Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tinajimmy4lv@hotmail.com nelly_johnson88@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

tinajimmy4lv@hotmail.com nelly_johnson88@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:11 am

* 41.82.21.187 Sonatel Dakar Senegal

Return-Path: <nelly_johnson88@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [41.82.21.187] by web133106.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Mon, 24 Aug 2015 15:13:12 BST
X-RocketYMMF: nelly_johnson88
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 15:13:12 +0100
Reply-To: tinajimmy4lv@hotmail.com
Subject: hello
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

hello dear,
hope you are doing good.Please i will like to know you more after viewing your email.Can you please get back to me through my email address for easiest communication.Thanks and God bless you.
From.Tina.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: tinajimmy4lv@hotmail.com nelly_johnson88@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:27 pm

ADDITIONS:
hello dear ,
I am glad to write given the opportunity now. Hope you are fine. Mine is very tough over here in Dakar Senegal. I thank God for you. Your message was a bit relief for me. May God protect you for me.

In this camp we are not allowed to go out from the camp any how, its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace I and with your help will come out here soon. We don't have any relatives now whom we can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

The only person we have now is Rev.Paul Duke who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp ( CHRIST THE KING CHURCH )

He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastor's Eamil-( revpaulduke4god@yahoo.co.uk ) and Tel number is(+221-767-45-52-34) Feel free to call me through his number. If you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $6.7 (Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it we can travel to Europe and live there. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest, understanding and God fearing people,truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking.

My favorite language is English but our language is French but I speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said I have a lot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me.I attach one more of photo to you.Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks and remain blessed.

YOURS IN LOVE
MISS Tina

HEADER:
Received: from COL130-W88 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S7.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 8 Sep 2015 03:35:43 -0700
X-TMN: [CLmnE9a2jn+pKWydWn2ANbdMztpLEZmx]
X-Originating-Email: [tinajimmy4lv@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <COL130-W888BF89EEDD3CEA619D09489530@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: tinajimmy4lv@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_610e6de4-79b0-48cb-87c8-90f09cffcd6d_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
Dearest lovely,
How are you today? I hope fine. I thank you once again.
I will also like to see you face to face, look before I come to the site where I found you I pray to God to give me somebody that will be reliable and trustworthy

I trust my God.so please try your best for me you will not regret it and please try to be fast OK because my condition here is too bad for me how i wish you will understand my situation here.

Please I have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and l will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember I trust you that is why I am giving you all this in-formations!.My love is for you and you alone, I will like you to call me. please,just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately.You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

You will have 20% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. In this regards I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,telling them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin to your account in your country.The contact in-formations of the bank are as follows,

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC LONDON UK.

standardchartered_bankoflondon@aol.co.uk

charteredbankoflondontransfer@gmail.com

Account number CTB791103546/CMT/91/S

Contact person Mr, Peter Sands,

(Director of Foreign Operations)

Phone:.+447035982803

Phone; +447031825655

Contact them now on how to transfer the 6.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin.

My dear, l am a bit relieved that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and l promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since l may not manage it well.As I told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. in the meantime I will be expecting your call any time you receive this email.

Remember the Rev.Phone number: (+221-767-45-52-34)
Until then have a nice time and always think about me
Love and trust,

Yours in love,
Miss Tina

HEADER:
Received: from COL130-W30 ([65.55.34.137]) by COL004-OMC3S10.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 9 Sep 2015 07:58:57 -0700
X-TMN: [TmhxR32qhrvj9n747rdhtIhleo8KGyb5]
Message-ID: <COL130-W304CDE19076DC6F5439FEC89520@phx.gbl>
boundary="_3ddc3319-bf11-4c67-b16e-0d220bc8fe39_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My Dearest One,
How are you today? I hope fine.I am very happy for your mail, i want to be sure of the documents needed by the Bank before getting back to you.However,Thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy person.

Please, i have never told any body about this money the only people that knows about it is you the Rev. and me no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead) So,i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the last statement of account (which i will send to the Bank) if the lawyer agrees to help us and the death certificate,(which i will also send to the Bank) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.

I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) He will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in STANDARD CHARTERED BANK,LONDON. to your account in Your country.

His contact information are as follows,

Bar (Dr)Elvis Donald.Of(ELVIS CHAMBER)
barristerdonaldlegalchamber@gmail.com
barr.elvisdonald@live.com
Office Tel is (+221-77-131-11-98 or 00221771311198)

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us. waiting for your mail today
A big hug for you.
From my deepest heart of love.

