Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anabeldonald@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

anabeldonald@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:20 pm

Datemefree - message on the site:

Hello how are you doing today i will like to be your friend not just a friend but a friend of the heart,if you care you can write me at (Anabeldonald@hotmail.com) so i can send you my picture and tell you more about myself or you can send me your email so i can write you,hope to hear from you soon Anabel

Screen name: Anab23
- 28 y/o female
- St petersburg Florida, USA
- English, English, English
- Nurse
- Have no children

Pictures used:

anab.PNG
anab.PNG (157.91 KiB) Viewed 5558 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: anabeldonald@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:44 pm

ADDITIONS:
Hello Dear,
How was your night over there in your country and the day,i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile which will attract every reasonable woman.
My name is Anabel Donald,i am (24years) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Liberia in Africa, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar-Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my
country some years ago.
Am the only daughter of Prof.Willie Donald,was the managing director of Gold & Mine Ind (Ltd) in Monrovia (the capital city of Liberia my country) I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment , i received from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents
Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she hide away my international passport, and other valuable traveling documents.
Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nation for Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may
lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it.
My father was a very big business Man in my country (Liberia), Before I go into further details please be informed that I am writing without any other person's pre-knowledge of my contacting you.
Therefore i will appreciate same attitude to be maintained,
All through the days before the death of my father he revealed to me about some money he deposited in the Bank with my name for security reasons. the amount was ($6.5 Million) I want you to stand as my beneficiary next of kin/Trustee representative to enable Bank release the money on my behalf,
However I sincerely ask for your assistance to get this fund out of the bank and your share for assisting me will be 20% of the total sum,while 10% will be use for upsetting all the expenses incurred during transferring of this
fund to any nominated Bank Account then remaining 70% you will help me to invest it in your country,
Dear as you can see i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- Gabriel , who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is (+221773865354) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel,here is my personal email address (Anabeldonald@hotmail.com)
I want to assure you that this transactions is 100% guarantee, As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things
into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely.
Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please, do keep this only to your self. do not disclose this transaction to any -person expect your business partners or any person you trust,
Attached my picture here for you hope you will like it
Yours Truly,
Anabel

HEADER:
Received: from BAY178-W52 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S17.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 8 Apr 2015 06:44:51 -0700
X-TMN: [iJAkVCEHl3X02/81PuSdutpjdbHEKTL5]
X-Originating-Email: [anabeldonald@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY178-W52F63E332209B10DE6F490C6FC0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: anabeldonald@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_ceb84296-34c3-4da7-be51-7a4069088fad_"
Sender: <outlook_bd3297cc160a8ca1@outlook.com>

CONTACT MY BANKER
Darling
How are you? My dear, i want you to know that I feel honored to have you as my partner for this transfer. I want you to know that it will be a dream come true for me if you can handle everything that concerns this transfer as if the money is your personal money, so please i need your dedication and commitment for the success of the transfer and i believe that you will not betray me when the money is transferred to you as you already know that this is the only thing i have left of all my father's property.

I have introduced you to the bank as my partner for the transfer. It is for them to recognize you and also cooperate with you for the transaction. I gave all your details to them and they have accepted to make the transfer to you and they want you to contact them by yourself. So please send them an email, it will show them that you are really interested in this transfer and also that we want everything to be done fast. so please contact the bank and let me know what they said. So here are the contact details about the bank and account:

FIBI BANK PLC UK
TELL: +447035954485
FAX: +448447747792
EMAIL: remittance@ffibibank.tk
EMAIL: OPERATIONS@FFIBIBANK.TK
COMPLIANCE OFFICER: Mr. S. Clowes

Account details

Name of depositor...Prof. Willie Donald
Next of Kin..............Miss Anabel Donald
Amount.................$6,500,000 (United states Dollars)
Account number...... 089750933547892

Please dear, you have to be fast about this, i am suffering here and it is very hard for me to get food, sometimes it takes days before i get something to eat, just like yesterday and today. Please as soon as you contact the bank and get a response from them, let me know what they said. I want you to know that i am depending on you and i would like to be with you as soon as possible. Have a nice day my dear, kiss with love and warm hug.
Yours,
Anabel

Please if you do not know what to say to the bank, please copy this small note here and send to them.............

Sir
I am the partner to Miss Anabel Donald, daughter of Prof. Willie Donald who made a deposit of $6,500,000 with your bank with the name of Miss Anabel Donald as the next of kin, Miss Anabel Donald has already told you about me. I hereby request that you transfer the said amount of money to me, i am waiting urgently for your instructions on how that can be done.
Your sincerely

HEADER:
Received: from BAY178-W4 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S13.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 10 Apr 2015 04:36:57 -0700
X-TMN: [kFHFe4/Eivm0kM4XztlqKGGRVNHOhlqZ]
Message-ID: <BAY178-W408C53BE14BE36342A488C6FA0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_5af0feed-062f-4ce9-bdeb-416a62e1ece4_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My dear
how are you? my dear, thank you very much for everything, i am really looking forward to being with you soon. Dear, i have been able to get a lawyer to help us get the needed documents. i have also spoken to him about it and he said that you have to contact him by yourself. so please my dear, write to the lawyer now and let him begin work on the documents. i will be waiting and i want you to know that i am very grateful for all your efforts. please write to the lawyer now. have a wonderful day.
Anabel

here is the contacts of the lawyer....................

MASONO AND ASSOCIATES
(DR.EDWIN MASONO)
EMAIL.... masonochambers@yahoo.com
PHONE NUMBER......+221771708098

please if you dont know what to say to the lawyer, copy this not and send to him.....................

