Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

pricecaroline77@gmail.com privatelink6@yahoo.co.jp

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

pricecaroline77@gmail.com privatelink6@yahoo.co.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:52 pm

* 41.66.38.131 Cote D'ivoire Telecom Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire

Return-Path: <privatelink6@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from [41.66.38.131] by web100802.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP;
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 08:19:28 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Caroline Price <pricecaroline77@gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings from Caroline
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

Dear new friend,

Compliments of the season .There's a miracle called "Friendship." I came across your email contact as I was searching for my old time school friends, my mind was so free to write to you, i cannot even imagine the reason though I know is the Lords doing . I'd like to be your friend and i appreciate you to be one of my friends as well. I'm just here for friendship with both women and men to share interest and lot more. i will like to share some few lines of words with you and i guess you might know the meaning of the real friendship. Actually i love making friends and meeting new people, no matter my tight schedules, i do make out my time and write to them emails, trying to know how they're doing. I hope we gonna know each other more and better become intimate friends as time goes by. In my own view "Friendship" is a miracle. it's all about keeping it real. I understand Friendship as sharing a laugh, learning on each other when we come to a bend in life's road; And Also taking the time to Encourage. I'm glad to meet you as one of my new friend outside my state. I understand the that friendship happens soulfully, It is a light from above. It provides sunlight to the soul whenever it happens. Now you can know and recognize the gift from above called friendship. Am a person that loves discussing positive issues and learning other people's cultures and languages. Hope to get more good and lasting friends outside my State and around the world. About me in a brief, my names are Caroline Price a native of Chicago Illinois but working with a recruitment and resettlement agency here in Florida. That's all for now till I hears from you. May you tell me about yourself and your country expecting to hear from you soonest. Till Then bye. Your new friend.

Miss Caroline Price.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Refugee scams.