Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

diananyamba90@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

diananyamba90@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:57 pm

+221773490869 and mbata@lawyer.com
Same number and barrister email used here in this topic. Different pictures.:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=13142

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#5377]

What name did the scammer use?*: barrister paul mbata
Scammer's email address if you have it.: mbata@lawyer.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: the young one 24yr old ..dakar senegal
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: diananyamba90@hotmail .com
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: refugee camp dakar senegal
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: in my email address
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: did not only in my email address
How much money did they demand?: first $1,775.00 second $2,850.00
Name you were told to send the money to. : andrew peters no.60 lamine gueye dakar senegal
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: to dakar senegal west africa
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: diana +221778799032 paul mbata +221773490869
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: not yet see the video
How were you to send the money ?: western union
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: diana1.JPG
Attachments
diana1 (1).JPG
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: diananyamba90@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:29 pm

Emails from scammers:

On Friday, February 13, 2015 diana nyamba <diananyamba90@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello, my dearest love,
Its very nice to write to you. How are you?. I believe that your doing fine.
Thank you very much for all your concern and care. I appreciate the way you handling the transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life.
God bless you and reward you for taking care of an orphan and I will also reimburse you for your gesture.
I can see what the bank requires before they will transfer my money to your position.The only problem we have now is the power of attorney which the bank said it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.
After going through the mail I talked to the Reverend and he gave me the contact of this lawyer lawyer Paul Mbata.
It is one of the lawyers working with the United Nations here in Dakar Senegal.
Currently, I have my fathers death certificate and statement of account with me here,which i will send to the lawyer to send to you.
I want you to contact him on the phone and e-mail saying that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that allows you to transfer my $ 2.8 million of Triodos Bank Plc, Scotland to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status. His details are as follows,
Barrister Paul Mbata
His email address: ( mbata@lawyer.com )
The Office phone number (00221-773-490-869)
I want you to call immediately and discuss with him
how to prepare the document for us and how much money
he will need for its services.
God bless you as I wait for your mail and your call.
Love from me.

Diana.

+00221773490869
+221773490869

On Sunday, February 15, 2015 7:32 AM, mbata paul <mbata@lawyer.com> wrote:

Attention sir,
Sequel to your email on how to prepare a power of attorney for you and your partner.
Your partner Miss Diana Kumi Nyamba was in my office with Rev Father to discuss about the issuing to you an authorization letter,
that will enable you stand on her behalf to transfer her money from TRIODOS BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account in your country or elsewhere.
Prior to my inquire from the high court.
I understand from the explanation of your partner that there are three documents required by the bank before the transfer of the money to you.
1.A copy of Death certificate of Engr. Dr. Kumi Nyamba
2.A copy of His Statement of account.
It is now remaining one document.
Which is power of attorney which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.
From my inquiries,
Authentication and Validation of the power of attorney at the high court.......... 680 Us dollars
Notary stamping at the notary republic of power of attorney..... 845 Us dollars
My legal processing fees of ........250 Us dollars .
In view of this it would cost(1775 Us dollars) for the power of attorney.
And note your are to send your parsonal data the way you would like it to appear on the power of attorney.
To speedy the process you are to send your full name, phone number and address as you want it to appear on the power of attorney.
send the money through money gram transfer or through western union system.
To enable my noble chamber prepare and validate the power of attorney here in the high court and notary republic respectively.
You are to send the 1775 Us dollars with the name of the account officer of the law firm.
Mr Andrew Peters.
NO. 60 Lamine Gueye , Dakar Senegal.
Send email or call me for the information as soon as you send the money to enable the account officer collect the money from western union local office here in Senegal.
Yours sincerely in service,
Barrister Paul Mbata. Partner)......(ESQ)
NO. 60 Lamine Gueye , Dakar Senegal.
Tel 00221-77-34-90-869

MY_IDENTITY_CARD.jpg
~387 KB

On Wednesday, February 18, 2015 mbata paul <mbata@lawyer.com> wrote:

Attention sir;
I would like to bring to your notice that the money you pay to this noble chamber been the cost of the preparation of power of attorney have been recieved. the power of attorney would be ready in the next two working day.
Yours in service
Barr.Paul Mbata.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:18 pm

ADDITIONS:
Hello dear,
I thank you very much for your responses .
How are you today,I believe with God you and your family are doing well.
I am more than happy to read your mail today.
My dear like i told you in my first mail,
My name is miss Diana Kumi Nyamba from Sudan in central Africa.
Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Thies Senegal.
As a result of the religious issue in my country.
I am 24 years old girl 5'8" tall and i am fair in complexion.
My late father's Eng Kumi Nyamba was the personal adviser and a known politician before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alongside with my mother .
It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now.(refugee camp in Thies)
Please I will like to know more about you.
Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently I will tell you more about my self in my next mail.
Attached here is my picture.
Waiting for your reply.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU180-W51 ([65.55.116.74]) by BLU004-OMC3S24.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 21 Apr 2015 03:51:28 -0700
X-TMN: [IExawTk0TUz0/1LAh6fmkKKREtjfqpi+]
X-Originating-Email: [diananyamba90@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU180-W51DF9723CA5F3FC075B276BDEF0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: diananyamba90@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_ee86cc45-8c9b-4ac1-810d-a9b11b101f31_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
My Sweetheart,
I am pleased with your consideration to lead me out of this situation, may that grace of our God lead you to finish up this transfer so that i can leave this sorrowful situation that has taken my happiness away for a while. All means i think of my statues here, it makes me share tears because i have never expected such in my
life.
Bellow is the contact information of my bank, In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of
assisting me in transferring the ($2.8 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.
The contact information of the bank is as follows,
TRIODOS BANK PLC
SCOTLAND.
Email addresses
(jamesvaccarro@yahoo.co.uk) or ( foreignremittance@triodosdirects.co.uk ) or ( triodosbank-plc@scotlandmail.com ) or ( foreign.remittance@triodosonlines.co.uk ) or ( customer@triodosonlines.co.uk )
The name of the transfer officer is Mr James Vaccaro .
Banking Hrs:Tel contact number +44855727069 ,+447980374807
Fax no 00 44 709-280-4174
Acc Number: 87423007
Depositor : Eng Dr Kumi Nyamba
Next of kin: Miss Diana Kumi Nyamba
Please contact the bank immediately on how to transfer the $2.8 million Dollars deposited by my late Father of which i am the next of kin.