Yours ever,
Miss Tina

N/B Darling, remember to send your in formations to the lawyer while contacting him because he said that they will appear in our documents OK

1) Names _________________
2) Address_______________
3) Tel no_________________
4) Fax no________________
5) occupation_____________
6) Your age______________

HEADER:
Received: from COL130-W48 ([65.55.34.136]) by COL004-OMC3S4.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Fri, 11 Sep 2015 01:03:17 -0700
X-TMN: [xa6K0JXcW3vpf3KNFzbPA5M4+G5e92hS]
Message-ID: <COL130-W48D74B65F9CFF6A7C54C7B89500@phx.gbl>
boundary="_6ca84c41-a1ab-417e-9200-6a533371f65b_"

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
BAR.LEGAL SERVICE ASSOCIATE
Lawyer Gift: Fun Gift for Your Lawyer & Golfer: Water Globe
BARR.DR.ELVIS DONALD
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY.
EQUITY LAW CHAMBERS.
48 AVENUE LAMINE GUEYE.
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ROAD.
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
OFFICE TEL-+221771311198
EMAIL(barristerdonaldlegalchamber@gmail.com)
( barr.elvisdonald@live.com)
Elvis Donald's Chambers Et Advocates-Conseils

DEAR CLIENT,
MR. CLIPPED

SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH WHICH WILL AUTHORIZE YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER. TO REQUEST AND TRANSFER HER MONEY FROM STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK. TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ELSE WHERE.

PRIOR TO MY INQUIRY FROM THE STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK. AND THE HIGH COURT HERE IN DAKAR - SENEGAL, I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND FROM THE BANK THAT THERE ARE FOUR DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FROM YOU BEFORE THE MONEY CAN BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

1. THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF LATE DR.JIMMY LEMI MILLA, WHICH IS TO CONFIRM HIS DEATH.
2. THE OFFICIAL DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE ISSUED TO DR.JIMMY LEMI MILLA BY THE STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK.
3. THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FROM THE HIGH COURT WITH THE SIGNATURE OF YOUR PARTNER
FOLLOWING MY INVESTIGATION, YOUR PARTNER MADE ME TO UNDERSTAND THAT SHE HAS ARTICLE 1 & 2 WHICH IS 1. THE COPY OF DEATH CERTIFICATE OF HER LATE FATHER DR.JIMMY LEMI MILLA 2. OF THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE ISSUED TO HER FATHER BY THE STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK WHICH SHE HAVE GIVING TO ME.

IT IS NOW REMAINING THE OTHER TWO DOCUMENTS, WHICH IS THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH WHICH ARE THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS THAT WILL ENABLE THE BANK DEAL WITH YOU ON BEHALF OF THE YOUNG GIRL.

IN VIEW OF THE ABOVE AND FROM MY INQUIRY, (1) FOR AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY, IT WILL COST YOU THE SUM OF 150 DOLLARS, (2)THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID, IT WILL COST YOU THE SUM OF 150 DOLLARS (3) NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE BEFORE IT WILL GO OUT FROM THE HIGH COURT, IT WILL COST YOU THE SUM OF 50 DOLLARS (4)MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE OF 150 DOLLARS.

THE TOTAL AMOUNT IS FIVE HUNDRED US DOLLARS ONLY (500DOLLARS) TO GET EVERYTHING DONE.THE TOTAL MONEY YOU ARE TO PAY FOR YOUR DOCUMENTS IS THE SUM OF (500 DOLLARS ) ONLY.

YOU ARE EXPECTED TO SEND THE MONEY TODAY VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER WITH MY NAME AND INFORMATION BELOW.

PLEASE, MAKE SURE YOU CALL ME IMMEDIATELY YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY FOR ME TO COMMENCE WITH THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL BE READY IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS FROM THE MOMENT I RECEIVE THE MONEY.ATTACHMENT HERE IS MY PASSPORT, UN ID CARD.

Should you have any question, contact us at +221771311198.THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
BARR.DR.ELVIS DONALD(ESQ)
& PRINCIPAL PARTNER.
TELE-+221771311198.

USE THIS INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY TODAY OR TOMORROW THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER AND MAIL ME THE INFORMATION OF THE MONEY ALSO CALL ME IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY.

RECEIVER'S NAME......... ELVIS DONALD.

COUNTRY - SENEGAL.

CITY - DAKAR CITY SENEGAL.

ADDRESS- 48 AVENUE LAMINE GUEYE

INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ROAD

DAKAR-SENEGAL.

OFFICE TEL:+221771311198

HEADER:
Received: from BLU181-W10 ([65.55.116.72]) by BLU004-OMC3S6.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 14 Sep 2015 02:28:29 -0700
X-TMN: [Oxb44ci85PzcJfx4Z0J4iNh33H5VZPCc]
X-Originating-Email: [barr.elvisdonald@live.com]
Message-ID: <BLU181-W105D96C275F605C35A75FCE75D0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: barr.elvisdonald@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_d9fda3c7-6e23-4221-bab1-49e7040effdf_"

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
BARR.DR.ELVIS DONALD
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY.
EQUITY LAW CHAMBERS.
48 AVENUE LAMINE GUEYE.
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
OFFICE TEL-+221771311198

DEAR CLIENT,
MR.CLIPPED.

