Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

justindorriss@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

justindorriss@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:27 am

* 197.159.209.55 Vipnet Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire

Return-Path: <justin.dorris@terra.com.ar>
reply-to: justindorriss@yahoo.com
date: Wed, 15 Apr 15 10:23:07 +0000
subject: I Will Appreciate Your Urgent Response,
x-origin: 197.159.209.55
from: "-------------------------" <justin.dorris@terra.com.ar>

Dearest Beloved One,
My Name is Miss. Justin Dorris, I wish you can assist me stand as my late father foreign business partner for declaration of my inheritance money in one of the financial institute here in this country, this money will be for an investment through your care and support towards my stay in your country as i further my education there in your country, I will appreciate our further our communicate through my private email address below : (justindorriss@yahoo.com) for more details, please don’t be offended of my busing into your privacy without your knowledge. Expecting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Sincerely,
Miss. Justin Dorris.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: justindorriss@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:11 pm

ADDITIONS:
Dearest Beloved CLIPPED,

May I first introduce myself to you; my name is Justin Dorris, Am 21 years old originated from South Sudan. I got your E-mail address/profile through my internet search from your country national chamber of commerce when I was searching for a good and trust worthy person who will be my partner and believe it is better we get to know each other better and have trust to each other because I believe any good relationship will only begging and last if it is built on truth and transparency, for some years and months now i have being keeping this secrete on myself only.

My late father Dr. Justin Robert Arop, was the Group Executive director of Finance with CNPC oil company at the Khartoum refinery in Sudan, He was assassinated alongside with my beloved mother including our only brother on the house and our family house was burnt down by the rebels during the previous crisis in my country when Janjaweed militants busted into our house with his troop, I waited for the conduct of my parent’s burial as our relatives arrange it and was done perfectly, after the burial of my Parents, my uncles decided conspired and sold my father’s properties to a Chinese Expatriate and live nothing for me. On a faithful morning, I opened my let father’s briefcase and found out the documents which he made a deposit of huge amount of money in financial institute in Ivory Coast on my name as the next of kin. This makes me to traveled dawn to Ivory Coast to withdraw the whole money to relocate to abroad to start a better life and continue
my studies.

On my arrival to Ivory Coast, the Branch manager of the financial institute whom I met in person told me that my late father’s instruction to them was the money will be release to me only when I presents his foreign business partner who will help me relocate to overseas and invest the money overseas. I decided and chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust in any way even when this money will be transfer to you. But rather take me as your own daughter or beloved sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me invest this money overseas.

More so, I will like to disclose much to you on your acceptance to help me relocate to your country because my uncle has threatened to assassinate me, if they realize about this huge amount of money on name my life is at risk. The total amount is USD$18.4 Million and I have confirmed from the financial institute here in Ivory Coast the existence of this money in their custody. You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies.

It is my intention to compensate you with 30% from the total amount for your services and the balance shall be my capital in an establishment in your country. As soon as you indicate your interest in helping me, I will rush to the financial institute to inform them the readiness of my partner in claim of this money. In the light of above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your interest which will show your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to yourself; I will wait for quick respond for more details to initiate you to the financial institute, Please call me through my mobile number as follows: +22501580596. i will waiting for your call. thanks

Yours Sincerely,
Justin Dorris.

HEADER:
Received: from [197.159.209.55] by web162101.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 20 Apr 2015 01:50:30 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/469 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1429519830.71395.YahooMailBasic@web162101.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 01:50:30 -0700
Subject: Re: Dearest Beloved CLIPPED,

Dear Beloved Daddy,

Appreciation to your kind response. I am happy reading from you and your acceptance to help me, I was very happy reading your message and believing you are capable to handle my situation. I sincerely contacted you because of the sufferings am passing through in this country now with nobody to take care of me Except God since after the death of my parents and my only hope for survival now deepens on this money deposited by my late father in the bank here in Ivory Coast West Africa. I am ready to send to you every prove about my genuineness and that of the money as you may request as you are willing to assist me as I requested and will not betray me when this money will be transfer into your account for this investments in your country.

