Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

samaraahmedddd@gmail.com samaraahmed5@citromail.hu

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

samaraahmedddd@gmail.com samaraahmed5@citromail.hu

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:30 pm

* 41.83.126.33 Sonatel Dakar Senegal

Return-Path: <samaraahmed5@citromail.hu>
To: <samaraahmeddd@gmail.com>
Subject: i need your help
Received: from 41.83.126.33 [41.83.126.33]
by with HTTP; Fri, 07 Aug 2015 21:42:32 +0200
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 21:42:32 +0200
Errors-To: <samaraahmed5@citromail.hu>

Dearest one,

First of all I will like to thank you for given your attention to read my mail and for your interest,I pray that my plan with you shall be of good success.I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart.I will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation.My name is miss Samara Ahmed Abdullahi,the only daughter of Late Dr. Ahmed Abdullahi Wayel,my mother died when i was very little.I am 25 years old girl from SOMALIA.But presently i am residing here in DAKAR SENEGAL .My late father was the former education minister of SOMALIA who died on a suicide bomb attack in Shamo Hotel in Mogadishu on the 3rd December 2009.

Before the death of my father,he secretly called me and told me that he deposited a sum of six Million, Seven Hundred Thousand U.S.D ($6.700,000.00) left in a suspense account in a local bank here in Senegal,that he used my name as the next of kin in deposit of the fund.I have all the documents with me,after the death of my late father,his brothers conspired and sold all his properties to an Italian man which they shared the money among themselves and left nothing for me

I have informed the bank about claiming this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who i will transfer the fund into his or her account.My dearest,i want the bank to transfer my inherited money into your account so that i will come over there immediately after the transfer.things are very bad for me where i reside now in a local hotel here in Dakar Senegal.I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation of your effort/input after the successful transfer of this fund into your account.

Please,reply me back on my private email address. samaraahmedddd@gmail.com

I am waiting for your urgent and positive reply.

Yours Sincerely

Samara Ahmed Abdullahi.

I need your help

Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: samaraahmedddd@gmail.com samaraahmed5@citromail.hu

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:37 pm

Dearest one,

Thank you very much for your reply and concern.I will be very happy to come over to your country and continue my education after the successful transfer of my inherited money into your account.It is true that we did not know each other before,but i contacted you with faith and trust.

Send me your personal details so that i will go to the bank and submit it for the transfer.The only thing i need from you is to take me as your family member and provide account where the bank will transfer my inherited money for investment purpose.

Your Name
Your picture
Your Home Address.
Your Occupation
Your telephone number
Your Age
Name of your Country

I have attached my pictures

Waiting to hear from you

Return-Path: <samaraahmedddd@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-ob0-x22a.google.com (mail-ob0-x22a.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c01::22a])
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015
Subject: Re: Hello

Dear Sir,

How are you today?I have submitted your information to the bank.Thank you very much for been there for me, i believe that i will be in your country by next week after the successful transfer of my inherited money into your account.

I will be very happy to continue my education in your country.I have explain to the bank director who you are to me and the bank agreed with me .I believe that every thing will be OK by next week

Please,contact the bank for the transfer through email address of the bank director,tell the bank director that you are my foreign partner that you want to help me transfer my inherited money into your account for investment purpose.

Here is the bank address and director's email address:

BANK NAME: ATTIJARIWAFA BANK-BST

HEAD OFFICE: CAISSE 36 XOF YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL

EMAIL DIRECTOR : attijariwafa_financier@yahoo.fr

TEL: +221763821340

DIRECTOR'S:NAME MR.NIGEL FOSTER

ATTIJARIWAFA BANK
HEAD OFFICE: CAISSE 36 XOF YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
EMAIL DIRECTOR : attijariwafa_financier@yahoo.fr
DIRECTOR'S:NAME MR.NIGEL FOSTER
TELEPHONE NUMBER: +221763821340

21/08/2015

ATTN: .

You are requested to forward to our bank the following information below.

Your account number) ( Your bank address) ( Account holders name)( Your international passport or any valid identity card.

Best Regard
Mr. NIGEL FOSTER

................................................................................................................................................................

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient or delegate is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the Attijariwafa Bank plc and delete the material from any computer.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <attijariwafa_financier@yahoo.fr>
Received: from [41.83.127.174] by web172406.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 21 Aug 2015 09:05:59 BST
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015
From: attijariwafa financier <attijariwafa_financier@yahoo.fr>

Phone Number:
+221763821340
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
Attachments
20151129192007-a4d59d86-me.jpg
20151129192012-d2e1db98-me.jpg
samara1.jpg
samara2.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.