Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

janaal-baz@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

janaal-baz@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri May 08, 2015 8:53 pm

* 199.241.185.187 Centrilogic Rochester United States

Return-Path: <hiral.shah@commodityonline.com>
Received: from mercury.tranzmedia.com ([199.241.185.187])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id z25si1446786yhz.100.2015.05.08.12.49.56
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Fri, 08 May 2015 12:50:21 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Fri, 08 May 2015 19:15:59 +0100
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Respond Urgently
Reply-To: janaal-baz@hotmail.com

Hallo Schatz,

Wie geht es dir? Mein Name ist Jana Al-Baz und ich sah Ihr Profil online. Ich glaube, Sie sehen niedlich, Wie wäre es, sich gegenseitig die Zinsen schon? Ich schätze, Sie als einen Freund. Bitte wieder zu mir durch meine E-Mail-Adresse; janaal-baz@hotmail.com, so dass ich Ihnen meine Bilder für Sie schickt mich zu wissen.

Hoffnung, von Ihnen bald zu hören, kümmern
.... Jana.
==
Hi sweetheart,

How are you? My name is Jana Al-Baz and I saw your profile online. I think you look cute, How about each other's interest already? I guess you as a friend. Please get back to me through my e-mail address; janaal-baz@hotmail.com , so I send you my pictures for you to know me.

Hope to hear from you soon take care,
.... Jana.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: janaal-baz@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:05 pm

ADDITIONS:
Good day my love,
My love i will like to have a good relationship with you, Well i am Miss. Jana Al-Baz from Syria, the only daughter of Dr. Hamza Al-Baz My father is now late, my father was killed in the present on going war in my country (Syria) alongside my mother and my entire family and all his properties was totally destroyed. However after their death i managed to escape with the help of a private charity organization that is being owned by the church to Bangkok Thailand, where i live now as a refugee in the refugee camp,the refugee camp is managed by the church with a Reverend Father Joseph Chongrak as the camp coordinator and care taker of every thing that happens here in the refugee camp. he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I live in the female's hostel because the camp has two hostels one for men the other for women and its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God's grace,I will come out here soon.
As a refugee here, I don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my education because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that led to the death of my parents took place. My father was an international wealthy business man, he was the managing director of a Gold and Mine industry, with branches in Thailand and Damascus (capital of Syria my country) and he was also a great politician in my country.
My father was unlucky to be among those that was killed by the rebel.
The main reason why i am contacting you now is to seek your assistance in the area of my future .I have my late father's death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,
There is this huge amount of Six million Five Hundred thousand U.S dollar ($6,500,000.00) which my late Father Deposited with my name in the bank for an investment purposes before he was assassinated in the present on going war in my country, and he made me the next of kin.
So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret from people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of losing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.i want you to keep everything top secret until we meet together because,i don't want any person to know anything about this my life and situation even about this money, please keep everything between us alone until we meet together.
I will like you to send me all the under-mentioned particulars,for me to know you more.
Below here is what i need from you so that i can send to you my late father bank information for the process of the transfer:

(1) Your full name
(2) Occupation
(3) Telephone number
(4) House and office addresses.

Remember, I am giving you all this information due to the trust I reposed in you.I love you because you are an honest and understanding person.You are truthful, full of vision and a hardworking person.Thanks for your sweet regards for me. You are a nice person,I love to meet you very soon.i will like you to call me on our Reverend father telephone office number whom i have been using his computer to send this mail to you his name is Rev.father Joseph Chongrak. Telephone; (+66617548324) or (0066617548324) please tell him that you want to speak with Miss.Jana Al-Baz, and they will send a message for me to come and received your call,
Please i need you to call me as soon as you get this mail so that i can hear your sweet voice we can talk more about this and i can clearly explain even further to you. Honey remember that distance, age and language is not matter in love but what matters a lot is good relationship from our heart.
Honey attached here is another of my pictures for you and i will like to see your photos too, I love you with all my heart and i want to be with you for the rest of my life.
Have a nice day and think about me. Am waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Forever in love,
Miss. Jana

