Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mariamhassan25@ymail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

mariamhassan25@ymail.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:51 pm

mariamhassan25@ymail.com

Received: by 10.76.151.6 with SMTP id um6csp68151oab;
Mon, 22 Oct 2012 13:27:22 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <mariamlove2u@gmail.com>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of mariamlove2u@gmail.com designates 10.60.32.81 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.60.32.81
Authentication-Results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of mariamlove2u@gmail.com designates 10.60.32.81 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=mariamlove2u@gmail.com; dkim=pass header.i=mariamlove2u@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.60.32.81])
by 10.60.32.81 with SMTP id g17mr10570677oei.102.1350937642604 (num_hops = 1);
Mon, 22 Oct 2012 13:27:22 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature:snipped
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.60.32.81 with SMTP id g17mr9048649oei.102.1350937642546; Mon,
22 Oct 2012 13:27:22 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: mariamlove2u@gmail.com
Received: by 10.60.84.228 with HTTP; Mon, 22 Oct 2012 13:27:22 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 20:27:22 +0000
X-Google-Sender-Auth: zG0akaCuKcljtE65TOwts9ZkCcA
Message-ID: <CAFMEKHQKHphJaSTshqy395wv17YPDtQ+qw9MAVzMZcUwZ4CBJw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Good evening dear
To: mariamhassan25@ymail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=e89a8fb1ebd84c385c04ccabae89
Bcc:

Mariam Hassan mariamhassan25@ymail.com
to:
 mariamhassan25@ymail.com
bcc:

date:
 Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 9:27 PM
subject:
 Good evening dear

Good evening dear?)
I’m not gonna waste ur time for no reason and I’ll go over to the general question – I’m looking for a  man who can satisfy me entirely, you know what I mean, right?;) I got tired of sissies and men who can’t even take care of themselves not to mention their girlfriends if they have any.
About myself in three words – young, wild and free. I got no hang-ups and BDSM is my only bad habit
Anyway if you aren’t afraid of girls like me then I chose the right person.
Please write me back and I’ll tell you more about myself. Also we can share some photos as well.) I am pretty sure that it will turn out to be an interesting experience talking to each other.
Don’t make a lady wait for too long!) so excited about your answer!
I will be very happy if you can write me through my private email address ( mariamhassan25@ymail.com ) for easy communication so that we can know each other, Can't wait to talk to you!
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Re: mariamhassan25@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:06 am

Email:

Hello My Dearest,

I am writing this mail to you With due respect trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, i decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation, My name is Miss Mariam Suleman Hassan, 25yrs old female from Southern Sudan in Africa.

My father Dr.Suleman Hassan was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father Dr.Suleman Hassan , my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials where on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008.You can read more about the crash through the below site: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm

some months after the burial of my father, my uncle conspired with my step mother and sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate. On a faithful morning I opened my father's briefcase and found out document which my beloved late father used and deposit money in a Bank in Senegal , with my name as the next of kin. I traveled to Senegal to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself. The Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person told me that my present status does not permit me by the local law to clear money or make a transfer of money into an account, he advice me to provide a trustee who will help me and invest the money or I should wait till when I will get married as it demand by their Authority.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own blood sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle has threatened to assassinate me. The amount i USD$6.5 Million} and I have confirmed from the bank in Senegal . You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country.

However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me.

Sincerely yours,

Miss Mariam Hassan

Header:

Received: from [41.214.47.119]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.460
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 15:24:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: More about me

At Tue, 23 Oct 2012 15:24:15 -0700 (PDT), the email sender mariamhassan25@ymail.com sent you an email from the IP address 41.214.47.119 located in Senegal.
Email Sender: mariamhassan25@ymail.com
IP address: 41.214.47.119
IP address country: Senegal
IP address latitude: 14.0000
IP address longitude: -14.0000
ISP of this IP: SONATEL Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications D
Organization: SONATEL Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications D
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mariamhassan25@ymail.com Mariam Hassan

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:39 am

Sender: mariamlove676@gmail.com
Received: by 10.223.177.4 with HTTP; Mon, 22 Oct 2012 12:21:48 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 19:21:48 +0000
X-Google-Sender-Auth: JDbXkwKrJ6binhHq7gl4S-iRPeE
Message-ID: <CADpkZxWu=8Bsvud9FTMjGfGxZEQP9WDSREK24PPCn0Oy-eSu-g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Good evening dear
To: mariamhassan25@ymail.com

