Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

epiphanyjohnson@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

epiphanyjohnson@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:48 am

epiphany
Female / Single
25 - Buffalo / United States

Slogan
pretty asnfel (epiphanyjohnson@hotmail.com
About Me
i''m a simple girl by nature i have respect for men i equally love those that loves me
Looking For
looking for gentle, loving and caring man
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Smile
Appearance Very Attractive
Height(cm) 164
Weight(kg) 40
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Libra

Hello.
My Name is Epiphany johnson i saw your profile at(wwwangelreturn.com),and i love it,i think
PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH THIS EMAIL (epiphanyjohnson@hotmail.com)

epiphany.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: epiphanyjohnson@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:57 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello Dearest,

I am so glad to communicate with you today. How is life over their today in your country. I believe you have a sweet day. Is a little worm and boring here in Senegal in Africa where i am now at the moment. Note my favorite language is English and i believe age , language or distance don't matter in any good relationship.

My name is Miss Epiphany Johnson, (24 years) the only daughter of Dr Fredrick Johnson a Journalist, Who was assassinated on Thursday 16 December 2008, I am Single young lady without any child, my pictures will explain to you better.I am from Rwanda in Africa,5.4ft tall, and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal.

So after the death of my mother as a result of poison which i don't know who is behind it, My Uncle who is the purchasing and marketing sale manager of my late fathers company, wanted to convert all the properties and resources of my late father into his which i quarreled with him and it made him to lay his anger on me to the extent of hiring an assassins to kill me too but to God be the glory i succeeded by making a way to Senegal with my fathers file which contains important documents of his assets for my dear life.

I am leaving now as a refugee under the charge of Reverend father who i am using his computer to send this message to you. His name is Rev Amos Samuel,

Meanwhile,I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. And i will be grateful to receive your urgent responds for this relationship. Attached here my photo just to show you how i look like when things are moving okay with me during the time i was in my father's house. awaiting to hear from you.

Yours ever Epiphany

HEADER:
Received: from COL131-W72 ([65.55.34.72]) by COL004-OMC2S7.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 16 Mar 2015 02:35:55 -0700
X-TMN: [CviPm2D+x4tx1HRH69d3OSeAdz7h9S02]
X-Originating-Email: [epiphanyjohnson@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <COL131-W7226D1324A319E75CEC44AAC020@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: epiphanyjohnson@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_7f2f2c2b-9d72-4dc3-bda4-2fb0057b2cd5_"

My dearest,

I am so glad to received your mail again today. To be sincere to you, since we started exchanging mail you have given me the hope to survive. And i know God has answered my prayer which i have been praying to Him by choosing you to help me out from this situation. Honestly i do live a fearful life even here in Senegal because of those Assassins coming after me since Senegal and my country Rwanda are nearby country. As a matter of fact i wish not to stay here again; rather i want leave here immediately.

Therefore I wish to share with you in confidence on this, like i told you earlier about this,I found out in one of the files that my father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $6.7(Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars)in one of the leading bank out of my country which i am the next of kin before he met his untimely death.

Moreover, i wanted to facilitate this agreement by myself but due to i am not capable now,and the bank said i should look for a trusted representative that will stand on my behalf as much as i am still in the refuge camp. I wish to seek for your assistance of a long standing relationship of your help in transferring this my late fathers money into your account in your country pending my arrival to you to start a new life over there. Perhaps I disclosed this to you alone with love and trust which i deposed in you and wish the same from you.

Therefore, I shall give you the bank contact and other necessary information in my next email if you will only promise me that you will not/never betray and disclosed this matter to anybody, because, this money is the only hope i have for survival on earth since I have lost my parents. Help me please any kind of relationship you want i will accept it if you will marry me no problem.

Moreover I have the FUND PLACEMENT CERTIFICATE and the DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me, but before I give you further information, i will like to know your full data.

However, I shall forward you the contact information of the bank in Dakar Senegal and some documents for your confirmation in your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies under you, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started.

After the transaction you will arrange for my trip to join you over there in your country for us to share this feelings face to face.

(My Dear, Please call me on the Reverend Father's phone number (+221-76-740-43-71) tell him you want to speak with Epiphany Johnson from Rwanda he will send for me to come and answer your call thanks and God bless you.

Yours Sincerely

Epiphany

N:B PLEASE I'M TELLING YOU THE TRUTH YOU CAN CONFIRM FROM THE PHONE NUMBER THERE

HEADER:

Received: from COL131-W88 ([65.55.34.72]) by COL004-OMC2S7.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 17 Mar 2015 02:24:46 -0700
X-TMN: [2x78sBzEDqXn5+ZhL+MEuuam2kRogYNr353QlMQRzk0=]
Message-ID: <COL131-W88DA09B550E2011A9D829AAC030@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_10216e6a-f307-4179-9fd5-08d71e9ba374_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello My Love,

Thanks for your mail,hope your in good health over there,i must tell you that I'm very happy that i have getting the man of my heart,i must tell you that my condition now is too bad,i stay in a camp in Dakar-Senegal in the women hostel so times we don't eat here and no good water,i have been looking for who to trust thank God i have find you, just be honest to me as I'm going to be,my late father bank ask me to look for a foreign partner whom i trust that can help me for the transfer the money into his account,so I'm contacting you as my foreign partner do to my age and my status do not give me the power to do so i will like you to contact the bank telling them that you are my foreign partner how can they transfer the money into your account,as i have send an email to them telling them that your my foreign partner so feel free to contact them today,

And my plans that as soon everything is OK you will help me to come over country and establish a good business and manage it for me as well,then i can continue my studies over there in your country,Call me with this number (+221-76-740-43-71 )is the Rev Number in the camp tell him that you want to speak with Miss Epiphany. when ever you call he will send for me in the female hostel,i miss you so much,have a lovely day.

