Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mercyyak33@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

mercyyak33@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:50 pm

On net log,

Hello Dear ,
My name is mercy , I got your contact details and I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible, you can reach me through my private e-mail stated below so that we can get to know each other better.
My private e-mail: (mercyyak33@yahoo.com)
I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone. I want you to understand that race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. I look forward to hearing more from you soonest.
Yours truly,
mercy .
Please contact me directly to my mail so that i will send you my photo and tell you more about me ok thanks.
(mercyyak33@yahoo.com)

Profile elements:

mercy101
female - 23 years, Dulhi, India
4 341 visitors since 8 May 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mercyyak33@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:51 pm

Email:

My dear,..
How are you today, Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information. My TRUST is for you and you alone ,i will like to hear your voice every time.I do not have phone number, but you can call me with the rev father's number as i have told you before ( +221777779379 ).
that is were we do receive call when you call you tell him that you want to speak with me,he will send for me. Meanwhile,I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign TRUSTEE who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.
Darling, I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign TRUSTEE and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $7.9 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. The contact information of the bank are as follows,

Royal Bank Of Scotland PLC
Email address
accountantdeproyal@yahoo.co.uk
rbsscotlandmail@aol.com

Name of official transfers - (Sir Harry Davids).
The phone number +44 7031980482 or+44 7031980483
office fax number +44 7031980484.
Account Number - RB343I08701364/QB/71/SB.
Swifcode; STB001BUK;
Account Holder: LATE MR JUSTIN YAK
Next of Inheritance: MERCY YAK.

Contact them now on how to transfer the $7.9 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life , and investing it in lucrative business,like i told you that this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible
to meet with you.Please make sure that you contact the bank for more information Ok. l am waiting to hear from you soonest!. i want to hear your sweet voice.
Yours forever ,
miss MERCY
So My DEAR,this is the letter you will send to the bank with there email as soon as you receive this mail ok.

Sir;
I am a foreign TRUSTEE to Miss MERCY YAK whose late father Mr yak deposited a sum of $7.9 (seven Million nine Hundred Thousand US Dollars) in your bank.
Please Sir i want to know the procedures and possibility of transferring this money to my account
Thanks.

Header:

Received: from [41.82.166.109]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.122.442
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 03:03:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

Originating IP: 41.82.166.109
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 31, 2014 1:29 am

mercyyak33@yahoo.com

Email:

hello
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my late father's funds transferred under the assistance of a friend from Scotland . Presently I'm in Scotland for my studies and some investment projects with my new friend. meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despit that it failed us some how. Now contact Rev Danny king,

He tried a lot for me while i was here and i am grateful to God for everything he has done for me today. his email address is : (revdannyking12@yahoo.com) Ask him to send you the draft cheque of $450.000.00 USD which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts you made to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time so feel free and get in touch with REV Danny king and tell him to send the amount to you. you can reach him on his phone number (+221777144179)

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferer that i went through at that time. in the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects and the processing of my studies which myself and my new partner are having at hand without confrontations, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the the Reverend father on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Reverend Danny king and he will hand over the the draft cheque to you without any delay. May
God Bless you Mercy

Header:

Return-Path: <mercyyak33@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.83.33.9]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/592 YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014

Originating IP: 41.83.33.9
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gifty1470@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:20 am

Out of the blue:

How are you? My name is Gifty. I am a female, i have something to tell you very important, please Reply to me. so we can get to know each other better, I can send you my pictures and tell you more about myself, also get to know you better. here is my FACEBOOK username (KG Kofi Gifty) I will be waiting to hear from you soon thanks with love, Yours Lovely, (gifty1470@gmail.com)

Return-Path: mercyyak33@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.139.212.240]
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015
Reply-To: gifty kofi <gifty1470@gmail.com>
Subject: NICE TO MEET YOU
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 13, 2016 6:02 pm

Out of the blue:

Hello Dear You're very good looking. I would really
like to know more about you. am miss Mercy, i like
to be your friend, Hope to hear back from you in my id,
(mercyyak222@gmail.com )

Return-Path: <mercyyak980@gmail.com>
X-Originating-IP: [66.39.3.34]
Subject: HELLO
Reply-To: mercyyak222@gmail.com

Originating IP: 66.39.3.34
Originating ISP: Pair Networks
City: Pittsburgh
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mercyyak222@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 16, 2016 10:48 pm

Hello, My Dearest One.

