Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lyndajohnson60@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

lyndajohnson60@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:49 pm

lynda147
Female / Single
24 - Abbotsford / Canada

Slogan
wha ya say
About Me
am desprate
Looking For
relationship that will lead to everlasting marriage and a happy home
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Full Figured
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Pacific Islander
My Best Feature My Smile
Appearance Very Attractive
Height(cm) 153
Weight(kg) 57
Life Style
Drinking Normal
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Finance / Banking / Real Estate
Profession accountancy
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Marriage
Interests am intrested in what ever that makes me happy
Activities reading and sports
Books wonderful winx
Movies expendebles
Music akon and ymcmb
TV Shows marina
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity

Hi,

I'm miss Linda,I have just got through your profile,Well according to your profile, I think I have picked interest on it. We can get to know each other better through this way,just write me directly to my email... (lyndajohnson60@yahoo.com).Hope to hear from you.

Thanks,

Lynda.

lynda1.JPG

lynda2.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: lyndajohnson60@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:47 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello Dear ,

How are you today , hope you're well . My day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do , like staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace l will come out here soon . I do not have any relatives now that I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now is Rev. Paul Johnson who is the Reverend pastor of the ( Life Christian Church) here in the camp he has been good to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather I live in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men and one for women . Phone number of the Shepherds is ( 00221775310087) ( +221775310087 ) if you call and tell him you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel for women . and I'll go to his office to talk to you.and will be happy to hear your voice.

As a refugee here I have not any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country . I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place . dear , please l would like you to know that I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you to assist me , because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank leader in England, that he used my name as the next of kin . The amount in question is $ 7.5 (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars )

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I can not withdraw the money my self due to my refugee statues here in this country that does not allow me to do, rather I 'm not allowed to do anything here Senegal where i am in refugee statues . I want you to send me your contact information as

1.Your full names ...
2.your home address ..
3.Your phone number ..

I have been in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans to withdraw the money, I also I have awareness of the death of my father, and have recognized that with all their confirmation and verification . However, I was advised to contact a very responsible person who are on my behalf and my trustee as regards to this money since i am presently of refugee status over here and not be permitted to handle this amount of money, also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that the money will be handled to me in much greater which means that l should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not.

I have to let you know about this so you can help me to be my trustee on this money . As I said , I want you to call me because I have much to tell you.l kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me .
Dear have a good time and think about me . my dear, I hope to hear from you soonest
FROM LYNDA

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1028.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Dec 2014 09:56:18 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 20667.36091.bm@omp1028.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED--
Received: by 66.196.81.120; Tue, 16 Dec 2014 09:56:17 +0000
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 09:56:16 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Lynda Johnson <lyndajohnson60@yahoo.com>

CONTACT MY BANKER
Dearest Darling

I thank you once again. I will also like to see you face to face, I like you very much and I want you to know that before I contacted you I saw that your spirit matched my mine and I pray over this issue you are the type of person I am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with. A honest and truthful I am not going to give the love you deserved to any-other person, so needless of looking for another person again.

I promise you that you will never regret in helping me, I have all the prove of this fund all needed legal document is here with me, Listen I have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and I will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember I trust you darling that is why I am giving you all this information's. My love is for you and you alone, please I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of the bank in England .

You will have 25% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i will be furthering my education. In this regards I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $7.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr Needham Johnson of which I am the next of kin.

The Contact Information's Of The Bank Is As Follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND (RBS)
Email: bankofscotlandrbs@gmail.com
Or ...royalbank.ukroyalbank@yahoo.co.uk
TELEPHONE: +447516147973
FAX NUMBER: +447 039-403-262.
Director Of Finance: Philip Hampton

Account Number.BCS-CI- 026004093
Account Name: Dr Needham Johnson
Nationality: Ivory coast
Purpose of Deposit: Safe keeping
Amount: $7.5 Million (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars)
Next of Kin: Miss Lynda Johnson

Contact them now on how to transfer the $7.5 Million dollars deposited by my late of which I am the next of kin. I have mapped out 25% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer as you know my condition of living i don't have any job. My dear I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and I promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since I'm still too young to manage it. When you contact them tell the bank that you're my foreign partner you want to know the possibility of the transfer of my fund to your account.

As I told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from the fund for preparation of my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.Many kisses and hugs awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours Miss lynda

PLEASE COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FWD IT TO THE BANK

Dear Mr Philip Hampton,
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss lynda whose father’s name is late Dr.Needham johnson and that the father has an account no BCS-CI- 026004093 in your Bank.

