Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

camella_pepe02@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

camella_pepe02@hotmail.com

Unread postby Fallerup » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:04 pm

email:

To: XXXxXXX@XXX.XXXX
Subject: DARLING THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST PLEASE HELP ME‏‏‏‏
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015

Dearest One
Brief introduction.
Thanks for being friendly, my real name as i told you is Miss Camella Pepe, i am 24 years old girl) single and never married I'm a medical student but i have not yet completed my educational career as result of some political and bad government we had which lead to war in my home country. i from Democratic Republic of Congo,but presently residing in Dakar Senegal as a Refugee. as result of the calamity that befall on my home few years back.

My late Father Dr. Pepe Simba, from Democratic Republic of Congo .He was the owner of beverages Industries Limited and also was the minister for commerce and industry in my country during the regime of the former of State (late Kabila). before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my beloved Dad and Mum in cold blood.I was so Luckily to escaped to Senegal by the help of a reverend sister who took me to this orphanage home that is built and managed by the Catholic Church organization.

My situation over here is very difficult that i question my self a lot. Life as a Refugee is very difficult and critical that i want to leave as soon as possible,living as a refugee is just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace and with your help i will come out of the situation soon.l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person l have now is a (rev father Samuel Owen) here in the City. He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel.

Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money, outside my country which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is ( $4.3 million) Four Million three Hundred Thousand US Dollars). This is the main reason why i came to the site to search for someone that can help for the transactions

My desire is to invest these money in your country or anywhere save enough outside for security and political reasons.I want you to help me claim and retrieved this fund from the (BANK) Fund Holders and Transfer it into your account in your country for investment purposes on profitable ventures.

If you can be of an assistance to me,i will offer you 12% of the total fund. while i have set aside 8% of the total fund for any expenses incur by you during and after the process.Please if you are wiling to help me, send me an e-mail to indicate your wiliness by sending me your information so that i can forward it to the bank inform them that i have seen a foreign partner that can help me for the transfer. the information's are;

YOUR FULL NAME..........................?
YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE..........?
YOUR OCCUPATION.......................?
YOUR PHONE NO................. ...........?
YOUR AGE............................

After the transfer is done you into your account,you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.so that i will further my Education in your country, I kept this secret to people in this hostel here.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the feeling in me,i just feel something strange in me at this moment.and it may sound funny why i trusted you,but this is truth,your e-mail is coming directly into my heart as if you are speaking in person to me.

All i have said are word of sincere,i am confident in this.You can call me with this number(+221-760164089) It is the telephone number of the Rev Father Samuel Owen, who is working as a missionary in this orphanage home and also the disciplinarian. He is like a father to all of us living in this home. So please feel free to call me with his telephone number. And whenever you call him please tell him that you want to speak with Miss Camella Pepe, and he will send for me to come and speak with you ,because I am staying in the woman’s hostel here.

May God bless you as I wait patiently to read from you
With Loves & Regards
Miss Camella

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Darling ,i believe that this our relationship is the direction of God, because before i contact you i pray and fast to the almighty Father to direct me to Someone who will be Caring, Honest,Trustworthy and God fearing person, I am an Orphan and with the Consultation with the almighty Father is my Confidence in you i will give the Bank contact where late Father deposited the money,in my next mail so that you will contact the Bank for more information on how the will transfer the money into your Bank account in your country so that i will join you immediately

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

after getting a message from this woman on 7fri.com (use to be my beloved.com), I decided to reply so that I could get an email and pictures of this scammer.

her profile on 7fri is: http:/ /7fri.com/ profile.php?id=119140 and pictures of her are included here.

I also tryied googling the email address and adding the word Scam after and I found that this is indeed a scammer reported on Scamwarners.com and since you guys didn't seem to have it, here it is.
Attachments
camella.JPG
camella1(1).JPG
Scammer 1.jpg
Scammer 1.jpg (45.99 KiB) Viewed 2457 times
Fallerup
Junior survivor

Re: camella_pepe02@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:40 am

Thank you for the update, Fallerup.

Additional email address: precious_adams05@yahoo.com .
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:26 am

ADDITIONS:
Dearest One
Brief introduction.
Thanks for being friendly, my real name as i told you is Miss Camella Pepe, i am 24 years old girl) single and never married I'm a medical student but i have not yet completed my educational career as result of some political and bad government we had which lead to war in my home country. i from Democratic Republic of Congo,but presently residing in Dakar Senegal as a Refugee. as result of the calamity that befall on my home few years back.

