Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sarafina.williams1@aol.com sarafinawilliams16@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

sarafina.williams1@aol.com sarafinawilliams16@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:01 pm

Return-Path: <sarafinawilliams16@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 17:49:00 +0000
Subject: HI
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Hello
How are you doing hope fine, I am sarafina Williams by name,i will like to know more about you believing that friendship is a gift of nature,Please get back to me as soon as possible on this my private email address. (sarafina.williams1@aol.com)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: sarafina.williams1@aol.com sarafinawilliams16@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:18 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Dearest,
How are you today,i hope you are fine?Thanks for your response to my mail.I am so glad to hear from you, and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for since all this while, i believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that is what makes me to disclose my identity to you.

My name is Miss.sarafina williams,i am 25years of age from Republic of Sudan in North Africa but presently i am seeking asylum in the refugee center here in Dakar Senegal neighboring country as a result of the civil war which is taking place in my country Darfur Sudan. My late father before his death, he was the Personal assistance to Sudanese Vice_ President,my father was kill by Sudan President Omar Ali Bashir in helicopter crash.

I was brought to Dakar Senegal by the United nations high commission for refugees (UNHCR) in Dakar Senegal where i am seeking asylum now.The main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a help hand over some amount of money. my Late father deposited sum of ($ 5.8Million) Dollars,in a Bank here in Europe which I am the next of kin.

Meanwhile, As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will put things into action immediately and will educate you more on the way you will assist me receive the money. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent response indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. I am staying at the female hostel here in the refugee camp. Please, keep this transaction to your self only. Do not disclose it to any one due to it nature till the fund (Money) gets to you in your country which I will also come over once the fund is been successfully transferred. I really appreciate your concern, waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed.
Please send me your following details

(1) Names exactly as in passport:
(2) Passport Numbers:
(3) Date of Birth:
(4) Place of Birth:
(5) Country of Residence:
(6) Nationality:
(7) Direct Contact Numbers tell/cell:
(7) Profession & Sex:
on receiving them i will send the bank contact,for you to contact the bank immediately for the transfer of the funds.
i will like to know more about what you like and what you dislikes,your hobbies,Please you can call me with this number ( +221-774098795 ) as soon as you get this mail, remember to ask after my name because the phone belong to my Reverend John martin, when you call tell him that you want to talk to Miss (sarafina williams) he will send for me in the hostel, and we will talk because i still have a lot to tell you.
waiting to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God bless you.
Miss.(Sarafina Williams)

HEADER:
Received: from 41.214.116.192 by webprd-m60.mail.aol.com (10.74.5.50) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Mon, 30 Mar 2015 16:23:06 -0400
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 16:23:07 -0400

CONTACT MY BANKER
My Darling

Thank you for your mail? dear Here in Senegal is like one staying inside prison, and I don't want to continue like this, once the bank start up the transfer process I will start up too for my arrangement to meet you face to face, is due to that trust i have on you that make me to contact you and i know that i am save in your hand, i can see that you are the type of man i need and i hope you will not disappoint me.

I believe in my heart that your will help me will bring something good to you, and I assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, I will never forget you in my life and with what you have said in your mail to me I now have the full love and confidence to go ahead with you. Bellow here is the contact of the bank.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC

EMAIL...royalbanksof_scotland@accountant.com

OFFICE, 36 ST ANDREW SQUARE UK.
Telephone Number (+447747829492)

Account number A / CC 0013 - 01327-036162867301-19

My Partner Name ( CLIPPED)

My Partner Phone Number is CLIPPED

MY Partner Address
CLIPPED
EMAIL. ....CLIPPED,

Contact the bank immediately as well you call them on their telephone and ask them on how to transfer the 5.8 ,000,000.00 million dollars deposited by my late father (Dr. Williams Harun) from Republic of Sudan, of which I am the next of king. My dear l am a bit relieved that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and l promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since l may not manage it well. As I told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible.

Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 30% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. Therefore, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of transferring the fund into your bank account in your country.

Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank let us hear from them before any other thing will be done, and whatever you discuss with them, get back to me so that I will be knowing what is happening. My prayer is for God to grant me my pursuance and by the grace of God he will surely see us through. Please once again keep it only for yourself, for my safety and security.

Expecting to hear from you the response from the bank soon. Please take good care, and put me in your daily prayers,
Miss Sarafina Williams

HEADER:
Received: from 196.207.204.153 by webprd-m14.mail.aol.com (10.74.50.128) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Tue, 31 Mar 2015 17:19:29 -0400
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 17:19:30 -0400

LAWYER CONTACTS VICTIM:
BAR (DR)JOHN RAYMOND ADVOCATE & ASSOCIATE (EQS)

Your Ref: Power of Attorney/Affidavit&n bsp; of support and Changing of Ownership of support
PHONE.....+221769239232

EMAIL...barristerjohn_raymonddakarsen@aol.com
EMAIL.....barristerjohnraymonddakarsenegal@myself.comDDAddress sicap liberte 4 villa 355 2nd floor
Dakar -------------Senegal

ATTENTION:
POWER OF ATTORNEY / AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT

SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL WHICH I RECEIVED IN MY NOBLE LAW FIRM ON HOW TO GET AN AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT AND PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME FOR YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER MISS SARAFINA WILLIAMS AND TRANSFER MONEY FROM ROYAL BANKING GROUP INTERNATIONAL PLC TO YOUR ACCOUNT..

MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL INFORMATION DETAILS .

AS YOU WILL WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH SO THAT I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT JUSTICE DAKAR HERE TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

1..YOUR FULL NAME................
2.YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS........
3. YOUR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN..........
4. YOUR OCCUPATION.................... ..
5. YOUR AGE.............................................
6. TELEPHONE NO FOR EASY COMMUNICATION..........

NOTED BELLOW

BEAR IT IN MIND THAT FOR ME TO OBTAIN THE POWER OF ATTORNEY SUPPORTING WITH AFFIDAVIT OF OATH WILL COST YOU SOME MONEY SO THEIR FOR IF YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PAY FOR THE DOCUMENT I SUGGEST YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY REASON TO FORWARD YOUR DETAILS TO ME FOR YOUR INFORMATION.

AFTER WHICH MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIRED COSTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES

MY PRIORITY ATTENTION IS TO RENDER AN EFFICIENT LEGAL SERVICES TO MY CLIENT AT ALL TIME.

PLEASE DO NOT FAIL TO CONTACT ME ON PHONE ABOVE IF THEIR IS ANY MORE CLARIFICATION.

YOUR'S SINCERELY IN SERVICE
BAR (DR) JOHN RAYMOND ESQ.
(PRINCIPLE ATTORNEY)

HEADER:
Received: from 41.82.20.245 by webprd-a38.mail.aol.com (10.72.57.57) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Thu, 02 Apr 2015 19:43:29 -0400
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 19:43:29 -0400
From: Barristerjohn Raymonddakarsen <barristerjohn_raymonddakarsen@aol.com>

PICS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221774098795
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447747829492
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Vodafone Ltd

+221769239232
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
Address: uba senegal Route des almadies zone 12 lot D
Name: MUSA CUTHIA SCOH
Bank Name : UBA
Code banque : Sn153
Code guichet : 01301
Account number: 301010021956
Rib : 94
Code swift : UNAFSNDA
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:36 pm

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
IDENTITE DU CLIENT : KOUABENAN YAH MONIQUE

BANQUE : Ecobank Senegal

CODE BANQUE : SN094

CODE GUICHET : 01022

N° DE COMPTE : 901011065701

CLE RIB : 05

SWIFT : ECOCSNDA

IBAN : SN0940102290101106570105

BRANCH AREA : AV FAIDHERBE X LAMINE GUEYE - DAKAR.
ADRESSE DU CLIENT: SICAP KARAK, DAKAR
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 17, 2015 2:20 am

Sarafina Escaped the Camp:

SAINT James CATHOLIC CHURCH ,DAKAR SENEGAL DAKAR
ARCH-DIOCESE
P.O.Box MB 7172 Dakar, Senegal.

