miss Aisha Aliyah Abdul in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds which her late father deposited with your Bank. I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss Aisha Aliyah Abdul that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country.

I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.

Thanks,
Yours Mr. .

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My dearest one ,
I am very happy for all you have being doing for me and i can't wait to be with you immediately the transfer is made successfully into your account because you have made my heart to love you forever, and God will help us to be together by his grace.

My dearest one,i am very very happy since i have read message from the bank and i believe that very soon i will be free from this situation as soon as the transfer is made into your account i will come over there in your country and start a new life with you and i really love you with all my heart,i cant wait to see you face to face to prove how much i trusted and love you,

As you can see the only problem is this two document the bank need from us, as soon as we get this document and send it to the bank they will transfer my late fathers money into your account as the bank promised to me, so i want you to try all your best to get this two document from this lawyer because i and the bishop have met him this lawyer and discoursed that you will contact him soon both mail and phone to help us prepare the two document that is not with me.

Remember i have already given to the lawyer my later father's death certificate and his last account statement before he confirmed them from the uk bank and accepted to help us for the remaining two document which is the attorney and Oath so fee free to contact him both email and phone telling him that you are my partner that i and the bishop came to his chamber and discourses about you before he gave me his contact information and promised to help us.

My dear, remember i have already given the lawyer all my late fathers document so the lawyer will be waiting for your email and calls with your information that he will use to prepare the document for us at their Senegal law court and send both the death certificate,account statement power of attorney and oath once you have contacted him and make sure you will do anything he will asked you to do so that he will help us because the document is only thing holding the bank for the transfer,i believe that as soon as we get it all our problem will be over dear and the transfer must be made into your account pending my arrival to meet with you in your country for my better life.

Please, remember that i and the Bishop have gone to meet and finalized discussion with the lawyer and he agreed to help us in making the power of attorney and Affidavit of Oath, and he is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal as the bishop told me, that was why i trusted to gave him my late father's death certificate and Statement of Account as he demanded.

My dearest, remember to send your information to him

1) Name:
2) Address:
3) Tel no:
4) E-mail:
5) Your age;
6) Country:
7) Occupation;

I want you to contact this lawyer on both phone and e-mail telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my U.S. $6.5M(six Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars) from the bank in UK were my father made this deposit to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.

His contact information are as follows below.

Name: Barrister Moore Okhan

E-mail address:................, dr.mooreokhan@net-c.fr

Office phone number........ +221762836866

I want you to contact him immediately by both email and phone to discuss with
him. I hope to here from you soon after contacting the lawyer so that i will know what he said.
Yours truly, Aisha.

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
DR BARRISTER.MOORE OKHAN OKHAN CHAMBERS & SOLICITORS.
Dr OKHAN (Principal Partner) (ESQ)
Add No18 Airport Road Dakar Senegal
E-mail; barrister.mooreokhan@lawyer.com
dr.mooreokhan@net-c.fr
Number:+221762836866,Fax:33826559
.....................................................................................................
Friday- 30- October - 2015 - 07:34 AM

Attention Dear Mr. CLIPPED,
I appreciate the opportunity to advise you regarding the two strong document,1;power of attorney(POA) 2;Affidavit of oath. To ensure a complete understanding between us, I am stating the pertinent information about the courage that I will be rendering and the facts you provided to me all the needs. I have received your information.

Therefore you should scan to me your any available identity card or passport for confirmation. Be informed that i got a positive and acknowledgment result from Clydesdale Bank Pl c,United Kingdom and they confirmed the transaction soonest the legal Document is ready on their Desk.

Here are few things you should know about this document before creating two files and start your work immediately,For Durable Power of Attorney and affidavit of oaths Document will cost you only ( US/ $1980 ),One Thousand Nine Hundred and Eighty Dollars Equivalent . And it will paid to the federal law court before we proceed to your Document. Remember once we confirmed your payment , we will proceed on your legal Document.

Therefore you should send US/ $1980 through Money-gram or western Union money transfer,

RECEIVER NAME ---- DAVID .A. OKHAN
AMOUNT----------------- US/ $1980
QUESTION -----------CODE?
ANSWER -----------RED.
COUNTRY ---------- SENEGAL
CITY-------------- DAKAR
ADDRESS NUMBER----- No 18 AIRPORT ROAD
TELEPHONE NUMBER ----- 00221762836866
COUNTRY ---------- 00221

(Note to attach the paid receipt after payment)

Your partner will provide her signature before the chief magistrate at the law court to legalize , validation and Authentic legal Document immediately it is ready, She gave me the Death Certificate and the account statement Document of her late father. I am going to attach them to you together with Power of Attorney and affidavit of oaths when you have paid for the service.

