Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mariamhassan25@ymail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

shirflawoffice@gmail.com mariamhassan25@ymail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:36 pm

From the Desk of Bar Sheriff Bamba

Dear

Sequel to your request i have read your email and i want to tell you that the easiest and fastest way of receiving money international over here is Western Union, so what you have to do is to tell your bank you want to send the sum of $1,620.00USD to Senegal through Western Union or money gram.

If your bank can not send money through Western Union or Money gram, then withdrew the amount and go to any Walmart around you, sure they must have a Western Union or money gram office there.

Then give them this information to send the fee.

Name: Mendes David Lopes
City: Dakar
Purpose; Business

After sending the fees,write me an email with attach of your payment slip, so that we can processing your document immediately.

Cordially,
Hon Dr.SHERIFF BAMBA,Esq.
Law Chamber.
Tel : 00221 768 888 536.

My Dear ,

It's with a glad heart i write you after seeing your conversation with the lawyer. I am lots of words and i can't thank you enough for your kindness, love and care to assist me out of this place and to get my late father deposit fund transfer to you, so i can join you immediately after for a better living there in your country.

Honestly, i can't wait to get on the plane to be over there in your country with you, i hope you will try to follow the lawyer up, so he can get us those documents ready as soon as possible for the bank transfer.

When I first met you, I felt like I had known you forever,telling you my secrets and what I didn't want ever. You listened to me I bet you thought I'd never end, who would have thought we would become more than just friends.

Over a short period of time, I got to know the real you. A man so caring and gentle, with a heart so true. You've survived your life with hurt and loneliness by your side. I know you, like no one I have ever known,and sometimes I wonder what I'd do if you were gone?So I have decided time answers all.

If it is meant to be, time will remove the wall. I love the way we are together, you can always make me smile. Will it ever really be forever?
I guess I will have to wait awhile. Time will reveal what lies ahead but always remember what I have said.

Meeting you has changed my life and I really love you so,the feelings I feel for you I am never letting go. Remember me always and I will too.
I always think of me and you.

Yours truly,
Mariam.

My Dearest one,

It surprises me that you are not responding to my emails, what is going wrong dear, you wrote me last since five days now, i have not heard anything from you. Please write me back and let me know how far you have gone with the lawyer concerning the documents, i pray to read from you soonest with love and trust, God bless you.

Love always,
Mariam.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

shirflawoffice@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:02 pm

Dear

As you have requested below is our chamber account information to pay your fees, so we can process the legal documents for you.

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... OSCAR ROSLAN
NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS.............. COMPTABILITE SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 03747140004
BANK CODE............... SN100
CODE AGC................ 01011
RIB..................... 65
SWIFT CODE............. AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN.................. SN08 SN10 0010 1100 3747 1400 0465

Once you pay in the fee $1,620USD ( One Thousand Six Hundred and Twenty dollar ) into the account information above attach the payment slip and send to me.

Cordially,
Hon Dr.SHERIFF BAMBA,Esq.
Law Chamber.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mariamhassan25@ymail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:49 pm

Good morning my dearest one,
I am very happy to see your emails today, i have been thinking dippy about you, and i can't wait for everything to be done successfully so we can start planing for my relocating to your country after the transfer, i thank you so much for your kindness and promise that i will forever remain faithful to you.
God bless you,
Mariam.

Compliments of the Day
Dear Sir,

We are still waiting for your payment, so we can proceed in getting the documents ready for you. Please get back to me with attach of the bank payment slip to your fee, i wait to hear from you.

Regards,

Dr.Barrister Sheriff Bamba.
45 B. Rue 11 Ashlemamarine,
Dakar Senegal.

CBAO GROUPE ATTIJARIWAFA BANK
BP 129 Dakar 1,
place de l’indépendance, Senegal.
Tel: 00221-770-828-225
Fax: 00221-338-209-694

Your Kind Attention

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the claim and transfer of our Late Customer DR. SULEMAN HASSAN deposit funds to your notable bank account in United State of America which we received from you and your partner MISS MARIAM HASSAN.

(1) A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.

(2) The death certificate of (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

(3) A copy of statement of account of the account issued to him by our bank.

(4) An affidavit of oath from the Senegalese high court.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

We promise to give our customers the best of services.
Should you have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer officer Mr. Babacar Cheikh or on office telephone number: 00221 770 828 225 for more directives/clarifications.

