Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elenawilliam45@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

elenawilliam45@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:44 pm

Angelreturn - message on the site:

Hi.
How are you doing! you can write me on my email, elenawilliam45@gmail.com so i can send you my photos. and also tell you more abut myself.

Screen name: Elena
Female / Single
23 - Leicester / United Kingdom
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 206
Weight(kg) 110
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Annual Income 240.001$-600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Short term relationship

Picture used:

elena.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

elena.william06@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:47 pm

Email:

Hello, I am more than happy when i saw your reply to my mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Elena.Williams from Sierra Leone in West Africa,5.7ft tall,(21yrs old) never married before and presently i am residing in the orphanage home here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.My late father Dr.Williams Tuazama was the chairman managing director (AWA INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in Freetown the capital City of my country and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture though I am not all that photogenic,i hope you wouldn't mind. I will also like to see your picture. Hoping to hear from you soon Elena.

Return-Path: elena.william06@hotmail.com
Received: from SNT146-W20 ([65.55.90.137])
Subject: Hi am Elena
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015

Picture received with the email:

elena1.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: elenawilliam45@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:58 pm

Hello Dear
I am really happy to receive your response.Actually i never know how you will feel if this is too earlier to tell you but just because of the condition of where I'm in.l have decided to request for your kind assistance and also to go into business and partnership with you, i believe that you will not betrayed my trust which i am going to lay on you.

I am Miss Elena William,21years old and the only daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs William Tuazamae. My father was a highly reputable business magnet-(Precious Stones merchant) who operated in the capital of Sierra Leone during his days and also the personal adviser to the former head of state. It is sad to say that he was attacked and killed by the rebels one early morning on 25th.November 1995.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who he has been dealing with trust.

But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 17 years old, due to cancer problem and since then life became so difficult for me. Now i residing in orphanage home in Senegal for my dear life.Right there in the camp i have one person who is good to me. He is a Rev Father.peter .of ( St Paul Catholic Church) .you can reach me through the Rev Father Office number which was given to me by him (+221768680411)before the death of my Mother on 18th.August 2005 he called me beside his bed in the hospital and secretly revealed to me that my late father has the sum of Five Million five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars.(USED$5.500 000) in a Bank,which i am the next of kin to the account.

I am just 21years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in my country. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. Sir,I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.In my next mail to you i will give you the bank details of my late father where the money is deposited in. Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can I completely trust you?
2. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you?

3. I will be waiting to hear from you soonest with your full information such as your full names,private contact number and complete address so i can introduce your person to the bank to recognise you as my partner and appointed foreign beneficiary who will claim and transfer the deposit from their custody on my behalf
Consider this please get back to me as soon as possible.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT146-W36 ([65.55.90.72]) by SNT004-OMC2S50.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 19 Mar 2015 02:21:55 -0700
X-TMN: [QqKi3jd/HPToh8l3iSjmqXXZSLhwRRkc]
X-Originating-Email: [elena.william06@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT146-W36E635DEF577EC430831E7FF010@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_c0038ed2-5f62-49ec-8865-45bc50da2487_"
Sender: <outlook_19f5767f2fb9e365@outlook.com>

Dear.
I am more than happy with your interest to help me to transfer
my late father's $5.5 million American dollars deposited in an European bank by my late father of which I'm the next of kin. My dear all due i commit my self to you without getting to know you much better but that is the will of God , Even if there is anything like that , I am plain and open for you to verify , All i need from you is truth and trust.

Presently we are only allowed to go out of the camp only on Monday and Fridays of the week. In short this place is more of a prison and my hope is for you to assist me transfer this money to your position so that i can come over to start a new life with you. I send and receive emails in the office of Rev Father of the (ST PAUL CATHOLIC CHURCH)in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal. He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. Darling I will like you to call me at his office with this number i send to you before (+221768680411) so that i can tell you more about myself and his email address is(Rev_Nexstor.pater@hotmail.com)

Darling you know why i trust you before i made this contact with you i ask God to provide to me a man that will lead me to the right Chanel some one that will not betray me, once i meet you my mind still telling me that you have been giving to me by God,Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you and that is why i am giving you all this information's!My love is for you and you alone.
I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status as it is the laws of the country. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me to transfer the money deposited by my late father Dr Williams TUAZAMA to your account in your country. The contact information's of the bank is as follows,

The name of the bank is R.B.S (Royal Bank of Scotland Int.) Customer Email:
(bank.ofrbsb@aol.co.uk) (bank_ofrbsb@aol.co.uk )The name of the transfer officer is ( Dr Stephen Coker ) Telephone number Tel : +44 7024022955, +44 7031879409, +44 7031889040.Fax +448447744723. Private mail ....(stephenCooker@accountant.com

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the $5.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr.Williams Tuazama of which i am the next of kin. I have maped out 10% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for expenses . Moreover, i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf since I'm too young to handle such money and i will like to invest with you. than.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT146-W57 ([65.55.90.71]) by SNT004-OMC2S43.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 19 Mar 2015 19:43:31 -0700
X-TMN: [qIPPREqBcun5Wje7JqD/ixlh50KWvuwf]
Message-ID: <SNT146-W57CF2B86996377DE1952FEFF0E0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_4103429a-a4a4-4412-9a29-fe38477b5791_"

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221768680411
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447043312488
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Netkonect Communications Ltd

FAX: +448704799669
Number billable as national rate number

+447024022955
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447031879409

+447031889040

FAX: +448447744723
Number billable as shared cost number
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: elenawilliam45@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:23 am

Elana Escaped the Camp:
Hello Dear did you Remember Me Elena. i.m happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay.Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my new partner with the total money.Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact the Rev. father Patrick James. that was in the camp at the time i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev Father Nestor peter. and he direct email address is : ( rev.father_patrick_James@yahoo.com ) Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $350.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much.So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father Patrick James. and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT146-W29 ([65.55.90.72]) by SNT004-OMC2S52.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sat, 18 Apr 2015 01:40:30 -0700
X-TMN: [wZqaZzmtVOSl/Fh0UiyXjvAMQT7+dzho]
Message-ID: <SNT146-W29315ADAEE80022E72CF20FFE20@phx.gbl>
boundary="_e0f5b486-eb19-4e64-8e83-b68d4a1bc9a0_"
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.