Remember your legal Document will be ready in 2 working days immediately i confirmed your ( US/ $1980 payment slip) and i am much committed to serve you , Therefore you should do the best to send the fee with the above information.

I serve my clients with the best of my service and satisfies their curiosities.

Regards,
DR. MOORE OKHAN.(ESQ)
Tel: 00221762836866.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <dr.mooreokhan@net-c.fr>
Received: from [41.82.45.177]
by www-1.net-c.com with http webmail; Fri, 30 Oct 2015
07:56:31 +0100 (CET)
X-EA-Auth: oTRkR1mXPZpRA6vbeYZuoC3VsCKJcYuT/TgGDJnBnFck3cYLeIy0koT++kQDcvdafUlXiggur1U2tAz7pA06mQ==
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015
Subject: DR. MOORE OKHAN.(ESQ)

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
dr.mooreokhan@net-c.fr
.....................................................................................................
Sunday- 01- November - 2015 - 01:54 PM

Dear Mr. CLIPPED,
Use the Bank account information below to transfer the money to me,

Bank Name:....................... CBAO Groupe Attijariwafa Bank
Address:........................... 1 place de I'independace Dakar Senegal
Beneficiary:...................... Dia Laity Kama
Account No.:................... 34174496601
Swift code:....................... CBAOSNDA
Iban Number.......Sn 012 01284-034174496601-04
Cle RIb:.......................... 04
Code Guichet:................ 01284
Bank Code:................... SN0012

(Note to attach the paid receipt after payment)

Regards,
DR. MOORE OKHAN.(ESQ)

Phone Numbers:
+221777524833
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+442032896549
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* Cable & Wireless UK

FAX: +447035991806
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+221762836866
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
Attachments
6(1).jpg
Hoda (1).JPG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dr.mooreokhan@net-c.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:10 pm

dr.mooreokhan@net-c.fr
NAME/ BANK OF AFRICA, SENEGAL

BANK ADDRESS........DAKAR SENEGAL
A/C NAME.................DARBOE FABIAN
A/C NUMBER............04506640002
SWIFT CODE.............AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE..............SN100
CODE GUICHET..........01018
CLE RIB/IBAN CODE.........18

Attach the paid receipt.

Regards,
DR. MOORE OKHAN.(ESQ)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Hodah1000aliya@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:50 pm

same exact email text as first email in this topic sent to victim in cr.

Hodah1000aliya@hotmail.com
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

hodah1000aliya@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:43 pm

Skype ID:
live:hodah1000aliya

Thanks for replying my message, please i will like to know all about you;
Dearest,
Thanks for your reply. I know that this mail will not come as a surprise to you because we have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me. I like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a reason why i decided to contact you.

I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile, My name is hodah Aliyah Abdul, Girl 24yrs, of Libyan in Northern Africa,5.9ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before ) the only daughter of the ate Dr Abdul Hafiz Ghoga the bearer of the National Transitional Council of Libya. (NTC)

My father died in father in cold blood. Wednesday night, May 26, 2011 while as a result of The Libyan civil war, that was fought in my country,The war was preceded by protests in Benghazi beginning on Tuesday, 15 February 2011, which led to clashes with security forces that fired on the crowd before they went to my beloved fathers rest home and killed him,I am compelled to contact you because of the abuse I receive from my guys who are planning to take my father treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile, I wanted to escape to Europe, but to they hide all my valuable travel documents.

I am contacting you because of maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother since she killed my mother. It is expected to bring all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parent , Fortunately I was discovering my Fathers file containing important documents.

So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for Refugees here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I would personally contact you for a long term business relationship and investment support in your country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of U.S. $6.5M(six Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in major banks as my family name. But meanwhile you should not allow anyone else to know about this money because my late father did not reveal any organism, not what they know about the valuable documents.

However, i will forward the necessary documents both my late fathers picture to you as soon as i have confirmed your acceptance to assist me to transfer money to your account and the fund's investment. As you help me in an investment and I would like to complete my studies, as in my first year in college, when the crisis began.
It is my intention to compensate for 25% of the total money for their services and the balance shall be my investment capital,This is why I decided to contact you.

Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.
As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately After your acceptance to assist me I would like to have your full information to enable the bank to address you as my partner standing on my behalf Before that you should file your information as below:

1. Your Full Names:........................
2. Your Address:......................
3. Your Sex:................................
4. Your Age................................
5. Your Marital Status:.............
6. Your Occupation:.............................
7. Your Direct Phone number:......................
8. Your Resident City:.....................
9. Your Resident State:......................
10 your Country:..................................

My dear, I don't have my own phone for now,so make sure you call me with the ( Bishop Paul Abel Mamba ) phone, he is the Bishop here in the camp, call and say you want to speak with hodah Aliyah Abdul, and he will send for me in the female hostel room 104. This is the number +221778469745, Awaiting your urgent and positive response please do not disclose it until the fund has been transferred to your account,

Sincerely
hodah Aliyah Abdul.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <hodah1000aliya@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT147-W22 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S19.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with
Subject: Thanks for replying my message, please i will like to know all
about you;

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

PHONE NUMBER:
+221778469745
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:39 pm

Dearest,
Thanks for your mail and i hope you are doing fine? As for me i am not fine , i was not feeling fine due to my menstruation period pains and i will like to buy medicine to stop the pain and i don't have any money with me to buy medicine.

So please i will be happy if you will help me to send me any amount from your heart no matter big or small to buy the medicine and buy a small portable mobile phone and keep the rest for my feeding because i am suffering in this place and i hope you are the only hope i have now. i will love to buy phone,medicine and for my feeding so that i will be happy and stay comfortable in this place until the transfer will be made into your account.

remember if i have my own phone we will be calling to each other instead of worrying bishop because some times he will not be in the camp so buying phone is very important for us, please you can use bishop information to send any amount that will be ok for buying phone, buying medicine and for my feeding.

please try to send it in the morning before the bishop will come comp because i will like him to collected it from the bank on his way coming to camp in the morning and i will buy the medicine to drink before buying the phone ok.

Honey, send it through western union money with this bishop information:
Receiving Name- Paul Abel Mamba,
Country- Senegal
City- Dakar
Address- no189 yoff Dakar Senegal
bishop phone number- +221778469745

Darling, please send to me the MTCN number to collect it from the bank and i will really want you to understand that here in Refugee camp is like one staying inside prison, and i don't want to continue like this, once the bank start up the transfer process i will start up too for my arrangement to meet you face to face, my intention is to have a good future, and a good living and continue with my studies .

I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life, from your mail, i know you will not betray me that is why i have trusted you. I have confidence to go ahead with you.

DEAR TRY TO CONTACT THE BANK TODAY‏

CLYDESDALE BANK;
Address:.............. Financial Solutions Centre 43 Alloway Street, Ayr KA7 1SP Ayrshire, Scotland
contact person is: Gervin Slatter
Emails; clydesdaletransferunit@gmx.co.uk
Phone;+442032896549,
transferunitc@aol.co.uk
Fax;00447035991806
clydesdalet@aol.co.uk

Looking forward to hear your response from the bank. God bless you Please Call the Bank and send mail to them as well today because i have written to them and have introduce you to them as my partner. when you get them on line, tell them that you are my partner.

You are representing me as the foreign next of kin to the fund of my late father being deposited in there bank with my name as the next of kin, and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your position in your account in your country.

My father's account information
Account Number............ 10005149
Iban Number .............. GB15RBOS16003410005149
Swift Code ............... CLYDGB2S
Account Holder's Name....... Dr. Abdul Hafiz Ghoga
Nest Of Kin.................hodah Aliyah Abdul

This is my own information.
Full Name...... ......... Hodah Aliyah Abdul
Resident.................. Unit 225 church Road Medina UN. Refugee camp Dakar Senegal.
Identity card No ........... A20547896

My dearest, The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the bank let us hear from them before any other thing will be done. Go ahead and call or mail them OK.

Expecting to hear from you the response from the bank. Please take good care, and always put me in your daily prayers,

God bless you,

Yours truly,
Hodah Aliyah Abdul.