For: Banking Company of West Africa (CBAO)
Mrs. Binata Jawara
Credit Administration Department

CBAO GROUPE ATTIJARIWAFA BANK
BP 129 Dakar 1,
place de l’indépendance, Senegal.
Tel: 00221-770-828-225
Fax: 00221-338-209-694

Your Kind Attention

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the claim and transfer of our Late Customer DR. SULEMAN HASSAN deposit funds to your notable bank account in United State of America which your partner the Next of kin MISS MARIAM HASSAN proposed to us.

Sir, we are writing to remind you and MISS MARIAM that without receiving the following requested documents, our bank can not process this transaction.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mariamhassan25@ymail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:21 pm

Hi dear ,
How are you, why are you not responding to me, i have wrote you several time but you seems to ignore my letter, i know you are trying to help me by getting those legal documents we need for the transfer, but please do write me because i am feeling ignore by the man i want to be with.
Thank you
Mariam.

Compliments of the Day
Dear

The bank account i gave you is working, you requested for a bank account to make your payment, why are you saying the account is not working.

I told you to make this payment through Western Union or Money gram, but you insisted i give you account, so go and pay in the money to the account given to you so we can process the requested documents.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mariamhassan25@ymail.com shirflawoffice@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:18 am

Compliments of the Day

I have received your E-mail and am quite surprise that you are telling me this, the account i gave you is an active and open account, i don't understand the excuses you are given on this payment.

I think is better for you to send this money through Western Union because i know that will be more easier and reliable, since your bank can not make a simple payment to the account i gave you.

Regards,

Dakar Senegal.

Hello dearest one,
I pray that God will bless you in all your life endeavors as you do the needful things to help me out of this place and to recover my late father deposit funds, i have read your email to the lawyer and also read the lawyer's reply to your email.

Dear, since you have tried two times to pay the lawyer through bank account transfer and it fails, why don't you listen to the him and try the Western Union which he first requested of you to make the payment.

Please i want you to listen to the lawyer and go to the Western Union to send him the fees so he can get those documents ready for us to forward to the bank to make the transfer.

Honey, if you truly want to help me i want you to go and send him the fee through Western Union as he asked since the bank transfer is not working as expected thank you.

I hope to hear from you soon with good news.
Yours truly,
Mariam.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mariamhassan25@ymail.com shirflawoffice@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:01 am

Compliments of the Day
Sir,

Sequel to your request here is another account to make your payment.

Beneficiary Name: SOLTANI MOHAMMAD

Bank Name: ORABANK SENEGAL

Address: Y0FF QUATIER NGAPAROU DAKAR SENEGAL

Account number: 018348040156

Serial no. 01002

BANK CODE SN125

RIB :68

IBAN:SN08 SN125 01002 018348040156 68

Code Swift:ORABKSNDAXXX (MT 103 FIELD 5 7 A)

After paying the fee get back to me with the payment slip to receive the fee here after confirmation we will proceed for the preparation of the document,

Regards,

Dakar Senegal.

Hi dear,

I don't understand the reason why you don't want to help me any more, i thought you promise to do everything possible to get this transfer settled so you can bring me over there in your country.

Since you have the fee that the lawyer is asking to process the documents, then go and send it to him though western union which is very much easy by now we are suppose to have those documents in our position, if you have sent the lawyer fee through western union or money gram as he instructed.

He has given you their office account and you say the account is not working, how can a lawyer give you a bank account that is not working, this whole thing is making me to cry now.

I feel that you are just delaying everything for the reason best known to you, if you care for me and willing to help me out to be with you, please i want you to go and send the fee to the lawyer through western union or money gram,so he can process those documents for us to send to the bank for the transfer.
Thank you,
Mariam.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:26 pm

Hello dear,
It been a week or more than since i read from you, i am just a bit confuse why are you ignoring my letter, you don't reply to my mails and i am so worried about it, what is going on please can you write me and tell me why you have kept silence on me.

I wait for your reply with love and trust,
Yours truly,
Mariam.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:31 am

Hello lovely,

I'm sorry it has been a long time we communicate with each other, am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Japan. Presently I am in Japan for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. Now i want you to contact Rev. Father Rev. Fr. Paul Moses through his email address as follows: ( reverendpaul84@yahoo.com ) Or call him with this number ( +221 77 744 0664). whom is a God-father to me when i was a Refugee in Dakar.

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $400.000.00 (Four Hundred Thousand Dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev. Fr. Paul Moses and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev. Fr. Paul Moses on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.
Take care and bye for now.
Yours Truly,
Mariam.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.