Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

grace_jambo@hotmail.com princewillkhalifa@yahoo.ca

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

grace_jambo@hotmail.com princewillkhalifa@yahoo.ca

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:08 pm

Return-Path: <princewillkhalifa@yahoo.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 17:53:08 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: grace jambo <grace_jambo@hotmail.com>
Subject: =?UTF-8?Q?Nice_to_meet_you=E2=80=8F=E2=80=8F?=
Nice to meet you‏‏‎

How are you beloved one? I hope all is fine with you. My name is miss Grace a female,

I visited your facebook profile today which caught my attention genuinely , so I picked your email address to contact you by email.I 'm really very glad writing this message to you and with no doubt,

I'm strongly believing you to be the type of person that embraces new friends. Establishing a meaningful relationship with you through this medium would be a dream comes through to me by God's willing.

I also do hope that you will not mind my color, race, age or distance because those are not qualities that determine good friend. Please kindly accept my friendship request and get back to me as quick as possible so that i

can proudly proceed to disclose my photos and more details to you. And moreover, I also have a very important issue to share with you.Thanks and may God bless you as you respond to me.
I remain humble a good friend
Sincerely,
miss grace.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Refugee scams.