I would have withdrawn the total sum by myself as the registered next of kin to the Money and make arrangements to travel overseas to continue my education and live a better life but due to the agreement reached by my late father and the bank, I cannot withdraw from the account as it can only be transferred to a foreign account. As contained in the deposit agreement documents of the money which are now with me, When my father, deposited this money with the bank here he reached an agreement with the bank that the money is for onward transfer to the foreign account of his foreign business partner and there's no name yet that has been submitted to the bank as my late father foreign business partner at the moment.

As I have come to understand, my late father reached this agreement with the bank because of the crisis in my country then and also the cruel attitude of our extended family members who are jealous about his success. He was afraid that something bad could happen and he had wanted to transfer the money and relocate us his family abroad but unfortunately he died with my beloved mother including my only brother in that unfortunate incident. May their gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

So in order to make sure that we doesn't suffer if anything happens to him, my father had to state in the agreement that in the case of his death I, whose name was registered in the deposit agreement receipt of the total sum of $18.4 million united state dollars as the next of kin will submit the details of his foreign business partner to the bank. This will enable us look for a trustworthy person overseas who would help us receive this money also help us relocate to his or her country but unfortunately my mother and my only brother died along with him leaving only me.

This is the reason why I contacted you so that this money will be put into these investments as listed above;

(1) you could provide me with good bank account in your country where the money will be transferred into as i shall present you to the bank as my late father's foreign business partner in whose name and account the money will be transferred to.

(2) For you to assist me once the money is transferred to your account to able me relocate to your country and continue my education which stopped abruptly because of the death of my beloved parents as no one could sponsor my education again.

(3) For you to look for a good business venture where the total money will be invested immediately I join you in your country.

(4) To help me look for a good university where I will enroll into to continue my education.

(5) You will serve as the overseer of the money once it is transferred into your account as I didn't have knowledge about businesses at all.

(6) this is all about my decision over this money and wish you will add your own idea of investments too, I will give you 30% from the total sum as compensation once the transfer is successfully completed in your account and I need your assurance that the transfer will be handled by you with sincerity till its successful completion and that you will not betray or cheat me when the money is transferred to your account.

I have visited the bank and discussed with the bank director and he assured me that they will transfer the money to the account of my late father's foreign business partner as it was agreed between them and my late father once I submit the details of my late father foreign business partner to them. if you have accepted to assist me in totally, then before we proceed, please send to me the following information so that I will know you better and be able to introduce you to the bank; Your Personal details:

YOUR FULL NAME:...............
MARITAL STATUS:...............
RELIGION:...............
PERMANENT RESIDENTIAL AND OFFICE ADDRESS: ...........
YOUR PHONE AND FAX NUMBER: .............
NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD OR DRIVING LICENSE ...........

I will scan my picture and passport in next message with scan copper of the deposit/ agreement peppers of the money to you, so that you will be fully updated over the money to be transfer into your account immediately I hear from you with the required details need for your introduction in the bank to enable me visit the bank with it and get there details and be able to send it to you immediately I come back.Please try to call me again it may be network problem that makes your calling not go through when you called me.

I await your response so that we can proceed.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Yours sincerely,
Justin Dorris.

HEADER:
Received: from [197.159.209.55] by web162103.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 21 Apr 2015 02:00:04 PDT
Message-ID: <1429606804.16292.YahooMailBasic@web162103.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 02:00:04 -0700
Subject: Re: Dearest Beloved Daddy,

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Dearest beloved Mr. CLIPPED,

Appreciation for your kind reply and your details sent to me, daddy, i tried to call you but it entered answering machine, it may be you're on sleeping. daddy am given out my blind trust because my spirit has convince and assure me that you are a nice person and l can see the future in you. Take me as your blood daughter and the God of orphan will richly bless you. Since after the death of my parent’s life has not been easy for me as a woman, you can imagine my present situation in this strange land these days. The main problem facing me these days is accommodation. Presently i am staying in a guesthouse and the manager want to push me out because of the little money i own the hotel management. l have beg them to give me more time so that i can be able to retrieve my inheritance money from the Bank and be able to pay them, but they are refusing and couldn’t excise percents anymore. l do not want the Bank management to know about my inheritance for my
life security and that of my inheritance money.

