Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anisokawasil@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

anisokawasil@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:07 pm

Datemefree - message on the site:

Hello Your Age, race and marital status are not factors in who I write to you,My name is Aniso, i am 24 old young girl, I need someone who will treat me like a lady, You sound as a man of my dream in your contact today and it sounds good about you that\'s why I contacted you for relationships. I have my preferences, and I do not think it is necessary for love to be segregated by Age, Every woman all have a man of her dream, Sorry because there is no profile that will tell you more details about me and my photos if you find time to write me through this my email address at (anisokawasil@hotmail.com), Yours sweet heart

Screen name: Aniso67 - no picture, profile already marked as scammer...
- 25 y/o female
- Mogadishu, Somalia
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: anisokawasil@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:38 pm

Email:

My Dearest, Thanks for your mail, I am so happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day? My name is Aniso Kawasil I am 24years old still single and never married, I am from Somalia in Africa and currently residing in orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war in my country. I was a first year student of law at the university, before the incident that leads me into this situation.

My late father Dr. Kawasil was managing director (Kawasil Holdings Limited), in Mogadishu, economic capital of my country, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. Also, my mother was a senior lecturer at the university before her death, it's only me that is alive now because I am the only child to my parents and I managed to make my way with the help of UN Soldier to this country Senegal, where I am leaving now.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, as I love cooking, handball, singing, reading, etc. I don't like dishonest people. Your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and I will like to see yours.

Thanks hope to hear from you soon.
Yours Aniso

Return-Path: anisokawasil@hotmail.com
Received: from BAY179-W74 ([65.54.190.125])
Subject: THANKS SO MUCH I WILL LOVE TO BE YOUR FRIEND.‏‏‏‎
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015

Picture received with the email:

aniso.JPG
aniso.JPG (11.28 KiB) Viewed 3575 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:16 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
My Dear, How are you doing today? I am happy in your reply to my mail. It is very hot over here in Dakar Senegal. In this orphanage home we are not allowed to go out. It's just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God grace I will come out from here soon. I am allowed by The Rev. Andrea Baker, to use his office computer twice a day to check my mail because he knows about my situation here in the orphanage home.

I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now is this The Rev. Andrea Baker, who is the Cardinal-Priest of St. John Catholic Church, he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am leaving in the woman's hostel because this orphanage home have two hostels (one for men and the other for women). For your information age is just a number and age got nothing to do in a relationship and it will never be a barrier in our life.

If you call me, I will be the happiest woman on earth because I want to hear your voice. You can call me with the Rev Father mobile phone number, here is the (+221-783252466) please when you call ask of Miss Aniso kawasil, from Somalia and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me to come and speak with you. As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year in the university before the tragic incident that lead me to this condition now took place.

My dear, when my father was alive, he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in United Kingdom, which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is US$5.5M (Five Million, five Hundred Thousand US Dollars). Already, I have informed the bank manager about my intention to claim my late father's deposit. The bank manager told me to look for a foreign partner, who will assist me in the transfer of the money due to my status here, as a refugee I am not allowed to claim the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world. Also, I have my late father's Deposit certificate and death certificate here with me.

Furtherance, I will need your assistance to serve as the guardian of the fund release to your country for investment purpose, Which you will have to make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my studies and to help me secure a residential permit in over there immediately the funds is transferred to your country. Moreover, I am willing to offer you 25% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of the fund to your country and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes, the only person that knows about this is you, me and Rev. Father. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust and confident I have in you. I like honest and understanding person, truthful and a man of vision, trustworthy and hardworking.

My favorite language is English. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said, from (11.30Gmt-17.00Gmt)

However, I will like you to send me your information details so that I will introduce you to the bank manager where my late father deposited the money as my nominated foreign partner. Information belong

1. Your names
2. Contact Address
3. Country
4. Phone number
5. Sex
6. Occupation

Have a nice day and think about me. Waiting to hear from you soon. I am attaching my picture again for you to see me. Please send me yours to know you too.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss Aniso

HEADER:
Received: from COL131-W37 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S4.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 1 Apr 2015 08:36:24 -0700
X-TMN: [QSIbzT/3dSUfZWZaTGcS0yWHGF4b0Ch5]
X-Originating-Email: [anisokawasil@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <COL131-W37F885625D5FDC3130E304DFF30@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_dfe027c9-9616-4ffa-a5ad-b52452203b5a_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
My Darling, How are you today? i hope you are taking very good care of yourself, well as for me i am fine today, it's just that i really miss you so much, but i believed that by the special grace of God who has made it possible for us to have contact through this way will surely bring us together. Anyway like i told you earlier that i have already contacted the Bank and all they ask me is to look for some one a relation or partner who will stand for me and also use his or her account information to receive the money because of my orphanage status, As i told you before that i don't have passport even the resident permit which i can use to stand for myself. You will have 25% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.

