Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

preciousrobson@yahoo.com joymandi1@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

preciousrobson@yahoo.com joymandi1@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:52 am

Return-Path: <joymandi1@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 01:41:40 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Precious Robson <preciousrobson@yahoo.com>
Subject: Greetings

How are you? i find your contact while browsing, please i will appreciate if you can write me back so that i can explain to you why i contact you, and i wish to tell you something very confidential.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: preciousrobson@yahoo.com joymandi1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:54 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello my dearest,
How was your day? mine was a little bit cool over here.
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. I see it as a nice pleasure, getting in touch with you.

Once again My name is Miss Precious Robson, a female citizen of Ivory coast in West Africa. I am (26) years old still single and never married. I am the only issue of my parents. I love to laugh and smile with good friends. I love cooking, handball, singing, reading, etc. I don't like dishonest people. I was about to enroll to have a master's degree in nursing /midwifery before myself and my family suffered a tragedy out of civil war in my country and several political unrest.

My late Father Dr Robson George, was chairman managing director (ROBSON INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in Abidjan the capital of my country and a successful top business man in my country. He was unfortunately assassinated together with my lovely mother by the wicked rebels in the midst of the civil war and political unrest in my country. It was only me that is alive for now in my family. I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am leaving now as an asylum seeker.

I have decided not to go back to my country for now even as the war is over because there are still political instability, killings and several atrocity.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes.Your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my pictures and I will like to see yours.

Thanks I am hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours forever,

Miss Precious Robson

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.38.46] by web171603.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 20 Jan 2015 10:51:46 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/923 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1421751106.98834.YahooMailBasic@web171603.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 10:51:46 +0000
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

MORE:
Hello Dear,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail and thank you for the compliment about my pics. how is your day over there? Mine is a little bit cool over here in Dakar Senegal. my condition here is terrible Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev David Thomas who is the pastor of the (HOPE OF GLORY CHURCH) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the female hostel because here the have two hostels one for male's the other for female's. The Pastors Tel number is ( +221 777 165 350 ) or ( 00221 777 165 350 ) If you call and tell him that you want to speak with miss Precious he will send for me in the hostel to come and receive your call. Because here in this camp i don't have any right or privileged to own any communicative device or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies and achieve my goal in my career by the special grace of God.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $5.5M (FIVE Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars)
I have the bank contact which i will also send it to you because i contacted them to know how i can get the money transfer to me so that i can get my freedom from here, but the transfer officer ask me to get someone to stand for me as a foreign partner and trustee because of my refugee status and the law of the country. So i will like you to please help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you after the transfer is made to your designated account. I kept this secret to people here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i give you all this information due to the trust i have in you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful with a vision.
Please i will also like you to send me these information as follow for your willingness to assist me so that i can forward it to the bank for proper introduction.

FULL NAME: CONTACT ADDRESS: DATE OF BIRTH: MARITAL STATUS: OCCUPATION:
Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours sincerely,
Miss Precious Robson

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.41.188] by web171606.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 22 Jan 2015 06:59:16 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/924 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1421909956.67567.YahooMailBasic@web171606.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 06:59:16 +0000
Subject: THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST.

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello my dearest,
How are you doing today? I believe you are doing fine over there today, thanks for your mail. I am grateful in your interest to help me out with this transfer, i really appreciate your love and caring towards me. In short this place is more than a prison and my hope is for you to assist me to transfer this money to your position so that i can come over to start a new life with you in your Country.

I will like you to contact the bank through Email where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and possibilities of transferring the money to your account, I have also send them an email now and introduce you to them, and i also let them know that you are my foreign partner that they will transfer the Fund to. So when you contact them with your details they will respond to you and know that you are my partner.
The contact information of the bank is as follows,

AFRICAN RESERVE BANK OF SENEGAL PLC.

Address : Unit 44 , No 7 President lane Dakar Senegal .
Registered No : 1137168

Tel : ( +221 ) 77 293 14 25
( +221 ) 76 550 90 66

Fax : ( +221 ) 33 867 17 02

E-mail : inquiries-arb@accountant.com

Transfer Manager :
Mr Johnsteve Godwin

Information about the deposit code are as follows :

Name of depositor : Dr. Robson George
Nationality : Ivory Coast
Next of kin : Miss Precious Robson George
Amount deposited : 5.5 Million United States Dollars
Account Number : 45157195712

Darling, please contact the Bank immediately on how to transfer the fund that was deposited by my late father Dr. Robson George of which i am the next of kin. Please i also need your assistance to manage the money as my most concern now is to complete my university studies. Be sure you email the bank for proper confirmation. God bless you and i wait to hear from you soonest
Yours in love,
Precious Robson George .

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.17.101] by web171601.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 24 Jan 2015 05:18:17 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/948 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1422076697.76914.YahooMailBasic@web171601.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 05:18:17 +0000
Subject: Dear , here is the bank information please contact them now

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Hello my lovely darling ,
I hope that you are doing fine over there today. I thank you so much for all that you are doing to assist me to regain my lost joy , happiness and freedom , the Lord will grant your heart desires and bring your beautiful dreams to reality .

