Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anitafreeu@hotmail.com baby100013@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

anitafreeu@hotmail.com baby100013@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:42 am

Return-Path: <baby100013@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 23:37:30 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Anita Patrick <anitafreeu@hotmail.com>
Subject: Greetings from Alice,
MIME-Version: 1.0

Hello my new friend,
My name is Ms Anita. i will be very happy to know you and have you as a good friend,
i will be waiting to hear from you and to tell you more and my picture,
your new friend,
Ms Anita.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: anitafreeu@hotmail.com baby100013@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:51 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello My Dear,
How are you today? i believe that you are in good health,
firstly How is every thing over there in your country, Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is ( Miss Anita Patrick) i am (23years old) but your age doesn't matter in a real relationship OR partnership, I am from ( IVORY COAST in West Africa,) 5.6ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar-Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My Late father Dr.Patrick.P.Jones; was a great politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry.) in Abidjan (the capital of IVORY COAST, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood. Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am living now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan and be kind with me as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you cannot betray me at the end.
I have communicated with you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, in this hostel which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Reverend Tel number is (+221-76-6626357 ). Call the Reverend father and tell him that you want to speak with me ( Miss Anita) he is nice and will send for me from the female hostel to come and answer your call. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privileged to any thing, My Dear I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to me being in this difficult situation now took place.

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $3.7million USD ( Three million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.
I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life or the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and God fearing people.

Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have contacted the bank and they told me to look for a trustee partner that why i contacted you, i attach my pictures and i hope you like them, waiting to hear from you soon.
Yours Miss Anita.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY176-W39 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S3.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sat, 28 Feb 2015 09:22:49 -0800
X-TMN: [L+iAJP/nVKapAftN497zdaXMQrMZCynV]
X-Originating-Email: [anitafreeu@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY176-W39AB0731764865A5C1F946DD120@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: anitafreeu@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_67afcc8d-8ac2-46c3-a3c6-f1071e75f85c_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello Dearest,
Am happy to read from your mail today, How are you doing, as i told you before am living in a country (Senegal) where i am living now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now. Please I have communicated with the bank and they told me as a refugee living in the camp i can not do transfer my self i have to look for i trustee partner because is against the law of this country Dakar Senegal for a refugee to do transfer, my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon with your help.

Please i need your help because i will like to join you over there in your country as soon as you do this transfer, i send you the bank information so you can contact them for the transfer of my late father account to your account there in your country, I am here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position. I know you will understand my conditions and work hard to secure my inherited funds properly for me. I appreciate your kind understanding towards me, here in the refugee camp is like one staying inside prison, and I don't want to continue like this, once the bank start up the transfer process I will start up too for my arrangement to meet you in your country. My intention is to have a good future and spend my life happily, and have good living. I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you and i, and I assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, I will never forget you in my life.

All you have to do now is to send an email to the bank today for confirmation and possible transfer immediately for the immediate release and transfer of the money to your account,tell them that you are my trustee and that you want to know the possibilities of transferring my $3.7 million dollars deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin.

Here is the bank contact information's.

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LONDON:
1Basinghall Avenue, London, EC2V 5DD, United Kingdom.
Director foreign operations dept : Mr. Peter Sands
Telephone.......+44-705-382-8510
Teletext............+44-703-182-8968
Telex :.............BANK-CS 10 575
E-mail : ( SCB-Customer.Relations@englandmail.com )

Dearest, as i told you before this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible, i will like you to call me on the Reverend telephone Tel : +221-76-66-26-357. please when you call him,tell him that you want to speak with Miss Anita Patrick, so that he can send for me in the hostel.
I will wait to hear from you soonest!.