So My Darling that is the most reason why i really want you to contact the bank for me, there is no problem the money was deposited by my late father and i am the next of kin there is no doubt about that OK, i have my late father's Death certificate for prove. please after reading this mail,make sure you contact them OK, The contact information's is as follows,

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK OF LONDON
Email address: (infoscbankonline@accountant.com) (scbankdepartment@europe.com)
Mr. Mervyn Davies (CEO Business Banking and Funds Transfer)
Telephone number +44(0)8701351970
Office Fax number +44 (0)2070602033
My late father account information:
Account Name:....... Dr. Denson Kawasil
Acoount Number:......SBT00 01 2537728 01/QB/91/A
IBAN:................209561142552003
SWIFT Code:...........SCBLGB2L
Next of Kin:........ Miss. Aniso Kawasil

Please make sure you send mail to both email for proper confirmation. and make sure you call them on phone to notify them.Ask them on how to transfer the 5.5 million US Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of king.

Please i will like you to call me on the Reverend telephone whom i have been using his computer to send this message to you since the other days. his name is Reverend Father Andrea Baker Phone Number, (+221-783-252-466) Please when you call him,tell him that you want to speak with me Miss Aniso, so that he can send for me in the Hostel i will be waiting to hear from you soonest!yours forever.
Miss Aniso,

HEADER:
Received: from COL131-W13 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S5.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 2 Apr 2015 05:52:00 -0700
X-TMN: [ccYnTbnTY4Rybxhztx/MyvBrPD9f5IWg]
Message-ID: <COL131-W13C581DAA17696D4D91B77DFF20@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_25d6508d-9843-4531-b37e-f90033b5d00d_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My Darling, how is your day together with your health? My love, regarding the requests the Bank needs from us,like i told you earlier, i have with me here the Death certificate of my late father and Deposit Certificate. i think these are the only documents which the Bank will be needing from us but since they need a power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Senegal, like i told you i did inform the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this Lawyer below, he is a registered Lawyer in the United Nations and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. Sweet Heart Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone him also immediately, when you are contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of Attorney and also get the Affidavit of support from High court here in Senegal, and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer the money of my (Late) father's account in STANDARD CHARTERED BANK IN LONDON , into your account in your country, His contact information are as follows,

barrister: baneham Garret
address contacts: barristebaneham@hotmail.com
email address: barribanehamlawchambers@hotmail.com
phone Number is +221-773403382

Darling i will like you to contact him via Email and also call him on his phone number for the preparation of the power of attorney and Affidavit of oath since you will be the principal person to stand on my behalf, and some of your data would be required to appear in the said documents from the high court as required by the Bank.Please inform me as soon as your in contact with the Lawyer and let me know if he agree to help us!. Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and after which you will start all necessary preparations for me to leave this place and join you in your country.i will be waiting to hear from you, With all my heart i send you my regards and also wish you the very best of the day.Warmest kisses
your Love
Miss Aniso,

HEADER:
Received: from COL131-W64 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S5.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 6 Apr 2015 12:44:49 -0700
X-TMN: [ceLy9kSZzJFKffyi5hwheGm2Aaj7kD2X]
Message-ID: <COL131-W64EE6FE28EA7FD67EA0018DFFE0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_6d6e7dec-01b9-4e09-a458-4a09b8735fda_"

PICS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221783252466
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447012932922
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

+4408701351970
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us

FAX: +4402070602033
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+221773403382

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
Address: Uba Senegal Route des almadies zone 12 lot D

Name: MUSA CUTHIA SCOH

Bank Name: UBA

Code banque : Sn153

Code guichet : 01301

Account number: 301010021956

Rib: 94

Code swift: UNAFSNDA
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:03 pm

Bank account used by the Scammer>
ACCOUNT HOLDER:TEUW ADJA ROKHAYA DIOP

BANK NAME:BICIS SENEGAL DAKAR.

BIC: BICISNDXXXX

IBAN: SN010 0152001650250009152
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:16 am

The recovery scam:

Hello My Dear Friend,
I hope my email finds you well! Actually, it's has not been long, we stopped communicating but I have been praying and asking the Almighty God to keep my dream forward so that I can be able to surprise you because you tried to shown me care and concern but you did not believe me when I was in need of your assistance.

I was unable to realized the transaction with you based on the developments then, but, I thank the mighty God that all is well now.I am very happy to let you know that the European bank has released my inheritance fund amount to the sum of (US$6,700.000.00) to me through the assistance of a new partner from Ireland. I'm lucky enough of him because he is a kind-heated man for me and now he's my co-investor and Husband.
Thanks for your kind past efforts for me!.

As a matter of facts, I wish to let you know that I am in Ireland now with my husband and we left in Senegal a Certified Bank Draft amounted to the sum of One hundred and fifty thousand Euros (150,000.00 Euros) for you as a mark of reward for the fact that you did not take advantage of me over my inheritance fund as I revealed everything about me to you when I was in a terrible situation over there in Senegal.

I have instructed Revered Father. Andrea Baker, the priest in charge of Cardinal-Priest of St.John Catholic Church in the orphanage home at Dakar Senegal to send you the cheque once you contacted him both at his email address and phone line. So, you should feel free to contact him immediately with your current residential or office postal address where you would want him to post your cheque for your urgent collection and cash withdrawals over there in your country.

Here are his contact details:

Reverend: Father Andrea Baker,
Tel: +221-783252466
Email: revandreabaker@yahoo.com
I feel this is the only way I could say thank you.
Stay Bless and Good Bye!
Yours friend Aniso

+221783252466
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.