It will be nice if you can facilitate the transfer so that once the Bank transfer the money into your bank account you will provide to them and you confirm the money. You can now withdrawn and send me enough money to enable me settle all my bills before relocating to your country and settle down also further my education while you take care of the investment and part of the money on my behalf. After reading your message as I wasn’t with the bank details I rush to the bank to pick up their information’s to be able to send it to you, so that you will write the bank by yourself for more verification about this money. I have just informed the bank director about you, it let for you to officially reconfirm to the bank that you are the foreign business partner to late (Dr. Robert Arop Justin) so that they will know and remember you where the person i introduces to them as the foreign business partner to my late father (Dr. Robert Arop Justin) and quickly
start to attend to you and give you the directive on how these money will transfer into your account and commence the transfer process without western more time.

As i visited the bank this morning i submitted the original copper of the entire peppers which the bank issued to my late father on the day he deposited this money in the bank so that they will verify and attend to you fully about this money to be transfer into your account when you contacted them. Please daddy, I am pleading to you keep everything about this money confidently and do not disclose to anybody about my coming to join you over to your country for security purpose. Do verify from the bank about the original coopers of the entire peppers which i have already submitted to them, the bank information's is as follows:

Name of Bank; BANQUE ATLANTIQUE COTE D'IVOIRE
Email: banqueatl-civ@financier.com / banqueat_atlantique@administrativos.com.
Director General : Dr. Jean Pierre Coti
Assistance Director: Mrs. Cesaire KOUASSI
Office Tel Number: 00(225)6039-0142.

Dear beloved daddy, I have attached my picture and passport including the entire peppers in the body of this message for your seen, try and contact the bank as my late father foreign business partner when writing them and update me in any of your discussion with the bank, I am still waiting to know more about you, if possible send to me your personal picture so that i will take a look at my upcoming extended father on your next message. May the lord bless you and give you the ability to take care of me.

Waiting to hear from you soonest.
May the peace of the lord be with you.
Yours Daughter,
Justin Dorris.

HEADER:
Received: from [197.159.209.55] by web162106.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 22 Apr 2015 01:38:41 PDT
Message-ID: <1429691921.88570.YahooMailBasic@web162106.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 01:38:41 -0700
Subject: Re: Dearest Beloved Daddy,

CONTACT MY LAWYER COMES FROM THE BANKER:
APPROVAL FUND TRANSFER TOTAL SUM OF ($18.4 Million)

Attention: Dear Customer / George S. Mc Alister,

We appreciated your email and information’s sent to us which were received successfully. Be informed the referenced deposit on the account No/// SCFDA-85369214785 is a Deposit Fund made by “Dr.Robert Arop Justin “ valued at the total sum of (US$18,400,000.00) Eighteen Million Four Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only. This deposit has been in this account for the past few years and its due for clearance and onward wire transfer to a foreign nominated bank account strictly through the beneficiary\'s instructions. We have received an earlier notification by the next of kin to “Dr. Robert Arop Justin”//// Name: Justin Robert Dorris” stated your name as the appointed legal beneficiary/receiver of the total SUM under trust-ship.

In lieu of the above and in respect to release and wire transfer of the deposited funds request as indicated by you the right beneficiary.be informed that \"BANQUE ATLANTQIUE COTE D’IVOIRE \" Department has accepted to process this wire transfer to your nominated bank account as you requested immediately you provided and submitted to our \" REMITTANCE BANQUE ATLANTIQUE\" Department all the Clearance Certificates needed towards your Fund Wire Transfer Telegraph to your country.

