Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

esther01baby@live.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

esther01baby@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:30 pm

Zorpia:

HI IS ME Esther,
How are you hope fine I really like your profile in this site I'd like to get to know you if you don,t mind, i want us to be friends I would like to receive one from you I am waiting for your reply to my email
( esther01baby@live. com )

Screen name: AnnEsther / AnnEstherKabrl
24, Ashburn, Virginia, United States

Picture used - stolen image of Inimfon Joseph:

ann.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: esther01baby@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:55 pm

ADDITIONS:
Honestly .
I am really happy for your reply to my mail, Now i will like to explain more to you in details my position and why i initiated this contact with you. Due to my critical condition right now i will not hesitate to make known to you all about me so please do not delay as i am going to expose allot about my self and background here to you without us knowing each other very well in the time past but i belief that every solid partnership starts just on a day so ours as i am wishing can not be different. I hope you will forgive me if i have gone far beyond your imagination/expectation from a new friend.well all my plane was to travel to Europe only that i lost all my important documents like / international passport / Birth Certificate / University ID card. for that I am residing in Senegal as an orphan and it is from the office of the reverend who is in charge of the camp were i am now that has the computer through which i am emailing you, I told the Reverend about my situation and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer when ever he has chance with it,

in this refugee camp It, s just like some one staying in the prison and I hope by God's grace, and with your help I will come out here soon.I do not have any relatives now whom I can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war . The only person I have now is Moses Samuel , who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church of (CHRIT DE SAVIMISSION ) here in the camp owned by United Nations, and i used his office computer to send you this e-mail i only enter his office when he is less busy. he has been very nice to me since I came here, but I am not living with him rather I live in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.Please try to call me by 12 GMT.Reverend's Contact details is number is: (+221-76-5410-266 ) when you call, tell him that you want to speak with miss Esther or you can call me Anna., so that he will send for me in the hostel.Please call me any time from now, I love to hear your voice. As a refugee here, I do not have any right or privileged to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.Please listen to this and try to keep it to your self only. When my father was alive, he deposited some money in a bank and he used my name as he next of kin, the amount is $6.5 ( Six Million, five Hundred Thousand US Dollars ). I have the statement account of the fund and the death certificate of my father here with me.i want to use it to run business with you and this money in deposited in the bank In London In United Kingdom.

Now due to my statue as a refugee status and my late father instruction,s to the bank
i cannot transfer this money by myself,when i contacted the bank officer on how to get my Divine inheritance money withdraw so that I can start a better life and take care of myself he remind me about my late father instruction to the bank that the money be release to me only when I am married advice me to look for a business partner who will stand on my behalf. i need a partner preferably a foreigner who will stand on my behalf to the bank, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country. As I have said i have with me all the Information concerning the fund.I am helpless without you, i am having no account,any raw money at hand and no body abroad as a friend or relation to help me out for it is my wish to further life abroad. After the transfer of the money into your account, you will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred, You will help me withdraw some part of the money and send to me to enable me obtain all my traveling documents to join you and established a good business with you and continue my education which is my most important concern now and for the capital investment which you have to help me for that. If you can assist me in this transaction" by receiving this funds as my foreign trustee i will offer you 30% of the total amount and you will also get benefit from the investment I am waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed. Send to me Your Full
information below Your

Full Names, .............

Address, ..............

Occupation,..............

Telephone number,..............

E-mail Address,.............

Age,Country,............

Upon receiving all this information from you i will then draft a mail to the bank to present you as my partner after which i will equally give you their contact details, so that when you contact them they will honor your application.
Thank Miss
Esther.

HEADER:
Received: from COL128-W92 ([65.55.34.137]) by COL004-OMC3S4.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 4 Aug 2015 01:18:37 -0700
X-TMN: [F91MJrs9L7T4ji2js9ShORNO8dVvP+5e]
X-Originating-Email: [esther01baby@live.com]
Message-ID: <COL128-W92BD860F2F2D88A98F2B3FA7760@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: esther01baby@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_56fba95d-bff9-4fb6-9512-0ebdffec3cfb_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
Darling,
I really appreciate this great effort love and understanding towards this transaction as i want to explained in details my present situation,s here darling do you know that i am living here without eating even now as i am writing to you i don,t have any hope of eating please try to understand my present situation and help me out, please you are a God sent to me

Darling bellows is the contact Address of the bank to contact them.

BARCLAY'S BANK LONDON
Email addresses
( collinshewish.collins@aol.com )

( transfersdepts_Mrs.Susan24@aol.com )

Account Number: 55-24-34-28-74-56-71
Transfer Officer: Mr. Collin Hewish
Telephone number ( 00-44-70-420-61-550 )

Hello Mr. Collin Hewish,
My name ......... am from ............. I wish to apply for claim and closure of the Amount Deposited: US$6,5 as the present balance belonging to the late Dr Col Frederick Kabral on behalf of Miss.Esther Frederick Kabral who is the Daughter and incidentally the next of kin to the account bearer and entitled to inherit the fund as a result of the death of her father.