I am more than happy in getting your reply to my mail.How is everything?i hope you are doing good,well,let me start by introducing myself to you,

My name is Miss Mercy Yak from Ivory Coast in West Africa, 5.8ft high,fare in completion, 24yrs old (single),I only speak English and french language and presently I am Residing in a refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of civil war that was waged in my country some previous years ago.

My late father,(Mr Justin Yak) was the managing director of YAK and Associates construction company (Ltd)and also the personal adviser to the former Head of State before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in a cold blood with two of my brothers and my younger sister.It was only me that is alive today because God was so kind to me,i managed to escape this ugly incident and now I was able to make my way to the nearby country here in Senegal, where I am leaving now as a refugee.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and your dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.i have Attached some of my pictures here just for you,although i am not photogenic, but I want you to accept them OK.is from me, probably In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only for a few days in a week. Its just like one staying in a prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to and seek for help,all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Joseph David who is the pastor of the(CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION)here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since i came here and he also allow me to use his office computer to check and reply your email, but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women hostel because, the camp has two hostels,one for men and the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221-781-451-652) if you call him please tell him that you want to speak with miss Mercy Yak and he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call OK. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing whatsoever without the revs consent because it is against the law of this country.

I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this little secret that i wish to share with you,i have with me here,my Late Father's Personal Will with my name as next of kin and his Death Certificate too which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the Royal bank of Scotland with my name as the next of kin,
The amount in question is $7.9 M (Seven Million nine Hundred Thousand Dollars ).

Please i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you over there in your country and continue my life and education. I kept this secret to people in the camp here for security reasons,the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposited on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working.
My favorite language is French and English but i speak English very fluently. My choosing you is a question i know you must ask and i think it is a good question. I have two reasons for choosing you, i choose you because it was the will of God. And i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life. the day i wrote you first,i picked up three address from Facebook and i prayed over it with my reverend. He brought three pieces of papers and wrote three names on them and fold them,he asked me to pick one and i picked your name,then i decided to write to you and i also believe that it is the will of God.

Mean while i will like you to call me by 12.00 pm my time like i said i have a lot to tell you.please i want you to be honest with me because i am too young to be heart broken OK,i have instructed the bank about my claims to this money and they only asked me to get a foreign partner and a trustee who will assist me and stand on behalf of me for them to proceed with the transfer because of my refugee status,so my dearest,i want you to be sincere with me and let me know in your next massage if your ready to help me transfer this money into your account, so that i will inform the bank about you and i will also forward the contact information of the bank to you for you to contact them as soon as possible and asked them to proceed with transferring of the money into your account OK,
waiting to here from you soon with a favorable answer, and have a wonderful day.
Thanks.
Yours Truly Love,
Mercy

Header:
Return-Path: <mercyyak222@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-oi0-x243.google.com (mail-oi0-x243.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c06::243])
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016
Subject: I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE PLEASE

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (66.4 KiB) Viewed 6299 times

Capture2.PNG

Phone Number:
+221781451652
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 18, 2016 12:26 am

My dear,..
How are you today, Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information. My TRUST is for you and you alone ,i will like to hear your voice every time.I do not have phone number, but you can call me with the rev father's number as i have told you before ( +221781451652 )
that is were we do receive call when you call you tell him that you want to speak with me,he will send for me. Meanwhile,I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign TRUSTEE who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.
Darling, I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign TRUSTEE and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $7.9 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. The contact information of the bank are as follows,

Royal Bank Of Scotland PLC
Email address
royal_bank.scotland@aol.com
accountantdeptroyal@yahoo.co.uk

Name of official transfers - (Sir Philip Hampton).
The phone number +441189639698
office fax number +44 70319 18356
Account Number - RB343I08701364/QB/71/SB.
Swif code; STB001BUK;
Account Holder: LATE MR JUSTIN YAK
Next of Inheritance: MERCY YAK.