Good evening dear?)
I’m not gonna waste ur time for no reason and I’ll go over to the general question – I’m looking for a man who can satisfy me entirely, you know what I mean, right?;) I got tired of sissies and men who can’t even take care of themselves not to mention their girlfriends if they have any.
About myself in three words – young, wild and free. I got no hang-ups and BDSM is my only bad habit :shock:
Anyway if you aren’t afraid of girls like me then I chose the right person.
Please write me back and I’ll tell you more about myself. Also we can share some photos as well.) I am pretty sure that it will turn out to be an interesting experience talking to each other.
Don’t make a lady wait for too long!) so excited about your answer!
I will be very happy if you can write me through my private email address ( mariamhassan25@ymail.com ) for easy communication so that we can know each other, Can't wait to talk to you!
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:26 pm

Email:

Hello,
It's me Mariam Hassan, sorry it has been a long time, am very
happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred
under the co-operation of a new partner from Germany. Presently I am
in Germany for investment projects with my new partner.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me
in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact Rev. Father whom is a God-father to
me when i was a Refugee in Senegal, his name is Rev. Fr. Paul Moses and
his email address is as follows: ( reverendpaul84@yahoo.com ) Or call him
with this number (+221-777-440-664).

Kindly reconfirm to him the following below information:

Your full name
Your full home address
Your country
Your Phone number

Note that if you did not send him the above information complete,
he will not release the cheque to you because he has to be sure that it is you.
Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 USD which I
prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and
attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at
that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev. Fr.
Paul Moses and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share
our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. In the
moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which
me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I
had forwarded instruction to Rev. Fr. Paul Moses on your behalf to
receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and
he will send the cheque to you without delay.
Take care and bye for now.
Mariam.

Return-Path: <mariamhassan25@ymail.com>

+221777440664
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:26 pm

Hello dear,

Greetings of the day,I thank you for your response to the letter i send to you, i am highly satisfied with it. How are you now ? Mine, well i thank God for keeping me alive till this moment. My name is Mariam Hassan, I am a 23 years old girl, from Southern Sudan in Africa and right now i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the the Plane crash that killed my family. Please do not be discourage for hearing this.

My late father Dr.Suleman Hassan was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials where on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008.You can read more about the crash through the below site: http:/ /news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm

After the burial of my father, my uncles conspired and sold my father’s properties to a Chinese Expatriate and live nothing for me.On a faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank, with my name as the next of kin. It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to the West African country called Senegal where i am leaving now in a refugee camp here in Oakam North, 12 km away from the capital city of Dakar Senegal.

Like I told you that I am staying in a refugee camp, this Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Paul Moses whom i used his office computer to send you this e-mail and i only enter his office when he is less busy.

This place is just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace, with your help i will come out of this place soon. I do not have any relatives, whom i could go to now.The only person That i have here on earth is; Reverend Paul Moses, who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp, owned by United Nations. The Reverend's e-mail address is ( reverendpaul84@yahoo.com ) and the Reverend's telephone No. +221 777-440-664. You can as well hear my voice through his telephone number.

As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Meanwhile, I have my late father's Certificate of Deposit and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, my father's instruction to the bank was the money is release to me only when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas, the amount in question is $6.500.000.00(Six Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars ). Though my father owned so many investments outside Africa which I do not know the companies or the bank where he kept his money but thank God that he deposited this money in my name otherwise I would have been left with nothing.

I will like you to send me some of your pictures and forward to me those information's bellow:

1. YOUR REAL NAME:
2. YOUR REAL ADDRESS:
3. YOUR REAL AGE:
4. OCCUPATION:
5. NATIONALITY:
6. TELEPHONE NO.

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your bank account, i will like to relocate to your country because my uncle has threatened to assassinate me. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about this money is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all these information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest, understanding and God fearing people,truthful and a person of vision,and hardworking.

I will give you full details of my late father's Deposit account information and the Bank contact information for you to contact them on my behalf as soon as i receive your response. Here are some pictures of me, hope you will like them,My greetings to every member of your family. Have a nice day and God bless you.

Hope to hear from you soonest.
Sincerely yours,
Miss Mariam Hassan.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:36 pm

Hello dear
It really gave me joy to hear from you, i was very happy after reading your reply indicating your willingness to help me,
I have also wrote a letter to my father's bank to introduced you as my trustee and partner to release the fund to your account on my behalf.
Actually i truly will like to come over there in your country, after we must have concluded the transfer into your bank account . I want you to contact the Bank to verify from them.
I have my father's certificate of deposit and his death certificate with me all the same I will like to be there with you, after the transfer is completed to enable me start my education, and also invest the money with you in a good business in your country after the transfer is completed.
Honey all you need to do is to contact the bank through phone and email requesting for the claim, the closure and transfer of funds in my name to your account. Tell them that you want to know their procedures to transfer my fathers money that he deposited in there bank on my behalf. It is there duty to let you know their procedures.