Prior to your recognition as the right beneficiary/receiver of this said fund in our Bank custody. Our \" REMITTANCE BANQUE ATLANTIQUE” DEPARTMENT COTE D'IVOIRE\" is hereby advice you to obtain and submit to us these three vital peppers (3) Clearance Certificates from the Federal Ministry of Justice through our legal counsel accredited attorney. Once these Clearance Certificates is submitted to our Bank Department, We shall commence effectively towards the total fund Wire Transfer Telex to your Nominated Bank Account in your country with all power of Legality without further delay.

i• CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP Certificate & Affidavit of Oath Certificate/// These Certificate will be registered and approved to your name by the Federal Ministry of Justice and to prove that the next of kin “Justin Robert Dorris” will not have any right again to this said fund.

ii• TRANSFER CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE: This Certificate will also be also secure from the Ministry in your name as the rightful owner of this fund and to prove to your country authorities that your fund Wire Transfer in your account is genuine and Legitimate.

Once the entire clearance certificates is been secured and submitted to our \" REMITTANCE BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DEPARTMENT\" we shall immediately process the onward Wire Transfer of the total Fund to your country Bank account without any delay.

You are urgently advice to contact our Bank Accredited Attorney to assist you in obtaining these Certificates as soon as possible from the Federal Ministry of Justice. His contact details are below:

OXFORD CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES

113 RUDE DE’ CARNAL, MARCORY RAMBLE

ABIDJAN-COTE D’IVOIRE

IVORY COAST-WEST AFRICA

DIRECT TEL: +225(44857193)

EMAIL: oxfordchambers_assu@yahoo.com / oxfordchambers-asso@lawyer.com

PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY / ESQ LEONARD FELIX .

Finally/// If you have any practicing Legal attorney here in Ivory Coast who can help you secure these vital Clearance Certificates immediately from the Federal Ministry of Justice then we advise you to quickly contact the person, as soon as these Clearance Certificates is secured and submitted to our \"REMITTANCE BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DEPARTMENT\" we shall immediately proceeds on your total Fund Wire Transfer to your country bank account without FURTHER DAY. Do respond with your passport / driven license.

We at your service and promise to serve you better..

YOURS FAITHFULLY

Executive Director Foreign Operation/Remittance/Dept

Mr. Cesaire KOUASSI, “Chief Operating officer”

Banque Atlantique Cote D'Ivoire

04 B.P.1036 Abidjan 04-ric

Email: banqueatl-civ@financier.com

: banqueat_atlantique@administrativos.com

http:/ /www.banqueatlantique.net

Tele/fax: + (225) 22501517.

Office Tel/00(225) 6039-0142.

HEADER:
Fri, 24 Apr 2015 05:33:43 -0700
X-TMN: [acmlBU55DrBjXEsZLNMuMrC7L1FigJqc]
X-Originating-Email: [banqueat_atlantique@administrativos.com]
Message-ID: <BLU179-W70FF70C9BF83051B6F4AEA9CEC0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: banqueat_atlantique@administrativos.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_9d9193a7-462a-4159-a545-69cc2564472c_"
From: Banqueat Atlantique <banqueat_atlantique@administrativos.com>
To: CLIPPED <CLIPPED>
Subject: RE: Attention: Dear Customer /

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+22501580596
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Atlantique Cellulaire (MOOV)

+22560390142
Original network provider* Oricel Côte d'Ivoire

FAX: +22522506792
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Cocody, Abidjan, Lagunes
Original network provider* Côte d’Ivoire Telecom

+22544857193
Original network provider* MTN Côte d'Ivoire

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:

ACCT: 101500094473
NAME: Ikechukwu Ogbah Innocent
SWIFT: UNAFCIAB
BANK : 1150
GUICHET CODE
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 12, 2015 10:26 pm

113 RUDE DE CARNAL, MARCORY RAMBLE
ABIDJAN - IVORY COAST
IVORY COAST-WEST AFRICA
TEL: 00(225)44900352
EMAIL: oxfordchambers_assu@yahoo.com / oxfordchamber-assu@lawyer.com
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY: ESQ LEONARD FELIX
MBS, BBL-BSC.HONS
SOLICITORS AND ATTORNEY @ LAW.

