Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anta_abashan@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

anta_abashan@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:18 pm

anta
Female / Single
25 - Cape Town / South Africa

Slogan
am born to love you only
About Me
i am a honest person lovely and kind i am a honest person lovely and kind i am a honest person lovely and kind i am a honest person lovely and kind
Looking For
i will tell you latter i will tell you latter i will tell you latter i will tell you latter i will tell you latter i will tell you latter
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Blue
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Butt
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 175
Weight(kg) 40
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Construction / Trades
Profession ask me latter
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex
Interests i will tell you latter
Activities i will tell you latter
Books i will tell you latter
Movies i will tell you latter
Music i will tell you latter
TV Shows i will tell you latter
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages Dutch
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Cancer

My Dear, greetings from me,(anta_abashan@yahoo.com)
First I will like to apologies for intruding into your privacy, since we don't know each other.understand my reason of contacting you Please don't be angry with me am miss Anta, I saw your profile and become interested.I feel we can be good friends. so i will like you to send me a mail in my email here (anta_abashan@yahoocom)
.....................................................................................................................................
Sevgili, benden selam, (anta_abashan@yahoo.com)
Önce biz her beni Anta özledim ben kızgın olmayın lütfen sizinle temas benim nedenini other.understand bilmiyorum çünkü, gizlilik içine izinsiz için özür dilemek gibi olacak, ben profil gördüm ve biz hissediyorum uyandı olmak iyi arkadaş olabilir. bu yüzden burada benim e-posta bana bir mail göndermek sizin gibi olacak (anta_abashan @ yahoocom)

anta.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: anta_abashan@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:47 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello my lovely one,
I want to thank you for your kind reply and your acceptance to assist me, I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile ,I am interested in you,Well I am Miss Anta Bashan, 24 years old girl from Sudan,the only daughter of Dr & Mrs Williams Bashan as i told you before, the deputy minister of national security under the leadership of the formal rebel leader Vice president John Garang who died in place crash, after many innocent soul were killed ,My father was killed by government of Vice President John ,he accuse my father of coup attempt.

It was like a dream come true when I received your letter today,that you sincerely want to help me, I'm glad to know that someone is honest and sincere,like you,you changed my time and my life today,but I want to give you a detailed explanation regarding the letter that I sent to you,I lost my mother,younger ones and some relatives during the war in my country Darfur Sudan, click here (http:/ /www.aiddarfur.org), and I came to Senegal with use of the Good Samaritan, which later, write to me in the refugee camp here in Senegal,

I want you to understand more about my situation here in the camp,I am sending an email from the Office of Rev.Father who pastor a church in a refugee camp, I told him a little bit about my life, though not every case, I told Rev.Father my contact with you, and he allowed me to access my e-mail in his office computer here in the refugee camp, while the average life just is not easy, because I do not have any body here to take care of me.
Church Address: CHURCH OF GOD MISSION DAKAR SENEGAL, dear, you can call me through the Reverend phone number( 00221-77-37-56-312 ) please when you call tell him you want to speak with Miss Anta Bashan in room 25 women hostel and he will sent for me to come and speak with you.in the office of Reverend Rev. Johnson Philip,

In the meantime, I wanted to escape to Europe, but my late father's brother's hide my international passport and other valuable travel documents, fortunately,they have not found where I continued my father, S-file, which contains important documents, so I decided to run to refugee The camp where I was present, asylum seekers under the High Commissioner to the United Nations Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal, because they wanted to kill me and also made way with the money my late father, I would like to contact you personally for the debts of the relations of business and investment in your care Country,My father of blessed memory deposited the sum $10.200 000.00 (Ten Million two Hundred Thousand Dollars) to the bank with my name as next of kin, however, I will send you the necessary documents to confirm your consent to assist me to transfer and investment fund and you will help me in investing, and I would like to conclude my research, I was
in my 1-year at university, when the
crisis started, this is the reason why I decided to contact you, please all communications should be through this e-mail address only for confidential purposes,Please I ask you to stand on my behalf as my partner and beneficiary to claim the money from the bank and transfer it to your situation, I decided to offer you 20% of the total amount of money, but the rest will be used for productive business for us me and you

like i told you, i have my father's death certificate, Trust account last statement, and also a witting Will, that the money must be transferred abroad before withdrawal, this is for my security and the safety of the money and this is the main reason why i need your help.

I want you to know that the money is with Bank in London, and it is going to be transferred to you in a legal manner.

honey Send to me Your Full names, address, occupation and telephone number,Up on receiving this information from you i will then draft a mail to the bank to present you as my partner after which i will equally give you their contact details,so that when you contact the bank, they will honour your letter.I am happy to know you, I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
I am forever yours

Dear Send To Me Your Information.....

FULL NAME.......

ADDRESS...........

OCCUPATION.........

TELEPHONE NUMBERS........

i did not have any passport to move from here to your own country my love i need your help now

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1060.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Mar 2015 09:02:15 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 244912.78789.bm@omp1060.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG:CLIPPED
Received: by 76.13.27.34; Mon, 16 Mar 2015 09:02:14 +0000
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 09:02:14 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Anta Abashan <anta_abashan@yahoo.com>

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello My Dearest,

How are you today,together with your present condition of your health with your work in the house of the Lord and your family? hope fine.I thank you so much for your kindness and love,God bless you.I pray God will give you the strength and Zeal to help me because am really suffering much here with pains.To see food eat i find it so difficult. I am undergraduate but drop out from school after the death of my parent's and in the war i lost every of my relative.I was study guidance and counseling as a profession.I like to give an individual advise and to be target oriented. Really your message content prove me that you are the right person to help me because before contacting you i have been praying to God to led me to the right person.