PLEASE COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND SEND IT TO THE BANK
Dear Sir,
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss hodah Aliyah Abdul whose father’s name is late Dr.Abdul Hafiz Ghoga and that the father has the sum of U.S. $6.5M(six Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in your Bank. Miss hodah Aliyah Abdul in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds which her late father deposited with your Bank. I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss hodah Aliyah Abdul that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country.

I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.

Thanks,
Yours MR

PHONE NUMBERS:
+442032896549
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* Vodafone Ltd (C&W)

FAX: +447035991806
Number billable as personal number
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

clydesdaletransferunit@gmx.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:39 am

TO
Clydesdale Bank Group plc HQ,
Financial Solutions Centre 43 Alloway Street,
Registered Office,
Ayr KA7 1SP Ayrshire,
Scotland
Phone no: 00447035991806.
For Your Attention:

Sir,
I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write to you in respect to your partner mail which we have received,earlier about you by the next of Kin, Ms Hodah Abdul that she wishes you to be her trustee /representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.

Late Dr.Abdul Hafiz Ghoga, was our late customer with account no.
( GB15CLY16003410005149 ) with substantial amount of (US\$6,500,000.00) deposit with us, Late Dr.Abdul Hafiz Ghoga,

is our late customer with Data Base!
Country Code Amount Deposit Sort Code Account No.
Ly U.S. $6.5M Clydgb25 10005149
Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the following required(OPTION) :

1, Authentic and valid power of attorney
2, Authentic and valid affidavit of oath.

These 2 Document will permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note: The Power of attorney and affidavit of oath must be endorsed by our Clydesdale Bank Legal and Privacy Solicitor partner ( since the fund is Currently in Clydesdale Bank pl c Scotland of United Kingdom).

THE CONTACT OF CLYDESDALE BANK LEGAL & PRIVACY SOLICITOR, C/O THE LAW SOCIETY OF SCOTLAND
Bar.Austin Lafferty
austinlaffertylawyer@europamel.net
+44 (0) 181 256 7316

Note that the A power of attorney and affidavit of oath are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours,the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund will be make within 48 hours at reception of these documents.

Also you have to send your bank account information which will facilitate this fund as soon as this document's are been provided BY CLYDESDALE BANK LEGAL & PRIVACY SOLICITOR. to enable us wire the fund (US\$6,500,000.00 ) into your account.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Yours Faithfully,
Sir Gervin Slatter,(M&P)
Clydesdale Bank Group Plc HQ, registered in Scotland UK.Authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Web ,CBonline.co.uk.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <clydesdaletransferunit@gmx.co.uk>
Received: from [41.83.58.210] by 3capp-mailcom-bs16.server.lan (via HTTP);
Thu, 24 Mar 2016 >
From: "clydesdale transferunit" <clydesdaletransferunit@gmx.co.uk>
Subject: Ms Hodah Abdul Transfer Acknowledgement

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.83.58.210<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

PHONE NUMBER:
+4401812567316
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

austinlaffertylawyer@europamel.net

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:23 pm

D/25: 3 :2016
In accordance of your e-mail contacting us on the issue of helping you to procure the necessary transfer documents required to make your claims and transfer your partner inherited funds from Clydesdale bank plc Scotland united kingdom to your account in your position, we are happy and highly honored and promise to assist and represent you in all assigns.

An affidavit of support will first be obtained from the Law Society of Scotland here in united kingdom and as soon as this is ready, we will proceed immediately to draft a Power of Attorney which will be duly signed by you and your partner as the next of kin to the funds, and witness by me also notarized by the federal Law Court Society of Scotland united kingdom.

To Process the documents we need re-confirmation of the following information from you (1) Your full names and your address as you will like it to appear in the documents (2) Your reachable telephone number (3) your (International passport/Identity card No / your drivers license No, (4) Your Age (5) your occupation.

The cost of obtaining the documents including our service fees is equivalent (£4.550 FOUR THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED FIFTY POUNDS ONLY) Included in fees are:
1: Consultation --------- (£1000)
2: Opening of File-------------(£500)
3: Drafting of the Power of Attorney-------------(£680)
4: Swooning of Affidavit of Oath----------------------(£820)
5: Notarization and Endorsement----------------(£350)
6: Transfer application letter---------------------(£200)
7: Legal Charge----------------(£1000)
( TOTAL AMOUNT IS £4.550 ,FOUR THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED FIFTY POUNDS ONLY).