My late Father Dr. Pepe Simba, from Democratic Republic of Congo .He was the owner of beverages Industries Limited and also was the minister for commerce and industry in my country during the regime of the former of State (late Kabila). before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my beloved Dad and Mum in cold blood.I was so Luckily to escaped to Senegal by the help of a reverend sister who took me to this orphanage home that is built and managed by the Catholic Church organization.

My situation over here is very difficult that i question my self a lot. Life as a Refugee is very difficult and critical that i want to leave as soon as possible,living as a refugee is just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace and with your help i will come out of the situation soon.l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person l have now is a (rev father Samuel Owen) here in the City. He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel.

Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money, outside my country which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is ( $4.3 million) Four Million three Hundred Thousand US Dollars). This is the main reason why i came to the site to search for someone that can help for the transactions

My desire is to invest these money in your country or anywhere save enough outside for security and political reasons.I want you to help me claim and retrieved this fund from the (BANK) Fund Holders and Transfer it into your account in your country for investment purposes on profitable ventures.

If you can be of an assistance to me,i will offer you 12% of the total fund. while i have set aside 8% of the total fund for any expenses incur by you during and after the process.Please if you are wiling to help me, send me an e-mail to indicate your wiliness by sending me your information so that i can forward it to the bank inform them that i have seen a foreign partner that can help me for the transfer. the information's are;

YOUR FULL NAME..........................?
YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE..........?
YOUR OCCUPATION.......................?
YOUR PHONE NO................. ...........?
YOUR AGE............................

After the transfer is done you into your account,you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.so that i will further my Education in your country, I kept this secret to people in this hostel here.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the feeling in me,i just feel something strange in me at this moment.and it may sound funny why i trusted you,but this is truth,your e-mail is coming directly into my heart as if you are speaking in person to me.

All i have said are word of sincere,i am confident in this.You can call me with this number(+221-760164089) It is the telephone number of the Rev Father Samuel Owen, who is working as a missionary in this orphanage home and also the disciplinarian. He is like a father to all of us living in this home. So please feel free to call me with his telephone number. And whenever you call him please tell him that you want to speak with Miss Camella Pepe, and he will send for me to come and speak with you ,because I am staying in the woman’s hostel here.

May God bless you as I wait patiently to read from you
With Loves & Regards
Miss Camella

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Darling ,i believe that this our relationship is the direction of God, because before i contact you i pray and fast to the almighty Father to direct me to Someone who will be Caring, Honest,Trustworthy and God fearing person, I am an Orphan and with the Consultation with the almighty Father is my Confidence in you i will give the Bank contact where late Father deposited the money,in my next mail so that you will contact the Bank for more information on how the will transfer the money into your Bank account in your country so that i will join you immediately

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W37 ([65.54.190.124]) by BAY004-OMC2S9.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 14 Jul 2015 01:28:59 -0700
X-TMN: [CLPDGnw8LgSVQE1UcRKVJL454D213mW3]
X-Originating-Email: [camella_pepe02@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W37EF4B73979D330759E85EF99B0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: camella_pepe02@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_e64bfe16-a687-4044-a215-dc25241e5872_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
Darling Good Day
How was your day? I believe you have a wonderful day. It’s mine pleasure to know how you are doing over there and how is your health over there, with hope that all is well with you i thank God, i am here always dreaming and thinking of you the Almighty father is going to bless you for your effort and your love toward me and i appreciate your support to see that this money is transferred into your account

Darling I am pleased with your consideration to lead me out of this situation ,I pray that the grace of our God will lead you to finish up this transfer so that i can leave this sorrowful situation that has taken my happiness away for a while .

Darling the Most importantly is to see you very soon in your country immediately after the transfer of this money to your bank account in your country . moreover i want you to bring me out of this terrible refugee camp to your country immediately after the transfer of the fund .
Every minutes i think of my status here, it makes me shade tears always because i have never expected such in my life .

Below is the contact information of my bank,please if you know you are not willing to help me in all sincerity,don't communicate with them as i don't want a situation whereby you will hurt my little hope of life .

