Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gracezinab@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

gracezinab@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 24, 2015 6:41 am

Zorpia:

I just get through your profile and found specific interest knowing you more if you don't mind kindly tell me something about yourself this could be nice meeting, respond from you will be highly accomplish, Thanks OR U CAN add me on skype emma.uche6

contact me via email (gracezinab @hotmail.com)waiting for your respond.grace

odita - oditasunday
30, Cusano Milanino, Italy
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 30‑60, in Sweden.

odita.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: gracezinab@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 24, 2015 6:42 am

On LinkedIn:

Hello Nice to meeting you, I m interested in you i will like you to contact me via email (gracezinab@hotmail.com)waiting for your respond.

Grace Bokari
Attended University of Massachusetts, Amherst
Senegal
Education
University of Massachusetts, Amherst

grace.PNG
grace.PNG (127.34 KiB) Viewed 3437 times

With the same massmail message on Tagged as:

Grace Z
Tagline: I'm a young, good-looking lady with a good sense of humor. My main interest right now is finding love with a good man and building a family. I'm a ve

grace1.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: emma.uche6 on Skype

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 24, 2015 6:52 am

On Skype:

emma.uche6 - sunday_elijah
torino, rome, Italy
Don’t waste any more energy trying to convince someone to love & like you when God has someone waiting for you

30 years old, BD: September 14, 1984

uche.PNG
uche.PNG (125.02 KiB) Viewed 3436 times

On Tagged:

I just get through your profile and found specific interest knowing you more if you don't mind kindly tell me something about yourself this could be nice meeting, respond from you will be highly accomplish, Thanks OR U CAN add me on skype emma.uche6

Sunday E
Last Active:7 days ago
Tagline: i need a nice woman that can love me and i will love her too i am not here for games
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Interests: i need my a good woman that love god like i do

sunday.jpg
sunday.jpg (8.26 KiB) Viewed 3436 times

sunday1.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: gracezinab@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:20 pm

ADDITIONS:
Thanks for your response to my mails and I m overwhelmed to meet some body like you. I'm Grace Zina Bokari, 27 years old female from Sierra Leone. in West Africa,i stay in a missionary home as a missionary because i lost my parents and since then the Catholic missionary become my home for the refuge and i grew inside the vineyard of God, i want to make a new part of life so i want to know you more and your intention toward meeting me so i will entrust my life to your hands because we both have a lot to discuss about but i want to know the kind of person you are i expected you to tell me everything concerning you about your work if you are married or not Christian or Muslim i need to know everything about you attach here is my picture,hoping to get yours in reply and i have accepted you in my mind chart and i am not here for jokers or play.I wait for your respond.

Yours sincerely friend.

Miss Grace Zina Bokar

HEADER:
Received: from SNT150-W65 ([65.55.90.199]) by SNT004-OMC4S45.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 8 Jun 2015 00:24:06 -0700
X-TMN: [J2PQOqgjf6kWKxTZYvPKC7O1CbcGExQT]
X-Originating-Email: [gracezinab@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT150-W6553891314E8EAAC75D8D9C3BF0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: gracezinab@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_5b8a7825-a2c8-4f06-a695-b5f58e68ab40_"

My Dearest,

Thank you for the mail and insurance before you even answer my mail in my household I know that you are a very good and honest man, and I can trust you with my dear life.My, this is my true story Before the death of my father, he was a diamond and gold in Sierra father Leone.My dealer died during the last crisis in my country (Sierra Leone). He was killed by the rebels for refusing to join and sponsor a few months after my father's funeral, my uncle conspired with my stepmother and my father sold the property to a Chinese Expatriate and when I tried to stop them, they treated to kill me and they said that the woman does not have rights over his father's properties that culture and tradition here say stupid, so a faithful morning, I was erasing of my late father's room and I saw one of his briefcase and I opened it and found the document that my late beloved father and used the deposit money in one of the first banks in Europe with my name as the next of kin and the amount is $ 7 Million.I called his lawyer to file the document with him that I take along when the shot is too and I run the missionary camp where im today Using the lawyer, it is the person helping me all these years, until he died too before I decided to spend my life with.

I run away from my country because my stepmother discover that I am with the documents they ask me to give them or something bad will happen to me so when I discovered that they are very serious to kill me if I hand over the papers to their manager i escape to Senegal with the help of the UN mission so now I live in a downtown reif here.Mean of all, I spoke with the director the bank and also discussed possible to release these funds for me, but the bank manager told me that they can not deal directly with me due to my refugee status here and the management of the notice from the bank me find a foreign partner trust to be held for me as my trustee to help me claim the money on my half be and invest appropriately, they will release it for him / her.Please my dear I need your advice on this or can you be my trustee and help me transfer the funds to you in my name.

Here the scan copies of documents please go through them and come back to me.I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own blood and help me. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without you knowing it, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. Please do keep this only to your self.do not revealed until I come because I am afraid of my wicked uncle, he is a well known man and threatened to kill me if it seems me.Have nice day Regards.
Miss Grace

HEADER:
Received: from SNT150-W62 ([65.55.90.200]) by SNT004-OMC4S23.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 8 Jun 2015 23:35:29 -0700
X-TMN: [izmIEcrJM5mbmzL5MclRho+QQi8q1NvQ]
Message-ID: <SNT150-W62C67D19DCADBE200C22DCC3BE0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_4a5dab41-5df9-41d6-9d7f-f6e22e1fc3bd_"

Hello My Dearest Darling.

