Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lorita100@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: Treasy Maxwell <treasymaxwell28@yahoo.com>

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:01 pm

Paraguay script:
Treasy Maxwell <treasymaxwell28@yahoo.com> Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 4:43 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello
I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay I am currently in the Paraguay for my studies here in the Paraguay meanwhile, I will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring funds that we raised this in some way.

Now you need to contact the Rev.Father who used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is Rev Father Paul johnson and his email address is as follows ( revpauljohnson60@yahoo.com ). and his number is ( +221774690357
i told him to send a certified bank check of $150.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to contact the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please let me know immediately you receive so we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies and I SORM project and the investor has to hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

and please do not forget to inform me as soon as the money received.
Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.

yours friend
Miss Treasy

Header:
Received: from [41.82.111.192] by web141603.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 01 Feb 2013 01:43:17 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 001.001,SGVsbG8NCkkgYW0gcGxlYXNlZCB0byBpbmZvcm0geW91IGFib3V0IG15IHN1Y2Nlc3MgaW4gZ2V0dGluZyB0aG9zZSAKZnVuZHMgdHJhbnNmZXJyZWQgdW5kZXIgdGhlIGNvb3BlcmF0aW9uIG9mIGEgbmV3IHBhcnRuZXIgZnJvbSBQYXJhZ3VheSBJCiBhbSBjdXJyZW50bHkgaW4gdGhlwqAgUGFyYWd1YXkgZm9yIG15IHN0dWRpZXMgaGVyZSBpbiB0aGUgUGFyYWd1YXnCoCAKbWVhbndoaWxlLCBJIHdpbGwgbm90IGZvcmdldCB5b3VyIHBhc3QgZWZmb3J0cyBhbmQgYXR0ZW1wdHMgdG8gYXNzaXN0IG1lCiBpbiABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.131.499
Message-ID: <1359711797.68418.YahooMailClassic@web141603.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 01:43:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: COMPASATION

Phone Number from above:
+221774690357
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Probably a scam: isabeli91@yahoo.com

Unread postby Linja66 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:39 pm

Dear all,

My email was picked up at InterNations and I received this email, which is very familiar with many other ones that I saw on Scam Survivors. As suggested, I should of not respond to it, but I did because I found scam survivors after replying. I just sent an email that I didn't want to be contacted anymore because it was a scam. Is there any consequences with my email address because I replied to the email? There was no personal information given to this scammer.

Scam email address:
Isabel Isabel < isabeli91@yahoo.com >

I would like to take this opportunity to say that I recently join and I hope that this email will help others.

Cheers,

Linja

My Dearest One
I am extremely happy for seeing your response to my request, thank you very much. How are you doing over there in your country today, i presume all is pretty fine and the atmospheric is enhancing your today's activities. It is a bite cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My Name is Isabel Maxwell. I hail from republic of Rwanda in East Africa. I am 5.7ft tall, fair skin, 24 years old, single (never married). I am presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that occurred in my country few years back. .

My late father Dr Simon Maxwell was a politician and the managing director of Gold & Mine industry (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state. The rebels set an attacked on our house one early morning as a result of the political crisis and killed my my father, mother and my younger sister in cold blood.

I was the only one that survived the attack from my family and I managed to make my way to another country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp in other to secure my life. I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and I will send you another picture in my next mail. I will also like to see your picture. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Dearly Isabel.

Linja66
New survivor

Re: Probably a scam: isabeli91@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:18 am

Linja66,

Welcome to SS and thanks for joining us. :D

There will be no consequences to you, other than you may get more scam emails because you responded to this one. You can just delete the scam emails you may get, or post them in our forum MINUS YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS and any personal details. If you decide to post them, we will need "email headers attached,"
The Important Information Section has a few topics on how to find headers in emails. http:/ /www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

This is a typical "Refugee scammer," who starts with love, but soon turns to "Please help me get my millions of dollas money out of the security company or bank." I will move it to the Refugee forum. Thanks for posting it to help others. :D
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: isabeli91@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:36 am

On net log,

Hi, how are you. Isabel is my name. I got interest on your profile and would like to get acquainted to you for a friendship. If you don't mind, reply me to my yahoo (isabeli91@yahoo.com) so that we can communicate conveniently and share experience. I will be grateful to see your response in my email while i will get back to you with a better introduction of myself and photos.