ATTN / MR.CLIPPED,

ACKNOWLEDGE MY RECEIPT. SIR. WE HAVE NOTIFIED OUR BANK ONCE AGAIN IN REGARD OF OUR BANKING ACCOUNT SENT TO YOU. PERHAPS

THE NOTARY/PROBATE FEE OF (US $6,845.00 DOLLARS X US $225 DOLLARS) IN TOTAL OF (US $7,070 DOLLARS ONLY) SHALL BE SEND SUBSEQUENTLY THROUGH THIS ACCOUNT INFORMATION BELOW:

BANK NAME: BANK OF AFRICA COTE D'IVOIRE
BANK CODE: CI032
CODE GUICHET: 01015
SWIFT CODE: AFRICIABXXX
IBAN CODE: CI93 CI03 2010 1500 6551 0800 0495
CLE RIB : 95
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 006551080004
ACCOUNT NAME: QUIESSER HANS JOACHIM
ACCOUNT OWNER ADDRESS: COCODY REVIERA PALMERAIE
BANK ADDRESS: 01 BP 4132 ABIDJAN 01.

YOU’RE ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

YOURS FAITHFUL,
BARRISTER LEONARD FELIX.
SENIOR ADVOCATE AND SOLICITORS.
SAN-CI LLB. MBL. BSC-HONS-UK.

HEADER:
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.200])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id i84si16785694qkh.113.2015.05.12.10.31.37
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Tue, 12 May 2015 10:31:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of oxfordchambers-asso@lawyer.com designates 74.208.4.200 as permitted sender) client-ip=74.208.4.200;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of oxfordchambers-asso@lawyer.com designates 74.208.4.200 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=oxfordchambers-asso@lawyer.com
Received: from [197.159.209.55] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa07.server.lan (via
HTTP); Tue, 12 May 2015 19:31:36 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-06ea62c3-1975-44ac-98d6-f4f2a738694b-1431451896418@3capp-mailcom-lxa07>
From: "OXFORD CHAMBERS ASSO" <oxfordchambers-asso@lawyer.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:37 pm

Recovery Scam:

Dear Estimated Customer(Mr. CLIPPED),

02/06/2015

SUB: Did you authorize the change of your account for the transfer of your fund?

With reference to your outstanding fund and inline with the CHANGE OF BENEFICARY'S APPLICATION, signed by your partner as the next of kin with your purported authorization. This case has been carefully examined and we have declined Kerstin's application and reported to the security department for appropriate action, as the application lacks regular signature. But did you ever authorize the change of a beneficiary to your fund?

Your earliest response will be highly appreciated.

Yours in Service,

Manager (Operations) Mr. Cesaire KOUASSI,

Chief Operating Officer /Corporate Finance & Consulting.

HEADER:
Received: from DUB130-W58 ([157.55.2.72]) by DUB004-OMC4S24.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 2 Jun 2015 04:59:57 -0700
X-TMN: [aoUk+jg+JfF1veggvG5PNivU5Rfc4EYV]
X-Originating-Email: [banqueatlantiqueciv@xd.ae]
Message-ID: <DUB130-W5898C319A284675C102D6FB6B50@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: banqueatlantiqueciv@xd.ae
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_f2b9fffb-22f6-487e-9cac-af0641b751ba_"
Reply-To: <banqueat_atlantique@administrativos.com>
To: "CLIPPED>
Subject: FW: Dear Estimated Customer(Mr. CLIPPED ),
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:08 am

Additional Information (E-Mail Addresses):

113 RUDE DE CARNAL, MARCORY RAMBLE
ABIDJAN - IVORY COAST
IVORY COAST-WEST AFRICA
TEL: 00(225)44900352
EMAIL: oxfordchambers_assu@yahoo.com / oxfordchamber-assu@lawyer.com
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY: ESQ LEONARD FELIX
MBS, BBL-BSC.HONS
SOLICITORS AND ATTORNEY @ LAW.

