Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

engela28@yahoo.com - angelreturn

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

engela28@yahoo.com - angelreturn

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:29 pm

Armela
Female / Single
25 - Alessandria / Italy

engela28@yahoo.com,

Slogan
looking for a loverrrrrrrrrrr
About Me
pray that this letter meets you well,though we never meet or seen each other before, but I believe that nature has a way of bringing peopl
Looking For
pray that this letter meets you well,though we never meet or seen each other before, but I believe that nature has a way of bringing peopl
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Butt
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 130
Weight(kg) 53
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Education / Academic
Profession Student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests anything
Activities arise
Books novel
Movies comedy
Music pop
TV Shows sssssssss
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aries

NICE DAY

My name is Miss Angela, I pray that this letter meets you well,though we never meet or seen each other before, but I believe that nature has a way of bringing people together for specific purposes.If you need a friend Email me back,

Angela

armela.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: engela28@yahoo.com - angelreturn

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:26 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Dearest one,

How are you today and your entire family? I guess that it is well with you.I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence,please bear with me.I am more than happy to read your interesting mail,though you are too far but does not mean that we are not going to meet one day and have good things to share together. And I hope that you are fine and healthy? I have noticed that you are the kind of man I am looking for since all this while,I believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person,that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.

My name is Miss Angela Williams, 23 years of age, my birthday was 23th December 1990, fair in complexion. from Rwanda and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my father who died in a helicopter crash and my only mother died during the bombing of our village, Rwanda state of Kigali.Please don't be discouraged for hearing this.I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway. But only believed in my sincerely words towards you.

My late father Dr.W.David Williams was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company, and a private extracting oil firm in Kigali before his dead.The brutal killing of my mother who died after 17days being in the hospital. I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department in University before the death of my loved Parents took place. I contacted you for a possible help.My step mother was a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother is died. Then she planned to take away my entire late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents.Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me. I thereby plan to go to Europe or Asia, but she hides my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.Luckily she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important
documents.

I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's deposited money totaling $9.7M (nine Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars). Which he use my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile, I am residing here in Senegal as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, I am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer my money of which my Father deposited in the financial firm which I am the next of kin to your own Account pending my arrival in your country.I will like to see you face to face soon.

Furthermore, on your wish to help me out of this critical situation of mine, I will give you the contact of the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer it to your nominated account. Dear I will like to further my studies as soon as I arrive to your country, and please try to help me to achieve this goal as I have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me. You can reach me through this number, for its Rev. Father's mobile contact (+221773459222) And his Email address (revfatherchrist25@yahoo.com) by name Rev Father Christ and if you call, tell him that you want to speak with Angela Williams,I am staying in the female hostel room 8.I have already
informed him, that some one will call me through his phone.He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you. So please do not fail to call me because I need to hear your voice too.
Dear on your wish to help me out, I will like to have your data/information's such as:

1.Your Full name
2.Your address
3.Your occupation.
4. Your phone or fax number.

Now permit me to ask these few questions as my guardian:-
1. Can you honestly help me as your partner or your daughter or your sister?
2. Can I completely trust you?
will be good for you after the money is transfer to your country?
4.Can you help me to come over to your country and further my educational carrier?
5.Can you assure me of the confidentiality of this transaction,So that when coming in to your country there would not be focus of attention,

Immediately I receive this I will give you the contact of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them pending my arrival in your country.
Thanks and take a good care of yourself and I hope to see your pictures as well as I have attached mine to you in other that you might know the person that you are having conversation with. Dear I shall be stopping from here for now while I wait earnestly to be reading from you soonest.
Yours sincerely,

Angela

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.127.83] by web121006.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 17 Mar 2015 02:49:06 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/406 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1426585746.64279.YahooMailBasic@web121006.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 02:49:06 -0700
Subject: MY DEAR AM SORRY FOR MY LATE REPLY PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP,

CONTACT MY BANKER
Good morning my dearest one,I hope you are in good health,
It is a pleasure to get back to you, I’m very happy to hear from you once again,
Because of the love and the trust i have on you here is the contact of the Bank where
my late father’s money was deposited in London, i will like you to write to the Bank through
there email address and ask them the possibility of transferring the money into your account,
please i have not told any person about the existence of these money so you have to keep secret,
Here is the bank contact information where you should write them,

Dr. Benedict Omar,
Director - Credit Administration Dept.,
Barclay's Bank Plc,
1 Churchill Place, London,
E14 5HP, United Kingdom
Tel: +447773645702
Fax: +44 8715039088
Email:(Barclay-Bank1690@englandmail.com)
Email:(dr_benedict.omar@accountant.com)
Name of Depositor: Dr. David D. Williams
Name of Next of Kin: Angela Williams.
Amount Deposited: US$9,700,000.00
Account number 110/3335669969
Please while writing to the Bank, tell them that you are my foreign partner OK,
And make sure you get back to me as soon as you receive any reply from the bank,
Am waiting for your reply soonest,
Take care and have a nice day.

Yours Angela

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.118.53] by web121001.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 19 Mar 2015 00:56:47 PDT
Message-ID: <1426751807.3406.YahooMailBasic@web121001.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 00:56:47 -0700
Subject: THANKS MY DEAR HEAR IS THE BANK CONTACT,

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My Dearest hearth,am very sorry for my late reply do to the program we are having hear in the camp,

Thanks for your ability to help me to transfer the money to your Account position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man.You have won my heart.I trust on you and hope on you that you help and get this documents the bank needed for the transfer.

I have the statement of account and the death certificate with me here I will find how I can scan them and send to you soonest.

I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath have informed the Reverend about it and he told me that we need a lawyer will assist us to get them.He gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please I will like you to contact him through email and call him on phone today, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late)father's ACCOUNT in BARCLAY'S BANK PLC, LONDON. to your account in Your country.

His contact information’s are as follows,
BAR (DR)Joachim OF: Joachim CHAMBERS .
EMAIL ADDRESS( bar.joachim@lawyer.com ) (barjoachim60@gmail.com)
Office Telephone Number is +221 76 8465749

So, I will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney and affidavit of oath in your name. Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!. From my deepest heart,

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.119.245] by web121005.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 23 Mar 2015 01:51:31 PDT
Message-ID: <1427100691.55957.YahooMailBasic@web121005.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 01:51:31 -0700

FAKE DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221773459222
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447773645702
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

FAX: +448715039088
Number billable as premium rate number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221768465749
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

FAX: +221338265311
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
Bank address; SGBS Him Grand -Medina Dakar Senegal COUNTRY: SENEGAL,

account name; LOUIS NJIE
account number . 00300592001/5
country code; SN
Bank code; 25011
Agent code; 01411
RIB; 26

Swift code,SG SN SN DA
AMOUNT: $ 890.00 dollars.

Bank address; SGBS Hlm Grand -Medina Dakar Senegal
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: engela28@yahoo.com - angelreturn

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:45 pm

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
-Adresse de uba senegal Route des almadies zone 12 lot D

-Name: MUSA CUTHIA SCOH

-Bank Name : UBA

-Code banque : Sn153

-Code guichet :01301
-Account number:301010021956 Rib :94 Code
-swift :UNAFSNDA
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.