Yours forever ,
Miss Anita Patrick.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY176-W52 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S5.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 2 Mar 2015 05:34:24 -0800
X-TMN: [yLZ2xTowBQMyF4dU509+edXkh54oGjGT]
Message-ID: <BAY176-W52FFBF03F284AF10DB50C4DD100@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_fc8fc7b4-4902-43b9-b052-99005c3b6c7b_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Hello my dearest in mind,

How are you and your work? I hope fine and better than me here in the camp. Honey a flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and i cannot live without your care and love.
I am happy to see the letter which you received from the bank through the mail you forwarded to me. Thanks for the ability to help me transfer my late fathers deposit for me to your account pending my arrival to meet with you face to face in your country immediately the transfer is completed.

Dearest,about the request the bank needs from us,i have with me here the deposit certificate and the death certificate of my late father which i will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us so that he can send them to you to present to the bank for the transfer to be made,I thought this will be the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the Power of Attorney and An Affidavit of Oath from the high court here in Senegal, I told our Reverend Father here in camp about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer here in Senegal. He is a member in (Senegalese Bar Association) according to the reverend. who will help us in preparing the documents which the bank need from us.

Please I will like you to contact the lawyer through e-mail or phone today ,when you are contacting him ,tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a Power of Attorney and also An Affidavit of Oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my late father`s Account into your account in your Country .

His contact information's are as follows;

BARRISTER MARK BENARD LAW FIRM CHAMBERS,
Email: ( markbenardlawfirm@yahoo.fr )
MCBEN LAW FILM DAKAR SENEGAL
1880 Grand Medina Dakar Senegal,
tel/fax...+221- 778303329

So I will like you to contact him for the preparation of the needed documents, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us, Please, i will like you first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send me money to arrange for my traveling papers and meet with you in your country.I will be waiting to hear your respond concerning the lawyer. Have a nice day and always think about me like i do here,i miss you and hope to see you soon.
Yours forever,
Miss Anita Patrick.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY176-W35 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S8.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 3 Mar 2015 08:28:52 -0800
X-TMN: [7Oqqfg8nywwv4W+FQyFO6nRR6LAvnNAG]
Message-ID: <BAY176-W3546672114A10A0CDCB14BDD110@phx.gbl>
boundary="_e0ef8406-3cfe-42ca-8302-0d86a06da2c2_"

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221766626357
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447053828510
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Simwood eSMS Ltd

+447031828968
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221778456458
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Bank Account used by the Scammer:
ACCOUNT HOLDER....... MALO DIEYNABA .M. CELESTINE
NAME OF THE BANK..... BICIS BANK (SENEGAL) BANK
ADDRESS........................ AEROPORT YOFF
ACCOUNT NUMBER.........0 0 1 0 7 5 2 0 0 0 7 7 BANK CODE.....................SN010
CODE AGC.....................01245
RIB.....................89
DEVISE......................XOF
SWIFT CODE..................BICISNDXXXX
IBAN........................ SN08 SN01 0012 4500 1075 2000 7789

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:02 pm

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
Bank Name: Société Générale Des Banques Sénégal (SGBS)
Beneficiary Name: OBI PATIENCE
Account Number: 003002445808
RIB: 51
Swift Code: SGSNSNDA
Code Banque: 25011
Code Guichet: 01011
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:37 pm

Anita escaped the camp:
Hello Dear,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in London for investment projects with my partner and continue my education.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in the past despite that it didn't work out for us some how.

Now i have left a bank cheque for you to show my appreciation and compensation with the Rev Father now in the Camp So therefore feel free and contact him with his contact address Below and collect your check for you own welfare.

His name is Rev James Kennedy
Email : revjameskennedy@hotmail.com

Ask him to send you a certified bank cheque of $200.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev father James Kennedy on your behalf to receive that money.
Therefore contact the Rev father and he will send the cheque to you without delay
Take care and pleasant day.
Miss Anita.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY176-W23 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S2.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 26 Mar 2015 12:27:59 -0700
X-TMN: [YAiqWm82kgxbiUmwuC51/XwkUhF1Zhpq]
Message-ID: <BAY176-W235851D9C5A943EAEBB02FDD080@phx.gbl>
boundary="_d5b9c260-0aa6-42ba-af8e-11ac8f438d3f_"
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.