ATTN / MR.CLIPPED,

ACKNOWLEDGE MY RECEIPT. SIR. WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY KEEPING SILENT SINCE AFTER RECEIVING MY E-MAIL WITH OUR BANKING ACCOUNT INFORMATION SENT TO YOU, THIS IS YOUR MATTER AND TRANSACTION, IF YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE TO PROCEED, YOU SHOULD INFORM US TO WITHDRAW FROM YOUR TRANSFER TELEX WORKS, I HAVE TRIED TO REACH YOU THROUGH YOUR TELEPHONE LINE BUT UNABLE TO GET THROUGH, I BELIEVE YOU HAVE BEEN READING MY SEVERAL E-MAILS SENT TO YOU AND YOU KEEP QUITE WITHOUT RESPONDING. SIR; WE DON’T BORDER OR GET AFTER YOUR TRANSACTION CONSULTED MY CHAMBER, WHAT WE REQUIRES IS YOUR ABILITY TO FULFILL THE PROCEDURES. DO QUICKLY CALL ME / SEND US AN E-MAIL AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS E-MAIL TO GET ME INFORM ON YOUR INABILITY TO PROCEED SO THAT I WILL FORWARD YOUR CONVERSATION TO CONSEQUENCE BANK INCHARGE.

YOU’RE ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

YOURS FAITHFUL,
BARRISTER LEONARD FELIX.
SENIOR ADVOCATE AND SOLICITORS.
SAN-CI LLB. MBL. BSC-HONS-UK.

HEADER:
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.200])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id xp4si15367169vdb.11.2015.06.10.03.28.02
for <>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Wed, 10 Jun 2015 03:28:03 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of oxfordchambers-asso@lawyer.com designates 74.208.4.200 as permitted sender) client-ip=74.208.4.200;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of oxfordchambers-asso@lawyer.com designates 74.208.4.200 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=oxfordchambers-asso@lawyer.com
Received: from [197.159.209.55] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa14.server.lan (via
HTTP); Wed, 10 Jun 2015 12:28:01 +0200
Message-ID: <trinity-a7287884-e941-47be-9850-983a7b4a863e-1433932081156@3capp-mailcom-lxa14>
From: "OXFORD CHAMBERS ASSO" <oxfordchambers-asso@lawyer.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

presidentoffice@financier.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:18 pm

Same Phone Number as Above:
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DE L'AFRIQUE DE LOUEST COTE D’IVOIRE,
33, AVENUE DU GENERAL DE GAULLE.01
B.P. 1036 ABIDJAN 04. RCI. OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY.
TEL: 00225 6039-0142,
FAX: 225 22506792
TELEX: 22341/22523 CIAFRCI.

DATE: 06/ 10/ 2015.

ATTN. MR. CLIPPED,

RE-TRANSFER NOTIFICATION FOR A DIPLOMATIC DELIEVERING.

Sir. Following the suspended file in my office after much verification about recovering of your fund, we hereby wish to inform you that we have decided to facilitate this payment through our DIPLOMATIC delivering due to your in ability to procure the expenses through bank to bank wire transfer of your fund which was agreed to facilitate the payment though our corresponding CORIS bank international.

As a confirmed beneficiary to the said fund, we will proceed this payment through our DIPLOMATIC delivering process. be advised that this estimated procedures is the only the easiest means of dislodging your fund to be able to deliver it through our DIPLOMATIC means to your door post without any governmental interference's on the process.