Profile elements:

isabelmaxel
female - 25 years
Active since 31 July 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: blessingbashan@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:48 pm

Email:

My dear, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Belgium.

Presently I'm in asia for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact our refugee camp secretary in Dakar Senegal, his name is Reverend father jonathan, his email is (revgeorgekalifah@yahoo.com) Phone;+221-778316000
Ask him to send the money to you the sum of $300,000,00: Three hundred thousand dollars which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with our camp secretary Reverend jonathan to receive the cheque from him.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffers at that time. This period, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand.

Finally,remember that i left an instruction to the secretary on your behalf to send the money to you,so feel free to get in touch with him without any delay,i promise to meet you in one day in your country,thanks ,thanks and God bless you,

Best regards,
Blessing Bashan.

Header:

Received: from BLU152-W20 ([65.55.116.7]) by blu0-omc1-s25.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 15 Feb 2013 03:41:23 -0800
Subject: COMPENSATION
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 03:41:22 -0800

+221778316000
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lindamambo2@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:18 pm

On MBN:

hello dear,
good evening Am Linda,nice to meet you beside how is the
atmosphere of today over there in your country. i would like to
know you more,i have an a specially issue i want to discuss with
you. here is my e-mail in-box contact me at (lindamambo2@hotmail.com)
i promise to tell you about my self in my next mail,i added my photos
for you to know whom i am,thanks,i am waiting for your respond to my
e-mail address in-box. please mail me so that we can have more better

Profile elements:

Full Name Linda Mambo
Birth Year 1988
City Dakar
Country Senegal
Sex Woman
Interests (Personal Description)
The image used as profile picture is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: SONIA FAYE <sonia.faye@hotmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:19 pm

Email:

My Dearest Love,

How are you today? i hope fine. I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail.I am a 24 year old lady who wants love and be loved. I have grown to understand that the road to a successful relationship is bumpy but with
honesty, love and dedication to the one I call mine,the journey will not be hectic k. I seek a long term relationship with a family oriented person with the intentions of establishing a family where children will grow to be happy in the future.

My name is miss Linda Mambo from Liberia in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that happened in my country.My late father Late Dr Bathrand Mambo was the personal advice to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning kill my mother and my father with two of my brothers and my younger sister.It was only me that is alive now,because i wasn't around when this was happening, i was in my First year study (SOCIAL SCIENCE) in the university of Liberia and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where I'm leaving now.I would like to know more about you.

Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I know it will sound strange to you but it is the whole truth and nothing but the truth. and i am promising you that if only i can trust you,you will never regret knowing me.I want you to take me as one of your friends or sisters,and to take care of my affairs and inheritance.I am sorry to tell you that since the death of my parents i have seen hell.

In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only for a few days of the week.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is REV.ANTHONY.MARTINS who is the pastor of the (Christ The King Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221-778459307) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this,i have my Late Father's Personal Will with my name as the next of kin and deposit Certificate here which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is ( $7.6M. SEVEN MILLION SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about this is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't disclose it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposited on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. What i need from you is, for you to see that the money is transferred to a good account and also to make arrangement on how i will come over and stay with you and continue my life and education.

My choosing you is a question i knew you must ask and i think it is a good question.I have two reasons for choosing you, i choose you because it is the will of God.And i believe knowing you will bring hope back again in my life.

Mean while i will like you to call me today with the Rev. ANTHONY.MARTINS telephone number once again (+221-778459307) like i said i have a lot to tell you and i will like to hear your lovely voice.

Honey please i want you to help me out from this critical condition as soon as possible so that i will come over there in your country to start a new life with you and live with you for the rest of my life.