That the said amount is a contract payment duly certified by the Sudan Government.Upon your response,I will be ready to comply with the Barclays Bank London rules and regulations for the transfer of this fund.I hope my application would be given urgent and favorable considerations.
Thanks,
Yours faithfully.

With respect Mr. Collin Hewish the listed below is my full contact information,s

1) My Full Name:……………….
2) My Address:…………….
3) My Tel no:………….
4) My Fax no:……………
5) My E-mail Address:………..
6) My age:…………
7) My Country:……….City…………
8) My Occupation……………….
9) My bank name ...............
10) My bank account No.......

HEADER:
Received: from COL004-OMC3S10.hotmail.com (col004-omc3s10.hotmail.com. [65.55.34.148])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id we5si10519188pbc.147.2015.08.06.02.57.42
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Thu, 06 Aug 2015 02:57:42 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of esther01baby@live.com designates 65.55.34.148 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.34.148;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of esther01baby@live.com designates 65.55.34.148 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=esther01baby@live.com
Received: from COL128-W64 ([65.55.34.137]) by COL004-OMC3S10.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Thu, 6 Aug 2015 02:57:42 -0700
X-TMN: [qBKnkm6F5nEnqVkBRUgy6w6OwbblruYu]
Message-ID: <COL128-W64ACBDAE7B47FAAAF08E85A7740@phx.gbl>
boundary="_c8a447e8-940e-4c87-ba51-aec991bb5cc2_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Darling,
How are you hope that things manifest more than your expectation and i really appreciate this great effort love and concern towards my life and condition,s here to grant me assistance, in getting this divine inheritances transferred to your bank account there in your country

To God be the glory the management authority here have gave me the contact of the lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in ( Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.Please I will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you got his contact through the help of the Senegalese Management authority that you are a Foreign partner of miss Esther. Kabral. that you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of oath/support from high court here

Darling contact this lawyer for getting those require document.

Below is the lawyer's contact.

PRINCIPAL ATTONEY DRLEONARD PAUL DEIK & ASSOCIATES.
Barrister Paul Deik (MCBEN)
Address: No.23 Cheikh Anto Diop Avenue Dakar Senegal.,
Phone No.: : +221-77-319-9641
Email Id: ..( dr_paudeik@hotmail.com )OR ( dr_paudeik@yahoo.co.uk )

With respect DR PAUL DEIK,
My names is ... am from .. sir sorry if you misunderstand my mail on how i got your contact, i got it from the Holy father Moses Samuel by names the ministry in charge in the Refugee camp seeking to know the procedure of getting those requirement from the federal high court of Senegal as the bank requested bellow is the requested document

1.A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to your bank account on her behalf.This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.

2.The death certificate of (Her deceased father)confirming the death.

3.A copy of the statement of the account issued to her late father by our bank.

4. An affidavit of oath from the Senegalese High Court.

5.The scan copy of your identity card.

Dr.Paul Deik below is my information as the bank said that my name we be appear in the document

1) My Full Name:……………….
2) My Address:…………….
3) My Tel no:………….
4) My Fax no:……………
5) My E-mail Address:………..
6) My age:…………
7) My Country:……….City…………
8) My Occupation……………….

HEADER:
Received: from COL128-W80 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S9.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 10 Aug 2015 08:46:24 -0700
X-TMN: [qTAs8oX3xd+awh5LHQEXgaVzAZkNJdxm]
Message-ID: <COL128-W808075BE70518770310763A7700@phx.gbl>
boundary="_4c48be1c-7695-4f30-b8ce-6f63860272e6_"

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY DR LEONARD PAUL DEIK & ASSOCIATES. N0.23 CHEIKH ANTO DIOP AVENUE,P.O. BOX 32 319, GORGES DAKAR SENEGAL. E-MAIL,
( dr_paudeik@yahoo.co.uk ) or ( dr_paudeik@hotmail.com )
NUMBER +221-77-319-9641,

ATTN: MR. CLIPPED,
I ACKNOWLEDGED YOUR MAIL AND DETAILS TO MY CHAMBERS CONCERNING GETTING A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF AN OATH ON YOUR NAMES AND ADDRESS TO ENABLE YOU TO STAND FOR THE TRANSFER FROM THE BARCLAY'S BANK LONDON TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

HOWEVER AS THE SOLE BENEFICIARY OF THE TOTAL FUND
SIX MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS ($6,500,000:00 USD) HELD BY THE BARCLAY'S BANK LONDON.

FROM MY FINDINGS AFTER MY CONTACT WITH MR COLLIN HEWISH OF THE BARCLAY'S BANK LONDON , I DISCOVERED THAT THE ABOVE MENTION DOCUMENTS INCLUDING THE DEATH CERTIFICATE AND THESTATEMENT OF ACCOUNT ARE NEEDED BEFORE THE BANK CAN APPROVE THE WIRE TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

THE ABOVE MENTIONED DOCUMENTS WILL BE OBTAIN HERE ON YOUR NAME AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE WITHIN 24 HOURS FROM THE WIRE TRANSFER INTO PROVE TO THE BANK THAT YOU ARE NOW THE NEW SOLE BENEFICIARY OF THE TOTAL FUND TO BE TRANSFERRED.