Having said this, for us to embark on this process we required your approval and security assurance to receive our DIPLOMAT in your country on his arrival to your country for this DIPLOMATIC delivering of your consignment before we can dislodge your total sum into a metallic box for DIPLOMATIC delivering to your house door post.

“NOTICE» the official expenses of this process on the DIPLOMATIC delivering will be cover up by you and will be submit the our DIPLOMAT on his arrival to your country to enable him clear the airway bills and other expenses that will be needed for the successful completion of this delivering, we required your total assurance before furthering this process to enable us inquire on the total cost of the expenses, as soon as we hear from you with your full assurance, we will quickly make the inquires and give you the feedback.

Your anticipating corporation and urgent response will be highly appreciated.

Best regard,

Office of the presidency,
president: Dr. Richard Akah,
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The information transmitted, including any content in this communication is confidential, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and is the property of The Banque Atlantique (GB) COTE D IVOIRE or its affiliates and subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of the information contained in or transmitted with the communication or dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the Banque Atlantique (GB) sender immediately by replying to this message and delete the original message.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.66.47.208] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa13.server.lan (via HTTP);
Tue, 6 Oct 2015 16:30:58 +0200
Message-ID: <trinity-c4832693-f129-421d-ae9f-217c5cb71872-1444141858359@3capp-mailcom-lxa13>
From: "BANQUE ATLANTIQUE" < presidentoffice@financier.com >
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:57 pm

Justin Escaped the Camp:
Hi, Dear,

It is my pleasure to reach you after our unsuccessful attempt on our transaction. Well, I just want to use this medium to thank you very much for your earlier assistance to help me in receiving the funds, without any positive outcome.

I am obliged to inform you that I have succeeded in receiving the funds with the help of a new business partner from Paraguay Mr. Fernando Alvaro Gomez. Everything was perfectly done and the fund is been released to us. In appreciation of your earlier assistance to me in receiving the said funds, I have decided to compensate you with the sum of FIVE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS ($550.000.00) in a Cashier's cheque.

This is from my own share. I did this simply to show appreciation to you for your kind support and assistance even though we could not succeed due to some unforeseen circumstances and reason Presently, I am in Paraguay for investment project with my own share under the advice of my partner. Mean while, I didn't forget you’re past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring this funds despite the fact that we could not succeed. I will be sending you e-mail from time to time to know if you have received your cheque or not.In the light of the above, you are advice to contact my Pastor. Pastor. MICHEAL UBA. His e-mail address is below: ( pu.micheal40@yahoo.com ).

Do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy together after all the suffering at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here in Asuncion the capital city of Paraguay because of the investment projects, which the new partner and I are having at hand. So feel free to get in touch with him to send the cheque to you without any delay.

With My Best Regards,
Good Luck BYE.
Yours.Dorris.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

banqueat_atlantique@administrativos.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:53 pm

Attention: Dear Mr.
22/12/2015.
Transfer notification to your favor
With reference to our new schedule after our board of directors meeting today in regard of your funds transfer, the above captioned after the finalization, which we are to update you for the recent development as regards of your funds transfer to your preferable bank account through bank to bank wire transfer.

The New development is aftermath of the recent schedule of our governing board' that came up after a universal agreement on your funds transfer on high magnitude.
The latest development has been made today to complete this transfer through our corresponding bank “BARCLAYS BANK PLC” – United Kingdom.

Be advice to reach our corresponding bank in London “United Kingdom” with their following details as follow:

Name Of Bank: BARCLAYS BANK PLC – United Kingdom
E-mail: bankbarrclaysbank@accountant.com
: http:/ /www.barclays.co.uk
Director Name: Mr. Thomas Glasgow,
Director TEL /+44 75 17 31 14 78.

Kindly update us once you contacted our corresponding bank “BARCLAYS BANK PLC” – United Kingdom for final transfer of your funds to your preferable designated bank account.