Contact them now on how to transfer the $7.9 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life , and investing it in lucrative business,like i told you that this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible
to meet with you.Please make sure that you contact the bank for more information OK. l am waiting to hear from you soonest!. i want to hear your sweet voice.
Yours forever ,
miss MERCY
So My DEAR,this is the letter you will send to the bank with there email as soon as you receive this mail ok.

Sir;
I am a foreign TRUSTEE to Miss MERCY YAK whose late father Mr yak deposited a sum of $7.9 (seven Million nine Hundred Thousand US Dollars) in your bank.
Please Sir i want to know the procedures and possibility of transferring this money to my account
Thanks.

phone number:
+441189639698
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Reading
Original network provider* Vodafone Ltd (C&W)

office fax number:
+447031918356
Number billable as personal number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mercyyak222@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 19, 2016 10:50 pm

Hello Dear,
Good day. How are you doing today I hope all is well and fine thanks be to God who gives you health in more abundantly. I thank you once again for your kindness towards me., wake up, Receive my simple gift of 'GOOD MORNING' wrapped with sincerity, tied with care and sealed with a prayer to keep u safe and happy all day long! Honestly dear my condition here in the orphanage home is quite unbearable and i am sick and tired of staying here any longer. please i am worried to hear from you, please inform me how far have you gone with the bank for the transfer of my late fathers money in to your account .please help me for the sake of my situation over here,I really want to leave this place and come close to you over there in your country ,my love i just want to tell you that my condition here in this Orphanage is very bad for me know good food to eat know good water to drink darling am very confused of staying here any longer.please i want to leave this
place immediately and come down to your country leave with you.

I need your reply please
thanks

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
, LONDON.

BANKING AND FINANCE.
HEAD OFFICE/: No. 36 ST ANDREWS SQUARE

EDINBURGH EH2 2YB SCOTLAND.

FREE POST :P O BOX 1527

TEL PHONE'+441189639698
OFFICE FAX +44-7039 403-741,+447039408754
Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
Email;

accountantdeptroyal@yahoo.co.uk
royal_bank.scotland@aol.com

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION
Dear Client,,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your mail which we have received.

Actually, we have been informed about you by the young girl that she wishes you to be her Trustee/Representative for the claim of her late father's fund deposit with our bank.

Late Mr. Yak is our late customer with a substantial amount. The volume of money is ($7.9)Seven Million Nine Hundred Thousand United State of American Dollars. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.

However, before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your account, we need the following legal requirements:

1.A power of attorney or A letter of Probate and an Affidavit of OATH empowering you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. These documents must be prepared and endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer in the Federal High Court since the girl is currently residing in Senegal.

2. A transfer instruction from her fully endorsed and signed by the lawyer

3. A bond of Contract Agreement

4. The death certificate of (His decease father)confirming his death. (for attestation)

5. A certificate of fund deposit issued to him by our bank. (for attestation)

6. Your Personal information including; contacts, full name, Your Designated bank account where the money is to be wired, the Name of The lawyer From Senegal who does the legal powers,

Note that the above documents are compulsory for the filling of BTD Form 41, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. Should you have any question(s), please contact our Foreign Payment Director sir.Stephen Hester for more directives and clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs Shona Mackenzie
Customers Relation.

Royal Bank of Scotland
Welcome The Royal Bank Of Scotland PLC United Kingdom,Make it happen. Find out how ingenuity can help you make it happen here.

