Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

annealice38@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

annealice38@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:40 pm

Return-Path: <annealice38@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 10:12:32 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: MARIAMANDREW <annealice38@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello

How are u today? i
hope fine . Mine is not good here . Dear please i would like you to think of me and my situation here,not just for fun or romantic affairs .
Please i believe you are in a good position to help me out. I want you to be by my side and help me out of this condition ,

please. My name is Miss Mariam Andrew I am 24years old , single and never married . l am from Liberian in West Africa and presently
l am residing in the church Orphanage home of St LouisCatholic Parish
here as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country recenly . My late father Dr. John andrew was A politician and also he works contract for government , he
supports the present government before the rebels attacked my family one early
morning ,killing my father and my mother Stella with my two younger brothers, it is only me who is alive now because i was in school where i was doing my first year in social science in the University and l managed to run to the nearbyorphanage home st louis here were am staying now, we are only allowed to go out of here only on few days of the weeks. It is just like one staying in the prison .

I don't have any relative now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the
war and the only person i have now is Rev.augustine johnson who is a reverend father in St Louis Parish here. He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him , i am leaving in the
woman's hostel because we have two hostels, one for men the other for women . He is also the person who i use his computer to write to you because i help him type some documents for church services,I want to go back to my studies because i was only in my first year in school before this happened ..

Please listen to this, my late father when he was alive deposited ($3.5m) three million five hundred thousand united state'sdollar in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin and ihave his statement of account and death certificate here with me .
Please i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account in your country and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country

because i have nothing at hand with me here to make any
movement or do any thing . I'm afraid of the enmity my father created back in my country when he was alive , that was also why i ran out to this place . I kept this secret from other people here because i don't
want them to know who i am or what i have . The only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me

Please because of this ,i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people
gets to know about it .Remember i am telling you all this due to the trust i have in you , though we have not met in person .I like honest,
understanding and God fearing people . My hobbies are music , reading ,writing and sports .

I will attache my picture for you in my next mail and i will
also like to see yours .I will like to know more about you your name and
address in full. My favorite language is English becouse i chooled in ghana ,though not very perfect . Have a nice day and think about me and
my situation here please. Awaiting to hear from you soonest .
Best wishes Miss
Mariam
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

mariammaria21@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed May 06, 2015 3:46 am

Return-Path: <mariammaria21@yahoo.com>
Received: by 98.138.101.165; Tue, 05 May 2015 18:58:16 +0000
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 18:58:16 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Maria Mariam <mariammaria21@yahoo.com>

How are u today? i
hope fine . Mine is not good here . Dear please i would like you to think of me and my situation here,not just for fun or romantic affairs .
Please i believe you are in a good position to help me out. I want you to be by my side and help me out of this condition ,

please. My name is Miss Mariam Andrew I am 24years old , single and never married . l am from Liberian in West Africa and presently
here as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country recenly . My late father Dr. John andrew was A politician and also he works contract for government , he
morning ,killing my father and my mother Stella with my two younger brothers, it is only me who is alive now because i was in school where i was doing my first year in social science in the University and l managed to run to the nearbyorphanage home st louis here were am staying now, we are only allowed to go out of here only on few days of the weeks. It is just like one staying in the prison .

I don't have any relative now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the
war and the only person i have now is Rev.augustine johnson who is a reverend father in St Louis Parish here. He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him , i am leaving in the
woman's hostel because we have two hostels, one for men the other for women . He is also the person who i use his computer to write to you because i help him type some documents for church services,I want to go back to my studies because i was only in my first year in school before this happened ..

Please listen to this, my late father when he was alive deposited ($3.5m) three million five hundred thousand united state'sdollar in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin and ihave his statement of account and death certificate here with me .
Please i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account in your country and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country

movement or do any thing . I'm afraid of the enmity my father created back in my country when he was alive , that was also why i ran out to this place . I kept this secret from other people here because i don't
want them to know who i am or what i have . The only person that knows about
it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me

Please because of this ,i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people
gets to know about it .Remember i am telling you all this due to the trust i have in you , though we have not met in person .I like honest,
understanding and God fearing people . My hobbies are music , reading ,writing and sports .

address in full. My favorite language is English becouse i chooled in ghana ,though not very perfect . Have a nice day and think about me and
Best wishes Miss
Mariam
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

annealice38@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed May 06, 2015 3:48 am

Received: by 76.13.27.55; Tue, 05 May 2015 18:49:32 +0000
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 18:49:31 +0000 (UTC)

same email text as above post.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

annealice38@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:01 pm

Received: by 76.13.27.134; Sat, 05 Dec 2015 17:58:40 +0000
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015 17:58:39 +0000 (UTC)
To: xxx
Subject: Hi

How are u today? i

want them to know who i am or what i have . The only person that knows about
it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me

Best wishes Miss Mariam
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: annealice38@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:54 pm

Hello Darling !
how are you doing today? with hope your fine. Am also fine here. with hope to meet with you after the transfer of my late Fathers money in your account for a better life with US, Darling am very happy to find you in my life I don’t know what I could do if I don’t have you.