Yours faithfully,
Executive Director Foreign Operation/Remittance/Dept,
Dr. Jean PIERRE COTI, “Chief Operating officer”
Banque Atlantique Cote D'Ivoire
04 B.P.1036 Abidjan 04-ric
Email: bceao.financier@financier.com
http:/ /www.banqueatlantique.net
Tel/fax:00 (225) 22501517.
Director Tel/00(225) 603-901-42.

SKYPE ID for: banqueat_atlantique@administrativos.com
live:banqueat_atlantique

Return-Path: <banqueat_atlantique@administrativos.com>
Received: from BLU179-W13 ([65.55.111.136]) by BLU004-OMC4S4.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 22 Dec 2015
From: Banqueat Atlantique <banqueat_atlantique@administrativos.com>

Profile Elements:
Phillipe Nover / phillipe.nover.14
Active since March 26th 2015.
Attachments
PHillip.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

presidentoffice@financier.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:00 am

TEL: 00225 -492-477-90,
DATE: 14/ 07/ 2016.

ATTN. MR. ,

RE-TRANSFER NOTIFICATION FOR A DIPLOMATIC DELIEVERING.

Sir. Following the suspended file in my office after much verification about recovering of your funds, we hereby wish to inform you that we have decided to facilitate this payment through our DIPLOMATIC delivering due to your in ability to procure the expenses through bank to bank wire transfer of your funds which as it was agreed.

As a confirmed beneficiary to the said funds, we will be preceding this payment through our DIPLOMATIC delivering process. Be advised that this estimated procedure is the only easiest means of dislodging your funds to be able to deliver it through our DIPLOMATIC means to your continent without any governmental interference’s on the process.

Having said this, for us to embark on this process we required your approval and security assurance to receive our DIPLOMAT in your continent on his arrival for this DIPLOMATIC delivering of your consignment before we can dislodge your total sum into a metallic box for DIPLOMATIC delivering to your continent.

“NOTICE» the agreement with the bank officers on the expenses terms on this process of DIPLOMATIC delivering which will be cover up by you and will be submit to our DIPLOMAT on his arrival to your country to enable him clear the airway bills and other expenses that will be needed for the successful completion of this delivering, we required your total assurance before furthering this process to enable us inquire on the total cost of the expenses, as soon as we hear from you with your full assurance, we will quickly make the inquires and give you the feedback.

Best regard,
president: Mr. Cesaire KOUASSI,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The information transmitted, including any content in this communication is confidential, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and is the property of The Banque Atlantique (GB) COTE D IVOIRE or its affiliates and subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of the information contained in or transmitted with the communication or dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the Banque Atlantique (GB) sender immediately by replying to this message and delete the original message.

Phone Number:
+22549247790
Original network provider* Orange Côte d'Ivoire
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

banqueat_atlantique@administrativos.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:50 pm

TEL: 225 015-805-96,

DATE: 11/ 08/ 2016.

ATTN.

RE-TRANSFER NOTIFICATION!

You funds was found abandoned in our bank, We have make some inquire and found out why you are unable to claim your funds, just because of continental reason and lack of confidence with African Banks, Now the loan you request has being granted for payment to your online bank account through our bank corresponding bank over there in your continent United State of American to clarify your transaction as quickly as it can. It now on your hand to further your conversation and open a New online bank account with our corresponding bank UNITED STATE OF AMERICA for further remittance of your funds. The information to reach our corresponding bank USA is as follows:

Bank Name: TD Ameritrade Bank
Online Stock Trading, Investing, Online Broker | TD Ameritrade
w ww.tdameritrade.com
Explore TD Ameritrade, the best online broker for online stock trading, long-term investing, and retirement planning.

They will attend Quickly to your request as soon as you open a new online banking account with them, you are advice to open the account immediately and forward us the information to enable us forward the Re-confirmation details to them for the payment of your funds.

Best regard,
president: Dr. Richard Akah,
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.