Header:
Return-Path: <royal_bank.scotland@aol.com>
Received: from 41.83.28.200 by webprd-a52.mail.aol.com (10.72.57.66) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Thu, 19 May 2016 07:00:49 -0400
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016
Subject: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC

OFFICE FAX
+447039403741
Original network provider* Digital Mail Limited

+447039408754
Original network provider* Digital Mail Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 21, 2016 2:17 am

Skype ID:
live:mohamade_peterschambers

My beloved Darling,
how are you , i hope it was fine and honey am dreaming you every day by day and i know very soon i will be with you,i am more than happy to read and hear your voice
i told my reverend and he refer to the lawyer who will help us for documents which the bank required from us,after i discussed it with the reverend, he called me and told me that he has got a good lawyer who will help us and he gave me his contact and told me to tell you to consult him now and plead to him to help us for the preparation of power of attorney from the federal High Court here Senegal,
i will like you to consult this lawyer so that he will help us get the power of attorney ok. Regarding the documents which the bank requested, like i told you that I have with me here the death certificate of my late father and certificate of deposit which i will send to the bank. Honey this is the lawyer contact;

Barr.mohamade peters
Advocate Carbinet
Tel: +221766465001
mohamade_peterschambers@hotmail.com
lawfirmpeters_mohamade@yahoo.com

Please consult him, honey like i told you that i have informed the reverend concerning the lawyer,he told me that the lawyer said I should bring some information to him and that since he is going to do the documents in your name that you have to send him an application. I want you to write him and call him on phone.
Please, tell him that we need the documents urgently.
I'm happy now having in mind that I will be with you soonest after the transfer. I will give you my heart and we shall be one. God will guide us. I love you.
Take care of yourself for me.
Have a nice moment and i i love you.
Yours lovely baby

Tel: +221766465001
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lawfirmpeters_mohamade@yahoo.com mercyyak222@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 24, 2016 12:23 am

HONEY WHEN YOU HEAR FROM THE LAWYER PLEASE LET ME KNOW OK I LOVE YOU

BAR MOHAMMAD PETERS (ESQ)
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
NO;48 AVENUE LAMINE GUEYE (2nd FLOOR)
DAKAR SENEGAL
P.O BOX.28874
PHONE: +221766465001
EMAIL:
Power of Attorney/Affidavit Of Oath
WITH DUE RESPECT
IN RESPECT OF YOUR MAIL I RECEIVED AND THE CONVERSATION I HAVE WITH YOUR PARTNER CONCERNING YOUR REQUEST ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH IN YOUR NAME FOR YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER TO TRANSFER SOME FUND FROM THE (RBS LONDON ) TO YOUR ACCOUNT .
OUR NOBLE LAW FIRM WISHES TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OUR LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY .

1) NAME..............
2) ADDRESS ........
3) TELL ................
4) FAX.................
5) E-MAIL............
7) COUNTRY..........
8) PROFESSION....
9) AGE................

ALL THIS INFORMATION LISTED ABOVE WILL APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY .
NOTE : THAT I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN SENEGAL, TO ASCERTAIN THE COST AND THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

AFTER WHICH OUR LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIRED COSTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.
NOTE : THAT YOUR PARTNER HAVE SUBMITTED

(1). A COPY OF DEATH CERTIFICATE OF YOUR PARTNER'S LATE FATHER .
2). A COPY OF DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE ISSUED TO MR YAK FOR REGISTERED THEM IN THE HIGH COURT.

OUR PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST AND EFFICIENT SERVICE TO OUR CLIENTS.THANKS FOR YOUR DECISION TO WORK WITH OUR LAW FIRM IN THIS TRANSACTION.
REGARDS,

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BAR MOHAMMAD PETERS (ESQ)
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
NO;48 AVENUE LAMINE GUEYE (2nd FLOOR)
DAKAR SENEGAL
P.O BOX.28874
OFFICE TEL PHONE : +221766465001
EMAIL ADDRESS;

Header:
Return-Path: <lawfirmpeters_mohamade@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws11141.mail.ir2.yahoo.com by sendmailws101.mail.ir2.yahoo.com; Mon, 23 May 2016 12:25:21 +0000; 1464006321.903
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016
Reply-To: Mohamade Peters <lawfirmpeters_mohamade@yahoo.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.