Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

julianfaithmorgan@yahoo.com - angelreturn

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

julianfaithmorgan@yahoo.com - angelreturn

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:21 pm

Julianfaith
Female / Single
23 - ?rebro / Sweden

About Me
Ask me about myself and i will tell you. Am a young girl with good heart and out going, i always like to make people laugh.
Looking For
Good people with good heart, people that make me happy.
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Blue
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Arms
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 130
Weight(kg) 40
Life Style
Drinking Normal
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession Student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Seeking For Friendship
Interests Making friends
Activities Party
Books Novel
Movies comedy
Music Africa
TV Shows AIT
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aries

Hello how are you?

My name is Miss Julian Faith morgan,i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will also like to know you more, and if you can send an email to my email address, i will give you my pictures here is my email address

( julianfaithmorgan@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above.

Julian Faith morgan.

julian.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: julianfaithmorgan@yahoo.com - angelreturn

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:07 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello My Dear,

I am more than happy of your reply to my mail. How is your day today, My name is Miss Julian Faith Morgan, single and never been married, i am from Sudan in East Africa, 23yrs, at earlier i was residing in Darfurs refugee camp in Chad on January 2007, at a time, there is a division and dispatch of some of the refugees due to the over population of the people in Chad, i was taken to Senegal West African on 10th August 2007 where I'm presently residing in N'dioum refugee camp here in Senegal where i am seeking political asylum due to the civil war in my country. I am in sufferings and pains here in this camp and i really need to have some one by my side to encourage me and give me good advice in life and help me to come out from this situation.

My late father Dr Dion Collins Morgan was the managing director of Dion Collins Manufacturing industry (E.A) in the federal capital of Sudan (KHARTOUM) the economy capital of my Country, and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to serve my life here in Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthful, kindly and friendly and more to that, a person of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, Hoping to hear from you soonest,

From Julian Faith.

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1041.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Jan 2015 09:24:17 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 266725.92577.bm@omp1041.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED--
Received: by 66.196.80.120; Mon, 12 Jan 2015 09:24:16 +0000
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 09:24:14 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Julian Faith Morgan <julianfaithmorgan@yahoo.com>

Hello Dear ,

How are you today , hope you're well . My day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do , like staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace l will come out here soon . I do not I have any relatives now that I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now is Rev. Warren Pope who is the Reverend pastor of the ( Church of God Mission) here in the camp has been good to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather I live in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men and one for women . Phone number of the Shepherds is ( +221-779-260-366 ) ( 00221-779-260-366 ) if you call and tell him you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel for women . and I'll go to his office to talk to you.and be happy to hear your voice.

As a refugee here I have not any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country . I wanna go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place . dear , please l would like you to know that I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you to assist me , because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank leader in England, that he used my name as the next of kin . The amount in question is $ 5.7 (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars )

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I can not withdraw the money my self due to my refugee statues here in this country that does not allow me to do, rather I 'm not allowed to do anything here Senegal where i am in refugee statues . I want you to send me your contact information as

1.Your full names ...
2.your home address ..
3.Your phone number ..

I 've been in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans to withdraw the money, I also I have awareness of the death of my father, and have recognized that with all their confirmation and verifications . However, I was advised to contact a very responsible person who are on my behalf and my trustee as regards to this money since i am presently of refugee status over here and not be permitted to handle this amount of money, also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that the money will be handled to me in much greater which means that l should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not.

Only I have to let you know about this so you can help me to be my trustee on this money . As I said , I want you to call me because I have much to tell you.l kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me .
Dear have a good time and think about me . my dear, I hope to hear from you soonest .
Miss Julian Faith

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1069.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Jan 2015 11:00:25 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 550264.93656.bm@omp1069.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: by 76.13.26.65; Tue, 13 Jan 2015 11:00:25 +0000
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 11:00:23 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Julian Faith Morgan <julianfaithmorgan@yahoo.com>

THEN THE SCAMMER CHANGED E-MAIL ADDRESSES:
I thank you once again. I would also like to see you face to face, I really like you and want you to know that before I contacted you I saw that matched mine and I pray for this matter you are the type of person I'm looking forward to spending the rest of my life . An honest and truthful will not give the love you deserve at any other personality, so needless of looking person again.

I promise you will never regret to help me, I have all the proof of this fund all legal documents necessary is here with me, Hear No've told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on him. Remember I trust you dear that's why I'm giving you all this information. My love is for you and only you, please, I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and all they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws bank in England.

You will have 25% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while I promote my education. In this regard I would like to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $ 5.7 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr Dion Collins Morgan that I am the nearest relative.

The contact information of the bank is as follows,

Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)

Email: ( info_rbsctfinance@scotlandmail.com )

PHONE: +447516147973

FAX: 039-403-262 447.

Finance Director: Maxwell Mr.Ross Mcewan

Account Number.BCS-CI-018942819

Account Name: Dr. Dion Collins Morgan

Nationality: Sudan

Purpose of Deposit: custody

Amount: $ 5.7 million (five million seven hundred thousand United States dollars)

Next of Kin: Miss Julian Faith Morgan

Contact them now on how to transfer the $ 5.7 million dollars deposited by my late of which i am the next of kin. I have plotted a 25% attendance and 5% of expenses that may arise in this transfer as you know my condition of life I have no job. My dear I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and is also required in all areas of my life plus investing this money since i am too young to handle it. When you contact them tell the bank that you are my foreign partner that you want to know the possibility of transferring my funds to your account.

As I told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from the fund to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in kisses and hugs country.Many waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1020.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Jan 2015 11:30:40 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 351156.45350.bm@omp1020.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: by 98.138.105.250; Wed, 14 Jan 2015 11:30:39 +0000
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 11:30:39 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Julian Faith Morgan <julianfathmorgan@yahoo.com>

Hello My Dear!!

Thanks for your reply and i am glad the bank reply, Now regarding the document the bank request ed, i have informed reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, according to the Reverend he is a registered lawyer here in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. Please i will like you to contact him through email or phone today because according to what the bank requested, the documents that is the power of attorney and affidavit of oath as you said are going to bear your name and,when you are contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's account to your account in your country.

His contact information are as follows,

Lawyer (Dr.) Jones Yayeh Mbamba
(Managing Partner). (LHS)
Rue Vincens Deliya Rue 8002
P.O. Box 32 319, Dakar- Ponty
Dakar, Senegal 32 319
Tel: ( 00221771021835 )

E-mail....:jonesyayeh@yahoo.fr

Please i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us. i am waiting for your response soon.

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1022.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Jan 2015 14:12:50 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 442664.31336.bm@omp1022.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: by 98.138.105.250; Fri, 16 Jan 2015 14:12:50 +0000
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 14:12:49 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Julian Faith Morgan < julianfathmorgan@yahoo.com >

PICS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221779260366
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447516147973
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

FAX: +39403262447
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Vatican City number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+221771021835
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

BANK ACCOUNT used by the scammer:
BANK NAME ====== BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NAME === DIAKHATE NDEYE FATOU

ACCOUNT N° ====== 04211440019

IBAN ============ SN08SN10 0010 1500 4211 4400 1920

RIB ============== 20

BANK CODE ======= SN100

SWIFT CODE =======AFRISNDAXXX

This is the 7th time I have received this account from a Scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby mkadia » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:17 pm

hey,am,hear
mkadia
Account suspended.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:37 pm

hey,you're,banned
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.