Here are the contact details of the bank that I think you might need. So that we can now proceed, please contact the bank, via e-mail to find out their protocols. When you contact them, this is the information you have to give them to identify with me. This is the name of the bank and there contacts below:

CBAO GROUPE ATTIJARIWAFA BANK.
BP 129 Dakar 1,
place de l’indépendance, Senegal.
Email addresses:( cbaoaccountdepartment@accountant.com ) Or
( cbaogroupe@gmail.com )
Tel: 00221-770-828-225
Fax: 00221-338-209-694

Contact person: Mr. Babacar cheikh (DIRECTOR Foreign Operations)
Direct Tel: +221-770-828-225

Information about my late father and his account details are as follows.

Name of the depositor: Dr.Suleman Hassan
Nationality: Sudan
Account Number: BLB745008901546/QB/91/B.
Deposited amount: USD $ 6.5 Million dollars
Next of Kin: Miss Mariam Hassan

Inform me as soon as you contact the bank. I'm expecting to hear from you soon.
with love and warm relationship with
Miss Mariam Hassan.

Phone numbers:
+221770828225
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Fax: +221338209694
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mariamhassan25@ymail.com cbaoaccountdepartment@accountant.co

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:07 am

Hello my dearest,

How are you doing today? How is work. I hope everything is fine, I am very happy and glad to see the letter which you wrote to the bank, i pray that they will reply in our favor to transfer my late father deposit fund to you soon. I want to be with you now because you are all i think about here, i pray that this transfer will be made successfully so you can come and take me out of this place with you, i will be happy to know what the bank says, so that we will know what is needed for the transfer to be made successfully to your account, i will always treasure your kindness,care,love and guidance forever, thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Mariam.

CBAO GROUPE ATTIJARIWAFA BANK
BP 129 Dakar 1,
place de l’indépendance, Senegal.
Tel: 00221-770-828-225
Fax: 00221-338-209-694

Your Kind Attention
Mr.

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the mail which we received from you and your partner MISS MARIAM HASSAN.

Actually, we have earlier been told about you by your partner MARIAM that she wishes you to be her trustee /representative for the claim of her late father's deposit from our bank to your bank.

Her Late father DR. SULEMAN HASSAN is our late customer with substantial amount of deposit with us, hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.

However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to you, we will like you to send the following documents to our bank:

(1) A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.

(2) The death certificate of (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

(3) A copy of statement of account of the account issued to him by our bank.

(4) An affidavit of oath from the Senegalese high court.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

Meanwhile, under 24 hours we received the requested documents, the sum of US$6,500,000.00 Million plus its interest accruals since placement of the fund with our bank in 10th May, 2003 will be added and transferred to your bank account. Meanwhile let us have details of your bank account
information, like:

1) Name of Your Bank
2) Address and Telephone/Fax Numbers
3) Swift Code
4) Account Number
5) Beneficiary

We promise to give our customers the best of services.
Should you have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer officer Mr. Babacar Cheikh or on office telephone number: 00221 770 828 225 for more directives/clarifications.

For: Banking Company of West Africa (CBAO)
Mrs. Binata Jawara
Credit Administration Department

Header:
Return-Path: <CBAOACCOUNTDEPARTMENT@accountant.com>
Received: from [41.82.124.127] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa11.server.lan (via HTTP);
Tue, 6 Sep 2016
Subject: CBAO GROUPE ATTIJARIWAFA BANK

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.82.124.127<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mariamhassan25@ymail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:13 pm

Skype ID:
live:shirflawservice

Hello My Dearest One,

I am very happy that the bank have replied to your mail,and i have carefully read the mail which you receive from the bank,i understood that there are four documents which the bank requested from us before they will transfer the money to your account.
Like i told you before,i have two out of the four documents which are the deposit certificate which was issued to my father and death certificate of my late father.
It is now remaining the other two documents which they called the power of attorney and affidavit of oath, which they said will legally permit you to stand on my behalf, they also said that this document must be prepared by a Senegalese resident lawyer.