Sir,
I contact you on behalf of Anabel, we need some documents to make transfer as Anabel must have told you, i want you to help us in getting them, i wait for your urgent reply.
Sincerely

HEADER:
Received: from BAY178-W30 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S1.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sun, 19 Apr 2015 13:12:25 -0700
X-TMN: [KfvKSANtRvKigb7HLDJTwheOcqL+NYZF]
Message-ID: <BAY178-W30FD7658413ABF1C6E493DC6E10@phx.gbl>
boundary="_fdc9b506-80ee-4c0f-bad1-9a65ea4e4ecd_"

FROM THE LAWYER:
Our Ref: JLC/01841

Your Ref: LMC/0849

Date: 20/04/2015

Legal Assistance

For your attention:

Actually, Miss Anabel has already told me your relationship with her and your efforts to help her claim her inheritance from the bank.

Therefore, I write to inform you that this law firm MASONO & ASSOCIATES, Dakar, Senegal, have duly accepted to solicit on you and your partners behalf in this transaction and also to procure all the necessary documents needed to back up and actualize the release of this fund from the Bank to your bank account in your country.

I have written officially to the bank and have also spoken with the Bank Director to introduce my law firm as the law firm soliciting on behalf of the parties for the actualization of this transaction.

Therefore, you are advised to please forward to me your data as follows;

1. Your full names as it will appear on the documents.

2. Full contact address and phone numbers for easy communication.

3. A consultation/mobilization fee of 850 Dollars.

Please get back to me as soon as possible with the above mentioned data and fee.

You can send the above mentioned fee over to me through western union money transfer or money gram. Send it with my name as follows:

Edwin Masono
Dakar, Senegal.

Send to me the details of the transfer in the email after sending the fees.

I shall commence work on securing the documents from the Court as instructed by the bank when my demands are met.

Best regards,

Edwin Masono
+221771708098.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.71.188.99] by web120303.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 20 Apr 2015 14:35:11 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/469 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1429565711.73609.YahooMailBasic@web120303.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 14:35:11 -0700
Subject: LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE

PICS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221773865354
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447035954485
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

FAX: +448447747792
Number billable as shared cost number
Country or destination United Kingdom

+221771708098

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER: MBUH ANITA NGES

NAME OF THE BANK : ECOBANK, SENEGAL

BANK ADDRESS : YOFF LAYENNE CHEZ EL HADJI DIAMATYR DAKAR SN-Senegal

SWIFT CODE : ECOCSNDA

IBAN NUMBER: SN094 0260961031368501 12

BANK CODE : SN094

CODE GUICHET: 0260

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 961031368501

CLE RIB: 12
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:38 pm

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
IBAN ( OP INTERNATIONALES )
ACCOUNT NAME: MAMADOU FALL
ACCOUNT NUNBER: 30006212228
BANK NAME: SGBS SENEGAL
BANK CODE: 20011
AGENCE CODE: 01117
CLE / RIB: 28
BIC SWIFT CODE: SGSNSNDA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:50 am

Anabel has escaped the Camp:
Darling
How are you? I was heart broken that you stopped writing to me when we were almost at the end of the transfer. Well, I am happy to inform you that i have transferred the money to another person who is from China. Right now, i am living in China with my partner and we have began investments with the money.

I want you to know that i did not forget you and the efforts you made to help me, i appreciate everything you did for me.

I want to compensate you for the efforts you made to help me so i have written a bank draft for you. it is 300,000 Dollar. this amount should be able to cover all the effort you made helping me. It is also my way of saying thank you for helping me. I gave the bank draft to the pastor in Senegal before i left Senegal, so you have to contact the pastor and give your address to him so that he can send the bank draft to you. The name of the pastor is Rev. Gabriel Micheal, and his direct email address is : pastormgab4god@yahoo.com, Phone number, +221773865354. I would have sent it to you by myself but i had no time so i gave it him and left for China.

Send him email and tell him to kindly send you the parcel i gave to him to send to you when you contact him. It contains a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner have at hand. I have already told the Rev about you, therefore send him email for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay. I hope that one day, i will be able to visit in you in your country. Take care and remain Blessed Have a wonderful day.
Yours,
Anabel

HEADER:
Received: from BAY178-W46 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S20.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Thu, 2 Jul 2015 01:59:18 -0700
X-TMN: [j199bhO+/mKT2Q/EOo+wJky4IzweE7Ol]
Message-ID: <BAY178-W4678F5EDAD8BF111C131D8C6970@phx.gbl>
boundary="_17554384-3691-4c96-931d-9a7dc60f936f_"
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:14 am

Skype ID for Anabel:
live:anabeldonald

Pastors Skype ID:
lucyduma2

Lucy Duma
Dakar, Senegal
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:01 am

Out of the Blue:

My Dear,
How are you doing today and your family over there, I write you to know that i received an email from Rev Father:Gabriel Michael. that you have not get the bank cheque of $300,000.00(Three Hundred Thousand USA dollars) which i left for you to appreciate for your past effort when am refugee camp in Senegal.

My dear i heard from Reverend that the cheque is about to expire,then I instructed the Reverend to help and meet the bank and deposit the cheque to a bank.

The pastor has deposited the cheque in a bank and the bank will credit the money into an ATM visa card and send to you. With the ATM visa card, you can withdraw the money in your country.

The bank will send the ATM card directly to you and with the ATM card, you can withdraw the money in your country through an ATM cash dispensing machines.

This is your file no. CTV/08651237/101 in UBA Bank that credited the ATM visa card ,contact the bank now with the details below...

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC (UBA)
ATM Processing Department
atmdptubaplc@yahoo.com
+221773090733

Contact the bank with above file number and they will send the ATM card to you. Keep me informed.

Yours

Anabel.

+221773090733
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.