Darling , i am going through hell over here and i believe with you i can start a new life after the transfer of my late father's money to your position .

I told our reverend father about the requirement from the bank and he promised to help me get a nice lawyer who will help us to get the remaining documents. Now he has finally given me the contact of the lawyer . Our reverend father told me that he is a nice lawyer here. He said that the lawyer is sincere , honest , trustworthy , reliable and humane .

He called the lawyer and briefed him on the issue and the lawyer invited us to his office for discussion . Our reverend father took me to the lawyer's office and we have discussed with him . He promised to render his services to us . I gave him the death certificate of my late father and deposit slip of the fund i had with me here , because he said that he needs them to confirm the reality of this money before involving himself in it and also will use the two documents ( the death certificate and the deposit slip ) to prepare the remaining transfer documents ( the power of attorney and affidavit of oath ) after his confirmation about the money .

The lawyer is Barrister Waniji Arigsin . He is a member ECOWAS Bank Accredited Attorneys . Below is his contact information :

Barrister Waniji Arigsin .
E-mail address : bar-wanijichamber@consultant.com

Office telephone number :
+221777606176

I will like you to contact him immediately so that he will commence on the preparation of the remaining documents . I told him to start immediately on the preparation of the documents but he said that he needs to hear from you before he will commence on the preparation of the documents because you are the person he will be taking an oath on your name and he needs to hear from you to know that you support him before he will take the oath in your name .

Darling , do contact him immediately so that he will start on the preparation of the documents . Do get back to me once you are in contact with him so that i will know the condition of things . I promised you from my heart that i will never disappoint you and i am equally expecting the same from you . God bless you as you contact him immediately .

Yours lovely forever ,
Precious Robson .

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.39.66] by web171602.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 31 Jan 2015 14:34:14 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/972 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1422714854.31119.YahooMailBasic@web171602.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 14:34:14 +0000
Subject: Darling please contact this lawyer for the documents

PICS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221777165350
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221772931425

+221765509066
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

FAX: +221338671702
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.

+221777606176

ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER;
ACCOUNT NAME:........ MAMADOU FALL.

ACCOUNT NUNBER:....... 30006212228.

BANK NAME:............. SGBS SENEGAL.

BANK CODE:.............. 20011.

BRANCH CODE:........... 01117.

KEY / RIB:.............. 28.

BIC SWIFT CODE:......... SGSNSNDA.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:29 pm

E-mail:

Dear,

CLIPPED / Miss Precious Robson‏,

Bank Name:_________ CBAO Bank

Address:_________ PLACE DE L'INDEPENDANCE B.P 129 DAKAR SENEGAL.

Beneficiary Name:_________ Ndeye Khady tall ep Cisse

Account number:_________ 035167234601

Branch Code :_________ 01283

Swift Code: _________ CBAOSNDA

BANK CODE:_________ SN012

CLE/RIB :_________ 46

IBAN:_________ SN0120128335167234601 46

Please remember to forward the payment slip to this noble chamber for clarification. Thank you.

Total Amount Needed : ($840.00 Dollars )
Barrister Waniji Arigsin . Financial Attorneys.
Office Tel : ( +221-777-606-176 )
bar-wanijichamber@consultant.com

DATE : 10/02/2015

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1019.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Feb 2015 19:02:27 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 638593.63723.bm@omp1019.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG:CLIPPED-
Received: by 98.138.105.242; Tue, 10 Feb 2015 19:02:27 +0000
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 19:02:26 +0000 (UTC)
From: BARRISTER WANIJI ARIGSIN <bar-wanijichamber@consultant.com>
Reply-To: BARRISTER WANIJI ARIGSIN < bar-wanijichamber@consultant.com >
To: CLIPPED>
Cc: "preciousrobson@yahoo.com" <preciousrobson@yahoo.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:57 pm

Precious Escaped the Camp:
Hello Dearest,
How are you and your present condition of health which is very important to me,i hope all is well,if so thanks be to almighty GOD.
My dear i want to let you know that i have finally succeeded in transferring the fund through the help of a new partner from Paraguay.
Presently i am in Paraguay for investment projects with my new business partner, meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the fund despite that it failed us some how that time.

Now you need to contact the Rev. Father David Thomas in Dakar Senegal who used to be my God-father when i was in the refugee camp in Dakar.
His email address is: ( reverenddavidtomas@gmail.com )

I dropped an envelope of cheque to the Reverend Father David Thomas to send it to you for your own compensation from the money. Ask him to send you the total Cheque of $80,000, it is in a cashier bank draft, which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.
I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with the Rev. Father David, and instruct him where to send the money to you.
Please do it and let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time.
At the moment, I’m very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I have forwarded instruction to the Rev. Father on your behalf to receive the money, so feel free to get in touch with the Rev. Father, he will send the amount to you without any delay.

My best regards to you and your family and friends.
Have a good day and God bless you.

Your Truly,
Precious

Writing from Paraguay.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.30.245] by web171601.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 09 Jun 2015 14:24:38 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailBasic/535 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1433856278.89311.YahooMailBasic@web171601.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 14:24:38 +0100
Subject: COMPENSATION FOR YOUR EFFORT TO HELP ME.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.