Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

miriam_miriamghana@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

miriam_miriamghana@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:25 am

203.251.173.8 Korea Telecom Seoul Korea, Republic of

Return-Path: <admin12@sempio.com>
Received: from admin12@sempio.com (203.251.173.8 [203.251.173.8])
by mail (DeepMTA 3.4.97)
with ESMTP id 1439667863300.1018@mail
; Sun, 16 Aug 2015 04:44:23 +0900
To: admin12@sempio.com
Subject: PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP
X-IP: 203.251.173.8
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 04:44:23 +0900

Dearest one ,

I feel quite safe dealing with you through this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication. I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before, but still i will want you to take me like a friend, and glance through my short letter.

My Name is Miriam Esso, I am 18yrs and presently in Accra, am the only Survived child of late Mr. Robert who was murdered alongside my mother and only brother last year by rebels. Am presently in a church guest home because of wickedness of my uncle's and relatives.Your assistance is needed in helping to get this money transferred to you which he left before his death,

I shall forward to you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the money to you. I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you, if you so desire, but i do urge you to give the matter your immediate attention it deserves If this proposal is acceptable by you,

please do not make undue advantage of the trust i bestow on you, and your urgent reply is highly needed today. I am willing to offer you reasonable percentage from the total money as compensation for your effort. May God touch your heart and use you to bring back happiness and joy in my life. Send your response to my email; miriam_miriamghana@hotmail.com
Your Sincerely

Miriam Esso
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Refugee scams.