Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jenniferkeita22@outlook.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

jenniferkeita22@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:44 pm

lovebabe
Female / Single
25 - / United States

Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear Contacts
Body Type Slim
Body Art Piercing
Ethnicity Asian
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Below Average
Height(cm) 132
Weight(kg) 51
Life Style
Drinking Normal
Smoking Frequently
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Legal
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live with friends
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Romance / Dating
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Jainism
Star Sign Capricorn

Hi dear
I wish you best Compliment of the day My name is Jennifer
Keita, Am 25 years old girl, i am sorry that i did not say
much about myself because our profile cannot say everything
about us. I have a special reason of contacting you so
i would like you to respond to my email address
(jenniferkeita22@outlook.com) there i can tell you
everything about myself, and the reason i am contacting
you and also send my pictures to you. Yours Miss Jennifer,
thanks Waiting to read from you dear,my email address
( jenniferkeita22@outlook.com )

lovebabe.JPG
lovebabe.JPG (15.52 KiB) Viewed 2554 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: jenniferkeita22@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:26 pm

ADDITIONS:
Hello my dear how are you?
hope you are there right? I'm really happy you answered my e-mail, it gives me more joy because I believe that we both have to be open and honest, that they know each other deeply, share our loneliness and thoughts be, Before I let my self more fully introduce to you my name is Miss Jennifer, Keita, I am (25) years old girl, single, black hair and brown eyes, l am from Darfur Region of Sudan in East Africa and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal. My late father Dr. Sylvester Ahmadu Keita was the personal adviser to the former head of state in my country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alongside with my mother.

Life is not all that easy for me here. Thanks for your mail once again, i will really like to have a good relationship with you, I have a special reason why i decided to contact you, because of the urgency of my situation here in this refugee camp. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace and with your help, i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now is Rev.James Caleb who is the pastor of the ( CHURCH OF CHRIST FAITH MISSION ) here in the camp he has been very nice to me taking me as one of his daughters since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels, one for men the other for women. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year at the university before the tragic incident that claimed the precious life of my parents that lead to me being in this situation now .

Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $3.700.000.00 (Two Million, Seven Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars) so i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over there to meet you and to continue my education.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of losing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and hardworking.

I want you to send me your contact information's such as your

Names ..................................
Age ....................................
Country ...............................
Telephone ..........................
occupation...........................

Meanwhile i will like you to let me know your willingness to help me transfer the money so that i will send you the bank contact information's for you to contact them as soon as possible to know the possibility of transferring the money into your account. Have a nice day and think about me.
Please i am waiting to hear from you soon.
Yours sincerely,
Jennifer,

HEADER:
Received: from SNT146-W62 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S3.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 25 Feb 2015 01:51:58 -0800
X-TMN: [iOQZatAXHAU6DXflwclzayfFqu+ZimRJ]
X-Originating-Email: [jenniferkeita22@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <SNT146-W6298F4031CE8C7F436A190B9170@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: jenniferkeita22@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_8423ef37-d7b3-4003-a806-380c26dd43b2_"

Hello my dearest,
How are you today? I hope all is well with you over there in your country as i am believing God that soon we shall meet to share our love together. I am so much happy to have somebody like you across my life. My dear please i will like to be with you over there. you really seems to be caring, honest and loving but what am promising you is that you will never regret having someone like me in your life. Please try to always call me with this Reverend James Caleb's phone number ( +221768806194 ).

If you call, you ask him that you want to speak with me ( JENNIFER KEITA ) then he will send for me to come and answer your call OK. I want to let you know earlier enough that my contact with you is not a mistake, it is by the grace of God almighty. Please i want you to contact the bank today to confirm about this transfer. Here is the contact information of the bank in London where the money was deposited by my late father. it is as follows,

Name Of The Bank ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Name Of The Transfer Manager MR JOHN MARSHALL
Address: Registered in Scotland No 90312. Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, EH2 2YB., United Kingdom
Email Address ( royal-bank-plc@scotlandmail.com )
Telephone Number ( +447977140013 ) ( +447035940104 )

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal that as a refugee i am not allowed to direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS DR SYLVESTER AHMADU KEITA
AMOUNT $3.700.000.00 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS JENNIFER KEITA
Swift Code: (NIB-LNUK)
ACCOUNT NUMBER RBS/041178517944/LD/21/B

yours in love for ever,
JENNIFER........