Below is the contact of the Bank.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Bank name = Royal Bank of Scotland
Address = 36 St.Andrew Sq.Edinburgh EH2 2-YB United Kingdom.
TEL= +447031853557
Fax= +447031886582
Email = (rbstransferdepment@financier.com)
Email = ( RBS-BANKING@mail.com)

Contact Person = Mr.Stephen Hester
The Deposit Was Made In Royal Bank of Scotland
Name of Deposit Mr.Pepe Simba
Next of kin Camella Pepe
Amount 4.3 M US Dollars
Account Number: :RBOS210996597

I would like to state that my name is Mr.......................Address=....................................... , Nationality................., phone .................I am the foreign beneficiary trustee to Miss Camella ,I apply officially as it was directed by Miss Camella in respect to her late father's deposit Late Dr.Pepe Simba, in account No:RBOS210996597 in your institution under your management .

Being the co-beneficiary to the deposited fund in your bank,May I pleased know what is required of me and from Miss Camella Pepe Simba, in order that the said deposit will be transferred into my Bank Account Number as desired by Miss Camella.

Let me know as soon as possible .
Respectfully summit .
Yours truly Camella Pepe,

------------------------
========================================================
Please do not fail to update me with every development from the bank for a better advice and to know when the transfer is done Confirm to me as soon as you receive this mail

HEADER:
Received: from BAY004-OMC2S9.hotmail.com (bay004-omc2s9.hotmail.com. [65.54.190.84])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 67si3488106oid.129.2015.07.15.04.51.41
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Wed, 15 Jul 2015 04:51:43 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of camella_pepe02@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.84 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.190.84;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of camella_pepe02@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.84 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=camella_pepe02@hotmail.com;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=hotmail.com
Received: from BAY181-W36 ([65.54.190.123]) by BAY004-OMC2S9.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 15 Jul 2015 04:51:41 -0700
X-TMN: [+uXrqQrlmdrJyyw09Tqdgvyn1aEZskBR]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W364E0D35BC2F95E1B03637F99A0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_f6e07513-92c6-4fe5-bcaa-47825e3b4ed8_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Darling Good morning
How was your day? I believe you have a wonderful day. It’s mine pleasure to know how you are doing over there and how is your health over there, with hope that all is well with you i thank God, i am here always dreaming and thinking of you the Almighty father is going to bless you for your effort and your love toward me and i appreciate your support to see that this money is transferred into your account

Darling i have done my best in getting a Lawyer with the help of the Reverend father,The Lawyer said the Power of Attorney and the Affidavit of Oath will be very difficult because of my refugee status,but he will try his best to get it so please my dear try and do all you can do to make sure you get the documents from the Lawyer.

The Reverend helped me to spoke much about you to him, HE SAY THAT HE WILL start the process AS SOON AS HE hear from you so please try and contact him on email address and inform him that you are my foreign trustee that you need his services to get a trustee mandate from Federal High Court of Senegal that will allow them transfer my inheritance from Royal Bank of Scotland to your Bank account

This is the lawyer information, please contact him immediately as it will help fasting the process of the documents needed by the bank.

LAW FIRM DU DAKAR MBA JOHNSON ABURI CHAMBER
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
DAKAR REGION
E-MAIL... (legalasociate_consultant@legislator.com)
E-MAIL...(barristerjohnsonaburi@lawyer.com)
TELEPHONE NUMBER,,,(+221-765-142-646
Name : JOHNSON ABURI
SENEGAL- WEST AFRICA

I have Submitted the whole information's about the money and my Late Father to the Bank.Darling,try to contact him as soon as you receive this mail,then he will look on how to get the Power of Attorney and the Affidavit of Oath document from the high court here in Senegal as my Trustee to the Money.

May God bless you as i am waiting patiently to hear what you are going to discuss with the Lawyer concern the document.
With Loves & Regards
Miss Camella.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY004-OMC2S15.hotmail.com (bay004-omc2s15.hotmail.com. [65.54.190.90])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id e15si9077934obs.97.2015.07.17.04.02.28
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Fri, 17 Jul 2015 04:02:30 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of camella_pepe02@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.90 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.190.90;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of camella_pepe02@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.90 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=camella_pepe02@hotmail.com;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=hotmail.com
Received: from BAY181-W8 ([65.54.190.123]) by BAY004-OMC2S15.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Fri, 17 Jul 2015 04:02:28 -0700
X-TMN: [b/m2NyNdWu0DkxMSwtmL0YYhpKdvVN2t]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W894D3A7063D998B650411F9980@phx.gbl>
boundary="_fd8c6fd7-f083-4293-bf9e-a1649244512b_"

ATLAS LAW CHAMBERS
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
Pau, U20, No 366, Unite Vain Parcelles.
Office Tel (+221-765-142-646)
Dakar Senegal.