My lovely one, below is my picture, so i will equally like to see your pictures, so that we can move from there, i will be waiting to hear from you. have a nice day.Thanks for all your care to me. Millions of kiss. God bless you.

Yours Forever In Love,
Linda Mambo.

The pictures sent by email are already reported here.

Header:

Received: from BLU156-W48 ([65.55.111.71]) by blu0-omc2-s25.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 20 Feb 2013 02:56:13 -0800
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL, MY LOVE THIS IS ALL ABOUT MY LIFE‏‏‏.

+221778459307
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: tina_kipkalya@yahoo.com.ph

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:18 am

Email:

Hello my dear, how are you doing today? i know that God is taking good care of you. And i know you may have forgotten every thing about me, but let me remind you, my name is. Tina Kipkalya, the young girl that you tried to help out of the refugee camp in (Dakar Senegal), did you remember?.

Okay, I want you to celebrate with me, because I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the help of a new partner from United Kingdom. Presently I'm in United Kingdom with him for investing with part of the money, while i deposited some in the bank. Meanwhile, I didn't forgot your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the fund, despite that it failed us some how, even your love, struggle, and advice.

Now you will need to contact the Reverend in the refugee camp, Rev, Anthony Emmanuel with his direct mobile number(+221 77-125-7836) also his email address is (Rev_anthonyE@hotmail.com).

Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank cheque of $100.000.00 one hundred thousand dollars, which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed.

I appreciated your efforts very much. so feel free and get in touch with (Reverend Anthony Emmanuel) and direct him where to post you the bank cheque. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings. for the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I have forwarded this instruction to Rev, Anthony Emmanuel on your behalf, therefore contact him for the delivery of the bank cheque to you with out delay . Take good care of yourself and remain blessed.

Yours faithfully, Tina.

Header:

Received: from [41.82.129.207]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.134.513
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 05:09:09 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: Hello Greetings from Tina.

Originating IP: 41.82.129.207
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal

+221771257836
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rosemathew460@yahoo.com - different gallery

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:46 pm

Split from viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7337, where the email address rosemathew460@yahoo.com is reported with a different gallery:

Email:

Hello My Dearest ,

Dear am very happy in your reply mail to my e-mail. How is your day today?. i Hope fine.My name is Miss Rose Mathew.I am 24 years old single and never married, 5ft 10 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes. Dear i am from Sierra Leon in West Africa and presently i am residing in the camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. The name of my father is Dr.Mathew Patrick and he was the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father with my mother in cold blood with two of my brothers and my younger sister.
My dear it is only me that is alive now, because i wasn't around when this was happened, i was in my first year Studying Nursing in the university of Sierra Leone and i managed to move from my country Sierra Leone to the following West Part of Africa country Sierra Leone where i am living now in a camp as a refugee. My dear about my hobbies, I like reading Books, Writing, watching movies, world news and Or football, and i don't like lie, cheating and noise. i will like you to tell me more about yourself, Your Hobbies, Your features, Like and Dislike, My lovely one,this is my picture attached, So i will equally like to see your pictures too, so that we can move from there, because friend Or relationship is what keep two Or more peoples together, If they could be able to understand each other very well. Thanks and God bless you, hope to read from you soonest,and have a nice day.
Yours New Friend.
Rose.

Both pictures are reported here (red shirt and white dress)

Received: from [41.82.137.125]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.135.514
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 23:27:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU.

Originating IP: 41.82.137.125
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

roseneziah@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:50 pm

On datemefree:

Hello my name is miss Rose I saw your page here and became interested in making friend with you. Please i will like you to write me at my mail id (roseneziah@yahoo.com) for us to always communicate to know each other better and i can also send you my photo for you to see who i am. I will be happy to read from you in my mail box. yours In Love, Rose ( roseneziah@yahoo.com )

Profile elements:

rose21 - no picture
- 25 y/o female
- texas, USA
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.