FOR YOU KINDLY ATTENTION

I HEREBY TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE SEEN YOUR MAIL AND IT WAS QUITE UNDERSTOOD BUT I THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN EASY FOR YOU TO SEND THE MONEY FOR YOUR DOCUMENTS THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER BECAUSE ACCOUNTS TAKES UP TO THREE TO FOUR DAYS BEFORE IT COULD REACH HERE THAT WAS WHY I DID NOT GIVE YOU ACCOUNT BUT SINCE YOU PREFER SENDING IT THROUGH ACCOUNT,THERE IS NO PROBLEM.THEREFORE,BELOW IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND AS SOON AS YOU SEND IT,YOU FORWARD ME THE PAYMENT SLIP.

THIS IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION

1. BANK NAME.... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

2. ACCOUNT NAME.. KAMARA ISATU

3. ACCOUNT NUMBER....005002120004

4. SWIFT CODE... AFRISNDAXXX

5. BANK CODE... SN100

6. CODE GUICHET..01022

7. CLE RIB....22

8. IBAN... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5002 1200 0422

MEANWHILE,EVERYTHING IS ON YOUR HAND.MY DUTY IS TO RENDER THE BEST OF MY SERVICES TO YOU.THANKS AND BE GUARDED.

BARR.DR.ELVIS DONALD
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY.
EQUITY LAW CHAMBERS.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU181-W16 ([65.55.116.72]) by BLU004-OMC3S2.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 15 Sep 2015 06:21:49 -0700
X-TMN: [ywr7MSmPtTpB5DOpkIUaOoHRol9e5H9d]
Message-ID: <BLU181-W16C4BF8D66A0AD858A2701E75C0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_1830e556-6bdd-4604-987a-50bdd6e5062c_"

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221767455234
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447035982803
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+447031825655
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221771311198
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:41 am

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
BARR.DR.ELVIS DONALD
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY.
EQUITY LAW CHAMBERS.
48 AVENUE LAMINE GUEYE.
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
OFFICE TEL-+221771311198

DEAR CLIENT,
MR.CLIPPED.

FOR YOUR KINDLY ATTENTION

THIS IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE JUST SEEN YOUR MAIL AND IS UNFORTUNATE THAT YOU STILL SAYING THAT THE ACCOUNT IS BOUNCING BACK BUT I AM SURE THAT THE ACCOUNT IS FUNCTIONING,MEANWHILE,TO END UP THIS ISSUE OF ACCOUNT AND TO AVOID EXCUSES.I AM SENDING YOU ANOTHER ACCOUNT BELOW.THANKS.

BARR.DR.ELVIS DONALD
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY.
EQUITY LAW CHAMBERS.

BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION

1. ACCOUNT NAME:......... EMERIBE CHIGOZIE POLYCARP

2. ACCOUNT NUMBER: .........301010026616

3. IBAN NO: .......SN153 01301 301010026616 82

4. SWIFT CODE: .......UNAFSNDA

5. BANK NAME: ......UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (SENEGAL)

6. ADDRESS: .........ROUTE DES ALMADISES-ZONE 12-LOT D-B.P 11476 DAKAR SENEGAL

HEADER:
Received: from BLU181-W83 ([65.55.116.74]) by BLU004-OMC3S17.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sat, 19 Sep 2015 14:53:52 -0700
X-TMN: [PMqiRT6fgn4xEP62LdL0L+plYym//l/X]
Message-ID: <BLU181-W83C94CE5EAE07455466241E7580@phx.gbl>
boundary="_ebbc3dd7-f138-4499-83f9-11dfb6d3f9e4_"
To: CLIPPED>
CC: "tinajimmy4lv@hotmail.com" <tinajimmy4lv@hotmail.com>
Subject: for your kindly attention
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:27 pm

Tina escaped the Camp:
GOD Is Great,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London. Presently I’m in London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.that is why i never send you mail.Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds and how to bring me out from the camp despite that it failed us some how.

Now, you will need to contact this assistance Rev. Father whom used to be a Good-Father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev Paul Duke. and his email address is (revpaulduke4god@yahoo.co.uk) and his phone number (+221-767-45-52-34) Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

So feel free and get in touched with Rev. Paul Duke and instruct him where to send you the money,try and send him your address and your contact.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Father Paul Duke on your behalf to receive that money.Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

Your Best friend.
Miss Tina.

( revpaulduke4god@yahoo.co.uk )

Header:
Return-Path: < tinajimmy4lv@hotmail.com >
Received: from COL130-W4 ([65.55.34.137]) by COL004-OMC3S3.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 20 Oct 2015
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.