God will bless and reward you for every effort your making to help me out of this horrible place called refuge camp because of the unexpected death of my parents because of war going on in my country that lead me to this refuge camp. I have informed the Bank about my intention to clam my late Fathers money

Bet the Bank said that because am a refuge that Bank can not deal with me direct that I should find a good representative that can contact them on my behalf to help me and transfer my late father money .that is agenst the law of united nation for a refuge to clam money that there afraid that it may course war

Darling in that case I will like you to contact the Bank telling them that you’re my foreign partner that you want to know the possibilities of helping me transfer my late Fathers money in there Bank to your account.

The name of the bank is
SOUTH BANK OF SCOTLAND.

Information’s about the deposit code is as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr JOHN ANDREW
Nationality: LIBERIA
Next of kin: Miss Mariam Andrew.
Amount deposited: $3m.5 million Dollars
Account Number: SNGBOA650000/BQ28935.
I will like you to use this contact bellow to contact the holding Bank

Remittance Manager.

Address: Street England SW1Y 6WL. United Kingdom
E-mail: availabilitycosmator@europe.com

I hope on you , Please let me know when the Bank reply to you. With love and kiss from Mariam

HEADER:
Received: from [98.139.215.228] by tm22.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Dec 2015 11:00:13 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1068.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Dec 2015 11:00:13 -0000
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015

darling, how are you doing? Hope fine. darling ask the bank said, ask i read and understand that them need a lawyer. that will stand in both of us. i considered this to rev johnson. and he give me this lawyer email address. he said that, this lawyer represent for U.N. here, darling contact he and ask he the possible of get the power of attorney for us. look him email. steadymicheal@gmail.com. i will wait to hear from you.
Mariam

Darling. yesterday i went to the high court here in Dakar Senegal
from high court here in Dakar Senegal, I was made to understand from
the bank in Scoltland that there are three vital documents required by
their bank before the transfer of the money to any choice
account.

a copy of Death certificate of late Dr. John Andrew.
a copy of Late Dr. John Andrew. Last Statement of Account.which i
have the original copies with me here and will be posted to the bank
along with the Power Of Attorney as soon as i get it,
It's now remaining the other document.Which is Power of Attorney that
will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of me .

in view of above and from the enquiries from the High Court of Dakar
yesterday, it will cost the sum of 1,80Euros for authentication of the
power of attorney,and 80Euros for insuring and posting the documents to
the bank through courier service(DHL). Total of ( 1, 80Euros only)

Attention.
Bonjour Mr .
Prior to my enquries from your partner (Miss Mariam J. Andrew ) and
from high court here in Dakar Senegal, I was made to understand from
the bank in Scoltland that there are three vital documents required by
their bank before the transfer of the money to your any choice
account.

1. A copy of Death certificate of late Dr. John Andrew.
2. A copy of Late Dr. John Andrew. Last Statement of Account.which i
have the original copies with me here and will be posted to the bank
along with the Power Of Attorney as soon as it is ready.
It's now remaining the other document.Which is Power of Attorney that
will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.

In view of above and from my enquiries from the High Court of Dakar
today, it will cost the sum of 1000DOLLAR for authentication of the
power of attorney,1000DOLLAR for notary stamping at the notary office
(before it will become valid) and my legal processing fee of 100DOLLAR,
500DOLLAR for swearing of Affidavit of Oath at the High Court, Before
the Chief Judge, Total of ( 2600DOLLAR only) to
get everything done. Remember that this sum is highly needed for the
complition of these said document.Since this money is not coming to my
personal purse, I will want you to pay the money immediately, In order
for me to accomplish the work.

YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY TODAY OR LATEST TOMORROW THROUGH
WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR THROUGH MONEY GRAM WITH MY SECRETARY'S NAME AND ADDRESS.

DONALD BAYO.
NO 92 AVENUE Martin Luther,
DAKAR SENEGAL.

MAKE SURE YOU SENT THE INFORM OF YOUR TELEPHONE COLLECTING AND ALSO YOUR COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT IMMEDIATELY YOU SENT THIS TOMORROW,

SO WE CAN START THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENT (WHICH WILL BE READY BY THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS).

Yours sincerely in service,
Bar (Dr) Micheal DIOP.
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)

No NO 92 AVENUE Martin Luther (2nd-floor)
Dakar,Senegal.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <steadymicheal@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-qk0-x236.google.com (mail-qk0-x236.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400d:c09::236])
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015
Subject: FROM Bar (Dr) Micheal DIOP

PHONE NUMBER:
+221765771144
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

PHOTOS USED:
Attachments
mar.png
mar.png (9.22 KiB) Viewed 5878 times
maria (1).png
maria (1).png (10.71 KiB) Viewed 5878 times
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg (9.72 KiB) Viewed 5878 times
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

annealice38@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:07 pm

Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2017 10:45:17 +0000 (UTC)
To:
Cc:
Message-ID: <1025513565.2788829.1489833917363@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Hi

Dear
I'm writing you with tears and pain in my heart My name is Mrs. Mariam Andrew, I saw things that interest me in your profile. I want to invest in a lucrative business and aslo make a dontaion in your country. As soon as I receive your response confirming your acceptance to work, I will give you all the relevant information that will authorize the release and transfer of the money to you as my duly assigned representative.
Mariam
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

annealice38@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:50 pm

How are you my dear, hope all is well with you?

