Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

successevans23@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

successevans23@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:12 pm

successevans23@hotmail.com - internationalcommercialbank938@yahoo.com

Out of the blue - recovery scam:

Hello Good news again to You. Good day to you and how are you doing in-life? Like this today i remember you and i decided to tell you that i have been very busy since over here in my School trying to fix everything accordingly. This is to inform you that I have concluded my own part in preparing for you to get this my compensation fund . I have sent all my documents to the bank in Dakar Senegal....International Commercial Bank... through courier speed post this morning and they assured me that the documents is good. All the documents were validated and approved before sending them to the bank. All you have to do now is to make contact with International Commercial Bank in-charge of the compensation fund 300,000,00US Dollars in your name,tell them that i Ms Faith ask you to contact their Bank Office to enable them wire the Total money to you into their bank Western Union money transfer with your name. Below is the contact information's. INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK. EMAIL: ( internationalcommercialbank938@yahoo.com ) TELEPHONE: +221 773489456 CONTACT PERSON: SIR DAVID LAWMAN. Thanks and have a nice day. From yours Miss Faith.

+221773489456
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Return-Path: successevans23@hotmail.com
Received: from COL131-W12 ([65.55.34.8])
Subject: Hello Good news again to You
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.