PLEASE COPY THE NOTE BELOW FILL IT AND FORWARD IT TO THE BANK.

Dear Mr.James Vaccaro
My Name is Mr............... Nationality............Age..........It is a
great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss Diana whose father's name is late Eng. Kumi Nyamba the father has an account Number: 87423007. in your Bank. Miss Diana Kumi Nyamba in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued at $2.8 million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank. I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss Diana Kumi Nyamba that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country, I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.
Thanks.
Yours Mr...............

HEADER:
Received: from BLU180-W44 ([65.55.116.73]) by BLU004-OMC3S22.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 23 Apr 2015 05:20:35 -0700
X-TMN: [qx9woNq0QquZxLF1I9UNmGFReBxDnJIR]
Message-ID: <BLU180-W440B477A1E9F202B8D496FBDED0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_ffd57d9b-62d2-493f-8361-85b8d337b549_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Hello, my dear,
Its very nice to write to you. How are you?. I believe that your doing fine.
Thank you very much for all your concern and care. I appreciate the way you handling the transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life.
God bless you and reward you for taking care of an orphan and I will also reimburse you for your gesture.
I can see what the bank requires before they will transfer my money to your position.The only problem we have now is the power of attorney which the bank said it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.
After going through the mail I talked to the Reverend and he gave me the contact of this lawyer lawyer Paul Mbata.
It is one of the lawyers working with the United Nations here in Dakar Senegal.
Currently, I have my fathers death certificate and statement of account with me here,which i will send to the lawyer to send to you.
I want you to contact him on the phone and e-mail saying that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that allows you to transfer my $ 2.8 million of Triodos Bank Plc, Scotland to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status. His details are as follows,
Barrister Paul Mbata
His email address: ( mbata@lawyer.com )
The Office phone number (00221-773-490-869)
I want you to call immediately and discuss with him
how to prepare the document for us and how much money
he will need for its services.
God bless you as I wait for your mail and your call.
Love from me.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU180-W79 ([65.55.116.74]) by BLU004-OMC3S28.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 27 Apr 2015 05:15:06 -0700
X-TMN: [wLGv7NrCKC5NSr5rXNX18J9B9UyNFo3h]
Message-ID: <BLU180-W795E04592C292B047903D2BDE90@phx.gbl>
boundary="_1ae4a052-d323-4618-abb6-529de5281782_"

PIC:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221778799032
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447045722116
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+44855727069
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+447980374807
Original network provider* Orange

FAX: +447092804174
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* YAC Ltd

+221773490869
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Bank Account used by the Scammer:
BANK NAME BANK OF AFRICA

ACCOUNT NAME PRINCE AKOR

ACCOUNT NUMBER 02727640000

BANK CODE SN100

GUICHET CODE 01004

SWIFT CODE AFRISNDAXXX

RIB 44.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 06, 2015 12:23 am

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
ACCOUNT NAME.........STANLEY BENJAMIN
BANK NAME................ BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER....04515510012/95
SWIFT CODE .............. AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE ............... SN100 BRANCH CODE ..........01018 BANK ADDRESS...........QTIER RAMISSION I ET II VILLA128 /E GOLF SUD
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 20, 2015 3:18 pm

Diana Escaped the Camp:
Dear friend
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I’m in Paraguay for investment projects with my partner. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact secretary to the Reverend whom i took as my father when i was in Dakar Senegal , his name is Rev Matthew Bukagu and his email address is ( rev.matthewbukagu@yahoo.com )
Ask him to send you sum of $300.000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Mathew and instruct him where to send you the money.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects with me and the new partner are having at hand because i want to finalize everything and go back to school.
Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Mathew Bukagu on your behalf to release the money for your compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the money to you without delay. God Bless you.
Yours truly
Diana your past effort‏‏

HEADER:
Received: from BAY172-W8 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S7.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 20 May 2015 03:42:45 -0700
X-TMN: [Z5K8nHabhUB2YyByfKa0aDH/JmXgFaJm]
X-Originating-Email: [diananyamba@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY172-W8615FE73383FC703E045BB4C20@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: diananyamba@hotmail.com
boundary="_08fda7c3-4a09-48eb-9b0e-b7a36d524b2a_"
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.