Miss lynda in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued at $7.5 million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank.
I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss lynda that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country,
I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1056.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Dec 2014 09:37:13 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 354653.27150.bm@omp1056.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: by 76.13.26.143; Wed, 17 Dec 2014 09:37:12 +0000
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 09:37:12 +0000 (UTC)

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Hello My Dear
how are you today and how about your work, am very very happy that we are getting to the end of this and i must tell that you are the only hope i have and i really believe that God will help us to transfer the money I want to thank you for all your concern and your efforts to assist me receive my late father,s funds into your account.I write to let you know that I myself and REV father has concluded on the arrangement of getting the reputable lawyer who is ready to carry out the assignment of procuring those two important documents requested from the bank.

The lawyer will help us to get two documents since I have here with me the death certificate of my late father including the last statement of account the bank issued to my father before his death.Please keep this matter only for yourself as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter and i want you to promise me that no body will know about this transaction,until i come over I pray that Almighty God will help us.Therefore, as a matter of urgency i advise you to contact the Renon lawyer here who will help us to get those important documents without delay,Please contact the lawyer with the Bellow info:

NAME :(Barrister frank koziel )
EMAIL ADDRESS :(frankkozielchambers@yahoo.com)

OR :(barfrankkoziel@gmail.com)

TELEPHONE :(+221776657858)

DEAR FILL AND COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FWD IT TO THE LAWYER

Dear barrister koziel
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one miss ....................... whose father¢s name is late Dr ................. and that the father died as a result of war that happens in their country Ivory Coast some years back, So before the death of the father,he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in Europe called Royal Bank of Scotland with the name of Miss .............. as the next of kin,So duo to condition of the young Lady as a refugee, She wishes me to transfer the money from the bank to my bank account in my country on behalf of her, so i have contacted the bank by myself and they told me to get in touch with a Senegalese resident lawyer who can draft a power of attorney and affidavit of oath with my names and address which will enables me to receive the money as her trustee, I do here by demand that according to advise of the bank ,I will appreciate if my request is
urgently granted.
Thanks.
HERE IS MY FULL CONTACT DETAILS
(1) MY FULL NAMES IS.........................
(2) MY COUNTRY IS...........................
(3) MY STATE AND HOME ADDRESS ARE...................
(4) MY IDENTITY NUMBER OR PASSPORT NUMBER IS................
(5) MY PHONE NUMBERS ARE...........................
(6) MY AGE.................................
Please Darling, try as much as you can today to contact the lawyer with the above email address and ask him to help us to get the needed documents required from the bank, as to enable the bank director for foreign operation to effect the release of the funds to you.
As you can see everything concerning this transfer is coming to a perfect end, on that note,please do not fail to get in touch with the lawyer tomorrow.I will appreciate if you act according to my instruction,please after contacting the lawyer through email,try also and call him on his direct telephone number at least that will shows a sign of seriousness from you.thank you for your concern .Take good care of yourself and have a wonderful day.
yours forever Lynda

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1002.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Dec 2014 09:03:04 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 839828.81177.bm@omp1002.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED--
Received: by 76.13.27.55; Fri, 19 Dec 2014 09:03:04 +0000
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 09:03:04 +0000 (UTC)

PICS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221775310087
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447516147973
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

FAX: +447039403262
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Digital Mail Ltd

+221776657858
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

TWO BANK ACCOUNTS used by the scammer:
BANK NAME ..............SOCIETE

GENERALE DE BANQUES AU SENEGAL.

HONDER'S NAME...........MR EMEKA SUNDAY NWANJA OKATA.

IBN CODE .... SN011 CODE

AGENCE ...... 09032

ACCOUNT NUMBER ....... 003002344700

RIB...... ...........................94

SWIFT CODE....... SGSNSNDA

This is the 2nd time I have received this account from a Scammer.

BANK NAME=UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA(UBA)

ACCOUNT NAME=ZION OBEY OGAGA

BANK CODE=SN153

BRANCH CODE=01302

ACCOUNT NUMBER=302010018137

KEY=47

SWIFT CODE=UNAFSNDA

IBAN=SN1530130230230201001813747

This is the 1st time I have received this account from a Scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: lyndajohnson60@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:16 am

Lynda Escaped the Camp:
I am happy to inform you about my
success in getting the fund transferred under the
cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay.Presently I am in
Paraguay for investment projects with my new partner with
the total money.Mean while, I didn't forget all your past
efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds
despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Rev. father in Dakar Senegal, his
name is Rev Father Johnson Paul and his direct email address is : ( pauljohnson4god@yahoo.com )
Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of
$450.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation
for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this
matter which failed. I appreciated all your
efforts at that time very much.So feel free and get in
touched with Rev Father Johnson Paul and direct him where
to send/post you the bank draft
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we
can share the our joy after all the sufferings at that time.
In the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment
projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand.
Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on
your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the
delivery of the bank draft to you without delay. Take care
and remain Blessed.
Yours Sincerely,
Lynda

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1045.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Feb 2015 12:46:47 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 20624.47089.bm@omp1045.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED
Received: by 66.196.80.115; Thu, 26 Feb 2015 12:46:46 +0000
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 12:46:46 +0000 (UTC)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.