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W95 ([65.54.190.123]) by BAY004-OMC2S9.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 20 May 2015 01:30:33 -0700
X-TMN: [qbG6tJE8xPPFn93xm6iPmOxadnvclQkR]
X-Originating-Email: [janaal-baz@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W95752B1C1816CBCE7DAFDF92C20@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: janaal-baz@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_0b688f41-9763-4638-b650-3429bb0c1d0e_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
Good Day My Love CLIPPED,
Thanks very much for your love towards me, How are you doing today? I hope you are in good condition of health keep it on, well as for me i am doing pretty good and my day has not been the best, the life i live here as a refugee is quite a terrible one, but i believe that by the special grace of God who has made it possible for us to have contact through this way will surely bring us together. Thanks so much for your lovely mail,
What i propose to you is a very urgent and serious matter which needed urgent attention,
like i told you earlier that i have already contacted the bank and all they ask me is to look for a partner who will stand for me and also use his account information to receive the money because of my refugee status, you know that i have no passport even the resident permit which i can use to stand for myself,
So that is the most reason why i really want you to contact the bank for me and stand as my partner ok, there is no problem the money was deposited by my late father and i am the next of kin there is no doubt about that ok because i already have my late fathers death certificate for prove. please after reading this mail, make sure you contact them ok, so that after the transfer, i will come over to your country to meet you there.
The Contact Informations And Details Of The Bank Is As Follow.

Bangkok Bank PCL

Bank managers email address; (bangkokbanking@accountant.com)

TEL; +66618766573

My Father's A/c Name; Dr. Hamza Al-Baz
(Deposite Account Number A / C BKBTH-1157631662) Swiftcode; BKB11BTH.
The name of the account holder is Dr. Hamza Al-Baz
Next of kin ; Miss. Jana Al-Baz

Please inform the bank on how to transfer the US$6, 500,000.00 million Dollars deposited by my late father (Dr. Hamza Al-Baz) of which i am the next of kin.
Honey make sure that you contact the bank of Thailand today with each one of there email address here for the transfer so that them will know that we are serious for this transaction because i have already told them about you for the transfer and them are waiting to hear from you so as soon as you hear from the please try to let me know so that i will start preparing my coming over there to be with you for a better life and continue my education.
Take good care of your self for me.
Yours Lovely wife
Miss.Jana

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W49 ([65.54.190.123]) by BAY004-OMC2S7.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 21 May 2015 21:16:32 -0700
X-TMN: [ZJAiDhG9rL6+6OjGW/nA+unLKkm8Zoxe]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W49519D2057B0A02904A3F792C00@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_0e35c541-d803-412f-85de-7ddd26d899e5_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Good day my lovely husband CLIPPED,
Darling how are you doing today? i hope you are in good condition of health keep it on.
My love i thank you so much for your encouragement love caring and kindness which you always show to me since we have this contact, i really appreciate it and am happy that you come to my life when it seems that there is no hope in my life but you brought hope of surviving in my life again.
Well My darling i quite understand all the bank said concerning the documents which them request concerning the transfer The bank need a power of attorney and an affidavit of oath from Thailand high court and they said that all this documents must be endorsed by a Thai resident lawyer based on the mail the bank send to us.
l did inform the Reverend father about this and how to get a genuine lawyer here who can help us for all this Documents and he gave me the contact of this lawyer who is a Senior lawyer and a registered lawyer here in Thailand and he said that he is at the position to help us and get all this Documents that was need from the bank.
The Contact Information Of The lawyer Are As Follow.

Name: Barrister Decha Runrot

Email: br.decharunrot@hotmail.com
Email: br.decharunrot@fastservice.com
Tel: +66985242157

Darling i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney since you will be the principal person to stand on my behalf, and some of your data will be required to appear in the said documents from the court as required by the bank.
Honey i can't wait to come over to your country to meet you for a better life and continue my education as soon as the transfer is made and i come over to stay with you because as soon as i come over and stay with you over there i will have a peaceful life again and all the problem will be over.
Thank you so much my darling for all your effort to bring me out from this painful place.
I love you my darling i miss you.
Always Yours Forever love wife.
Jana

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W14 ([65.54.190.123]) by BAY004-OMC2S26.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 25 May 2015 21:15:48 -0700
X-TMN: [rukgsZ1vE8n3WroZtfBbVrPoaRwXEh2d]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W145472EAFFEF9D4D439ED792CC0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_614b5a44-234a-4923-81fa-1527de53b073_"
To: CLIPPED>
Subject: Darling please use this information below to contact the lawyer
today for the preparing of the documents in your name,

PICS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+66617548324
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Thailand number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+66618766573
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Thailand number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+66985242157
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Thailand
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Total Access Communication PLC. (TAC/DTAC)

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER:
Bank Name: Siam Commercial Bank
Address: Lat krabang Industrial Estate Bangkok 10520 Thailand
Account Name: Phayao Samkham
Account Number: 4057836820
SWIFT-Code: SICOTHBK.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.