Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

evidencejonathan@yahoo.com fatoujonathan@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

evidencejonathan@yahoo.com fatoujonathan@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:31 pm

Return-Path: <peter.emosu@yahoo.com> peter.emosu@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 14:26:06 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Evidence <fatoujonathan@yahoo.com>
Subject: hi

Hello
Am miss Evidence I saw you here and became interested in your profile i will like you to reach me through my personal id ( evidencejonathan@yahoo.com ) i have something important to tell you,
Yours Evidence
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: evidencejonathan@yahoo.com fatoujonathan@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:11 pm

Not Much to Add:
I am Miss Fatou Jonathan Age 23 ft 5/6 wt 59. My late father Dr Ferdinand Jonathan ; was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you. and will like to know you the more before we move forward from here!.

I will like to know what you do for a living,remember that you caught my attention and that was why i wrote you at the first time.Here is one of my pictures i came here with,i will show you more of me when i know and see yours.Awaiting for your reply soonest!
from my heart
Yours friend Fatou

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.117.100] by web164003.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 22 Dec 2014 02:23:53 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/903 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1419243833.60713.YahooMailBasic@web164003.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 02:23:53 -0800
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU MORE

Good Day My Loving One,
how are you and how is your work?, i hope that you are fine i am glad to read from you again, i have been praying to have someone who will help me in this situation, and i strongly believe that the blind trust which i have taken the decision to bestow on you will not be let down by you ,When i remember that it has really been a long time since someone talked to me in such way and caring words as yours ,i cant help my self out from here,i hope in you. please l would like you to know that l have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you to assist me,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin.The amount in question is $6.7 (Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars)\So l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air
ticket to come over to meet you.. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now I have got in touch with the bank in mail and made them to know about my plan of withdraw this money,l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation.
However,they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as my trustee as regards to this money since l am presently in refugee my status over here wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money,it is against the law of this country for refugees to handle such situations so i will not be given the permit. I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money.like l said l want you to call me with rev father Moses number ( +221773,645,233 ) tell him that you went to speck with me, because l have a lot to tell you.l kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is only the Reverend father here. Have a nice time and think about me, l hope to hear from you soonest.
your Fatou

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.116.158] by web164006.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 23 Dec 2014 04:35:11 PST
Message-ID: <1419338111.80260.YahooMailBasic@web164006.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 04:35:11 -0800
Subject: My Lovely One I Need Your Assistance

My Love Darling
Thanks a lot for your response, I will also like to touch & see you face to face,please try to call me by 14:00 GMT with the reverend phone number which I gave to you, this is the number +221773,645,233 )I will be waiting for your call,I want to inform you that before i contacted you, I saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of one i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.

Note: I am not going to give your love to another person you will satisfy me, needless of looking for another person.Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

I confidence in you dear that's why i am giving you all this information.
My love is for you and only you alone,You can call the Reverend around 14: 00GMT, i will be there waiting your important call.Notice:I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country..You will have 18% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. Therefore, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.7million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to the account, ask the bank on how to transfer the money to your account in your country. The contact

information of the bank are as follows,
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON

Email address,( rbsscotlandbank@englandmail.com )
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Nelson Smith .
Office Telephone number +441315498888

Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.7 (Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars) deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!...
love you Fatou

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.20.196] by web164005.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 24 Dec 2014 01:55:34 PST
Message-ID: <1419414934.23362.YahooMailBasic@web164005.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 01:55:34 -0800
Subject: Darling please contact the bank today for more information

ONE PHOTO TO ADD:

Fatou.JPG
Fatou.JPG (28.76 KiB) Viewed 5889 times

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221773645233
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+441315498888
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Edinburgh
Original network provider* Cable & Wireless UK
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:54 pm

MORE INFO:
My Lovely Darling,
Thanks for your understanding and ability to help me transfer my inheritance to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man.Darling Listen,i have never told anybody about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead)So,i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care, that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart,please Darling never you disappoint me,

(I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU and am a virgin and is only you will dis-virgin me and my promise to God is who ever that dis-virgin me will married me and i equally expect the same from you.

Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here my late father statement of account (which i Have giving to the lawyer when he agrees to help us)and the death certificate,(which i will also give to him,so he can send them to you )

I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of support,i have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer in the United Nation Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of Oath from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC TO YOUR OWN BANK ACCOUNT OVER THERE WITH YOU IN MY DREAM COUNTRY.

His Contact In formations Are As Follows,

BARRISTER JAMES ABUDU CHAMBERS ASSOCIATION.
senior advocate
Barrister James Abudu
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
Unite 101 parcelles ..Office Telephone Number is (+221-777.8913.29
Office Telephone Land Phone +221 338 557 94

Email address: ( barrister.jamesabudu@GMAIL.com )

Darling,i will like you to contact Dr, Barrister James Abudu for the preparation of the power of attorney and affidavit of support, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us.

Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money to me for me to prepare my traveling documents and when you come here we can move at the same time.

please try to contact him immediately with phone and E-mail address,
thanks and God bless you,
Yours In Love 4Ever

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.127.70] by web164002.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 30 Dec 2014 01:29:11 PST
Message-ID: <1419931751.84493.YahooMailBasic@web164002.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 01:29:11 -0800
Subject: My Lovely Darling,here is the lawyer contact please contact the lawyer

BARRISTER'S ID:

barr.jpg

MORE PHONE NUMBERS:
+221777891329

+221338557944
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.