My Situation here as refugee is very difficult for me and i need your help. Please you have to help me see that i will be free and have freedom life.I want you to understand me very well and do to the confident i have for you, i wish to send you two documents that is with me covering the money and please try to understand me because the bank advice me to keep them safety so that i will not lost the fund with there bank and i want you please keep it safe.

Furthermore, My Dearest, I have written nomination letter to the bank in London and informed them about you as my foreign partner, to help me recover my late father's fund and i will also like you to contact them through email or phone and tell them you are my foreign partner and you want to help me and transfer the fund in your country bank account so that they will tell us the possibility of transferring the fund.

I am sending the contact address of the bank for you to contact them and confirmation and procedure for transfer.

Below is the contact address of the bank:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
OFFICE,36 ST ANDREW SQUARE UK .
The name of transfer officer
Mr John Brawn

Name Of Bank: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC

E-mail Bank: Info.rbs.bank@groupmail.com
E-mail Bank: Royal.banktransferdepart@yahoo.co.uk
Tel.: ( +44(0)7031892748 Fax: 44(0)7031879815 )

Information about the deposit code are as follows.

Account Name: Dr. Williams Basan
Next of Kin: Miss Anta Basan
Account Number: 87625418
Sort Code: 3036868
Amount: $10.200 000.00 USD
Bic: RBOS
Country of Origin: Sudan

------------------------------ ------------------------------ -------
You have to fill the draft and send this mail bellow to the bank and make sure you send your bank account were the bank will transfer my late father money to you.
------------------------------ ------------------------------ -------
Dear Sir

I would like to state that my name is Mr. ............. Address: ......., Occupation ........., Home Country ........., Resident Country .........., phone: ......, Age ....., I am the foreign beneficiary trustee to Miss Anta Basan,I apply officially as it was directed by Anta Basan in respect to her late father's deposit Late Dr. Williams Basan in A/C Ref Account Number: 87625418. of US$10,200,000 in your institution under your management. That the said amount is a contract payment duly certified by the Sudan Government.

Being the co-beneficiary to the deposited fund in your Bank,May I pleased know what is required of me and from Miss Anta Basan Due in order that the said deposit will be transferred into my Bank Account Number as desired by Miss Anta Basan

Let me know as soon as possible .
Respectfully submit .

Yours truly
========================================================
Please do not fail to update me with every development from the bank for a better advice and to know when the transfer is done Confirm to me as soon as you receive this mail.

Yours lovely,
Miss Anta

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1055.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Mar 2015 12:04:00 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 15442.15693.bm@omp1055.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED
Received: by 76.13.26.79; Tue, 17 Mar 2015 12:03:59 +0000
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 12:03:57 +0000 (UTC)

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Hello My Darling,
How are you doing today? together with your family i hope the presence of God is with you. i show the reverend father the mail you sent me. I read the mail and understand the content of the mail you received from bank and i am in the refugee camp crying to my God to assist us see that we will recover the money by getting the only documents that is required to transfer the money as we have the other two documents with me. My Darling,I do appreciate all your efforts so far and I pray that God will see us through in all your efforts.

Meanwhile, About the request the bank needs from us, I have two necessary documents which i will send them to you, and the bank request the power of an attorney and affidavit of oath from the high court here in Senegal. Now the point is that we need the service of a lawyer who will legalize and process those needed documents for us here at the court of law as demanded by the Bank.

I thank God almighty because with the help of Reverend father in charge of our camp, we were able to secure a lawyer after our evening service and the lawyer is willing to get those needed documents for us here at the court of law as demanded by the Bank.

Please my Darling, contact this lawyer as soon as you receive this mail, meanwhile we have already informed him about you, so feel free and contact him as soon as possible because your attention is highly need by the lawyer which is the reason why he asked us to tell you to contact him. Because as refugee status i don't have right to apply for official documents.

Here is the contact of the lawyer for you to contact him as soon as you receive this mail.

BARRISTER PETER JAMES , LAW CHAMBER,
Loterie Nationale Sénégalaise (LO.NA.SE)
32, Boulevard de la République
P.O. Box 366 Dakar Senegal
Email: barristerpeterjameslawfirm@lawyer.com
Phone: +221 777 976 261

Please make sure to contact this lawyer on how to get the power of an attorney and affidavit of oath from high court here in Senegal. I hope you know that is the documents holding the bank to transfer the money into your bank account and i will come out from this place that i am suffering. Because i need to continue my education in your country. Thank you once again for this great help which is going to turn my life around to Good. God must surely see you through in all your efforts.Your lovely Heart

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1025.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Mar 2015 12:02:12 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 819741.57958.bm@omp1025.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG:CLIPPED
Received: by 66.196.80.116; Thu, 19 Mar 2015 12:02:12 +0000
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 12:02:11 +0000 (UTC)

PIC:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221773756312
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+4407031892748
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

FAX: +440731879815
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+221777976261
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

FAX: +221089009547
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.