E-MAIL: (legalasociate_consultant@legislator.com)
E-MAIL: (barristerjohnsonaburi@lawyer.com)

ATTENTION
MR CLIPPED
THIS IS IN RESPECT OF YOUR MAIL YOU SENT TO ME CONCERN THE BANK ACCOUNT YOU REQUESTED FROM ME MEANWHILE I HAVE PROBLEM WITH MY INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNT SO YOU HAVE TO SEND IT THROUGH MY PERSONAL ASSISTANT BANK ACCOUNT AND IT IS WRITTEN IN FRENCH LANGUAGE I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND IT

BANK NAME ...... SGBS

ADDRESS RTE DE I AEROPRT X RTE DES CIMETIERES

ACCOUNT NAME,,,,,,,,,,,, SAMBA MAME COUMBA

ACCOUNT NUMBER ,,, 3000 242 096 0

RIB ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,89

IBAN,,,,,,,,,,,,,20011.01011.03000 242.096.0.89

BANK CODE ,,,,,,,, SN20011 SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES AU SENEGAL

CODE SWIFT SGSNSNDA

CODE GUICHET ,,,,01011 AGENCE DE YOFF

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.45.194] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa15.server.lan (via HTTP);
Mon, 27 Jul 2015 14:54:26 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-deb71ac7-c936-4dfa-8a92-6194fd03fb1e-1438001666265@3capp-mailcom-lxa15>
From: "JOHNSON ABURI" <legalasociate_consultant@legislator.com>
To: "CLIPPED>
Subject: BARRISTER JOHNSON ABURI CHAMBERS,SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES

ADDED PIC:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221760164089
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447031853557
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447031886582
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221765142646
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:11 am

Bank Accounts used by the Scammer:
BANK NAME........ ECO BANK
ACCOUNT NO........14020076906018
ACCOUNT HOLDER....NAME COUMBA SAMBA.
ADDRESS ...........DAKAR SENEGAL

BANK NAME.....................ECOBANK SENEGAL
ACCOUNT HOLDER..........MAME COUMBA SAMBA
ACCOUNT NUMBER......... 811007573601
CODE IBAN SN 094
SWIFT CODE..................... ECOCSNDA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:36 pm

Camella got out of the Camp:
My Dear Friend,
It is quite some time now that we communicated. How are you doing today? I suppose you are fine. I am writing to inform you that I had finally assisted by someone else since I discovered that you are not capable of helping me. Right now I am living in Venezuela with my partner whom I got married to immediately after the transaction. The purpose of sending you this mail to inform you that I have not forgotten you because I understand that you tried very much to help me transferring those funds despite that it failed meanwhile
before I left Dakar Senegal and relocated to Venezuela with my partner, I left a Bank Draft with our Reverend Father who is in charge of our Camp and I instructed him to send it to you once you contacted him. It is a token of my appreciation for the support despite that you did not help me to the last. The cheque is (3000,000)three hundred thousand U.S dollars) written on your name. So contact the Rev father Samuel Owen,now and ask him to send it to you. I decided to show this concern because I believe that you
will learn from me and continue to assist others in time of trouble. You can reach the Rev father with this email address below. Please I wouldn't like you to disturb me since I am married for the sake my husband okay. just contact the Rev father at his email address (rev.samuelowen@aol.com)

Take great care of yourself for me
With Loves & Regards
From your Friend Camella

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W63 ([65.54.190.125]) by BAY004-OMC2S26.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 26 Aug 2015 12:35:34 -0700
X-TMN: [hzAroZW0D0TqMD4vgGGRqGY7hU+Rl2Ct]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W63D0849BF9A7441E58AC4AF9600@phx.gbl>
boundary="_94974997-58b3-468a-9698-57b12b4c4a10_"
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.