One Bank Account used by the scammer:
1)Bank Name...... Bank Of Africa(BOA) Senegal.
2) Account Name... DIOP AMINATA
3) Account Number...02749090006
4) Swift Code.......AFRISNDAXXX
5) Bank Code........SN100
6) Counter Code.....01004
7) Iban..................SN08 SN10 00100 0400 2749 0900 0620
8) Cle Rip/Key......20

First time I have received this account from a Scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:59 pm

Second account used by the scammer:
Bank Name ___: BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL
Account Name ___: GASSAMA OMAR
Account No _____: 02729650003
Bank Swift______ : AFRISNDAXXX
Bank Code _____: SN100 Code
Guichet ___ : 01004
Cle RIB________ : 40
IBAN _____: SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2729 6500 0340

This is the 11th time I have received this account from a Scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fatoujonathan@yahoo.com peter.emosu@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:55 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#4455]

What name did the scammer use?*: Fatou Jonathan
Scammer's email address if you have it.: fatoujonathan@yahoo.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 1 mounth
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: Fatou Jonathan
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Dearest Friend ,
I know you many not remember me any more because you think i am scam to you,but today i have remember you and that is how world is also how God want it to be your can go back to your mail so that you will remember me very well.

Am Miss Fatou Jonathan who is crying for your help when i was in the Refugee Camp in Dakar Senegal, I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from UK.Presently I am in UK for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.Meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how with some reason best known to you then.

What you should do Now you will need to contact to the Rev. Father whom used to be a Godfather to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev Peter and his email address is as follows:(peter.emosu@yahoo.com) his number is +221 773645233 Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of ($350,000 Three Hundred And Fifty Thousand Dollar) which I prepared and kept for you as compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.so feel free and get in touched with Rev. father Peter Moses Emosu and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. At this moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand,finally,remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev.Peter on your behalf to receive that money.Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.May God be with you.
=
+221773645233
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:49 pm

Fatou Escaped the camp:
This is miss Fatou Jonathan ,I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from United Kingdom, Presently I am in United Kingdom for investment projects with my own share of the total sum,

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. but i so much thank God for his hard work towards me, as am writing this mail i am very happy and i know that you will also feel happy regarding this present issue,

Listen very care fully Now you will need to contact the western Union in Senegal,
Ask them to send you a certified bank draft of $150.000,00 (One Hundred and Fifty thousand united state Dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in contact with Western Head office now with your full details and instruct them where to send you the draft cheque in order to receive the money now,

Ensure that you send your information to the Western Union Solicitors with their contact below,
Name :
Tell: +221773680991
E-mail Address:( western-union.transfer-online@fastservice.com )
Or ( westernuniontransferonlinesg@usa.com )

send your information to the western Union, Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time try to followed up his instruction and also been in cooperate with the western Union,

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to western union on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with western union and they will send the cheque to you without delay,
thanks and God bless you. With best regards, and glory be to God to succeed at last,
Take care and bye for now
Yours Sincerely Fatou Jonathan,

HEADER:
Return-Path: <ethanlukedeville@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.138.87.7] by tm104.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Dec 2015 18:56:36 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1007.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Dec 2015 18:56:36 -0000
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015
Reply-To: Fatou Jonathan <fatoujonathan@yahoo.com>
Subject: This is miss Fatou Jonathan

PHONE:
+221773680991
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

peteremosu@yahoo.ca

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:02 pm

This is Rev Father Peter Emosu in regard to your draft cheque drop by miss Jonathan Desmond
Listen very care fully Now you will need to contact the western Union in Senegal,
Ask them to send you a certified bank draft of $150.000,00 (One Hundred and Fifty thousand united state Dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist miss jonathan in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in contact with Western Head office now with your full details and instruct them where to send you the draft cheque in order to receive the money now,
Ensure that you send your information to the Western Union Solicitors with their contact below,Name :
send your information to the western Union, Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time try to followed up his instruction and also been in cooperate with the western Union,

Yours Sincerely Rev Father Peter Emosu,

HEADER;
Return-Path: <peteremosu@yahoo.ca>
Received: from [41.82.2.191] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa16.server.lan (via HTTP);
Wed, 23 Dec 2015
Subject: This is Rev Father Peter Emosu

Profile Elements:
Active since December 4th, 2015.
Prince Uchenna / prince.uchenna.5245
Went to Imo State University Owerri (IMSU)

Lives in Dakar, Senegal
From Awo, Imo, Nigeria

PHONE NUMBER:
+221773680991

Mugu Face:
Attachments
11781682_120417198301020_1532733067899045073_n.jpg
12341355_188379094838163_3396146794572339464_n.jpg
12341355_188379094838163_3396146794572339464_n.jpg (15.34 KiB) Viewed 7520 times
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

peteremosu@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:26 am

Same Phone Number as above:
Skype ID:
Peter Emosu
live:peteremosu

This is Rev Father Peter Emosu in regard to your draft cheque drop by miss Jonathan Desmond
Ask them to send you a certified bank draft of $150.000,00 (One Hundred and Fifty thousand united state Dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist miss jonathan in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in contact with Western Head office now with your full details and instruct them where to send you the draft cheque in order to receive the money now,
Ensure that you send your information to the Western Union Solicitors with their contact below,Name :

Yours Sincerely Rev Father Peter Emosu,

HEADER:
Return-Path: <peteremosu@hotmail.com>
Received: from AMSPR07MB232.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com ([10.242.19.18]) by
Thu, 14 Apr 2016
Subject: Rev Father Peter Emosu
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.