As you already know, i am not from this country so i don't know any lawyer here but i have spoken to the Rev Father about this issue,and Rev fathers Paul Moses succeeded in getting a lawyer who will prepare the power of attorney for us, below is his contact information's,

Chamber: SHIRF BAMBA CHAMBERS
motto( Truth and justice)
Name : Barrister Dr.Shirf Bamba

Email : shirflawoffice@gmail.com
shirflawservice@live.com
Tel : (+221 768 888 536)

My dear, please i will like you to contact this lawyer about the preparation of the power of attorney and affidavit of oath, this is the only remaining document that will permit you legally to stand on my behalf for the transfer of the money to your account as the bank said on their letter.
I will give to the lawyer the death and deposit certificate of my late father when he has agree to get us the other documents, so that he can send them to you for the transfer.
I will be waiting for your reply as soon as you get reply from the lawyer, take good care of your self and have a nice time.
with love and warm regards
Mariam.

Profile Elements:
Shirf Bamba / shirflawoffice
Active on August 21st, 2015.
Former Lawyer at Law
Studied Law at unversté CHEKH ANTA DIOP de DAKAR
Past: thiaroye high school
Lives in Dakar, Senegal
From Dakar Dioi, Thies, Senegal
Interested In
Men and Women
Languages
English · French

Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (73.37 KiB) Viewed 5772 times

Phone: +221768888536
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

shirflawoffice@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:53 pm

From the Desk of Bar Sheriff Bamba

Compliments of the Day
Sir,

Sequel to your mail which i received from you on behalf of your partner Miss Mariam Hassan, SHERIFF BAMBA CHAMBERS,has been approached to assist in the preparation of POWER OF ATTORNEY and AFFIDAVIT OF OATH, by your name for transfer of funds to you in your country. Before my law firm will commence the proceedings,you have to send across your information's like;

(1) Your full name.
(2) Residential or office address.
(3) Nationality.
(4) Profession
(5) Telephone number
(6) Date of Birth

So that by tomorrow i shall go to the Federal High Court of Justice to inquire on the cost of Authentication and validation of the POWER OF ATTORNEY
I shall wait to receive your information for the preparation of the document and will also get back to you after my due inquiry from the Federal High Court

Regards,

Dr.Barrister Sheriff Bamba.
45 B. Rue 11 Ashlemamarine,
Dakar Senegal.
Tel : 00221 768 888 536.

Header:
Return-Path: <shirflawoffice@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wm0-x234.google.com (mail-wm0-x234.google.com. [2a00:1450:400c:c09::234])
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016
Subject: Re: From the Desk of Bar Sheriff Bamba
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mariamhassan25@ymail.com shirflawoffice@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:47 pm

Greetings Dear ,
How are you today? I hope all is well, I have not heard from you since my last reply to your mail, please i will like to know if you have contacted the lawyer, for those documents we have been ask to present for the transfer.
Hope you will reply and let me know how far you have gone with the lawyer to process those document which the bank says will allow you stand legally as my trustee for them to make the transfer of my late father deposit fund to you so we can be together.
I love you and pray to be with you soon,
kiss kiss

From the Desk of Bar Sheriff Bamba

Compliments of the Day

Sequel to your request we have received the information to procure the legal documents , SHERIFF BAMBA CHAMBER,has been approached to assist in the preparation of POWER OF ATTORNEY and AFFIDAVIT OF OATH, by your name for the transfers of funds to you in your country .
From the inquiry i made at the High COURT OF SENEGAL
Meanwhile, it is important to inform you that clients are required to pay the sum of $1,620 USD,to this law firm.This means you are required to pay such fee to facilitate the document from the Federal High court of Senegal for the transfer of your funds

1,Authentication of POWER OF ATTORNEY, clients are required to pay $950 USD.
2,Validation of AFFIDAVIT OF OATH client required to pay $270 USD
3,lawyer consultation fee client required to pay $400 USD.
Total amount = $1,620USD ( One Thousand Six Hundred and Twenty dollar )

Please note that security bonds liquidation takes two working days. We await your prompt response to expedite the preparation of the document for the transfer of your funds.This fee have to be send through the Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram With my Secretary name bellow,

Receiver: Mendes David Lopes
City: Dakar

After sending the fee get back to me with the Pin Code number to receive the fee here after confirmation we will proceed for the preparation of the document,
Note;that fees have to be paid completely before the facilitation of the document and also inform me through mail or telephone as soon as you send the money for the processing of the document.

Cordially,
Hon Dr.SHERIFF BAMBA,Esq.
Law Chamber.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.