When you are contacting the bank do tell them that you want the money of late Dr.Fredrick Johnson and the name of the next of kin is Miss Epiphany Johnson in their custody to be transfer into your bank account in your country and they will tell you what to do and how the money will be transferred.The whole amount is the sum of Six million, Seven hundred thousand Us Dollars, (6.7 MILLION US DOLLARS)

I love you and will always be for you.I hope to read from you,hoping that you will at the same time call me and send a mail or make telephone contact with the bank for an inquiry,

regarding this deposit.Honey please try and send me all your contact such as your home address and phone contact and try and call me on the number i gave you,

Thanks and God blessings.

Miss Epiphany Johnson!

MY LATE FATHERS BANKING INFORMATION'S

African Development Bank PLC.

Banque africaine de développement du Sénégal

Zone 12, Quartier des Almadies,Dakar, Sénégal.

BP 50544 - CP 18524 RP Dakar, Senegal

Tel: 33.820.08.88 / 33.869.75.44 Ext. 6530-6599

Fax: (+221) 33.877.31.78 / 33.820.09.99

Mr. Camara Diop.(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept.

Mobile Number: (+221) 765.219.641

AMOUNT 6.7 MILLION DOLLARS

Next of Kin to Dr.Johnson Fredrick is Epiphany Johnson!

Account Number: 000895478/48

Email: adbanksen221@aol.com

adbanksen124@aim.com

adbanksen2000@aim.com

Director of Foreign Operations.

The name of the bank manager is,Mr.Camara Diop.

Honey just send this to the bank because they have already hear about you from me so now they are waiting for your mail, honey please any thing you discuss with them try and update me ok,

N:B Dear i appreciate you thank you very much please don't offened you know i'm in refugee the number if you want to call me, try to call in the day time because is not my phone i don't have anything here the phone blongs to the REVEREND father tell him you want to speak to epiphany johnson thanks i love and hope to hear from you.

Yours Ever Epiphany

HEADER:
Received: from COL131-W7 ([65.55.34.71]) by COL004-OMC2S11.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 18 Mar 2015 02:30:01 -0700
X-TMN: [WQaevJWQJE3P2DiGVIfbGBLngOBan4RB]
Message-ID: <COL131-W76735D205FD13080086B9AC000@phx.gbl>
boundary="_3618e830-5870-4b6b-84cd-3d978737213e_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Darling,
Thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you and all the family ,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy Man. Listen, before i gave you this information's i saw your profile that you are a nice man and God fearing Man, i have never told anybody about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead).
So,i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.
Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the Death Certificate and Deposit Certificate Personal will and Statements of Account of the money (which i will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) ,and also my father's WILL which he wrote before he pass away (which i will also give him,so he can send them to you ) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of support,Now after i beg the Rev Fr to help us and search for a good lawyer here in Senegal and now i got his contact through Rev Father Amos and told him our problems in his office this morning,i made to understand that he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. Now after i explain every thing to him to help us in preparing those documents he agree to help us but
made us to know that those documents will cost some money before the High Court will sign their signature before it will go out from the High Court.
So Darling, please i will like you to send all you contact information's to him that is what he asked us when i speak him
Please i will like you to contact him through his email or phone below ,when you contact him,tell him that you are my foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal with this your contact information's in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK to the account in Your country.

His contact information's are as follows,
Mame Adama GUEYE & Associés
Address: 107-109 Rue Mousse
Diop x Amadou Assane Ndoye
Email;( scpmohammedgueye@gmail.com )
( mohammedgueye@ymail.com )
phone: +221-774-851-462
contact lawyer,His name is:Mame Adama GUEYE
Darling, You are like my Guardian Angel And I thought, you should know. The strength, love and wisdom,You impart, still glows Forever I am thankful You were placed upon my path
Your guiding light a beacon so darkness doesn't last. Thinking of you and all the family always

Yours Darling forever,
Epiphany

HEADER:
Received: from COL131-W83 ([65.55.34.72]) by COL004-OMC2S13.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 20 Mar 2015 02:40:27 -0700
X-TMN: [kd2lNP3i9W5p0EQwOVX9cYAV9is3bsz+]
Message-ID: <COL131-W832E207C11CF4187986395AC0E0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_689f1c95-d1b7-4cee-bb7d-7097d104d179_"

PIC:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221767404371
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221765219641
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

FAX: +221338773178
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.

FAX: +221338214829
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.

+221774851462
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER:
BANK NAME............BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME............DARBOE FABIAN
NUMBER............04506640002
SWIFT CODE.............AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE..............SN100

CODE GUICHET..........01018

CLE RIB/IBAN CODE.........18
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.