Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

felicia_s20@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

felicia_s20@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:53 pm

felicia10
Female / Single
21 - Abilene

Slogan
about me and my love
About Me
about me and my loveabout me and my loveabout me and my loveabout me and my loveabout me and my loveabout me and my loveabout me and my loveabout me and my loveabout me and my loveabout me and my loveabout me and my love
Looking For
about me and my loveabout me and my loveabout me and my loveabout me and my loveabout me and my loveabout me and my loveabout me and my love
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Petite
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Other
My Best Feature My Arms
Appearance Below Average
Height(cm) 136
Weight(kg) 200
Life Style
Drinking Always
Smoking Always
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Domestic Helper
Profession other
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Penpal
Interests other
Activities good
Books loee
Movies loee
Music loee
TV Shows loee
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aquarius

hello my new friend,
i saw you profile today is very
nice can i be you friend contact
me with my email [felicia_s20@hotmail.com]
i will give you my photo to now whom am i.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: felicia_s20@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:58 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello
How are you my Dear,hope all is well with you. Firstly I thank you for your response to my email from the dating site Inline with my message I sent to you through Do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It just that I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp, Let me first of all reveal my self to you, and I will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and whom that I am, I will really like us to have a good relationship in spite of any thing because I have this feeling that you are my man and you will not betray me,

MY PROFILE

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile which will attract every reasonable woman.I am Miss Felicia Foday Sankoh. 23 years old girl from Sierra Leone,the only daughter of Late Foday Sankoh. vice president of the country-and in charge of the diamond mines,my father was captured and died in government of Ahmad Tejan Kabbah,he accuse my father of war crimes which he did not do.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my step mother.She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.
Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the Referee herein Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of (4.9million dollars ) in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund as you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started. After the transaction you will arrange for my trip joining you over there for us to share this feelings face to face.

We will invest the fund me and you, or if you don't intend staying with me then It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 25% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely.
Awaiting your urgent and positive response.Please do keep this only to your self please I be you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transferred.
Attached here is my picture

Please dear if really you will help me please i want you to attach your picture to me so that i will know the person i am trusting my life with and i also want you to send your phone
number to me though i don't have to call you but we might not know for future proposes.
i need your full information's
1. Your Full Name.........................
2. Your Address.............................
3. Your Phone Number........................
4. Your Occupation..............................
5.Your Country...................................
You can reach me with this telephone number ( +221- 77 197 28 99 ) the number belongs to the reverend Father his name is Reverend Paul James when you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Felicia Sankoh so that he will send for me.
I will be waiting to hear from you.

Thanks and God Bless you.
Yours faithfully Miss Felicia Sankoh

HEADER:
Received: from SNT146-W40 ([65.55.90.72]) by SNT004-OMC2S48.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 16 Mar 2015 04:14:31 -0700
X-TMN: [V+pJT0x4LPB3yVSxPugLHuqUsbADwO3D]
X-Originating-Email: [felicia_s20@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT146-W4019ACD30B2EB13E0692148C020@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: felicia_s20@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_f836d3dc-998e-4a8a-8303-6b4c8a83c6b1_"
Sender: <outlook_fece0b62b75edf01@outlook.com>

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello my dear ,
As I said earlier , I 'm struggling to get my inheritance that will help me achieve my goal of becoming a great personality , please do not try to put my effort in vain , as I am a lonely heart to face a series of pains this past months.Yes I want to live with you also spend the rest of my life with you hole in my country ok dream. my dear Thanks for your email , how are you doing today , I hope that nice .
Well , I 'm fine here with all hopes to come to your country and stay with you for a normal life immediately after the transfer of funds from my late father for his position .

God bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of premature
death of my parents ( their gentle souls rest in peace ) .
Thank you for coming into my life and showing me that there are still good people in the world , I 'm glad I found you , thanks for your care and concern for me and God bless you as you have to promise to help me .

Here are the contact information of the bank in London where the money was deposited by my late father .I informed the bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.The only thing the bank told me that it was providing a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal , as a refugee i am not allowed for a direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states .

Based on this information , I will like you to help me by sending an email to the bank with your email
address:Attention to Mr.Philip Hampton ( Director, Department of Payment of Foreign Trade) , telling him that you are my foreign representative and that you are writing to know the possibilities to help me transfer my late father's deposit ( 4.9million dollars ) , I am the nearest relative in his account due to my refugee status here in Dakar Senegal.

The account information is as follows .
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
36 St Andrew Square Edinburgh EH3 2ES
Scotland, UK

EMAIL : royal_bankofscotlandofscotland@aol.com
No..BLB43483002/QB/91 accounts

Dr. Foday Sankoh .