Payment should be send via MONEY GRAM POST OFFICE with my secretary information below.
BENEFICIARY NAME:---------------- DAVID A LAFFY
CITY:------------------ LONDON
ADDRESS:-- HIGHBURY POST OFFICE 5 HIGHBURY CORNER LONDON, N5 1RF

Note: upon the receipt of the £4.550 fee, we shall proceed immediately and process the documents which will take us only 24 hours to complete, Please feel free to contact us for any questions or assistance.

On hearing from you we shall swiftly proceed to put things into action.

BEST REGARDS
BAR AUSTIN LAFFERTY (PRINCIPAL PARTNER ESQ)
THE CLYDESDALE BANK LEGAL AND PRIVACY SOLICITOR
C/O THE LAW SOCIETY OF SCOTLAND
ATRIA ONE,144 MORRISON ST,EDINBURGH EH3 8EX,
MOBILE +44 (0) 181 256 7316
FAX 0131 259 7432

HEADER:
Return-Path: <austinlaffertylawyer@europamel.net>
Received: from [51.254.103.206]
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 08:30:28 +0100 (CET)
Subject: ATTENTION DEAR

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 51.254.103.206<br>Originating ISP: Ovh Sas<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: France<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

austinlaffertylawyer@europamel.net hodah1000aliya@hotmail.co

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:50 pm

Good morning my dearest one,
How are you doing today, I hope you are fine? Mine here is not that bad since i have you there for me, My only problem now is the lawyer's fee and God will surely help and protect you for all you are doing to save my life and my inheritances thanks very much for being there for me and i will always love you with honest and truth until my last breath.
My dearest ,Barrister Austin Lafferty said in his message that this £4,550 are needed to be paid at their law court there in uk before these documents will be issued to him and i hope he will validate and authenticate it for bank use and the court can not issue it on credit also said we must pay the £4,550 before he can do anything to get these documents and represent for us. Honestly am worried now because i don't know what else to do.
Please am my knees now begging for your assistance this time. I never expected that money will be involved before this transaction. I want you to help me pay this fee so that the barrister will get these documents since the bank are waiting for these documents to make transfer to your account. there is no need for delay because life it self is treating me very bad here. Please i want you to try and help me because you are the only person i have now. I have called your mobile number since yesterday but it was entering voice record and i left my voice record so that you will call me but you never called please help me send the money to lawyer because it is the only thing holding the transfer .
Go ahead and send the needed details with the requested amount to lawyer okay. You are only my last hope now because even the Bishop here does not have money because he is only a missionary here, but spiritually he is praying for us. Please don't fail to help me because you are my life and my everything now.
i am sending to you my late daddy's death certificate and his last statement of bank account issued to him by the Clydesdale bank plc Scotland united kingdom and i hope you will send them to Barrister Austin Lafferty together with the fee so that he will start on the remaining document immediately.
I pray to read positively from you to know my way forward. I wait for your reply soon. bye with love. Yours loving Hodah

D/25: 3 :2016
We wish to take this opportunity to thank you for allowing us to represent you in this matter. Please advise your partner to send her late father the Death certificate and the last Statement of bank account of the late Dr Abdul Hafiz Ghoga to the mentioned Bank and make sure you send the cost fee as soon as possible to fastilitate this transfer to your position .

we will swooning of Affidavit of Oath on your behalf to able us drafting of the Power of Attorney immediately we confirmed your payment. And do not hesitate sending us your available identity card if any / your full data information that will use in preparation of your legal Document.

THE AMOUNT IN DOLLAR QUESTION IS $6,494.24 USD , Send via MONEYGRAM with the information below.
BENEFICIARY NAME:---------------- DAVID A LAFFY
CITY:------------------ LONDON,
ADDRESS:-- HIGHBURY POST OFFICE 5 HIGHBURY CORNER LONDON, N5 1RF

(Note) upon the receipt of the payment we shall proceed immediately and process the documents.
If we can be of assistance to you on any other matter in the future, please let us know.

Thank you for letting us be of service to you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:35 pm

Good evening my dear,
thanks for your message , i hope you are doing fine ? i am happy to have you by my side and God will help us and protect you for me because you have made me proud and i am promising to love you forever . please try to settle with the lawyer as you promised and i hope everything will goes as planned . take care of yourself and i will be waiting for good news, yours truly Hodah.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.