Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

keketa_keketa11@outlook.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

keketa_keketa11@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:32 pm

Kate
Female / Single
23 - New York / United States

logan
RAW BEAUTY
About Me
Cool headed and objective, easy going and understanding woman
Looking For
A honest and caring man
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Mixed
My Best Feature My Personality
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 153
Weight(kg) 52
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Non-profit / Clergy / Social services
Profession Social worker
Annual Income 180.001$-240.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity

My name is Miss Keketa J.B Vieira, i am new here and i saw your profile on on this site today and became interested in you, i will also like to know you so i can give you my photo for you to know whom i am. But am not always on Facebook so you can send me mail to my private email Address for better communication........... (keketa_keketa11@outlook.com)
I believe we can move on from here! (Remember that distance or color does not matter but love matters alot in life)

kate.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: keketa_keketa11@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 18, 2015 11:06 pm

Hello,

How was your day? as for me am doing a little beat okay. My name is Miss Keketa J.B Vieira from Guinea Bissau, am 5.8ft tall,50kg weight (22year old) never married before and presently i am residing in Dakar as a result of the coup that took place in my country on 2nd Day of March 2009 which my late father was killed by the army as he tried to flee his house, which was being attacked by a group of soldiers close to the head of the chief of staff, Tagme Na Waie, early that morning.
The Name of my late father is Ex President Joao Bernardo Vieira,He was born on the 27 April 1939 and was killed in cold blood on 2nd day of March 2009 in Guinea Bissau when i was only 17year at that time and a student of University in Portugal when i was on holiday.I have put that beside me now just to face my feature.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture of me and my parent, hope you wouldn't mind. I will also like to see your picture when next you mail me.
Thanks
Yours Keketa J.B Viera

HEADER:
Received: from SNT150-W88 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S26.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 4 May 2015 03:13:45 -0700
X-TMN: [ZEU77MLTawZcTnHacvrKYjtiP1n2NV06]
X-Originating-Email: [keketa_keketa11@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <SNT150-W8893C970EE7D8FF8A03DEB83D20@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: keketa_keketa11@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_348201f2-fdb5-462e-89b5-bf6b190583bb_"

Hello

Thank you so much for your mail and for trying to help me out with the transfer of my late father's money $5.5 million American dollars deposited in the bank by my late father of which I'm the next of kin. My dear all due i commit my self to you without getting to know you much better but that is the will of God , Even if there is anything like that , I am plain and open for you to verify , All i need from you is truth and trust.Dear try to understand me better.I want you to call me immediately you finish sending an email to the bank.

You know why i trust you before i made this contact with you i ask God to provide to me a man that will lead me to the right Channel some one that will not betray me, once i meet you my mind still telling me that you have been giving to me by God,Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you and that is why i am giving you all this information's!.My love is for you and you alone.
I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status as it is the laws of the country. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me to transfer the money deposited by my late father Late Joao Bernardo Vieira to your account in your country. The contact information,s of the bank is as follows,
The name of the bank is (RBS) Customer Email; bankofrbs@aol.co.uk

This is the official email; stephen.hester@accountant.com

The name of the transfer officer is ( Mrs Alison Davis. ) Telephone number Tel +44 7043 312425, +44 7043 312426.
Fax +44 844 27398044, +44 844 27398065
+

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the $5.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Late Joao Bernardo Vieira of which i am the next of kin. I have mapped out 10% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for expenses . Moreover, i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf since I'm too young to handle such money and i will like to invest with you. God bless you as i wait to hear from you,
Miss Keketa

YOU CAN COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FWD IT TO THE BANK OR
YOU MAKE YOUR OWN WRITE UP AND FWD TO THE BANK .

Dear,Mrs Alison Davis,

It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss Keketa J.B Viera whose father¢s name is late Joao Bernardo Vieira and that the father has an account no 026834093 , IBANBIC:RBOSGB2L in your Bank.
Miss Keketa in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued of $5.5million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank.
I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss Keketa that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country.

I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.

Thanks yours
CLIPPED

HEADER:
Received: from SNT150-W91 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S48.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sun, 10 May 2015 06:03:20 -0700
X-TMN: [v9EzVaL6EkFql03zdR8cu3ahIs+/f0wo]
Message-ID: <SNT150-W9141C7575136FE5330E82683DC0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_9bb71e4f-a168-4865-98a9-ab1b75913232_"

Dear Friend,

Is my pleasure to know you,I have being seeking a way to express my inner mind,but i thank God who by His infinite mercy has given you to me,please i need you to accept my apologies if what i am about to tell you will offend you in anyway,I am Miss Keketa J.B Vieira , 22 years old girl from Guinea Bissau, the daughter of late President Joao Bernardo Vieira who was one time a President of the Federal Republic of Guinea Bissau,who was killed on 2 March 2009 by the Army as he tried to flee his house, which was being attacked by a group of soldiers close to the head of the chief of staff, Tagme Na Waie, early that morning.