COPY AND FILL THIS LETTER BELOW WITH YOUR IN-FORMATIONS AND SEND IT TO THE BANK. ...

To the Office of
The Transfer Manager,
Royal Bank of Scotland.
Mr John Marshall
Dear Sir,

TRANSFER APPLICATION LETTER.

To whom it may concern. Greetings to you. This is to certify that I, ............... aged ............... years old from ................... with a contact phone No ............... and with an occupation as a .......................... I am hereby to let you know that i am a partner to Miss Jennifer Keita the next of kin to $3,700,000.00 US Dollars deposited by her late father Dr. Sylvester Ahmadu Keita.

Please Sir,as her partner I am contacting this honorable Bank to know the procedures and the requirements which it needs to get my partners fund transferred to my account.

I here by ask that this honorable Bank should please grant my request and inform me on the possibility of getting my partners inheritance fund transferred to my account because such fund cannot be directed to her due to her present status right now as a refugee.
I will furnish my account details for the transfer in approval of my letter of transfer.

This is my partner's late father's Account Details.
Account N°: (RBS/041178517944/LD/21/B)
Swift Code: (NIB-LNUK)
Account holder: (Dr. Sylvester Ahmadu Keita)
Amount Deposited: ($3,700,000.00 US dollars)
Next Of Kin / Beneficiary: (Miss Jennifer Keita)

Thank you sir.
Yours Sincerely,

HEADER:
Received: from SNT146-W9 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S45.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 26 Feb 2015 05:14:33 -0800
X-TMN: [eTbjC3Qg2ce5G0g0Mk3lMWfv79MQimAd]
Message-ID: <SNT146-W979D7E3A704203C67F284B9140@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_3ee687e8-96c5-4642-ab0a-997f18a46cdf_"

Hello my dear,
How are you today over there? I am very happy to write you this mail and I am very very happy to hear from your mail and every bit of the words were quite understood to me. My heart is really flowing with joy and happiness because I believe by the special grace of God I know that in no distant time we shall be together over there in your country counting our blessings after the successful transfer of this my late father's money through your account.

My dear, I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life and to invest the money with you after the transfer. Honey after reading the mail from the bank, I went and discuss with Reverend Caleb James in other for him to help us to get a good and competent lawyer that will help us get the power of attorney and affidavit of oath that the bank is requires before they can transfer the money into your account OK.

Moreover my dear, i am really very surprised to read your mail and seeing your doubts. I am happy that you have contacted the bank and confirmed everything about this my late father's money to be real and the bank have also accepted to transfer the money as soon as we provide all the necessary required documents. So please my dear, i want you to put away any fear or doubt in you and try your best to help me OK.

I am suffering here in this refugee camp and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account. I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position. The only problem we have now is the power of attorney and affidavit of oath which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.

My dear, regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the last statement of account of my late father (which i have given to the lawyer) and the death certificate, which i have also given to him,so that he can send them along with the power of attorney and affidavit of oath to you after his legal approval for the processing of the remaining documents for the final transfer of the money into your account

He is one of the best lawyers working here in Dakar Senegal. I will like you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my late father's deposit of $3.700.000.00 Million U.S Dollars from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.

His contact information are as follows,
Name ..... Dr Barrister Morris Lison
Email: barmorrislisonlawfirm@gmail.com
Office telephone number..... 00221 77 421 40 57

God bless you as you contact him immediately for him to help us process these vital documents. Thanks for your love and understanding. I miss you my lovely one .
Yours lovely heart,
JENNIFER.......

HEADER:
Received: from SNT146-W34 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S5.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sat, 28 Feb 2015 22:16:40 -0800
X-TMN: [Vo313lCMKPrE6DMlwQVxF9yV2umR1ssd]
Message-ID: <SNT146-W3498D9049FCF9E2B7CA3FEB9130@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_20682be3-e47e-4e89-b0cc-f6bc25640a1a_"

ADDED PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221768806194
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447977140013
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

+447035940104
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+221774214057
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... VINCENT I. ARINZE
NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS.............. YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 0 5 0 0 2 2 8 0 0 0 8
BANK CODE..................... SN100
CODE AGC..................... 01022
RIB..................... 63 SWIFT
CODE..................AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN.......................... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5002 2800 0863
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.