It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you though I really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on; you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so I made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete the transfer I must surely compensate you. I was very proud of you.

And I want to inform you that I have successfully moved to Paraguay where i am living now with my partner who was able to assist me, but due to your effort, sincerity, courage, transparency and trust-worthiness you showed during the course of my pains,I have compensated you and showed my gratitude to you with the sum of $300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand U S Dollars),Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart, I issued the check and I instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM CARD for security reason, you can use the ATM CARD to withdraw money from any ATM MACHINE world wide with a maximum of US$ 3000 daily.

The ATM online service is a more convenient access to your funds all around the world for dining, shopping, hotel accommodation, entertainment clubs, airports, and sports, provide you with convenience of online payment and an easier life.
For example, you can transfer the money from your ATM CARD online account into any nominated bank account of your choice or credit card; your online details will be provided to you upon request after receiving your ATM Card which ATM Alliance Office will send to your location once your compliance is met.

This vow I made to myself about compensating you has been in my mind and I want to fulfill it to you though I did not tell you what was in my mind, the bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world.
Contact the ATM Alliance Office direct with this information.

Name: ........... ....... ATM Alliance Office
Office Address; ...... 54 Rue Abdou Karim Bourgi Dakar Senegal
Email Address: ..... dicksonabeldickson@yahoo.ca
Officer In charge:.....MR PHILIP SIMON

Ask them to send you the ATM CARD and the PIN CODE OF THE CARD that I gave to you as compensation, So feel free and get in touch with ATM office and instruct them where to send you the ATM CARD so that you can start to withdraw the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time, at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand because I want to finalize everything before the end of the year

I have given instruction to ATM CARD office on your behalf to release the ATM CARD which I gave to you as compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM CARD for you to withdraw the money without delay.

Yours Sincerely,
Mariam
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dicksonabeldickson@yahoo.ca

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:43 pm

ATM Alliance Office Dakar Senegal
Officer In charge:..... PHILIP SIMON
Head Office: 54 Rue Abdou Karim Bourgi Dakar Senegal
Telephone +221776590291
Date: 29- 06 - 2017

Attention:
You are welcome to ATM Alliance office Dakar, Senegal. We are pleased to be at your service,the ATM Alliance and the coordinator and controller of the ATM Alliance office ,We write in Acknowledgment of your email as regarding the delivery of your parcel, We wish to inform you that your package was registered under security protection department of ATM Alliance company for security purposes as requested, this is to bring your notice that all arrangement has been made for safe delivery of your package to your designated home address in your country.
So therefore to be sure that the ATM belongs to you,kindly send me your full name and contact address so that after confirmation, i will make inquiry on the cost of sending you the ATM through COURIER POSTAL SERVICE because that is the only way to safely post your Gift from here.
Full Names:........................
Address:...................... .........
Age........................... ....
Occupation.................... .....
Direct Phone number:.....................
Resident City:......................
Resident State:......................
SINCERELY YOURS
PHILIP SIMON
(BAS.ATM ALLIANCE DEPARTMENT)

Phone:
+221776590291
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:37 pm

ATM Alliance Office Dakar Senegal Officer In charge:..... PHILIP
SIMON
HeadOffice: 54 Rue Abdou Karim Bourgi Dakar
Senegal

Date: 10 - 07 - 2017 COST FOR
SENDING.Sir to write you in respect to the mail and your information we received in our office
by you. I went to courier services in order to post the ATM
card to you according what i told you but the the DHL
officer said that it have a price to send the ATM card for
security reasons, They said that it will cost the sum ($ 485
Dollar) to post the ATM card, So you are to send the money
to me through "western union money transfer" or
"Money Gram" so that i can be able to send the ATM
card to you immediately i receive the money from
you. So, when you send the money
($ 485 Dollar) You send me an email to give me the control
number and question and answer in order to get the money
immediately to enable me to post the ATM card; you will
receive the card within 2 days;
send the money with this
informationReceiver name: PHILIP SIMON
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:43 pm

Attn:

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail with regard to the payment detail of ATM Card posting charges, As you had rightly asked for the account information to enable you transfer the fees, I advise you to send the MONEY through the below account detail

Account Holders Name. Edobor Presley Osas.
Account No: 303010022841.
Bank code: 25153.
Branch code: 01303.
Swift code: UNAFSNDA.
Iban: SN1530130330301002284139.
Bank address: UBASN Plateaux Dakar Senegal

However, I would like you to attach the transfer payment slip to this email as soon as you transfer the money so as to enable me to go to the DHL office and make the deposit of your card for immediate delivery to your position.

Regards
Philip Simon
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.