BY VIRTUE AND POWER VESTED IN ME AS AN ATTORNEY OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF SENEGAL, I SHALL STAND ON YOUR BEHALF AS MY CLIENT IN THE PROCESSING OF THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL BUREAU, TO ENABLE THE BANK WIRE THE TOTAL SUM TO YOU AS AGREED.

IN REGARDS OF THE ABOVE IN REGISTERING THE MENTIONED VALUABLE DOCUMENTS AT THE HIGH COURT HERE. THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY. THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID.

FOR THE NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE PLUS MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEES WILL ALL COST THE TOTAL OF ( 880. EUROS ) ONLY, TO GET EVERY DOCUMENTS FOR THE TRANSFER READY.

THE FOLLOWING BILLS ARE GIVING BY THE COURT FOR THE ISSUANCE OF THE DOCUMENT.

1.SWEARING THE OATH OF AFFIDAVIT=275. EUROS

2.STAMPING ON POWER OF ATTORNEY=395. EUROS

LAW OFFICE SERVING 3.DR.LEGAL CHARGE =115. EUROS

4.THE DEATH CERTICATE OF (HER DECEASED FATHER ) CONFRMING THE GEATH.=95.EUROS

YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THE MONEY THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION OR MONEY EXPRESS WITH THIS NAME AND ADDRESS BELOW.

NAME.......FATY

SECOND NAME......DIOP

ADDRESS.....MEDINA THIAROYE KAO

COUNTRY......SENEGAL

CITY.....DAKAR.

MY LAW FIRM CHAMBER WILL START THESE DOCUMENTS PROCESSING PROTOCOL AS SOON AS I CONFIRM THE AMOUNT CHARGED FOR THE CO-OPERATION WHICH IS TO BE PAID TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT BY YOU BEFORE THE DOCUMENTS CAN BE OBTAINED.

IT WILL TAKE MY LAW FIRM 24 HOURS TO GET THE DOCUMENTS READY AS I CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT FOR THE DOCUMENTS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. LOOKING FORWARD TO SERVE YOU BETTER SOON.

BAR DR LEONARD PAUL DEILK ,
EQUITY LAW FIRM CHAMBERS,
23 AVE GORGES DAKAR SENEGAL.
OFFICE TEL: +221-77-31-99-641

HEADER:
Received: from COL128-W87 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S2.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 11 Aug 2015 04:47:06 -0700
X-TMN: [yTi5qTTBh5CZnWxzvMkZUXgdXnIM6y71]
X-Originating-Email: [dr_paudeik@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <COL128-W870FC552C5CB7D280A5B8EE17F0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: dr_paudeik@hotmail.com
boundary="_91aabd0c-6307-4ec7-aaab-42eb0cf64fb8_"
To: CLIPPED>
Subject: ACCEPTED TO SERVE WITH SINCERE HEART .

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
BANK TRANSFER

ATTN: MR. CLIPPED,
MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY AND SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION SO THAT I CAN THE PROCESSING OF THE DOCUMENT WHICH WILL BE READY IN NEXT 24 HOURS AS OUR ( PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST AND QUICK SERVICE TO OUR CLIENTS )
BANK TRANSFER

TITLE OF ACCOUNT : BINTA DIALLO

ACCOUNT NUMBER : 03611140002

BANK CODE : SN100

OFFICE CODE : 01010

CLE RIB : 82

IBAN : SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3611 1400 0282

SWIFT CODE : AFRISNDAXXX

BANK NAME : GROUP BANK OF AFRICA - DAKAR SENEGAL

HEADER:
Received: from COL128-W54 ([65.55.34.136]) by COL004-OMC3S5.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 12 Aug 2015 04:25:54 -0700
X-TMN: [z6wZpZGYwfF+FzwKdIcFCBGFPxGzUyq7]
Message-ID: <COL128-W54DB73348A959FC1B67FB1E17E0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_352e3894-71cf-412f-97e5-b4d72fdb3381_"
To: CLIPPED>
Subject: ACCEPTED TO SERVE WITH SINCERE HEART .

PICS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221765410266
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447031831452
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447042061550
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

+221773199641
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: esther01baby@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:17 pm

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
CBAO
Bank Address:_________ PLACE DE L'INDEPENDANCE B.P 129
DAKAR SENEGAL.
Beneficiary Name:_________ Ndeye Khady tall ep Cisse
Account number:_________ 035167234601
Branch Code :_________ 01283
Swift Code: _________ CBAOSNDA
BANK CODE:_________ SN012
CLE/RIB :_________ 46
IBAN:_________ SN0120128335167234601 46

HEADER:
Received: from COL128-W91 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S1.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sat, 15 Aug 2015 03:46:48 -0700
X-TMN: [bGu0xxd8TjdaDwNOFRjV+2/pDk5l2so6]
Message-ID: <COL128-W917B21BC047CF3475F28AFE17B0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_0db0c75c-f297-4853-a633-9f11acde503d_"
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.