Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

amirgabriel@live.fr

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

amirgabriel@live.fr

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:22 pm

On wedatefree:

Hi,

How are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health over there, My name is Amir gabriel, I went through your profile and i read it and took interest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write me back on this ID (amirgabriel@live.f r ) hope to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.

amirgabri el@live.fr
Lots of amir.

Profile elements:

amir4love - no picture
25 y/o female from new york, USA
student

I am very nice good looking girl caring relaible and honest and i will like to meet an honest man in love who i can live the rest of my life with love and caring. and loyal man for astrong relationship. Who wants to make a cousy home and like familylife but also like travelling and seeing new place Kind and with a good heart and willing to make everything to made the man feeling beloved and happy as I will do the same .

Ideal match description:
AN SINCERE, HONEST, FAITHFUL, CARING, LOVING, ROMANTIC, trustworthy man to love and be loved
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Amir Gabriel <amirgabriel@live.fr>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:23 pm

Email:

Hello My Dearest,

I hope this my mail will reach you in good condition of health, l am happy for your reply, I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you, i am reliable, truth full, loving, easy going, faithful.I decided to contact you after reading your profile, because of the urgency of my situation here.

My name is Miss. Amir Gabriel , 23 years old, from Western Equatoria, daughter of late -Gabriel Makana, was the Director of Planning in the Western Equatoria State Ministry of Education, He was killed by LRA rebels, my lovely mother and two of my brothers including my only sister where assassinated along side on a cold blood one morning:http://www.gurtong. net/ECM/Editorial/tabid/124/ ctl/ArticleView/mid/519/ articleId/3610/Western- Equatoria-Education-Officials- Killed.aspx

In fact, I have to get in touch with you because of bad treatment am receiving from my step Mother. My father had two wives before her disappearance. My mother was the second, the first could not born after nine years of her marriage that emerged him the idea of obtaining a second wife who has become my late mother. After the marriage of my mother, the first wife became hostile and aggressive to the extent that my father rented an apartment for her in the city. She returned with her things after the news of the death my parents. It has been more or less hostile to me and she want to deny me of all my father's treasury and property. I just like being in a perverse circle that nothing in the house for me.

Meanwhile, I wanted to flee to Europe, but they hide my international passport and other valuable travel documents. Fortunately, she did not discover where I kept my father file containing important documents. So I decided to run in the house of God where I am currently seeking asylum, here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. Due to my inability and lack of resources, I decided to contact you An aid to please, I shall be very happy if you should consider to help me, please. I am contacting you for a long business relationship and investment assistance in you country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the amount of $ 6,700, 000.00 in a bank here in Senegal with my name as the next of kin. When I came to Senegal. I went to the bank where my father deposited the money so that I can withdraw some money as the next of kin to the account and start a new life. Unfortunately, I did not know that my father signed an agreement with the bank that the money should not be released directly to me, if not married or over 30 years. The agreement stipulates that I should appoint an administrator investor any time, I would like to take the money from the bank before I am 30 years. I understand that the investor has to invest and manage the money for me in a good business.

Therefore, the bank people advised me that since I am not yet 30 years old and not married, I should look for someone to get to me for claims in accordance with its agreement with my late father. This is why I contacted you.Secondly, I like your country and I want to live there and continue my education as I was in my Year 1 of the university, when the crisis began and death of my parents. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for their services and the balance will be my investment capital. This is why I decided to contact you. Please, all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. Once i receive your positive response demonstrating your interest I will put things into action immediately.

In light of the above, I will appreciate an urgent message indicating its ability and willingness to deal honestly with this transaction. You can not call me on phone, because I do not have the phone here, but if you like to speak with me on the phone I will give you the phone number of Rev-father in the field because I told him a little about my condition.

When you call, tell him you want to talk to Amir Gabriel in Church House Room 10. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. I ask you please do not disclose this matter to anybody until this transfer is made into your position in your country.

Sincerely Yours,
Amir Gabriel.

Header:

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.185.19]
Subject: God Bless You
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 09:37:51 +0000

Originating IP: 41.82.185.19
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: amirgabriel@live.fr

Unread postby mako92 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:49 am

heya. i just got that email sent to me. but it seems it has an other email adress than u mentioned above. just wanted to post. its : amirga4love12@gmail.com hope you can do something with it

many greetings from holland
mako92
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:54 am

Thanks for the new email address, mako92. Welcome to ScamSurvivors. :D
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby markmajorenos123 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:00 am

hi

im mark the on your chatting and emailing .
just give me your name in facebook lets have some discussion ,tnx

mark :D
markmajorenos123

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:25 pm

Again? Sure, you go ahead and ignore every mention of the word "scammer" on this site to talk to this person. Let them con you out of your money. It's not like you weren't warned. Shoo now, go hand your money over to the scammer.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:13 pm

mark, use your head for something besides a hat rack. Account deleted.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Refugee scams.