Closest relative felicia Sankoh
Amount $ 4,900 , 000.00 MILLION DOLLARS
Nationality Sierra Leone

Tel +441315498888
Tel +447045798196
Fax : +447031875538
contact; Mr.Philip Hampton . ( Foreign Operation / Wire Transfer Technique )

Try and put in touch with the bank immediately you received
This e - mail address to inform them that you are my foreign partner that you are looking for your advice on the best way to transfer my late father , who is in custody can be transferred to your bank account .

The above transfer is 100% risk free and confidential , you will have nothing to regret , please be sure to keep all closed transfer for your auto issues , which is the only way to avoid tractionsns . I wait patiently for news of the transfer. Please send me as soon as you contact the bank .

God bless you as you do this today by sending email to the bank .
Thanks for being there for me and thank you for coming into my life ,
Waiting to hear from you
You're in love

HEADER:
Received: from SNT146-W11 ([65.55.90.71]) by SNT004-OMC2S28.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 17 Mar 2015 05:00:37 -0700
X-TMN: [LKv/aawrzyp1zju+FqQdZskulpoiSV/7]
Message-ID: <SNT146-W110D2E45699C3CB2BDD0358C030@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_c4e017ae-a90f-4805-af43-6ef53eb6d066_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My dear,
how are you and i thank you for your mail which i received today again and i am so happy to received your mail again and i thank you once again for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man.

Listen, before i gave you this information's i saw your profile that you matched mine,i have never told any body about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead). please honey call me by 2pm to 4pm my time any day you want to call me please and immediately you call me our Reverend will send somebody to come and call me from the hostel here.

So,i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart of heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the last statement of account (which i will send to you if the lawyer agrees to help us) and the death certificate,(which i will also send to you) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.

I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in a bank to the account in Your country.
His contact information's are as follows,

Bar (Dr) JONAS EDWARD.
E mail address( Bar.jonasedward1@yahoo.com )
Office Telephone Number is +22177 4665 522

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents and when you come here we all can move at the same time.I will be waiting for you soonest. A big hug for you,and kissssssssssssss!!!!!!!.
From my deepest heart,
Yours forever

HEADER:
Received: from SNT146-W36 ([65.55.90.72]) by SNT004-OMC2S3.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 19 Mar 2015 01:52:13 -0700
X-TMN: [XtLaFgdcVbY2hSKZjgboLwop+uvPRvL1]
Message-ID: <SNT146-W360B188F51CF22D944408F8C010@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_48390357-4386-41c4-8996-d4b03f62e869_"

PICS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221771972899
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447423832408
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Vodafone Ltd

FAX: +448447741906
Number billable as shared cost number

+441315498888
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Edinburgh
Original network provider* Cable & Wireless UK

+447045798196
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

FAX: +447031875538
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221774665522
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
ACCOUNT NAME ...... SAN HASSAN

BANK NAME ...... .. BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER .... 04511250002

SWIFT CODE ........ AFRISNDAXXX

BANK CODE ......... SN100

CODE AGENCE ....... 01018

BANK ADDRESS ...... QRT RAS MISSION 1 VILLA128/E GOLF SOUTH
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:05 pm

Bank account used by the Scammer:
BANK NAME..........BANK OF AFRICA -SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME......ELEMIKE CHINEDU GODSON
ACCOUNT NO..........04808430006
BANK CODE.............SN100
CODE GUICHET.........01021
RIB............................08
SWIFT CODE..............AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN CODE.................SN10 0010 2100 4808 4300 0608
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:21 am

Felicia Escaped the Camp:
Dearest
Thanks and happy day and I m happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international businessman.Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now contact my assistance now Rev. Pastor Samuel Benjamin, his contact is:

Name: PASTOR SAMUEL BENJAMIN
Email: ( sam91vs2@yahoo.co.uk )
Tel:00221-764856919

Ask him to send you the total sum of $300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) that I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with my revering. Samuel Benjamin and instruct him where to send the amount to you.Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time.In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects, which the new partner and I are having at hand.Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my Reverend on your behalf for you to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Rev. Samuel Benjamin and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <felicia_s20@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT146-W31 ([65.55.90.71]) by SNT004-OMC2S52.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 2 Nov 2015
To: "tuning.at12@gmail.com" < tuning.at12@gmail.com >
Subject: Felicia Sankoh

PHONE NUMBER:
+221764856919
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:22 am

Skype ID for Felicia:
live:felicia_s20
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.