Tel,+221 774098795
16/ 5 /2015
E-mail.( reverendmartinsek@yahoo.fr )

I have instructions from Miss Sarafina Williams, to send to you a certified bank draft bearing $(570,U.S Bank draft is not deductible or transferable until it get's to the care of the beneficiary,you can only receive it by allowing me to send it to you through a courrier service firm from here and the draft has nothing to due with drugs and money laundry.

Meanwhile our local post office has been graded and neglected by our government due to terrible corruptions so it's no longer in used and citizens had no choice than to start using private courtier firms and some like Fedex,DHL are very far from the area we are leaving so we usually send by private courriers because it it's sensitive and not all courrier services are authorized to lift bank drafts.

I will go and confirm from a reliable courier agency and the insurance on how they can deliver this bank draft (Cashier's cheque) to your place, but you will need to urgently re-confirm to me your full names, current direct telephone numbers and current contact address which you would like to receive the draft from the courier firm to avoid unwarranted mistakes. Thanks for your understanding

I wait for your reply soon
you can contact me through my privet number for any other things.
(+221774098795
)

remain bless
reverend martin sek

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.119.93] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa11.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sat, 16 May 2015 21:38:56 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-a270bed3-8ba2-490a-b185-9d0d11e535dc-1431805136456@3capp-mailcom-lxa11>
From: "sarafina williams" < sarafinawilliams@angelic.com >
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 19, 2015 3:37 pm

Calvary greeting my Dear Son.

After my due confirmation about the cost of the shipment and handling fee of your parcel (cheque) to your country address you forwarded to me. I found UPS as the cheapest company that will deliver your parcel as an official packages on a low price (by official diplomatic means) while it shall cost you $270 only. DHL REQUESTED THE SUM OF $380 WHICH IS VERY EXPENSIVE.

For your information, I do not have this money to pay for the shipment, so I left your parcel (cheque) at UPS diplomatic office because I already have registered the parcel with them pending when you will send the delivery charge since Miss. (sarafina williams) did not left any money for this purpose.

My intention was that the company will convey the parcel to your destination as such you pay their delivery charges there in your country but I pleaded with them and they refused to accept my request. They said $270 handling fee must be paid here in their office therefore its necessary you send $270 for courier service shipment and handling costs so that I can pay them as required to enable you receive your parcel.

You can send the money through Western Union with my name and address below: -

RECEIVER NAME_____OJOCHEGBE SUNDAY EGWUDA
QUESTION_____
ANSWER______
COUNTRY _______DAKAR SENEGL
TELEPHONE______+221774098795

Don’t forget to send me your payment receipt information’s such as the (MTCN) numbers to enable me quickly pick up the money here then proceed to UPS parcel Registration office to settle your bills for them to dispatch your parcel to your destination.

I understood that their official representative will hand over the parcel to you at your door post upon arrival. I want you to understand that what Miss (sarafina williams) left for you here is a cheque, there is no way I can subtract or deduct money from a cheque issued on your name as to pay $270 delivery fee.

You shall receive your cheque as soon as I receive the requested fee for shipment and handling fee. You’re free to call me on my direct cell phone; (+221-774098795)

God bless you for your good understanding
yours reverend
Kingsley Peter

Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1044.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 May 2015 02:14:02 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 517644.64738.bm@omp1044.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED
Received: by 212.82.98.119; Tue, 19 May 2015 02:14:00 +0000
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 02:14:00 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: reverendmartin sek <reverendmartinsek@yahoo.fr>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.