I am constrained to contact you due to what i am facing all this while and the sudden death of my mother who die one year after her husband was killed,The government in power has vowed to wipe my family,this has turned my life around for pains and sufferings. I ran out of my country because of this incident and to avoid untimely death,as it is right now i don't have anywhere to go or who to call my relatives.I appreciate your email. Right now as i am writing this email to you something in me tells me that the time for me to wear a smile has come . I see you as a guardian , a Savior , a good friend , a good Samaritan who God will use to wipe away my tears . As i told you before that i am residing in Senegal as an asylum seeker , as a result of the death of my father. I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out , the only person i have now is :

Reverend Peter Seth Addison ( St Paul Catholic Church in Dakar Senegal )

His office telephone number is (+221765103772)

I am so lucky that the reverend in charge of the church , gave me the privilege to make use of his office computer and it is with his office computer that i use to read and reply your emails ( i could have wished to come online and chat with you but i can not , because our reverend does not allow chatting in his office , he only gives me some minutes to read and reply our emails ) .

I will be very glad if you can call me on his office telephone number . When you call him tell him that you want to speak with Miss Keketa Vieira. He will send for me to come to his office and receive your call. My dear , i feel so much pains about the death of my parents especially my late beloved father because i have never seen a father like him before ( may his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace , Amen ) .

My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum Five Million Five hundred Thousand Dollars ($5,500,000.00us dollars) In the bank with my name as the "next of kin". However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me receive the funds in your country for further investments on my behalf. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies when I will come over to your country as I was in my 1st year in the university when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance will be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.YOU CAN FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION,S ON HOW MY LATE FATHER WAS KILLED THROUGH THE BELOW NEWS BROADCAST BELLOW ...............................

http:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo%C3%A3o_Bernardo_Vieira

http:/ /www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/mar/02/guinea-bissau-president

http:/ /news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7918061.stm

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest,I will put things into action immediately and will educate you more on the way you will assist me receive the money.In the light of the above,I shall appreciate an urgent response indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely with me,with a little introduction of yourself.I am staying at the female hostel here in St Paul Catholic Church. Please, keep this transaction to your self only.Do not disclose it to any one till the funds gets to you in your country which I will also come over once the fund (money) gets to you.I promise you sincerity and honesty over this our transaction and relationship and will always love you forever.Please you should also try to send me your full details below like .................

YOUR FULL NAMES .................

YOUR HOME AND PLACE OF YOUR WORKING ADDRESS ...................

YOUR MOBILE AND HOME PHONE NUMBERS ........................

Please i need your information so that i can call you any time or to hear your voice and also know you very well, i am waiting for the information from you today so that I can give you the contact of my late father bank for you to verify them..

Yours Miss Keketa J.B Vieira,

HEADER:
Received: from SNT150-W68 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S17.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 8 May 2015 00:53:22 -0700
X-TMN: [LuC1jonYdESj8F9IE2nDTzxm25q2NedW]
Message-ID: <SNT150-W68D5980F91FB7E852D0CC783DE0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_50f25f9e-0b7a-4742-89cd-9d61d1b88044_"

Dear
Thank you so much for your mail and i hope you are doing fine.Dear thank you once more for trying to help me out.May the good Lord continue to blessed you for me.Dear i have read the mail which my late father bank send to you and what the are asking for is some of your information,s and some documents that are with me.Please i would like you to send me 200us dollars so that i can use some part of it to transport to the city where i can get a good scanning machine to scan all the requested document by my late father bank to you.You can send the money through Western Union Money transfer or with the full names of our rev brother so that i can collect the money with her ID Card. So here the full names and Address of the receiver............
His Full Names............... Twala Vusumuzzi Isaac..
Address ........................... Reu 16,Church road
City .................................. Dakar.
Country ........................... Senegal.
Please you should send me the MTCN Number immediately you finish sending the money so that i can collect the money with the information,s okay.Take care
Miss Keketa Vieira

HEADER:
Received: from SNT150-W25 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S30.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 13 May 2015 05:52:34 -0700
X-TMN: [ugTU9oi8Kes7PMcPI3fcvb2oQYbiGKPz]
Message-ID: <SNT150-W253756C2041EB68C4F459D83D90@phx.gbl>
boundary="_59fb1345-2f67-489f-8732-08f4653a0266_"

PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221765103772
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+448442739805
Number billable as shared cost number
Country or destination United Kingdom

+447043312425
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Netkonect Communications Ltd

+447043312426
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Netkonect Communications Ltd

FAX: +448442739804
Number billable as shared cost number
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.