In fact my heart is fill with joy after reading your mail how are you doing today my dearest,i hope you are fine and your family also mine is so happy that you are there for me is the only reason i have hope that all will be well very soon am ready to come over there and live with you forever as husband and wife to take good care of you is my greatest desire in this world but i do not have international passport plus other refugee clearance papers that will allowed me to be free from this camp .

You are a wonderful man and words cannot convey how much you mean to me now you are a good and caring man in every way and mostly you have made me feel safe, emotionally and mentally i have seen your email since and i told our reverend about it for my coming out from this camp and he was very happy also pray for your efforts.

Because i am suffering so much here but the problem i have is that there are some clearance that i have to do here first before i will be eligible to go to get a passport from the embassy of my country here in Senegal due to i do not have a passport .

I also discussed this part of your mail with Rev. Evans Simon and he approved it also and he said that you are God-sent into my life, it is just that the devil is battling but God will help us to overcome the Reverend was satisfied and he assured me of getting all the necessary traveling documents for my trip of coming over to your country as soon as you can pay for the procurement of the documents.

From information i have gathered, we must get all necessary traveling documents which is listed below before i can leave here to you:

1. International Passport,

2. RTCC (Refugee Traveling Clearance Certificate) from Senegal government.

3. Traveling Clearance Certificate From UNHCR (United Nations High Commission For Refugees)

4.Police Clearance Certificate (Free From Crime)

5.Vaccination Card Certificate (Health Examination)

6.Visa

7.flighty ticket.

8. travel PTA fees.

Rev Evans Simon told me to ask you if you are ready to pay all the clearance certificate so that he will go and make the inquiry and tell me the amount involved so that i will let you know honey i need to be with you to cook and clean your house and also rest on your chest after you come back from work this is our pastor number to call me so that i can hear your lovely voice +221-709179612 am waiting your mail now and also send me you mobile number so i can be calling you also when i have the chance.Honey i assure you one thing any money you spend to bring me to your country once i arrive i will apply for my late father fund and i will pay you back with compensation and after you will be managing the money for any good business of your choice .

From me your lovely forever Wife

Miss Grace

HEADER:
Received: from SNT150-W12 ([65.55.90.200]) by SNT004-OMC4S30.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 10 Jun 2015 00:54:16 -0700
X-TMN: [rst4NLHaNlGmpeyZKxfFTlI46C0k3RF6]
Message-ID: <SNT150-W12C21A89A77BA78A9E1B18C3BD0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_ef443ea7-4087-407a-bd05-8ce7e52591a9_"

Yes reverend Simon have make an inquiring of the cost of the clearance he said is $1,200 american dollars once i get it i can be free to go out and apply for my passport and visa to come and join you please if you want to help me to come send the money to our reverend to help me get the clearance to enable me be free to go and apply for the passport and visa i promise to pay you back and make you happy forever if you help me out of this ungodly place called refugee. here is the reverend information to send the money with through western union money transfer or MoneyGram.

Receiver Name! :Evans Simon.
Receiver Country :Dakar Senegal.

Receiver Address :72 rue grand yoff .St. Dominic Catholic church.

Waiting to hear from you once you send the money for my clearance meanwhile try and send me your private phone number i will like to be calling you when ever i have the opportunity.

Yours lovely darling.

Miss Grace.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT150-W32 ([65.55.90.200]) by SNT004-OMC4S22.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 12 Jun 2015 01:11:55 -0700
X-TMN: [zom+SlozkX6xaK5f8uoFmP6Kt5LR5SBF]
Message-ID: <SNT150-W327F39817B7BBB1E2949C7C3BB0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_1cbcab24-84d7-4469-b040-e9ddd56c383e_"

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER:
Hello Dearest CLIPPED.

Good morning how are you doing, I hope all is well with you i saw the mail you send to me and i talk with our reverend father about it and he ask you to send the money with her secretary account to send the money so that she will collect it for me so that i will start the process of my freedom paper to come and join you over for a better life.below is the information of the account once you send the money today send me the payment slip so that i will give it to our reverend for confirmation.

Bank Name: BSIC Senegal

Account beneficial Name: Yatacko TAMBOURA

Account number:014099800031

Bank code: SN111

Code Guichet: 09001

Bank Address: place de l'independance x rue malenfant.

Waiting to hear from you my love stay bless and take good care of your self before i come to take care of you.kiss.

Yours one and only.

Miss Grace.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT150-W13 ([65.55.90.199]) by SNT004-OMC4S29.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sat, 13 Jun 2015 01:24:39 -0700
X-TMN: [dZYMmEnD2aCIa8KDROXrsKqyabXkzAeI]
Message-ID: <SNT150-W13D2425953BE3CCEF9CFF2C3BA0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_3ec4f64f-34ed-489d-a58e-1924198c8b0e_"

PHOTOS & DOCUMENTS:

bokari.jpg

C (1).jpg

DEATH_CERTIFICATE 01.jpg

f(1).JPG

ID-1(1) (1).jpg

Capture.JPG

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221709179612
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location

+447045755783
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+441216959238
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Birmingham
Original network provider* Cable & Wireless UK

+447031885974
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.